The Arrangement

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
FieryJack

The Arrangement

Post by FieryJack » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:27 pm

This is an excerpt from an email roleplay between a young woman named Cora and myself. Please do not repost. Comments welcome!

“We need to talk. Come in to the kitchen with me and have a seat.”

Cora bristled. This was what she had been dreading. Dragging her feet, she followed Jack into the kitchen and slumped down at the table.

“I spoke with your parents yesterday. Ever since you came here, your attitude has been worse and worse. I was ready to tell them this wasn’t going to work out.”

For the first time, Cora felt hurt. “You were going to kick me out?”

“I didn’t want to, but I saw no other way. I’m a busy man, and don’t have extra time to babysit an adult who insists on acting like a child.”

Cora glared at him.

“The thing is: your folks are going through a tough time right now. They have enough on their plates without having to worry about how they’re going to pay for your education – or keep you out of trouble. So we came to an agreement. I’ll keep paying your tuition, and you’ll continue to live here free of charge - but you’ll be playing by my rules. And if you don’t follow the rules, there will be consequences.”

Cora laughed. “Really? Like what – I’ll be grounded?”

“That’s a possibility...but it will only be part of the punishment. And you won’t be hanging out in your room watching TV, that’s for sure.”

“Look Jack, this is ridiculous. I mean, what are you gonna do...spank me?”

Jack smiled, and Cora noticed a glint in his eye.

“Yes, if I have to.”

She laughed in disbelief. “You can’t do that! Despite what you think, I’m not stupid, nor am I a child. You think I’ll consent to letting you touch me?”

“Yes. I think you will.”

Cora was shocked, and somewhat frightened, by his confidence. He spoke calmly and evenly, as though he had already won the fight. Unsure how to react, she had the simultaneous urge to laugh and to burst into tears. Her cheeks were visibly flushed with a mixture of fear, frustration, and anger. Biting her lower lip, she took a long moment before responding.

She had two options: one was to submit to his threats, and the other was to challenge them. More than anything, she had an overwhelming desire to call his bluff. He couldn't be serious, could he?

Forcing a smile and folding her arms across her chest, she attempted to pool some inner confidence.

"Jack -”

Why did he seem so happy?

"While I appreciate your care and generosity, this is all a bit severe, don't you think?”

His reaction did not change. Backpedalling, she ratcheted up the sweet-talking instead, spreading it on thick. She wasn't even sorry, but she sure as hell knew that he expected some concession.

"I apologize for bringing a drunken boy home on a Wednesday night. You have given so much to me in the last few weeks. It was disrespectful and careless..."

This was all very sincere, and yet Cora couldn't block the sarcasm from bubbling up as she continued. "Your embarrassing reaction was entirely appropriate. I won't do it again."

"I'll just stay at his place next time," she thought to herself.

With a wide smile, Cora stood up. In her opinion, the conversation was over. Hadn't she just apologized? Jack remained seated at the table, his face unreadable. Her stomach dropped.

"I'll make dinner," she pleaded, trying one last time to change the subject.

Her statement was empty, and obviously contrived. She opened the refrigerator door wide and began to dig through it, secretly relieved that he could no longer see the emotions on her face.

Cora was quite shocked when Jack grabbed her by the arm, pulled her back toward him, and tossed her across his lap. A series of sharp slaps stung her behind.

Her first reaction was disbelief, followed by an urge to laugh. Did he actually think a spanking could hurt her? Then it continued. She realized that not only was he serious, but the thin fabric of her skinny jeans was useless to soften the blows.

“OK, that hurts. I’m sorry. Stop it!” Cora attempted to squirm off his lap. Jack wrapped his leg around hers, pinning her there, and continued his assault with alternating hard slaps to each buttock.

Eventually he stopped, but continued to hold her in place.

“Now you know I’m not joking around. I’m going to let you up, and I want you to make a decision. Either you can go upstairs and pack your things, or you can agree to stay – on my terms.”

Jack released her. Gingerly, Cora stood up, rubbing her backside, and looked at him. Her eyes burned angrily, and he could see that they had begun to water. Her lower lip trembled.

“One more thing: If you decide to stay, those jeans are coming down, and you’re going back across my lap.”

missubmissy

Re: The Arrangement

Post by missubmissy » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:48 am

Great story. I would love to read more of it!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:50 am

I'm betting Cora decides to stay, and will be feeling that firm hand again.

FieryJack

Post by FieryJack » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:11 am

Thanks for the comments!

@missubmissy - There may be other chapters in the future.

@often123 - I think you are correct!