To work or to play? A painful decision

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
itsmaam2you

To work or to play? A painful decision

Post by itsmaam2you » Sat May 18, 2013 1:04 pm

It’s such a lovely spring morning. A beautiful day to stroll through the woods now that winters snowy blanket has dissipated, revealing brilliant hues of spring. The scent of fresh mowed grass fills my nostrils as the warmth of the sun wraps itself around my shoulders. Off in the not so far distance I hear him, Donnie, an incorrigible middle aged brat. I wasn’t the least bit surprised that I found him here on a work day, in fact that’s precisely the reason why I’m here. Since my last meeting with him where he had promised, albeit while softly sobbing in a puddle at my feet after a thorough spanking that left his bottom a brilliant crimson, that he would behave and would never take time off from work to golf again. Perhaps he didn’t think I saw his clubs in the car this morning or perhaps, as I suspect, he has forgotten that last lesson. Regardless of his reason or lack of one, just as soon as he sets foot on the 6th hole, my sweet, mischievous Donnie is about to learn yet another, one he won’t soon forget.

Over the top of the grassy hill I see Donnie walking towards the hole with three other men. He is dressed in a pair of khaki pants and white shirt and carrying a beer in his hands, hardly appropriate for a young man who is supposed to be at work. From my angle I can see him smiling and having a good time and I almost feel bad about what I’m about to do but it is for his own good.

I start writing my text informing Donnie that I’m watching, and he will be punished, immediately. The four are laughing and cheering and I know the moment is right and press send. Seconds later I see him reach for his phone and even from my distance I saw his smile disappear and his face redden. He carefully excuses himself from the group and calls me as I instructed in my text.

“I’m quite disappointed in you young man. Now listen and don’t you dare interrupt me. You are not to say a word! Go to your bag and retrieve my oval brush I placed in there and then walk towards the woods, I’m watching you so I suggest you move very quickly unless you want me to come and embarrass you!”

I walk towards the edge of the woods and watch as my often recalcitrant Donnie tried to quickly and inconspicuously slip the brush from his bag. His friends ask him what’s going on and I see him struggling to give an answer. I just love watching him squirm like this but know I must intervene. I can hear his cell phone ring and see a look of relief settle on his face as he excuses himself. “March your little bottom over here right now Donnie! You have quite of bit of explaining to do and you will do it across my knee! Start unbuckling your pants!”

“But ma’am…”

“I don’t want excuses and don’t you dare think I came all of the way out here to give you a warning or verbally chastise you.” I watch him fumble with his belt and his eyes are darting in every direction. If I had to guess, I would even say his heart was pounding and small beads of sweat above his brow that always came just before he was punished were already forming. I step into his sightline with my arms tightly crossed. Donnie walks nervously towards me with one hand gripping onto to his pants and the other holding the brush stiffly.

“Hand me that brush!” I say sternly.

“But ma’am, please…” he sniffled a bit. To the average person a possible effect of an allergy, to me, his “aunt” of sorts, a sure sign he was sorry to be caught.

“What do you have to say for yourself?”

His eyes widened and tears began to fill in the corners. “I’m sorry…”

“For? What are you sorry for Donnie? Taking the day off of work or getting caught? And don’t you dare try to lie to me!”

“I know I should be at work, I do. I really do” he started to sob.

I slap his face as hard as I can “lie! I want the truth Donnie, now!”

“My friends asked me, and I’ve been so good.”

I held my hand up again “do I need to march you to the clubhouse and wash your lying mouth out?”

“No Aunt Beth! Please! I’m sorry, but…but I wanted to play.”

“How hard was it for you to tell the truth? You, my ill-behaved boy, played enough for today and when I finish with you, I doubt you will be playing anytime too soon.”

Donnie glanced between the trees back at his friends who were waiting around for him to go back. “They’re waiting for me ma’am.”

I pull his cell phone from his front pocket and hand it to him. “Call one of them and explain that you mistakenly took the day off and you need to get back to work.”

“How can they play without me?”

“You have two choices, you can call them now or they can hear your cries and come to see what’s happening.”

I see the look of horror on his face and a tear slowly runs down his flushed cheek. “Which is it going to be Donnie?”

He starts to dial one of his friends and I start to unbutton and unzip his pants. I can see his eyes plead with me but just as he starts to talk with a quivering voice I lower his khaki pants to his ankles and toy with the waistband of his shorts. His voice becomes shakier and I tap the smooth back of the brush against my palm, showing my impatience. Donnie quickly ends the conversation, drops the phone and begins crying.

