Rough day and dinner out... M/f

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sugardoll

Rough day and dinner out... M/f

Post by sugardoll » Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:00 pm

Jenny slammed the door loudly as she came into the house. She flung her purse onto the couch with a deep, exasperated sigh, and then stalked off to the kitchen to start dinner. Connor looked up from the book he was reading not more than a foot away, lifting an eyebrow.

“Hi, Baby….? He called to her, but received no answer. What he got instead was the sound of pots and pans slamming in the kitchen, so he got up to find out what the problem was.

“Jenny?”

At first she didn’t notice him standing there, saying her name…. she was busy pulling things out of the cabinets to make dinner, and she was mumbling – in both English and in Spanish. She walked right past him to open the refrigerator, and as she reached for the door handle, Connor took her by the wrist, making her jump.

“Oh, my goodness! Hi, Sir…” she gasped, then let out of deep sigh that sounded a bit troubled. “How are you?”

“I’m fine, sweetness. Thank you,” he said, giving her an assessing look. She was clearly distracted as she rummaged in the refrigerator. “Baby…. Leave all that stuff in the fridge. I would like to take you out to dinner tonight.”

Jenny whined her response a bit, “Sir…. I’ll just make dinner. I don't want to go anywhere... I have work to do tonight.” She continued digging through the fridge and mumbling.

“Jennifer Michelle…”

His use of her given name got her attention, and she stood up straight, and closed the refrigerator door before turning to look at him.

“Baby…. Put everything back in the fridge, and come sit with me on the sofa.”

Jenny sighed and put away the food she had pulled out, and then walked into the living room. Connor was again seated on the center cushion of the sofa, and he beckoned to her, patting his lap. “Come here, baby girl.”

Jenny gently slid onto his lap and sighed deeply as Connor enfolded her in his embrace, kissing the soft, fine hair on top of her head before tucking her head beneath his chin. One hand gently rubbed her back as he held her gently but firmly in his arms.

“Rough day, Sweetheart?” He asked her.

Jenny stiffened a little, “Just very busy… lots going on at the office, and I had to bring some work home tonight.”

Connor kissed the top of her head again, and lowered his rubbing hand to her bottom, trying to sooth her with his touch.

“Baby… you are not salaried, so you shouldn’t be bringing work home. What did you bring home?”

“It’s just some data entry that I couldn’t get done today. It will take maybe an hour, it’s no big deal, and they said they would pay me for it.”

“Yes, they will. Or you will need to stop working for them. I won’t have them taking advantage of you."

“But Sir…”

“Shhh…. Please, don’t argue, Baby,” he said, gently tapping her bottom before he resumed rubbing it, trying to help her relax.

“Sir…. I am not trying to argue. It was just a rough day, and I didn’t get my data entry done because there were some emergencies to deal with today… and both of my bosses took a 3 hour lunch today, so I was alone in the office all afternoon… and…” Jenny made a small growling noise – voicing her frustration without words - so Connor slid her off his lap, and moved to sit on the coffee table in front of her. He took her feet in his hands, gently removed her shoes and socks, and began to massage the bottoms of her feet with long, slow strokes of his thumbs.

“Baby…. I understand today was rough for you….. and I’m sorry it’s got you all tied up in knots, “ he said gently as he lifted one foot to his lips and kissed it, tickling the bottom slightly to try to make her smile.

Jenny twitched a bit, but stopped shy of yanking her foot out of his hand, and gave another deep sigh.

“Baby…. Please look at me…”

Jenny looked up at Connor, looked him right in the eye, and he could see the frustration in the fine lines around her eyes which were glistening with unshed tears, unspent frustration.

“Sweet angel…. You need to cry, don’t you?” He asked her quietly.

Jenny squeezed her eyes tightly, trying not to let the tears fall, and shook her head.

Connor smiled lovingly at his wife, and reached out to stroke her cheek softly. “Baby…. Why don’t you go in the bedroom and get undressed. I’ll be there in a moment, and I’ll take good care of my girl. Ok?”

