Structure and Accountability Part 7

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rachelredbum

Structure and Accountability Part 7

Post by rachelredbum » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:12 pm

[if you like this story feel free to read the previous ones in the series to get a feel for what I am tryiong to accomplish. Also feel free to comment]

I had been back at the apartment for a couple days before I made up my mind. I had told my parents about my bad grades and my academic probation. Just as I suspected, they yelled at me and called me stupid. That is what pushed me over the edge. I didnt tell them about Uncle Richard, but I did say that I would be moving in a few weeks and sharing a house with 3 other girls from university. They didn't care one way or another.

When I came back to the apartment later that same day, I called Uncle Richard. I then asked him if I could move in when Julie moves out. He certainly said yes and that the girls will be thrilled, but that there were a few other things that needed to be discussed as well. I held my breath. "Like what," I asked.

I could almost hear him smile. "It's nothing like that, sweetie," he said, reassuringly. "I just want to work out the details of the move and of course to explain some of the finer points of staying here," he said. "How about if you come over for supper?"

"I'd love that," I said, warmly.

"Great then," he said. "Try to be here around 5. That will be plenty of time. It will be a great surprise for your new housemates!"

That only gave me a couple hours to get over there, I tidied the place up and headed over there by cab. I did not want to be late, and not just because I didn't want a spanking. It was important to me to be on time or even early for this. I really didn't think I would be spanked if I was late but I didnt want to take that chance. As it was I was about 10 minutes early.

Uncle Richard greeted me at the door with a warm smile and firm handshake. "Welcome to what will soon be your new home," he said. I smiled and thanked him for that. he hadn't told the girls about my arrival so when they saw me they squealed in surprise and ran over to hug me. "Now you know who the surprise dinner guest is," he said happily.

Uncle Richard and I went into teh study for a few minutes while the girls worked away at supper. We talked about some of the finer points of what living here would involve. Most of it was common sense expectations that any parent or guardian would ask of a teen, and my parents expected me to figure out on my own. As he talked, I finally figured out some of the reasons behind my spankings and other punishments. "now I find out," I said to myself. We also talked about some of the reasons behind the restrictions and guidelines. That helped out immensely as well.

After that was over there was still work to be done in the kitchen, so I excused myself with a hug and helped Beth and Diane. These two didn't always get along very well together, and I imagine their friction has resulted in more than one trip over Uncle Richard's knees.

"I'm glad that we will be housemates," Diane said. "I'm looking forward to it".

"So am I," admitted Beth, smiling. "Even Julie is wishing she could stay!"

"What makes me so popular," I asked, also smiling.

"You are friendly and smart," said Beth, simply. I thanked her for that and then asked her why she decided to stay here. "Well, I'm in Nursing and its the hardest thing I have ever done. I know myself too well to think that I can do it on my own. So Uncle Richard provides the external discipline I need to make sure I get through it all. It's hard sometimes, but I need the extra help." That gave me a new perspective on Beth.

"I have to stop eating so much," Diane explained. "and I don't have the greatest self control in other ways. Uncle Richard helps me out with that too. Along with my studies in Education."

I nodded. "Im not very self controlled either sometimes," I admitted. "I missed a lot of classes last year and didnt study as hard or as often as I should have. I wish I wasn't so self destructive and now I'm on academic probation and my parents just called me stupid and lazy today." I sighed.

"How did you like your week with us, honestly," asked Diane.

"O gawd those were the two biggest spankings of my life!"

"They don't get any lighter," Diane admitted.

"I know," I explained. "and believe me the threats of others helped keep me in line!" I chuckled to myself. "But its more than that. "I think he actually gives a damn." They both nodded. "I guess the best way for me to behave is with threats of spankings backed up with actual spankings," I said with a sigh. They both squeezed me around the waist.

"Sometimes I think we are all like that," Diane said. "It doesn't make you wierd."

That was reassuring. With that, dinner was ready. It was a fine dinner as always and Uncle Richard drove me home afterwards. he hugged me goodbye and kissed my forehead.

As I settled into bed, I started thinking. My life was going to change dramatically in a couple weeks. I had damned well be ready for it. I looked forward to it with both fear and hope.

Often123

Re: Structure and Accountability Part 7

Post by Often123 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Everyone needs some structure and accountability in their lives, and some need some help from outside. The fact that Uncle Richard provides that and actually cares about what happens with the girls, is a big reason for them to stay on. It's also part of the reason I keep reading this series. Keep it going, rachel.

niki1985

Post by niki1985 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:41 pm

I love your stories hun. please keep writing. XOXO

badgirl4

Post by badgirl4 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 am

I wish I could actually live in a house like this. I would need it.

rachelredbum

Post by rachelredbum » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:20 pm

Thats very nice of you to say, badgirl. I think I am losing some of the "hominess" in this series. I will have to get back to that. I must admit that its the kind of home I wish I could live in too. I guess some of us just need the extra accountability

petermcwade

Post by petermcwade » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 pm

I'm looking forward to reading more.