“You have nothing to cry about yet! Don’t try to make me feel sorry for you go easy on you. It has never worked in the past and I can assure you it will not work now either Donnie. Before I sent you that text, you were all smiles, now you have the nerve to stand here before me crying like a little girl hoping I will forgive and forget because we’re in public, well it is not going to happen. I thought we took care of this little problem you have with taking time off to play. I seem to recall a balled up puddle of a man crying on the floor of my dining room promising that you will never do it again. Promising you would make me proud of you and now here you are, standing before me with tears in your eyes and your pants around your ankles about to be spanked. How soon you forgot what that felt like, how soon you forgot how I spanked you, how soon you forgot how I made you feel like a small child.”

His tears flowed but it didn’t stop me from pulling him down across my lap and locking him into place with my legs. Donnie began to twitch and squirm, the begs, the promises, the pleads came through his sobbing voice. My hand came down on his short covered bottom, alternating each cheek with a slow, methodic spanking. Each time my hand landed, low, gurgling howls emerged from him. I keep my pace, slow and methodic, letting each smack sink in. Two dozen or so spanks later, Donnie cried harder and his words so muffled I could not make them out, nor did I care to hear his empty promises.

“Stand up!” I say sharply.

Donnie struggled to stand up and wiped his tears away, a somewhat shocked look in his eye. He must think I am finished with him. “Thank you Aunt Beth, I’ll be good.”

“Do you think that was it? Hardly, you have no idea what I have in store for you.”

His eyes once again welled up, but I paid no attention to him. Instead I carefully removed the contents of his pockets and place them in a bag next to my purse, as I did not want him to lose anything and drew the belt from his pants.

“Noooooo” he pled.

I stand up and slap his face as hard as I can, “you will not say no to me young man and don’t you dare forget that!” I slap his other cheek leaving a red mark on both sides of his tear streaked face. “You can count on ten from the belt for that! Now bend over that stump and don’t you even think of moving because if I have to start over, it will be from one, understand?”

Donnie stands still, a bit defiantly. I take him by the ear and drag him to the stump, force him down over it. I know he can hear the folded leather tapping against my hand, his bottom twitching, anticipating the first smack but I take my time. I make the waiting as painful as the spanking itself, if not more. “Are you proud of yourself? Are you proud of disappointing me?” I tap his bottom gently with it, he gasps and flinches. “What did I tell you about staying still?”

“Yes ma’am” he mutters beneath the tears.

I tap the belt louder and louder, making it crack in the silence of the woods. It is a ritual to spank him this way. So much anticipation, so much humiliation, so much worrying about the actual spanking, so fearful of the severity. Agonizingly slow, I have to wait for him to relax before I unleash the first in a series of stinging blows to his somewhat still pale bottom. Several minutes go by, several long minutes of silence except for his sobs. I pull the belt back and let it unleash just above his thighs. The deep burning sensation flowed by the intense sting that sinks in. Donnie wails loudly and I remind him that he needs to be quiet or else have an audience. He cries harder but stays as quiet as he can. More times crawls by until he calms and I whisper to him. “Are you proud of yourself? Only nine more to go…” I hear him cry again and must wait for him to relax before applying the belt again. I repeat the remaining three with his boxers up. Perhaps he has a lingering memory of the last spanking I gave him. I tug his taut shorts down over his cherry red bottom.

“Oh, please no! Please…” he wails but I ignore him. If he wanted to say no to anything, perhaps it should have been this golf outing. I tap his bottom with the palm of my hand, “would you rather I start from one?”

“Noooo!”

The slow torture of waiting begins again, this time it takes Donnie a bit more time to calm down. I carefully wait and draw the belt over his welted bottom. It makes him squirm a bit more. Eventually its time to unleash the belt onto his sore bottom, this time he screams out and gasps for breath. The last four I decide need to be done with more time. Let him almost get bored before striking him. Let him think it’s over then surprise him.

At last the belt is placed over a forgotten bench I had sat on while waiting for him to reach the 6th hole.

“Let’s clean you up a bit. And don’t you think for a second that this is over, there is much more to come.” I warn while stroking his cheek. “I suppose it was quite rude for you to leave so abruptly, I think you should meet up with your friends in the clubhouse” I pull up his shorts and pants.

“That’s okay, Aunt Beth. I shouldn’t have come today.”

“That goes without saying. However, it is quite rude not to say goodbye properly and I will not tolerate rudeness from you. You’ll meet up with them for just a few minutes and then we will finish our discussion.”

Donnie wiped his eyes and reluctantly walked with me through the woods towards the clubhouse. When we reached the end of the woods I instructed him to call me so I could hear his entire conversation and his excuse for running out on his friends while I sat at the bar. “You will not lie to them” I warned but added “you need not tell them that you were punished either. You may say that you had an emergency meeting but if you lie, I will take this brush out of my purse and will not hesitate in the least to take you over my knee!”

