Emily my first spanking story attempt

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
princessbubbles

Emily my first spanking story attempt

Post by princessbubbles » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 am

hope you like it people, honest answers please bad or good if bad please be kind and tell me werei have gone wrong

Emily Baxter is 18 and a handful for her parents Jane and Peter, always getting bad grades at school and not sticking to her curfew imposed for shoplifting offenses, she came home over 3 hours late one evening after being at a party and was slightly intoxicated, she put her key in the door of her parents home quietly and went into the house treading quietly as she went passed the living room her father came out of the room and spotted her "where have you been young lady, dont you know your mother and i have been worried sick about you and you stroll in here drunk and passed your curfew with that dont care look on your face, well what do you have to say for yourself" Emily looked at her father then looked at her feet then said "so what i had a few drinks at a party and i lost track of time, got of my case dad im tired and im going to bed". her father looked at her and told he was at his wits end and didnt know how to control her after trying everything else, he decided that only one soloution may work. "in the lving room now young lady i am not going to take this sort of behaviour from you any longer, if you cant be bothered to do as your told and listen to us i am going to teach you a lesson you will never forget" they entered the living room and he pulled out a chair and sat down he pulled her towards him and pulled her over his lap, "now Emily, every time you step out of line and come home late or drink i will spank you if your grades dont start to improve i will spank you and you will learn that your behaviour is unacceptable" he raised his hand and brought down on her bottom hard Emily screamed "owwwwwww, im sorry dad im sorry ill behave please" "yes you will but this will ensure you do he then continued to spank her in quick succesion whack, whack whack whack, whack, whack, whack. " stand up and remove your jeans and panties" Emily stoodup wimpering "please dad, please no i wont disobey you or mum ever again im sorry" "NOW" yelled her father, she took down her jeans took off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans, then removed her panties, her father pulled her back over and spanked her 8 more times whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack, whack. he made her stand again "now go stand in the corner, and wait there till i tell you to come out im not finished with you yet" wimpering and starting to sob quietly she went to the corner and stood there. her father left the room and came back with a slipper and a belt he put them down on the coffee table and went back out to the kitchen to make himself a coffee, he drank his coffee and then went back to the living room, Emily was still stood in the corner when he entered and went over to the coffee table and picked up the slipper, "now come over here and bend over the arm of the sofa, do not stand up or try to cover your bottom with your hands or i will add extra on to the 8 strikes with the slipper, understood" she didnt answer "I SAID UNDERSTOOD, ANSWER ME NOW" "yes dad" he came around behind her raised the slipper and brought it down 8 times swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt swatt emily was crying and screaming but she remained in place. "good girl, now you will get 6 with my belt and that will be your punishment over, you may stand and rub" Emily stood and rubbed her behind sobbing loudly. her father then picked up his belt and motioned for her to resume the position "same again Emily do not move or try to protect your bottom or i will add an extra whack of the belt each time you move" he lifted the belt and brought it down on her already red cheeks WHACKKKK
emily jumped up and screamed owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, "what did i say would happen if you moved that is 7 now you will get, i warned you, back over NOW" she bent back over the sofa arm and he resumed the punishment. WHACKKKKKK, WHACKKKK, WHACKKK, WHACKKKK, WHACKKKK, WHACKKKKKKKKKKKKK. emily screamed again but didnt move, OWWWWWWWWWWWWW. "ok emily your punishment is over now stand up and give me a hug" she went to her father crying and sobbing he held her for bit and patted her back. "im sorry i had to resort to this sweetheart but we had no other choice" emily calmed down and said "yes daddy im sorry i will behave from now on" "i know you will darling, but remember if you do misbehave again this will happen again and next time there will be a cane added to the mix understood" Emily nodded "yes dad" "now off to bed you you have school in the morning and its late now, you may put some soothing cream on your sore bottom before you get into bed" he kissed her on the forehead and said goodnight "goodnight dad, thankyou dad" and off she went up the stairs to bed still wimpering.

petermcwade

Re: Emily my first spanking story attempt

Post by petermcwade » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:35 am

The kiss on the forehead is a very classic touch.

A friendly suggestion, wickedwilla: break your stories into paragraphs. It makes for easier reading. Writing in, say, word and then pasting the story in might do it for you.

But please, keep writing. I enjoy the UK perspective.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:31 am

The basic story was worth the read, just work on the structure a bit and keep trying. Btw, it looks like Emily may be learning.

princessbubbles

Post by princessbubbles » Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:43 am

i will remember when i come up with part 2

sgtjoe

Post by sgtjoe » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 pm

Good story ... like others said structure work would improve it. I was surprised how much work goes into a story when I started writing them!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:10 pm

At least you've posted one, unlike myself. SgtJoe, you're quite right. My hat's off to good writers.

roseofsharon1

Post by roseofsharon1 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:13 pm

Thank you for your hard work! I enjoyed my quick visit to Emily's world and look forward to part 2. My suggestions mirror the others, punctuation, capitalization and paragraphing will make this much more enjoyable to read. Keep writing!