Shutes and Ladders, A Shelly Brooks Story, F/F (Part 4)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
chardt

Shutes and Ladders, A Shelly Brooks Story, F/F (Part 4)

Post by chardt » Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:26 pm

“Well, I’d imagine that’s enough excitement for one night,” said Susan. “Shelly, why don’t you take this chair back to the dining room table.”

“Not so fast,” said Eloise. “We’re not quite done with that yet.”

Susan gave her a confused look. “What do you mean, mom. Surely you don’t plan to spank Shelly too.”

“No, I don’t plan to spank Shelly. She’s not the only one that caused me embarrassment tonight.”

Susan felt a cold chill run down her spine. “What are you saying, mom?”

“What I’m saying, Susan Colleen is that you’ve seen to your errant daughter’s behavior and now I mean to see to mine. I warned you earlier that I could still turn you over my knee and I guess now I’m going to have a chance to prove it!”

“Do you mean for that ticket? Mom, you can’t be serious!”

“I’m completely serious.”

“It was just one little ticket, mom.”

“Are you really going to lie to me now? It might have been one ticket tonight, but there have been plenty of others, haven’t there, Susan Colleen? Tickets that your husband fixed for you!”

“Mom, how on earth do you know about that?”

“Oh it seems you’re quite well known among the police in Abenaki and some of them have relatives in the Sheriff’s Department and some of them are good friends of mine. Believe me, Susan Colleen, things like that get back to me.”

“I can’t believe this, mother; it’s just like high school. You have people spying on me everywhere!”

“And you’re just as melodramatic as you were back then. Honestly, Susan Colleen, if you had paid those tickets then you might have actually learned something, but your husband got you off the hook instead and now you think you can flaunt the speed limit any time you feel like it. This is exactly why I had to keep such a firm hand with you when you were growing up, if I gave you an inch you’d try to take a mile! Well, I mean to put a stop to it right now. Hand me the hairbrush, young lady.”

From her position by the couch, Shelly watched the unfolding drama between her mother and grandmother with increasing bewilderment. Her grandma actually seemed intent on spanking her mother. Even more surprising to her was the fact that her normally reserved, unflappable mother was sounding more and more like a very flustered, errant teenager who knew she was in for a serious trip to the woodshed. Coming on the heels of her own very humbling spanking it was just too bizarre. She felt an undeniable impulse to run and hide under her bed. “May I be excused please?” she said, a bit louder than she intended.

“Yes!” Susan said.

“No!” Eloise said. “This is my house and I’ll decide when someone is dismissed here. Shelly, you can sit yourself right down on that couch. I think there’s a valuable lesson in this for you as well, namely that those who enforce the rules are accountable to the same standards and the same penalties when they fail.”

“Yes, ma’am,” she said, sitting on the couch as ordered. She really didn’t want to stay, but she was genuinely afraid to argue at this point.

“The brush, Susan,” Eloise repeated, holding out her hand.

Shelly watched wide eyed as her mother handed over that most feared implement of correction. “Mother, I admit I was in the wrong and I promise I’ll be more careful driving, but you just can’t spank me,” her mother said. She seemed more flustered by the minute.

“Why can’t I?” Eloise asked.

“Well, I’m…I’m a grown woman, mother. I’m forty-five years old.”

“Shelly’s a grown woman of twenty-one years, almost twenty-two, but she had the character to admit her mistake and accept her spanking without a lot of silly arguments, didn’t she?”

“It’s not the same thing, mother. Shelly is still at home. I’m a married woman. I have two grown children.”

“All that says to me, Susan Colleen is that you absolutely should have known better. Shouldn’t you!”

Shelly could actually see the will to resist going out of her mother. “Mom, if you have to do this can’t we please go to the bedroom?” Susan pleaded.

“I’m sorry, dear but I already told you I think Shelly needs to see this. You’ve set a bad example for her with this speeding business. You have a chance to mitigate that damage now by letting her see you admit your mistake and accept your punishment. I think you know very well that you have this spanking coming, Susan Colleen, don’t you?”