“Yes, please Sir,” she sighed, and then got up and went upstairs to their bedroom. Jenny took off her clothes and just left them on the floor as she sprawled on the bed to wait for Connor.

He gave her a few minutes before heading upstairs, bringing her a glass of iced water. He saw her lying there, and set the glass of water on the night stand, and picked up her clothes to toss them in the hamper before he sat on the edge of the bed to gather her in his arms, rubbing her beautiful backside and placing soothing kisses on her head.

Then, just as gently, he maneuvered her across is lap, and continued rubbing both her back and her now upturned bottom. He knew what she needed…. He knew she needed to cry, and he knew she needed him to be close, holding onto her, so she would feel protected, safe and loved.

SMACK

She tensed as he brought his hand down on her backside, but made not a sound.

SMACK, SMACK

Jenny gasped, and Connor frowned a little, “Baby… it’s ok. I want you to let go of all this tension. Let it go, Baby…”

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

Jenny whimpered softly, and shook her head, a few small tears beginning to slide down her cheeks.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

“Baby…. Let go.”

Connor could see her shoulders shaking, and he knew that she had begun to cry. He continued the spanking, his brow furrowed in concern for his love, who was currently stroking his leg gently as she was upturned on his strong lap.

Jenny burst into sobs, her body trembling as she let the tears flow. Connor gave her one more good SMACK before simply rubbing her bottom, and soothing her with his voice.
“Shhhhh…. There you go, Baby…. That’s right. Let out those tears…. Let me help you relax. That’s my good girl.”

After a few minutes, Connor helped Jenny to sit up, and continued rubbing her back and bottom with one hand, and her cheek with the other. As the sobbing slowed and eventually ceased, he took her face in his hands, and kissed her lips.

“Better, sweet Baby?”

His wife smiled at him, and nodded, “Yes, Sir… thank you.”

Connor smiled back kissed the tears from her cheeks. “Good… now go get dressed in something nice, but comfortable, so I can take you out for dinner.” He kissed her on the nose, and patted her beautiful and deeply pink bottom.

Jenny went through her clothes in the closet, and picked out a soft, short, wispy, black skirt with a daisy print. She paired it with a yellow cotton halter style top that tied in a big bow at her neck, and laid the clothes on the bed before she went to wash her face and fix her hair.

Conner smiled as she dressed, and he moved behind her to tie the top, kissing her neck as he did so. “You look beautiful….I love this outfit on you. I have something to make it complete,” he said as he reached around her to lay a cute enameled pendant of a daisy on her chest, clasping the tiny gold chain at the back of her neck… once again kissing as he did so.

“What’s this for, Sir?”

“I saw it today while I was at lunch…. It made me think of you… and I knew it would make you smile, so I bought it for you, Baby.”

“You didn’t need to do that, Si-“

Connor interrupted his wife with a finger gently pressed to her lips, “I know I didn’t need to buy you a present, Jenny…. I simply wanted a different way to make you smile today. I bought you a gift because I love you, and I wanted to. Neither a need nor a requirement had anything to do with it, my precious girl.” With that, he kissed her sweet lips and walked her out of their bedroom, and out to the car.

He took her to their favorite restaurant, a quiet little Italian place, with candles in Chianti bottles, and the usual muted ambience of a romantic dining experience.

The waitress came to the table, introduced herself as Cindy, and took their drink order. Jenny thought she saw the waitress being overly flirty with Connor, so she cleared her throat rather rudely while the young lady was reading off the specials. Twice. Connor shot her a look, and squeezed her knee under the table cloth, so Jenny stopped.

As the waitress left to get their drinks, Connor asked her, “What was that all about?”

“She was flirting with you, Honey.”

“It is her job to be friendly – it is how she garners tips. Be nice.”

“I think she was a lot more friendly with you than she was with me," Jenny said with a scowl. "She leaned down to let you look at her boobs. Twice.”

