A Hard Head Makes A Soft Behind !

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spoiledbrat18

A Hard Head Makes A Soft Behind !

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:03 pm

This is my first attempt at a long story & if enough people like it I'll make this a series :)

This is a fictional story w/ a little bit of real life intertwined but you have to decipher between the two ;) M and B are a married couple & have been practicing DD for a good while.... Enjoy :)

Feel free to leave comments and let me know what u thought, please be nice !

It was a Saturday afternoon and M had a long week at work and her husband B could tell she was stressed. For a while he tried to talk to her but every time she'd walk away & ignore him. Normally he would've spanked her tiny behind the FIRST time she blatantly disregarded him. While she was slightly grateful for the reprieve him not doing anything was starting to annoy her. He could also sense that she was going to need a spanking soon b/c he knew his wife very well & could see that she was upset.

He called her name once more in 'that voice' she KNEW not to disobey so sulking she walked into the living room. 'WHAT do you want?' she yells. He glares at her and it almost immediately makes her regret raising her voice b/c B doesn't play that and she knows it. 'Young lady, I suggest you rethink the way you're talking to me or you'll be over my knee quicker than you think.' 'Sorry babe, I just had a rough week.' 'I know u did pumpkin, that's why I wanted to talk to u.... Come here.' She sits down next to him on the couch & he pulls her onto his lap. 'Okay start talking missy.' *pouting* 'Babe I really don't wanna talk, I just wanna cuddle.' 'No babe, talk then we can cuddle.' 'BUT THAT'S NOT FAIR, I'M THE ONE WHO'S UPSET and YOU STILL WON'T DO WHAT I WANT.' Once again B gives M "the look" and this time she knows the stress relieving spanking she was gonna get has turned into a punishment. He shakes his head at his little spitfire wife b/c he didn't want to punish her but now she's left him no choice. In her least favorite tone of voice (the one every naughty brat knows & fears but secretly loves) 'Babe I was trying to be reasonable w/ u but instead u decided to fly off the handle just b/c I made a suggestion. I know u are stressed out and grumpy b/c of work but I had nothing to w/ that so I don't appreciate you yelling at me. I love u w/ all my heart and just want u to be happy.' By this time M starts to cry a little b/c she feels like she disappointed him and that hurts more than a punishment spanking ever will. She hangs her head and once he notices this he softly grabs her chin and makes her look him in the eyes. 'Just so you know you're still getting a spanking but right now I want u to go to the bedroom and take a nap b/c I don't need u being cranky for the rest of the day.' M starts to whine b/c she hates being forced to take a nap even though she needs one. 'But Daddy I don't wanna go to sleep b/c I'm not tired... I'll talk now I swear.' He smacks her thigh and admonishes her. 'No go upstairs like I said, I gave u a chance to explain yourself but you couldn't do that w/out throwing a tantrum. Now she starts to cry harder & tries again to convince him otherwise. 'I'm sorry I went off on you for no reason, I'll be good I promise.' He starts to get upset w/ her and growls. 'Marie I'm not going to repeat myself again, if I get to zero & you're not upstairs in the bed I'll get my belt and wear your behind out. Do I make myself clear? 5...4...3... 2...1' He starts to get up and when M notices this she bolts up the steps & dives in the bed and closes the door. 'Yea that's what I thought.' He sighs relieved that he didn't have to use his belt. He turns on a movie and decides to let her sleep for a few hours.

Meanwhile in the bedroom Marie's heart is beating fast b/c she did not want to find out what would've happened to her bottom if he had gotten to zero. Being the hardheaded brat she is, instead of going to sleep she turned on her laptop and starts to play around. 'What he doesn't know won't hurt... I hope.' M hops on a few of her favorite spanking sites and reads some new stories and then decides to watch some funny videos on Youtube. She quickly got bored w/ that and turned on the television to see what reality shows she missed during the week. B noticed it had been a little over an hour and went to check on his wife, hoping she was being obedient even though he knew she probably wasn't. He started up the few stairs and saw that the bedroom door was cracked just enough that he could her but she couldn't see him. It was perfect, he stood there for about a half hour. M was so wrapped up in her show and when her very angry husband sat down on the bed she was shocked and tried running for the bathroom to get away from him. His deep, raspy voice bellowed across the room. 'I know exactly what you're about to attempt and I REALLY advise you not to if you know what's good for u.' His words stopped her cold in her tracks and she stood there semi frozen until he spoke again. She started to try and justify her actions. 'I told u I wasn't tired and it's you're fault that I didn't obey u b/c u were the one who sent me up here.' He chuckled while he listened to her nonsense then he started to speak.

'First of all ma'am that is a load of BS b/c u know you're tired and it's definitely your fault that u didn't obey me and now it has become your problem. In case you forgot a hard head makes a soft behind. This is what you're gonna do now that you've been caught. Go take a shower and don't put on anything besides one of my t-shirts. I'll give you further instructions when u get out and have dried off. If you act up again between now and then I'll spank your bare behind while it's wet ! Do you understand me?' She stands there unresponsive and after a few seconds he gets off the bed and walks over to her and makes her face him. He smacks her ass once and repeats the question, do you understand me?' 'Yes.' Yes who?' 'Yes Daddy.' 'Good girl' He smacks her butt again and kisses her forehead. As he turns to walk back to the bed she sticks her tongue out. 'I saw that darling.'