“Mom, please.”

“Susan, can you honestly tell me that you would be okay with Shelly having tickets fixed for her and then go right on speeding?”

“No.”

“Then you deserve this spanking at least as much as Shelly deserved the one you just gave her, don’t you?”

“Yes, ma’am,” she said. From Shelly’s place on the couch her mother’s ultimate submission was barely more than a whisper.

“Of course you do,” said Eloise, taking her place on the chair, “and the soon we start the sooner this will be over and done with. Now, got those pants down and get over my lap.

“Oh, mother, please not on the bare. Not in front of Shelly.”

Eloise Hutton’s face grew stern. “Susan Colleen, if I have to repeat myself one more time you will be very sorry. Now, get those pants down!”

Shelly watched the strange scene with equal measures of fear and fascination. Her mother was dressed in casual fashion; a pink blouse and jeans in a cut that mostly appealed to middle aged women. White canvas sneakers rounded out the ensemble. Even in casual garb, her mother always looked very put together. Owing to her generous curves she had most of her clothes tailored to fit better. The pink blouse fit her figure snugly, accentuating her generous breasts and the mom jeans were equally snug at least across the seat and thighs. Susan, who almost seemed to be in a trance, put her hands to the waistband of her jeans and worked the garment down over the generous curves of her hips, revealing navy blue, cotton panties.

“Let’s go, Susan. Over my lap,” Eloise commanded.

Shelly felt her heart pound, as her mother obediently lowered herself into the, oh so childish position, face down across her grandma’s waiting lap. For a moment, she thought her mother would actually be spared the indignity of being spanked on the bare bottom in front of her own daughter, but it wasn’t to be so. As soon as she was settled into position, Eloise put her fingers into the waistband of her navy blue nickers and quickly whisked them down mid-thigh. Shelly was quite familiar with the sight of her mother’s bottom. They had often bathed together when she was younger and they’d been in the showers together at the gym since she’d been in high school, but she’d certainly never seen it presented across a lap for a spanking. Her mother’s arms and legs were tan from tennis, but her bottom was almost snowy white. The cheeks while quite full, were remarkably firm for a women of her age; a tribute to her mother’s aggressive exercise regimen. That strange spanko portion of her psyche couldn’t help noting that her mother still had a very spankable bottom.

“A bit more cheek than there was the last time I had you in this position,” Eloise said, patting the big globs of flesh. “Still nice and firm though. I hope that husband of yours appreciates all the work you put into maintaining your figure.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“I hope you understand why I’m doing this, Susan. You’ve been setting a poor example for Shelly with this speeding business and you’ve caused me considerable embarrassment in the process and that’s to say nothing of how your behavior potentially endangered yourself and others. You certainly know better at your age too. If it takes a sound spanking across my knee to remind you of that then that’s exactly what you’re going to get! Do you understand me, Susan Colleen?”

“Yes, mom, I understand and I’m sorry. Now, can we please get this over with?”

“We’ll get to your spanking soon enough! Considering what you’ve got coming I wouldn’t be in such a hurry if I were you, young lady.”

“Oh, god!”

“That better be praying, miss. I’d hate to think you’d blaspheme in my house.”

“Mom, please, I can’t believe you’re really doing this.”

“Hush! You’ll believe it soon enough, Susan Colleen. There won’t be any doubt in your mind I’m doing it!”

Eloise suddenly directed her attention to her mesmerized granddaughter. “Shelly Lynn, I hope you understand that I expect you to learn from this lesson too! You’d better not think for one second that this is being done for your amusement, young lady. In fact, if I hear so much as one snicker, smirk or giggle from you while this spanking is happening, granddaughter or not, I’ll have you back over my knee for another dose of what you just got. Is that clear?”

