Where are the keys?

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
missubmissy

Where are the keys?

Post by missubmissy » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 am

"CRAP!!!"
Where are my keys? Well, technically not even mine. I borrowed Mom's car while mine is in the shop. How could I lose them? I've only been at work! I search my purse over and over, check all the drawers, even the trash can...maybe they accidentally fell in. No luck anywhere. Uggghhh...I don't want to have to call mom out when it's late, It's time to pck up my daughter from high school band practice and husband from work...what am I going to do? I have one last hope. I finally break down and go ask the boss if someone has turned in a set of keys. I am already 15 minutes late. He says "yeah!" I found them on the bench outside.
"oh my goodness! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" I squeal as I am running out the door.
I shoot a quick text to Matt to let him know why I am running late and dash off. He sends back "okay, be safe, see you when you get here." Whew, he doesn't sound mad, but just to be sure I shoot another quick text..."love you" no response this time.
We all get home and my daughter goes in to get ready for bed. Matt says "Missy, hold on. I want to talk to you."
Uh oh. This can't be good.
"First of all, where were you when you texted me earlier?"
"Walking out of work" I say confidently.
"What about the 'love you' text?"
"at a stop light" I say, not as confidently.
"okay he says. So you were texting while driving, but since the car wasn't moving I guess I can go a bit easier on you. I just have one more question. Where were the keys when you lost them?"
Crap! "Umm, Roger had them"
"how did he get them?"
"He found them."
"Missy, don't play games with me. Where did you lose them?"
I sigh in resignation. "on the bench outside. I put my stuff down there this morning to talk to Sarah and must've forgotten them when I went in."
"Oh. I see. You know what your irresponsibility has earned you, don't you?"
"Matt, I am a grown woman. You can't do this anytime you feel like it."
"Missy, you were acting like an irresponsible child. You will be treated like one. But I will give you an option. If you would rather, we can go in the morning and tell your Mom. I'm sure she would love to know that he keys were left 10 feet from the car on a bench where anyone could've just hit the button on the key fob to see which car they went to and taken it. Do you realize how many red suburbans there are in thIs town?! It would take forever to find."
"I hadn't thought about that. But you can't tell Mom. She won't let me use the car and I'll lose my job!"
"well then, you know what is going to happen. Go to the basement."
In the basement I try to reason with him one more time. "please Matt, I will be more carefull. I promise." I don't know why I think this might work. It NEVER has before!
"Missy, I have heard that from you before. I know you will be more carefull, but I'm going to make sure you don't forget. Now get me your hairbrush and the belt."
"yes, sir"
I go grab the implements and return to the basement to find Matt on a bar stool in the middle of the floor.
"now, tell me young lady, what happens when you act foolish, irresponsible, and childish?"
"please don't drag this out Matt. Can't we just get it over with?" I ask. My lips are already trembling.
"you will answer your questions and do as you are told or this is going to be worse. And remember, i can still tell your Mom. Now answer me. What happens?"
"I get a spanking"
"you can do better than that. And i suggest you start showing some respect too." he says.
"i get spanked hard, for as much time and with whatever tools you feel will best teach me my lesson sir."
"much better. First we will address texting and driving. I know the car was stopped, but you could've missed the light changing and caused traffic problems. So for that you will come over my knees in your panties for a good handspanking. Come here."
"yes, sir" I take off my shorts and go over to him. He pulls me across his knees so that my fingers can touch the floor, but my toes cannot. I feel so small and helpless in this position.
Smack
"Ah! Ow!"
"hold still"
Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!
All in quick succession he smacks over and over until my bottom is quite red and I am begging for him to stop.
"okay you can have a break. Go stand in the corner eith your hands flat on the wall"
I do as I am told and focus on slowing my breathing and staying calm. A few minutes later he calls me to him again.
"we have already discussed why leaving the keys outside was such a bad idea, so I am going to skip the lecture and get right to the punishment. This time I want you to lay across my lap on the couch."
He sits down and I drape myself over his legs. At least this is an easier position.
"I am giving you a better position because this is going to be a much harder spanking. 50 with the hairbrush and if you give me any trouble there will be extras with the belt."
"Yes, sir"
I feel him pull my panties down to my knees.
"you do not have to count out loud, but If I ask you what number we are on, you'd better have the right answer"
"yes, sir" i sniffle. And then CRACK! It comes down...HARD!!! Each CRACK! With that hairbrush about 3 seconds apart and each in a separate place until we were halfway.
"how many?" he asks
"T-t-twenty-five" I sob.
"Good girl." He stops and rubs my bottom for a few minutes. It is so hot and his cool hand feels amazing on my skin.
"Missy, this is a lesson I need to get through to you on. These last 25 are going to be tough. They will be just as hard as the rest but I am going to focus all of them on your sit spots. I want you to remember this every time you sit down for a while."
What?!?! He can't be serious! That is going to be pure hell!!!! But just as I begin to spout a protest he begins.
WHAP! Holy cow it is hard! WHAP! Again and again he rains down these sharp blows until I can't help kicking and yelling out for him to stop.
Finally it's over. He rolls me over and holds me and tells me how much he loves me and that is why he wants the best for me. He smooths my hair and srokes my face until I calm down. Then he tells me that because of all of the kicking I really should have some coming with the belt, but he feeels that my bottom has been through enough for one night. He does however promise that he will not let me off. He will find a way to make sure my punishment is complete and we head off to bed.
The next day I get a call from my Mom. She says Matt called her and begged her to go easy on me but that he only felt it was right to let her know that I had been irresponsible with her property. She really threw me for a curve though when she said, "from what he told me it sounds like he took the matter into his own hands and gave you just what you deserved! I knew I liked that boy!"
I was shocked and mortified.
Before letting me go she told me that she would still let me use the car as she figured I had learned my lesson, but that if anything like this ever happened again that I would have her to deal with as well as Matt!
As I hung up the phone all I could think was "what has he gotten me into now?"

IMSOMEAN

Re: Where are the keys?

Post by IMSOMEAN » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

GREAT story .. but did you really learn your lesson or is there more to this story
?

Often123

Re: Where are the keys?

Post by Often123 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Both Matt & Mom are going to keep you on the straight and narrow... Good story.