I Forgot

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
spankyfox45

I Forgot

Post by spankyfox45 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:51 pm

I forgot
Amanda was furious Nancy was suppose to pick her up after work.Since her car was in the shop,Amanda tried several times to get a hold of Nancy on her cell phone,but she never could get a hold of her.It was a mile to where their condo was Amanda didn't mind the walk unfortunately it was at night.Every step she took she told herself that Nancy had better have a good excuse for forgetting to pick her up.It took her about an hour to get home and when she walked into the door she was furious there in the great room was Nancy's silver cell phone on the coffee table.Amanda had preached to her several times about keeping her cell phone on her when she was away from the house.Amanda walked outside to smoke a cigarette she decided that since Nancy wasn't listening to her it was time that she explained things in a different manner.She glanced at her watch it was almost ten since she didn't have to work tomorrow she would stay up and wait for Nancy to come home.It was almost eleven o'clock when Nancy got home and the minute that she walked into the house her eyes locked in on Amanda's angry blue eyes.
"Just where have you been tonight,Nancy?"Amanda demanded to know.
"I'm so sorry,Amanda.I forgot I went out with some friends to a movie."Nancy said brushing back a strand of her wavy brown hair that came down around her shoulders.
"Where is your cell phone?"Amanda asked with her arms crossed over her chest.
Nancy mouth went dry when she saw the silver phone on the coffee table..She watched as Amanda walked over and got a armless chair from against the wall setting it out in the middle of spacious great room.Amanda had long jet black hair and she wore a gray short sleeve shirt with black pants.Amanda walked over to where Nancy stood she reached out with her right arm grabbing Nancy by her left arm pulling her toward the chair and when she sat down she yanked Nancy forward.Nancy ended up face down across her lap as Amanda quickly wrapped her left arm around her left waist holding her firmly in place.Nancy glanced down at the carpet as she felt Amanda's right hand rest on her bottom.
"Amanda,what are you doing let me go,you wouldn't dare!"Nancy said as she glanced over her right shoulder up at Amanda who stared sternly at her.
"Oh,I dare it's about time you learn to remember and I promise after I get through with you,you won't forget again."Amanda declared raising her right hand high over her hand and bringing it down in a resounding slap right across her bottom followed by several more.Nancy gritted her teeth the slaps stung but it wasn't anything she couldn't stand.
"Owww!Ouchhh!yeowwww!Amanda you can't do this to me!"Nancy cried out as she started kicking her feet up and down.The more Nancy struggled the harder Amanda seemed to spank the spanking went on for almost a full five minutes.Finally it stopped and Nancy tried to get off Amanda's lap but Amanda landed a resounding swat pushing her back down across her lap.
"I'm not near through with you young lady."Amanda said over her left shoulder as she reached down and grabbed the hem of her brown dress pushing it up over Nancy's waist.Amanda let her hand rest on the nude pantyhose that covered a pair of black thongs.
"Now we should start again,young lady."Amanda said raising her right hand high and bringing it down in a series of solid slaps across Nancy's sit spot.
"Owwww!Ouchhh!Pleeeeasee stoppp!I'mmm sorrryyy!"Nancy cried out as she frantically kicked her legs up and down when she reached back to try and cover her derriere Amanda grabbed her right wrist and pinned it to the small of her back.
Whaaaack!Whaaack!Whaaack!
Amanda was using her flat palm and landing swats all in one spot before moving on to another spot.Nancy was crying and struggling desperately trying to squirm off Amanda's lap without any success.
"You're going to learn young lady!"(Whaaaack!Whaaack!Whaaack!)"To be more responsible,if I have to give you a sound spanking every time,"(SMAAACK!Smaaack!Smaaack!)"then that is exactly what I intend on doing."(Swaaat!Swaaat!Swaaat!)
"Owwww!Whaaaah!Pleeeeasseee stopppp!Ouchhhh!Yeowwww!Whaaaah!"Nancy cried out with tears rolling down her cheeks.
Amanda stopped the spanking but only long enough to push Nancys pantyhose and panties down to her knees and readjust her across her lap.Nancy couldn't believe that Amanda was spanking her once again.Her bottom was firengine red as the spanking resumed.
Whaaaack!Whaaack!Whaaack!
Nancy was really crying now as the spanking got harder yet again.Amanda was using her full strength landing spank after spank when she started spanking on Nancy's sit spot Nancy really went to howling.After another full fifteen minutes Amanda stopped and glanced over her shoulder at Nancy who was a sobbing mess snot was dripping on the floor.Amanda held her over her lap and let her right hand rest on her bare bottom.
"Now young lady,get up and stick your nose in that corner and don't you even think about rubbing your bottom unless you want another trip across my knee.Am I understood?"
"Yess yesssmaam."Nancy sobbed.Amanda helped her up and over to put her nose in the corner with her hands on top of her head.There is where she stayed for a full 30 minutes and then she was sent to bed.Needless to say after that spanking Nancy carried a little note pad making sure that she didn't forget anything again.

Hey Everyone I haven't posted in quite a long time but I'm still around.My stepson had another transplant this was one that came from a mother's ambilicord forgive me for not spelling it right.He took me out to lunch today he is doing great a year and a month.Anyway I just want everyone know that I'm still here take care and have a good weekend

Often123

Re: I Forgot

Post by Often123 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:24 am

Loved the story, and am really glad to hear your good news. Keep writing and may the good news continue.

hasbeen615

Re: I Forgot

Post by hasbeen615 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 am

Thanks for the story, very glad to see you back writing here.