“Yes, ma’am, grandma!” Shelly said. As it was, she didn’t find the situation at all comical and the prospect of any further use of the hairbrush on her still throbbing backside was little less than terrifying. She still longed for the option of fleeing the room.

“All right, Susan Colleen,” Eloise said redirecting her attention to her own errant child, “I know it’s been a long time since you’ve had your bottom tanned, much too long judging by your actions tonight, but your long wait is over. You’ll be happy to know your spanking will commence presently.”

Shelly felt awed by the tableau taking place in front of her. She was seeing both of these women who had been such a big part of her life in a completely new light. Her sweet, doting, pie backing grandma had morphed in to the iron willed disciplinarian that she’d heard of so often in her mother’s stories and her sophisticated, unflappable mom had reverted to her teenaged self, right before her eyes. That transition at least she could identify with. She’d never once taken her pants down for one of her mom’s spankings without feeling like a naughty seven year old. She watched now, her eyes wide as saucers, as her grandma raised the big brush. It hung in the air for a heart pounding few seconds and then…

SMACK! WHACK! CRACK! SPALT!

Her grandma doled out four rapid fire swats right across the lowest curves of her mother’s generous backside. The wicked crack of the varnished wood landing on the tender bare flesh of her mother’s rump made her own cheeks flinch involuntarily, but her mother’s reaction had of course been more dramatic. Both feet came off the floor, she gasped audibly and took a death grip on the chair leg with both hands. The fiery red ovals sprang up immediately on the pale flesh.

“That really stings when it’s been more than twenty years, doesn’t it,” said Eloise.

“Oh, oh, oh, mom, ppplease, not so hard!” Susan begged.

“You won’t get any more or any less than you’ve got coming. Unfortunately, you’ve got plenty coming tonight!” With that said, Eloise raised the brush and directed a sustained barrage of swats against her forty-five year old daughter’s frantically squirming backside.

Damn! Shelly thought as she watched the proceedings with awed fascination, She really means to blister mom’s ass!

As Susan Brooks suffered through her first spanking since she was Shelly’s age, she was shocked to realize that she had truly forgotten just what an atrocious sting a hairbrush produced when vigorously applied to a girl’s bare seat. It was as if she were being branded with a hot iron. Mindful that Shelly was watching she resolved at the outset to suffer this indignity as quietly as possible, but the galling heat engulfing her backside caused any thoughts of heroic stoicisms to be quickly forgotten.

“OH! AH! OUCH! MOM PLEASE! YEEEEOOOWW! I’M SORRY! PLEASE! OWE!”

“Oh, you’ll be very sorry when I’m done with this spanking, young lady. I didn’t raise you to have such reckless disregard for the law and at your age you should know better anyway,” said Eloise.

WHACK! CRACK! SMACK!

Susan was just starting to catch her breath when her mother commenced another vigorous tattooing of her backside. Without thinking she shot her right hand back to protect her burning seat, but it only brought a brief moment of relief. Her mother quickly seized the offending appendage and yanked it up to the small of her back where it couldn’t interfere with the brush.

Eloise paused to get a firmer grip on her daughter’s errant hand. “It has been too long since I spanked you if you thought you’d get away with that,” she said. “Honestly, Susan, you used to take you lickings better.”

“Oh, mom, please, it hurts so much,” Susan said.

“It’s a spanking, Susan, it’s supposed to hurt. I know it’s been a long time but I’d think you’d remember that much. I’m sure that spanking you just gave Shelly hurt plenty.”

“Yes, ma’am, but please, I’ve learned my lesson. I won’t speed again!”

Eloise surveyed her panting daughter’s crimsoned seat. Close, but were not quite there yet, she thought.

“I’ll decide when you’ve learned your lesson, young lady and just learning it isn’t enough. I need to make sure you remember it for a good long time.”