“Jennifer…. She did not. She took a drink order and read the specials – there was no leaning involved. Even if there were, I was too busy looking at my wife’s rather lovely boobs, my preferred set above all, so relax.”

Jenny grumbled a little bit, “What is taking so long? I’m thirsty.”

“Honey, she hasn’t even been gone from the table thirty seconds,” he said as he poured her a glass of water from the decanter at the table. “Will you please, stop with the catty grouchiness? You know I find that annoying.”

“Yes, Sir.”

The waitress returned with their drinks, and took their food orders. Jenny and Connor talked quietly and shared the details of their day with each other, and Jenny seemed to relax until the waitress returned with their meals. Everything went to hell from there.

“Here is your Chicken Parmagiana, sir,” the waitress beamed at Connor, and actually did tilt her head to the side a little and gave a wink as she smiled. Connor obviously did notice the flirtatiousness at that point, and frowned a little, shooting a warning glance at Jenny to behave.

“Thank you, Cindy. It looks very nice.”

“Your Chicken Marsala, ma’am,” Cindy said as she slid the plate across to Jenny without even looking at her.

“What the hell is this?” Jenny asked.

Connor cleared his throat. “Jenny… manners, please.”

“I ordered the roasted garlic mashed potatoes instead of pasta with my meal. That looks a helluva lot like spaghetti to me.”

“I understand that, it is in fact spaghetti, but would you please ask nicely instead of causing a scene?”

Jenny could see Cindy smirking behind her hand, and that only stoked the fire in her temper. She glared for a split second before she gave Connor and Cindy the fakest smile she could muster before responding with, “Cindy…. Would you pretty please bring me the side dish I ordered – and do please write it down this time. I know you assured me that you could remember it all when you were taking our order, but I think you were too busy showing my husband your tits, and it obviously slipped your mind. Please be a dear and bring me what I ordered.” Jenny ended with a syrupy smile and fluttered her eyelashes for good measure, and making sure her sparkling wedding set was visible as she sipped from her glass.

“Well, I never…” the waitress gasped.

“Jennifer Michelle…. You apologize right now.”

“She started it, “Jenny complained.

“And I am finishing it,” Connor hissed through clenched teeth. “Apologize. Right. Now.”

“I will not.”

“You will… and I will tell you why. You are already going to get your butt spanked when we get home, because this is NOT behavior I tolerate, and you well know it. You will apologize to Cindy right here and now, or that spanking will take place right here and now. Do you understand me, Sassy Mouth?”

Jenny gave Connor the “you wouldn’t dare" look… which Connor emphatically countered with the, “you want to bet?” look. Connor won, hands down.

Jenny sighed, and looked up at Cindy, who was, by this time, wide-eyed and fighting a giggle. “I’m sorry for being rude to you this evening… will you please bring me the side dish I ordered?”

Cindy cleared her throat, and stammered, “yes, ma’am,” and walked away from the table, her shoulders shaking with laughter as she walked away. Jenny and Connor both could see her whispering with the other servers at the wait station, and the giggling that ensued.

“That was mean, Sir.”

“What choice did I have, Jenny? I doubt you would prefer I had blistered your ass right here at the table. People three tables away could hear you. I needed to defuse that situation, and you are the one in the altercation that I control. Just because she was acting the fool and being obnoxious, doesn’t give you the right or privilege to follow suit. You are my wife, and you are an adult - and I will thank you to act like it. No need to stoop to Cindy’s childish level. I will deal appropriately with her before we leave. That being said, since you elected to act like a child tonight, I will treat you a bit like one. You get no dessert after you eat your dinner – and you can bet on going to bed with a very sore, red bottom tonight. There also will be no TV before bed.”

“Ok,” Jenny said in a whisper.

“I beg your pardon, young lady?”

“Yes, Sir… Sir.”

“That’s better. Now eat your dinner and behave.”

