Repost of an old Lispank and Bob story

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lispank

Repost of an old Lispank and Bob story

Post by lispank » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:01 am

Ok the arrangement in my house is that I do the laundry and he does the dishes. Well I was in a lazy mood that day and when he asked me why the laundry was piled up I shrugged my shoulders and went back to playing on the computer. I know that he hates when I don't answer with actual words but oh well. "I said why is all the laundry still waiting to be washed I need my jeans." he demanded to know "I don't know why is there still dishes in the sink?" I said rolling my eyes, also another no-no. "If your going to act like that when all thats in the sink is a cup and spoon then you can do the dishes the rest of the week along with the laundry." "No I will not if you want your jeans just throw a load in the washer." "I'm warning you your on thin ice here you better get up and get started. I'm going to the store to pick up stuff for dinner and when I get home I don't want to see any dishes in the sink and the laundry started." Well if you have ever known a stubborn woman you know that the out come of this conversation isn't going to be dull. I got up and put a bunch of HIS clothes in the washer with bleach then went into the kitchen and dropped the glass and spoon into the garbage, there I did what he said. Went back into the living room and started watching tv. He got home heard the washer running and seen the dishes must have been done since they were no longer in the sink, and was really surprised that she had listened so easy. "Nice job hun you got things started, so I'll make dinner tonight"he walked over and kissed the top of my head. Well that just made me feel like a total brat since he was being nice. "Oh. You ummm..... might want to have a seat first..." I wasn't so sure that what I did was such a great idea now, if he would still have been grumpy I would have been proud of myself, but with him being in a good mood I knew that I was being mean. Plus it sounded like a good idea when I didn't it because I didn't think about the reaction that he would have or the consequenses for my butt. "Why?" he asked warily. "um about the dishes...I didn't wash them I threw them away." I mumbled I didn't want to admit to what I did to the laundry it seemed really childish and mean now. "Lispank, what on earth would make you think that you could get away with that?" "Well I was mad and you were being a jerk...um I mean...Oh censored ." at this point figured I'd not say anything about the laundry my mouth just got me into a LOT of trouble. "Go get the cutting board." we also have this small wooden cutting board that has never seen a knife and I wish that I had thrown it away with the glass and spoon. "But Bob...not the cutting board I hate that thing." I whinned, just because I deserved it didn't mean I wasn't going to try to talk my way out of it. "ok fine if you would rather I can use my belt.." I ran to get the board. I bent over the ottoman in the living room and waited for the first swat, he rubbed it on my butt for a second and then patted me with it a few times to get the swing right and then bam I jumped up and rubbed my butt that hurt. "Back down that one didn't count since you got up." "How many are you going to give me?" I asked nervously. "I think 25 should be good enough. and with that stupid board he was right I hate that thing. Once again he patted me a few times before landing the first smack. flame5 flames seared my butt with each smack of that horrid board. I know many would think that 25 swats aren't that bad but it sure feels like it when it's happening. "are you going to throw away any more dishes?" "No sir."

beachbunny[warden]

Re: Repost of an old Lispank and Bob story

Post by beachbunny[warden] » Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:05 pm

Very good story. I love reading your Lispank and Bob stories. :D

lispank

Re: Repost of an old Lispank and Bob story

Post by lispank » Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:36 am

Hopefully I will get back to writing these someday, just need to wait for inspiration to hit :D