The truth was she always hoped the Susan would marry a man who wasn’t shy about tanning her plump cheeks when she needed it. Since she hadn’t, it fell back to her and she wasn’t given to doing things by half measures. If she had to put her forty-five year old daughter over her knee for a lesson it was going to be a lesson she would never forget, even if that meant laying on the brush until every inch of her buxom seat was practically smoking! She tightened her grip on Susan’s hand, raised the brush and commenced another vigorous drubbing of her daughter’s meaty seat.

WHACK! SMACK! SPLAT! CRACK!

The walls rang with the sound of varnished wood landing on bare flesh accompanied by Susan’s increasingly frantic pleas and promises.

She’ll remember this all right, Eloise thought as she swung the brush against Susan’s buxom cheeks. At least she’ll remember it every time her fanny hits a car seat for the next week!

Shelly felt a dizzy spell coming on and realized that she had actually forgotten to breathe. She sucked some air into her lungs. Her head cleared, but the bizarre scene taking place in front of her was still in progress dashing any hope she had that this might all be some weird dream she was having. It was all too real though. Her grandma was actually treating her mom to a classic fanny blistering, pants down with a hairbrush no less! It was by far the most merciless spanking she’d ever been witness too, worse even than any of the clips she watched on the Internet. It seemed to be even longer and harder than the tanning she’d just suffered through herself and still the brush kept falling on her mother’s scarlet seat. As she watched, she actually saw the moment her mother’s will broke completely. She had kicked and squirmed frantically throughout the ordeal but now her body went limp and she simply balled her heart out and blubbered pleas for mercy.

It must have been the moment her grandma was waiting for as she finally stopped swinging the brush. “Look at me please, Susan,” she said.

Her mother brushed the dark hair back with her free hand and turned her tearstained face up to her grandma. “PPPlease, mmmmom, I’ve learned my lesson, please stop,” she said, through her sobs.

“What have you leaned, Susan?”

“That I have to obey the law and set a good example for Shelly.”

“What else?”

“That it’s not fair to have Bill fix tickets for me.”

“That’s right, Susan Colleen and it’s not the first time I’ve had to teach you this lesson about speeding, is it?”

“No ma’am.”

“Can you honestly tell me it’s going to be the last?”

“Oh, yes, ma’am, definitely!”

Eloise turned to Shelly. “Well, granddaughter, do you think your mom’s learned her lesson?”

Shelly nodded emphatically. “Yes, ma’am, I sure do!”

“All right then, Susan, lets finish this lesson up.”

“Oh no!” Susan wailed, but she knew there was no escaping it.

Eloise raised the brush and, in accordance with family tradition, doled out a final ten blistering swats right across the lowest curves of Susan tortured rump.

Shelly caught herself biting her lower lip as the final swats cracked loudly against her mother’s well upholstered rump. Her mother’s body tensed as she absorbed the scalding volley and her mouth opened in a silent scream. It was only after the final swat had landed that she was able to give voice to her considerable discomfort.

“YEEEEOOOWWWWEEE!” she howled while drumming the carpet with the toes of her sneakers. With that demonstration complete she collapsed across her mother’s lap and her body convulsed with great wracking sobs.

Shelly could easily sympathize with her mother’s condition. Those moments right after a sound spanking concluded were always the worst. Your bottom burned and throbbed, your head was spinning, your throat was sore from sobbing and you felt incredibly small and vulnerable. It was when a girl needed reassurance the most.

Eloise must have remembered that for she set the brush on the floor and gently rubbed her daughter’s scarlet rump. “It’s okay, Susan,” she said. “Your punishment is over and done with now. You just let it all out until your feel ready to get up.”

It took a few minutes but Susan did finally slide off her mother’s lap and onto her knees at the side of the chair. She wiped her tears with her sleeves and then gingerly put both hands to her still burning seat. “Oh mom, that was the most awful licking you ever gave me in my life!” she said.

“I’m sorry I had to be so strict, dear, but you only have yourself to blame. Well, that might not be entirely true. If Bill had put his foot down with this speeding business instead of facilitating your bad behavior your bottom might not be on fire right now, so I guess he deserves some of the blame.”