Once the meal ended, Connor looked at the check and wrote out his credit card slip to include a mere 1% tip. He saw Cindy visibly scowl when she looked at it.

“Cindy – I do apologize again for the altercation with my wife. She should know better than to behave that way in public. Truth be told, so should you.”

Cindy gasped and started to answer back.

Connor raised a hand to stop her, and said in a very even and cool voice, “No - please, don’t try to explain. Your behavior went well beyond friendliness tonight - well beyond friendliness toward an obviously married man who was dining with his wife - and you were equally as rude as my wife when you chose to share the moment with your fellow servers at the wait station in full view of our table. You can accept your pittance of a gratuity – I don’t believe in completely stiffing wait staff for bad service, since you don’t get paid a fair hourly wage, but I’ll be damned if you get 20% or more for your behavior toward my wife and me tonight. The second option is that I will give you my usual 25% tip, but I will discuss your behavior with the manager - who is one of my college friends. Which will it be?”

Cindy cleared her throat and gave a week smile, “Have a nice evening, both of you,” and she nodded at them both as she walked away from the table.

As they drove the short distance to their home, Jenny sulked in her seat, fidgeting and pretending great interest in her fingernails.When they pulled into the garage, and Connor helped her from her seat, he whispered in her ear,” Go upstairs and get ready.”

Jenny went upstairs without a word, and removed all her clothing, and then she stood in the corner, waiting for Connor to come up and punish her.

He entered the room without a word, removing the jacket he was wearing, and loosening the top two buttons of his shirt as he arranged pillows on the bed.

“Come here, Baby,” he said.

Jenny came and stood before him, refusing to meet his gaze.

“Look at me Jennifer.”

Jenny looked up at her husband, a good foot taller than she, her eyes doleful and penitent.

“I think we are both in agreement that tonight’s dining experience was less than relaxing and far from romantic, like I had intended. Correct?”

Jenny nodded.

“Answer me, Baby.”

“Yes, Sir…” her answer came out in a whisper.

“You’ve had a rough day, but that doesn’t excuse your behavior – I will, however, take it into consideration. I will also take into consideration the fact that you were well spanked before we left the house, and that you were not the only one at fault in this altercation. You will get only 10 hard swats with my belt, and no warm up with my hand.”

“Ok, Sir.”

“Hush – I wasn’t telling you that for your approval, young lady. Take off my belt, and hand it to me… and not another word out of you.”

Jenny’s eyes filled with tears as she reached out and unbuckled Connor’s belt, folded it over and placed it in his waiting hand.

“Over you go,” he said quietly as he helped her lie down with her belly on the stack of pillows, lifting her deep pink bottom to just the right level for his belt. “Count them out, Baby…. And if you stop to argue, I start over.”

SWAT

Jenny squirmed, and squeaked out, “One…. Sir.”

SWAT

Jenny squirmed again, and her voice came out in a hiss, “Twooo… Sir.”

“I will not tolerate this behavior from you, Jenny. Ever. Not when we’re alone, and certainly not in public.”
SWAT

“Three, Sir…. I’m ssssorry.”

“You should be…”
SWAT

“Aaaahhhee – ffffour, Sir.”

Connor landed the next swat on her sit spots.
SWAT

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw…… fffffive, Sir.”

Connor could hear the trembling in her voice, but continued, swatting harder this time.
SSWWAATT

“AAAAAAAAHHHHEEE – OOWWWW – Ssssix, Sir.”

SSWWAATT

“OWWWW… OOWWWWW…OWWWW. – sssseven, Sir.”

Jenny burst into tears and sobs…. The burning on her backside intense.
SSWWAATT

Her voice came out in a trembling squeal, “E-e-e-ight, S-S-Sir… owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww”
SSWWAATT

“N-N-N-NINE, SIRRRRRR….. aaaahhhheee”

Connor closed his eyes, and shook his head…. Took and deep breath, and gave her the final hard swat.
SSWWAATT

“OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…… TEN, SIRRRRRRRR… TEN”

Connor tossed his belt on top of the dresser, helped Jenny to stand, and hugged her close, letting her cry on his chest, kissing the top of her head gently. “Good Girl…. I love you, Jenny.”

