Pam...in the woods

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
eneman4f

Pam...in the woods

Post by eneman4f » Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:40 pm

PT. 1 ............ Pam had been quite the tease most of the time Id known her. Dressing in tight, short skirts with clinging leggings and high boots in the winter, painted on jeans and heels in the spring, booty shorts, t-tops and flip-flops in the summer, store-bought soccer uniforms, a long dark ponytail, sneakers and thigh high socks in the fall, all of which displayed her awesome bottom and thighs to their best advantage, and making most of her girlfriends pale in comparison, this remarkable young woman was quite the sight!
A tall, brown eyed, brunette beauty in her early 20's with a face like Catherine Zeta Jones, and built like the girl from "Big Bang Theory".....she was a spanker and ass lovers wetdream come true. And rarely did she ever fail to sway her hips seductively as she walked away. I kept it cool with her due to our age difference(Im in my 50's) and the setting in which we met was not conducive to approaching her in any way other than whats considered socially acceptable, so I had to content myself with "what if", but she always had a sly smile for me and made the necessary distance fun somehow. I know she knew of my focus on her bottom (me and every other male in sight, and a few of the women) and she never failed to delight with the display of her ample young arse. A few times I know that she caught me looking, and I also thought I sensed her dissappointment when Id try to act my age and ignore the temptation to steal a glance. She was a cool customer, but friendly enough if approached respectfully, which I made sure to do in light of the tenor of our association. My desrire was to someday, after Id known her longer, find a way in which I could approach her about spanking as a joke or quasi-conversational topic, but it wasnt time yet, however the looks, sly smiles and her sexy manner of dress continued.

About a year or so into our acquaintance I happened to run into Pam one day at the local supermarket next to where she worked. It was fall by then and she was sporting the sporty soccer look, and after exchanging greetings I couldnt help commenting on her outfit. Nothing overtly sexual, but plain enough on my part to show my approval. He reply was, "yeah, I like the look too", and another sly expression. I replied that she wore it well. We talked for a few minutes and I started to sense the age difference thing beginning to rear its head and attempted to take my leave before looking like an old pervert to her...maybe too late, but I owed it to myself to retreat before becoming yet another fool male in her eyes.
My last comment before that intuition had been something about how much I liked the fall and how I enjoyed exploring the woods after all the leaves had fallen off and they made a colorful carpet on the normally bare ground, and saying something about fallen trees..... . While saying this, I was really thinking: "yeah, and how Id love to take you in the woods away from earshot, yank those soccer shorts to your thighs, bend you over a fallen tree, cut a switch as you watch and sensually whip your sweet ass into submission......." . As I was about to say my goodbyes I saw a look in her dark brown eyes....something...maybe the talk of nature had sent something soothing to her, and I saw that she'd started to drop her somewhat haughty, young, hot-assed temptress facade with me. Im aware that beautiful young women face interminable attempts by men to get in their pants; attempts coming from every angle and court. And though Ive fallen prey to trying such antics myself in the past, time has taught me to accept that which is, and also that which may never be. In short, dont overshoot your comfort zone and set yourself up for dissappointment or humiliation. Such an attitude I hoped I was displaying with Pam. I sensed a hesitation on her part for our chat to end just yet and gave her my best inquisitive eyebrow arch...our eyes locked and I saw that which makes every red-blooded males' heart beat faster; excitement and vulnerability. Was it talk of the woods? Was it familiarity and trust as a result of a decent time of acquaintance and respect on my part? Was it hormones? Lonliness? All this ran through my mind like freight train, yet there it was, a smile Id never gotten before, and was I right(?)... a slightly subservient look on that otherwise haughty face?? Well, Im no lady-killer, but I know that look when I see it! I took my chance and asked right there if she'd like to accompany me on a hike sometime....her answer was a somewhat shy smile and a sparkle in her eyes. Gawd, I love that!! Words were unnecessary. I pushed further, saying that the local weather forecast for the next day(a Saturday, her day off) should be good for a hike and if she'd like, could I have her number and call her the next morning? She kept smiling and in a rather low voice asked me to meet her in the parking lot after our regularly scheduled, group social engagement which would take place the next day at 11:30 am and which normally runs about an hour. Cool as ever, she had made it easy for herself to say no at the last minute and keep herself insulated in her peer group should she feel the need to do so. I nodded and agreed to that, making sure to give her one more look straight in the eyes, trying to send what I was really thinking straight to her. I sensed it was time to leave well enough alone and retreat since we were blocking the aisle and the store was rather busy. We said our goodbyes and as we parted I couldnt help myself, I had to take a back glance at her lovely bottom, dressed in that sexy soccer outfit. My gaze was rewarded with the now-familiar sway and rolling of her tight round cheeks in the tight, spandex soccer shorts, the seam deeply splitting the two globes perfectly. But this time she caught me straight on and her expression nearly made me blush...that sly look again, like; "yeah, you go ahead and get a real good look at my ass". I hoped that no one saw that silent exchange because we do live in a rather small town, and word travels faster than a cold sore on the girls swim team.