“Yes, ma’am, I’ll be sure to have a word with him about that.”

“If you’re going to get sassy with me I can always give your some more, young lady.”

“No thank you, mom, I’ve had all I can stand.”

“I certainly hope so,” said Eloise. She turned to Shelly. “What about you, granddaughter, did you learn something from all of this?”

“Yes, ma’am, I guess I learned that you’re never too old for a spanking in this family.”

“No, never too old, Shelly, too mature, too well behaved maybe, but there is no such thing as too old for a spanking.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Now, be a dear and get your mom, some tissues.”

“Okay, grandma.” Shelly plucked some tissues from the box on the end table and brought them to her mother. Susan took them gratefully and blew her nose and dried her tears.

Eloise took the chair and returned it to the table. “Well, you two really put a bee in my bonnet tonight,” she said turning back to her daughter and granddaughter. “I’m going to make myself some warm milk and nutmeg and hope I can calm down enough to get to sleep. I think you two should go up to your room and spend the rest of the night thinking about how you got yourselves into so much trouble. Shelly, how about you help your mother.”

“I can get up stairs okay, mom,” Susan said as she stood and very gingerly eased her pants and panties back over her blistered bottom.

“Suite yourself,” said Eloise. “Get a good night’s sleep. I’ll expect both of you to be ready for church by 8:30 and you should probably go retrieve Shelly’s car first. Be thinking about what you’re going to say.”

“We will, grandma,” said Shelly.

Once they made the slow painful climb up the stairs and were safe in the guest room, Shelly turned to Susan. “Mom, I’m so sorry. I should have stayed home like you wanted. I can’t believe grandma spanked you too.”

Susan pulled her pajamas from the dresser and then turned back to Shelly. “You already paid for your mistake, Shelly and as for your grandma spanking me; I have to admit I earned that all by myself. That being said, you are to take the events of this evening to your grave; especially the part where I got spanked!”

“I will, mom.”

“I mean it, Shelly, not a word. Not to Katie or Jill or your boyfriend, no one!”

Shelly crossed her heart. “It’ll be our secret, mom. I swear.”

“Okay, now let’s get ready for bed, though lord knows how I’m going to sleep the way my butts throbbing. I honestly don’t remember these little lessons hurting so much after it’s over.”

“Well, it’s been a long time for you and grandma sure wasn’t holding back any. She really blistered your butt, mom,” Shelly said as she stripped off her own clothes.

“I’m afraid to look,” said Susan once she’d stripped down to bra and panties, “but I guess I should check out the damage. She walked over to the full length mirror on the closet door, turned and lowered her panties. “Oh my goodness, it’s even worse than I imagined. I’m going to be black and blue for a week!”

On an impulse, Shelly, also down to bra and panties, skipped over to the mirror turned and whisked her own undies down for a side by side comparison. “You really tanned my butt, mom, but yeah, grandma takes first prize for that shellacking she gave you.”

“Yours doesn’t look nearly as bad and I’d swear that was about the hardest walloping I’ve given you in quite a while.”

“That’s because someone spent the last three years toughening up my booty!” Shelly said as she shed her remaining garments and slipped into her pajamas.

“Oh and I suppose yours doesn’t even hurt anymore,” Susan said also donning her pajamas.

“Don’t worry, mom, it hurts plenty, but I’ve got some night time aspirin in my overnight bag. It’ll help take the edge off the pain and make it easier to sleep if you want some.”

“Yes I would, dear, thank you. I guess I should have figured you’d know all the tricks by now.”

Shelly took two pills for herself and handed the bottle off to her mother. They headed into the bathroom together to take the pills and complete their bedtime preparations.

“I’m sure that aspirin will help, but I don’t know how I’m going to explain those bruises to your father,” Susan said as they returned to the guest room.