She stalls for a little bit then turns on the shower and starts to wash herself all the while trying to hold off on her punishment as long as possible. B realizes what she is doing and knocks on the door and tells her 'unless u want to start your punishment on a wet body I suggest you get out of the shower, dry off and come back out here.' She hurries to do as she's told b/c she doesn't want to get in anymore trouble. She walks back in the bedroom w/ his long shirt on and sits down on the bed. He lets her stay there for about 2 minutes before he speaks again. 'Now get your butt in the corner for the next 20 minutes. Since I'm in a semi generous mood, I'll give you a choice. Would you rather get two medium spankings or one hard one? M takes a minute to decide and says ' I'll take one hard spanking b/c I'd rather get it over w/ all at once.' ' Okay just so you know I'll be using my hand, hairbrush and my belt but if you misbehave again I'll use the paddle as well. Am I making this clear sweetie?' ' Yes daddy.' 'Corner now please, I'm setting the timer for 20 minutes and you better stand still and I want you to think about why you're getting spanked ma'am.'

Unfortunately for M the timer went off too fast and before she knew it her corner time was up. ' Come here Marie.' She slowly walks over to the bed where Bradford is waiting for her. He reaches for her wrist and pulls her in between his legs. ' Okay so why are you getting spanked?' 'At first it was b/c I needed to relieve some stress then I yelled at you and it turned into a punishment and when you told me to come up here and go to sleep I disobeyed you.' ' Well babe that was very accurate, I'm proud of you very being honest even though it isn't gonna lessen your punishment.' ' Yea I know.' 'Let's get this over with so we can have some fun later, assume the position pudding. She laid over his lap, slightly afraid and hoping it wouldn't hurt too much.

And so it begins..... He started off w/ his hand and shockingly enough it didn't hurt as much as she thought it would initially then she realized this was the warm-up. She did start to squirm every few spanks and when B noticed this he didn't say a word, all he did was pull her closer to him. After about 3 minutes of the warm-up the spanks started to get increasingly harder and the sting was getting worse. A few 'ouches' escaped her mouth and she started to squirm even more. 'Babe be still please.' 'I'm trying but it owwww hurts.' 'I know it does, that's the point.... Now stay still!'

Next he picked up the hairbrush and started spanking everywhere. She started to squeal and tears were forming in her eyes but she wasn't crying yet and B noticed this as well. He started whacking her behind harder which she didn't even think was possible. A few moments later she started crying but not very much, when B smacked her sit spot she yelled and starting begging him to stop. 'No babe we're not done here and you know it.' Puh-leaseeeeee baby!' He stopped momentarily and rubbed her behind and back. 'You'll be getting 20 w/ my belt and then we'll be done, I promise.' 'Noooooooooo please not the belt, I'll be good!' 'Would you like me to add ten more for whining little girl?' With that last threat M shut her mouth. 'Mhm I didn't believe you did.' And with that he started the last round of her spanking.

The belt was usually reserved for major offenses and this happened to be one of them. B really hated spanking her w/ the belt but knew that she needed this and hopefully she'd be good for a while afterwards. As soon as the belt hit her already sore butt M screamed and B felt bad but continued. By number five she was crying openly and by 10 she stopped fighting and just laid over his lap sobbing. He almost stopped when he felt his Queen give in but he knew she needed him to deliver what he promised. He finished the last five w/ two to her sit spots and three to her thighs.

When he got finished he dropped the belt onto the floor and gently picked up his wife and lay in the bed. She immediately laid her head on his chest and continued to sob a little. He rubbed her back and said 'It's okay hunnie, Daddy's here, I love you.' It took her a few moments to regain her composure and she whispered 'I'm sorry I took my anger out on you, I love u too baby.' 'I know you're sorry, I forgive you... I want you to go to sleep now okay?' When she didn't respond he thought she was ignoring him again and repeated himself and once again she didn't say anything. He pulled her away from his chest to see why she wasn't answering and he smiled to himself and kissed her forehead. He really did wear her out... :lol:

The End

Often123

Re: A Hard Head Makes A Soft Behind !

Post by Often123 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:50 pm

A good first effort at a longer story. Yup, he wore her out, it was apparently what she needed.

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:08 pm

Thanks for your feedback :)

deadontyne

Post by deadontyne » Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:02 am

not bad but I think you can do better

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:35 am

Okay thanks

callie1

Post by callie1 » Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:55 pm

I enjoyed your story very much. He realized what she needed and delivered it to her. Sweet couple.

spoiledbrat18

Post by spoiledbrat18 » Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:07 am

Thanks for your feedback :)

baremybottom_f

Post by baremybottom_f » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

story was ok, but felt you were rather lazy with all the w/ abbreviations, took away from the story.