Donnie impressed me when his friends arrived minutes later. He told them he had to attend a meeting and that he should have known better and not to have come. If Just when I thought I had gotten through to him, a beautiful women walked by in tight pants and his eyes roamed where they shouldn’t have. Donnie must have caught himself because he immediately turned to me and watched as I slid the brush out of my purse just enough for him to see it. I watched as his face flushed.

The conversation continued a bit and I notice that Donnie is not focused on it but rather a younger woman dressed in a short skirt who kept crossing and uncrossing her legs giving a panty peek each time. I know this is a weakness for him and also know that this is the right time to leave.

At first I clear my throat but he does not hear. I find his behavior reprehensible and walk over to him and squeeze his bottom. He immediately turns to me, sees the glare in my eye and begins to excuse himself.

I arrive at my car and he is following right behind me “get in the back.”

“What about my car?”

“Since when do children drive?” I ask.

“I’m not….”

“You choose to behave like one and I will treat you like one, get in the backseat. Now!” Donnie turns to look back to see in anyone is watching. I’ve had more than enough of his lack of respect today and slap his face. “Get in the back!”

Donnie reluctantly goes in the back seat and cowers a bit. I drive to my house and take him by the ear inside and into the bedroom where I strip all of his clothes off and pull a pair of pink, lace panties on him and quickly pull him over my lap for a fast, hard hand spanking. “We’ve been over this countless times! You will learn this time! You will not behave like that again. You will not stare at ladies panties! Do I make myself clear?” He is kicking beneath me. Writhing and twitching, howling and crying but I keep my pace until I administer the final blows.

“Now we are going to discuss lying my dear” I stand him up, lower the panties to just above the knees and force him to kneel in the corner. Next, I place a fresh bar of Ivory soap in his mouth. “You will not spit that out, you will not move until I say so! Do not test me young man!”

Donnie cries loudly in the corner but I do not address him, do not even think to console him. This is what he needs and this is what he is getting. I know now that I have been too lenient with him in the past.

Several minutes later, when his cries are soft and muffled I walk up beside him. “Are you going to lie again?”

He shakes his head no but is careful not to lose the soap.

“We’ll see. Stand up, go to the kitchen and bring me back a small plate. Do not remove the soap! Not even for a second, if you do you’ll really be in for it!” I warn with a sharp smack to his crimson bottom.

Donnie comes back with a small desert plate in his hands. I take it from him and stand him in front of the mirror. “Did you behave like a child?”

He turns to look at me but I force him to look at himself in the mirror.

“Did you behave like a child?” I ask again. This time he nods in agreement.

“Do you feel like a child now?” Donnie casts his eyes down and stays as still as he can as his body is shaking.

I slap his face and he nearly loses the soap but his hands hold it in place. I move his head back up “look at yourself in the mirror, do you feel like a child? Look at yourself! Standing in a pair of girlie panties pulled down, tears running down your face and a bar of soap in your mouth! Are you a child?” I demand.

He mumbles something barely audible and allow him to spit the soap on the plate. “Yes ma’am.”

“You know what happens to a naughty child don’t you?”

He cries as I pull him down across my lap for the brush. I’m not nearly as fast as the hand spanking I gave him but not as slowly as the belt. The brush is applied rhythmically, allowing each stroke of the wood to work its magic. Waiting between strokes for the red blotch to appear and the burn to sink in deeply. Pausing just long enough between strokes for him to catch his breath. I know when he’s had enough. When what were once his screams, are now only muffled cries, when he is a sobbing mass on my lap and his bottom has been covered to the point of being one large purplish red blotch.

I kneel him in front of the mirror, pull the panties up, knowing they hold in heat as they do not breathe, they are far too tight and because of the lace and are quite scratchy against his tender skin. I pry open his mouth and replace the soap once again.

“I want you to take a long look at yourself, when you think you’ve learned your lesson, look again and think about why you’re here and what you had done. Then and only then, are you allowed to come to me and apologize. If I think you are being insincere, you will be spanked again and find yourself right where you are again.”

Often123

Re: To work or to play? A painful decision

Post by Often123 » Sat May 18, 2013 4:05 pm

Donnie has learned a very painful lesson from "Aunt Beth", but a necessary one. Do not lie to her again.
I hope we'll see more of your writing before long.

itsmaam2you

Post by itsmaam2you » Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 am

Just posted a new story, Discipling Emily. Check http://itsmaam2you.wordpress.com/2013/0 ... the-rules/ for more stories.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

Merci.

skyhawk

Post by skyhawk » Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 am

I need an Aunt Beth to punish me like this for the times I skipped school or work to play golf.

m4fwithbelt

Post by m4fwithbelt » Sat May 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Great story! Sounds like me when I was younger.