Shelly thought for a minute and grabbed her overnight bag from the bedside table. “I think I have something in here that will help with that too.” Digging in the bag she pulled out a small tube of gel. “Oh yeah, this is the ticket.”

“And what exactly is that?”

“Arnica gel, it’s good for sore muscles and it helps bruises fade quicker. We use it a lot for sports injuries.” Or for when your six foot three quarterback boyfriend gets a little overzealous spanking you in bed and leaves finger shaped bruises all over your butt.

“I’m game, hand it over.”

“Actually, it’ll be easier if I put it on for you.”

“I appreciate the offer Shelly, but I don’t know if my vanity can endure another indignity tonight.”

“Oh, don’t be a baby,” Shelly said. “Like you said, this is between you and me, no one else will ever know.”

“Fine, but for the record I think you’re enjoying this whole situation way too much.”

“Just lie face down on your bed and well, slip you bottoms down. When I’m done you can do me.”

“Yes, Dr. Brooks,” Susan said, complying with her daughters orders.

Shelly squirted a generous dollop of gel onto her palm and rubbed her hands together to warm it a little. She sat on the bed and gingerly placed her hands on the mother’s battered cheeks. Though she tried to be gentle, Susan still flinched noticeably and let out a little yelp. “Sorry, mom, I’m being as gentle as I can. I know how sore it must be.”

“I know, sweetheart. I was just a little startled. That does actually feel better,” she said as Shelly continued to rub the soothing gel into her smarting seat.

“I’m really sorry grandma made me stay, mom. I really didn’t want to.”

“It’s okay, Shelly, I know she didn’t give you much choice.”

“I’m not sorry she spanked you though.”

“No, I’m sure that was very amusing seeing your mom get a dose of her own medicine.”

“Come on, mom, you know I didn’t mean it that way.”

“Well, what did you mean then?”

“It’s just well, you really do drive too fast and it scares me. It even scared me when I was little, but after what happened to Katie’s mom it scares me to death.”

“Am I really that bad?”

“I never told you this, but after Katie’s mom, whenever you left the house I was a nervous wreck until you got back. If you were just going to the store for something I’d actually sit by my window and watch until I saw you come home ok. I couldn’t concentrate on anything else until I knew you were back in one piece.”

“Oh Shelly, I had no idea.”

“I was mad at you for driving like that and I was mad at daddy for not stopping you.”

“Well, I’m sorry, sweetheart; I promise I’ll shape up.”

“You better or I’ll tell grandma on you.”

“Okay, Shelly, I surrender. I promise I’ll drive more responsibly.”

“Good.” Having finished with the gel, Shelly eased her mother’s pajama bottoms back into place.

“That really does feel better, Shelly, thank you.”

“You’re welcome and now I could use a little TLC too.” She lay face down on her bed and slipped her pajama bottoms down.

Susan Brooks took the gel and gently began working it into Shelly’s rosy butt cheeks. “Now this feels more natural,” she said. “I don’t know how many times I rubbed powder and lotion on these chubby cheeks when you were little.”

“And it still feels good.”

Susan Brooks chuckled. “It’s funny you should say that. I was just thinking I probably should have guessed about your little obsession sooner. Even when you were a baby, whenever I’d pat or rub your bottom you’d giggle and make happy faces.”

“I guess I always knew what I liked.”

“Well, just so you know, I think you grandma is wise to you.”

“Oh my god, really?”

“She said you used to ask her about spankings a lot when you were little and you’d hang on every word when she’d tell you about times she spanked me. I think she suspects you have more than a casual interest in the subject.”

“Oh man, is that why she made that crack about getting spanked by a boyfriend.”

“Probably and while we’re on the subject how about that?”

“How about what?”

“You know what I mean, Shelly, has Scott been tanning your curvy butt for you?”

“Mom!”

“Oh for heaven’s sake, Shelly, you can tell me. I’m not a prude.”