He kissed the top of her head once more, and then walked her over to the corner, crossing her arms in front of her to remind her not to rub yet. And stepped out of the room. Jenny stood crying in the corner, and waited.

Connor came back quite a few minutes later, bringing her a fresh glass of iced water, and he carried with him also a jar of soothing cream for her backside. He undressed as he waited for her to drink the water, then he gave her a kiss, and helped her lay down on the bed. He sat next to her, softly “shhh”ing her, and rubbing the cream on her bottom. “There’s my good girl…. There’s my good girl. It’s ok….. it’s all over. Shhhhh…. You are forgiven…. And I love you, Baby… very much. I always have, and I will forever. Shhhh”

After he finished soothing his weeping bride’s bottom, he gathered her into his arms and held her close.

“I l-l-love you, S-S-Sir.”

“I love you too, sweet angel…. Time for bed.”

Jenny lay on her stomach, beside the man she loved, stroking his cheek (and he stroking hers) as they fell asleep together.
Last edited by sugardoll on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

beguiling

Re: Rough day and dinner out... M/f

Post by beguiling » Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:53 pm

Wow. Just ... wow.
I love the spanking because she needed to cry. I can't tell you how often I've felt that way, and I can only imagine how secure and loved and wonderful that feels.

Really well done.
(And I would've told off the server, too! :> )

andy55

Post by andy55 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:48 am

Cool story - I also would have spanked the waitress BUT
when did Jenny fit in the three hours data entry she had brought home? Did she set the alarm clock for the morning ??

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:40 pm

I LOVE them as a couple, more please ?

sugardoll

Post by sugardoll » Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:58 am

beguiling..... when Trip read this, he said the dinner portion of the story was his favorite. I told him that if this really happened, we would be lucky if he didn't have to stop at the police station to bail me out. He told me that if he ever has to bail me out of jail for any reason, I will not be able to sit until my court date.... and somehow I think he's bluffing a little.... pretty sure I won't be able to sit AT my court date.

Andy55.... that is the one detail you zeroed in on? *rolls her eyes and giggles*

LilBit.... count on it. :D

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Tue Jul 02, 2013 7:55 pm

sugardoll wrote:beguiling..... when Trip read this, he ... told me that if he ever has to bail me out of jail for any reason, I will not be able to sit until my court date.... and somehow I think he's bluffing a little.... pretty sure I won't be able to sit AT my court date.
Hey, don't worry about it, Thelma. I'm setting aside the funds now. Whichever one of us goes down, the other can bail us out. And still have money for some drinks to celebrate. Relax :> (Granted, if we both need bailing out, we better find a softie, cuz I ain't got that much :> )

Signed,
Louise

sugardoll

Post by sugardoll » Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:30 pm

b..... we're going to have to drive off a cliff, I'm afraid. I am certain that I don't want the ass whippin' that goes with A. being arrested, and B. bailing ourselves out and not telling him. Pretty sure Trip would beat your ass too.... and I'd probably let him since it would clearly be you getting moi in trouble.... I mean - you're a bad influence on me. True story.

beguiling

Post by beguiling » Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:41 pm

Okay, I'd make a comment about the impossibility of Trip yanking me short ... but something tells me that I don't really want to test your man. So, you keep the man and the spankings that come with him <grin>

As to influences, though ... HA! I was alllll sweetness and light, innocent and darling ... and then along comes some chickie with her hootie honkin and gets me all riled up. And we both know who THAT person is :P

sugardoll

Post by sugardoll » Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:10 pm

Stop it..... it hurts..... Laughing too hard.. .HHHHHAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tk04

Post by tk04 » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:32 am

Verrrrrrrry nice.