The rest of the day was filled with the usual tasks of everyday life, thank God, and I managed to give them most of my attention, but now and then I found myself sarting off into space, imagining that scenario from earlier; Pam, ponytailed, bare-assed in the woods, bent over a fallen tree, waiting, that mixed look of curiosity, fear and longing on her face as I cut a switch for her bottom, the swish, her cries, the marks, her tears, my soothes.... and what might come next.

I finally slept that night and awoke early, shaving, showering, dressing in khaki pants, leather belt, thick socks, hiking boots, a flannel shirt, all the while planning what might be coming soon. I made some breakfast which I dont remember tasting. After eating, I found my hunting knife and sheath and hooked it on my belt. I grabbed a bottle of lotion, a few thin cloths, some sani-wipes, vaseline, condoms, a small leather crop, hairbrush, work gloves, a compressed blanket, some granola bars, a couple of bottles of water and a flashlight, tightly packing them all in my backpack which I stowed in the trunk of my car. At the appropriate time I got into the car and drove the short distance to the place where Id first met Pam. As soon as I pulled up and parked I saw her familiar shape in the small throng of people, smoking a cigarette and talking, her long dark hair in a ponytail poking out of the back of an old ball cap, noticed her grey hoodie and her tight jeans tucked into her low heeled boots. I saw a backpack laying on the ground next to her and smiled as I realized she hadnt changed her mind yet. I got out, locked the door and lit up a smoke myself, feeling a bit nervous on how to approach...what had I always done? What led me to this point? Remembering, I sought out a familiar face and said hello to this fellow, exchanging pleasantries and chatting idly. Pam heard my rather low, recognizable voice, turned and shot me that sly look, noticing that I was hoplessly looking at her ass in the tight, faded jeans(as was the guy next to me). I grinned at being caught and said hello, remarking that I liked her backpack. That got a smile and she looked down by my feet like; "well, wheres yours?", so I said, "mines in the trunk. Would you like to stow yours there as well?" Pam said, "sure, good idea", much to my relief! I walked to her and knelt to pick up her pack and it felt very light, though I could tell there was something in it. I know that the look on my face told of my curiosity, but I acted as cool as I could and led her to my car, opened the trunk and placed her pack in next to mine, securing both to the floor with a bright red bungie cord which I then tested by snapping it against the packs, unintentionally making this nice smacking noise. I looked at Pam and she got this awesome blush to her cheeks which told me that we were on exactly the same wavelength, and also that the next hour in our social club meeting was going to be a long one...............

EneMan4f

Often123

Re: Pam...in the woods

Post by Often123 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:43 pm

A promising beginning here.

FieryJack

Post by FieryJack » Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:47 pm

I'm definitely curious to find out what happens to this girl. More paragraph breaks would make it easier to read, but count me in either way.

roseofsharon1

Post by roseofsharon1 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 am

I'm looking forward to reading more!

impylady

Post by impylady » Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:59 am

more please

johncook

Post by johncook » Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:07 pm

Stop teasing,

seeker2345

Post by seeker2345 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:41 pm

MOREEEEEEEEE

seeker2345

Post by seeker2345 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:05 pm

nothing but a tease after all :(

brattygirl3

Post by brattygirl3 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Good story, what's next?? Hopefully no bears, lol.