Shelly let out a dramatic sigh. “Yes, mom, Scott spanks me sometimes, but it’s not like the spankings you give me. Those mom spankings are serious business!”

“Well, those aren’t meant to be fun you know, but as far as that goes, I think I might actually owe you an apology.”

“What for?”

“Back when we started all of this spanking business I honestly thought I remembered exactly what it was like to get spanked with a hairbrush, but after tonight I have to admit my memories didn’t do that experience justice at all. I hope I haven’t been too rough with you these last few years.”

“You aren’t going to go getting soft on me now are you, mom?”

“Shelly, I’m serious.”

“So am I, mom. That first time you spanked me and we made our agreement you told me that if you had to put your grown daughter over your knee for a spanking it would be an adult size dose. I knew right then that you meant it and that’s what you’ve always done. They definitely aren’t fun, but I always respected you for sticking to your guns and really making it a lesson when I needed it.”

“It seems like there should have been a lot less spankings over the last three years if I really intimidated you like that.”

“I know it must seem that way, mom, but trust me, the thought of having to march down the hall with you for one of those spankings stopped me from doing something stupid a lot more times than it didn’t.”

“Well, I’m glad to hear that. I guess we’re almost at the finish line with our little agreement anyway.”

“I’ve actually been wanting to talk to you about that. I guess maybe it’s just because I’m different, but I don’t feel like I’m ever not going to need that in my life.”

“I suppose you will have to marry a man that’s not shy about tanning your fanny for you.”

“I guess you’re right, but I don’t know what will happen with that yet. What I was really getting at though is married or not, some things are easier for a girl to talk to her mom about and if some of those things merit a spanking….”

“Shelly, if that’s really what you need I promise I will put you over my knee and tan your caboose when you need it for just as long as I’m able.”

“Even if I’m forty-five and have grown kids?”

“Yes, smart aleck, even then. I hope you’re still so enthusiastic about the idea when it happens to you.”

“I trust you, mom. You never spank me unless I really deserve it.”

Susan Brooks stood. “Well, you’d probably better pull your jammies back up because I’m feeling the urge to give you some more now.”

“No more rubbing?” Shelly asked giving her bottom a wiggle.

“I think your backside’s had enough attention for one night.”

Shelly pulled her pajama bottoms up and gingerly sat up on the bed. “So what should we do now?”

“I don’t know. I guess we’re grounded to our room for the rest of the night.”

“Yeah, I guess we don’t get ice cream here.”

“Not unless you want to risk a walloping from your grandma.”

“It must be a Pavlovian thing. I’m really craving some.”

“I guess we can watch the news.”

“Yeah, I probably ought to see just how bad they made me look.”

“So, is this going to be one of those wonderful bonding experiences you were hankering for; the kind that we laugh about twenty years from now?”

“To be honest, mom, I think it’s probably going to be my favorite one.”

Susan shook her head. “What did I do to wind up with such a weird child?”

“You know you love me.”

“I’m your mom, I have to.”

“I love you too, mom. Now, turn on the news. I better start working on my damage control speech for church.”

“Gladly.”

THE END

Often123

Re: Shutes and Ladders, A Shelly Brooks Story, F/F (Part 4)

Post by Often123 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:42 pm

Another very good one here, chardt. I like the characters and their interactions.

alice18

Post by alice18 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:49 pm

GREAT STORY!!! but how could u end it without the part where susan and shelly have to endure sitting on the hard wooden church pews.

spankersailor870

Post by spankersailor870 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Another great story! They are always well written and have the best storyline!

wildgirl25

Post by wildgirl25 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:46 am

Great story, wonder how scott feels seeing his girlfriend on the news that would make another great one

alice18

Post by alice18 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:06 pm

will we see another shelly spanking story soon? will ever hear from jilly bean and shelly's other old friend?

davidbrennan

Post by davidbrennan » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:16 am

I like these stories. Can you put them on a website?

DB