Structure and Accountability part 2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rachelredbum

Structure and Accountability part 2

Post by rachelredbum » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:38 am

I was nervous as Jennifer drove me to her house for supper. I as not aware of the living arrangements and was really surprised to hear that Jenny gets spanked when needed. I hoped that I would not see or hear a spanking while I was there. I especially did not want Jenny to be the recipient. I did, however, want to hear more about how the arrangement works.

He opened the door for us. I wasn't sure if his firm handshake was reassuring or not! I helped make dinner and get the table set up. Richard seemed genuinely interested in me and what I was up to. Dinner itself was a good time. We talked a lot about varous things. After cleaning up afterwards, it was Study Time for the girls. That gave Richard and I an opportunity to discuss things privately in his study.

I started by telling Richard what little info Jenny told me. That there were some rules and standards that were expected, that there were curfews and bedtime, oh and also spankings for misbehaviour. I was honest and admitted that this was the part that made me nervous.

He then told me a few things about the history of the arangement. I found out that it started five years ago and it grew to its current size within its first year. Julie, in fact, would be the second one that ever left. There was one girl who left last year after her graduation. she was, in fact, the first to live in this arrangement.

It was then my turn to ask questions, and I certainly had a few! I decided to start with the basics. "If I stayed here, what rules would you have for me?"

"You would have an 11pm curfew on school nights, 12 on weekends, and a bedtime an hour afterwards. You would be expected to be polite and do assigned chores. No swearing or fighting. You would be expected to attend to your classes and get assignments done on time and done well. You would be expected to dress modestly. You would be expected to maintain at least a B average. I don't believe that a rigid set of rules are appropriate for young adults," Richard explained.

That seemed fair to me. "And what about punishments," I asked nervously.

Well," he began, "they range from timeouts to groundings to spanking." I gasped, even though I knew it was coming. "Spankings are over my knee with a wooden hairbrush. You would get to keep your panties on, but they won't give you much protection." I nodded. "I don't spank at the drop of a hat, but on the other hand the girls know that if I have to spank each of them twice a day I will do it," he said, firmly.

"Have you," I asked, a bit incredulously? He smiled and said no but that a couple of them have indeed had to be spanked twice in one day.

"It is not all about spank spankety spank," he explained further, "I do explain why I have to use any kind of punishment with them, and besides they know I care about them." I found that reassuring. "I'm nothing special," he continued, "just an affectionate old fool who wants to help young people succeed and sets up an environment that works for some people."

"I wonder sometimes if it might work for me," I admitted, and the told him about my dismal academic performance and how I'd get yelled at and called stupid and retarded by my parents. He responded by squeezing my shoulders and tellimg me that he has never called any of the young ladies in his care "stupid" or "retarded." I smiled.

The best way to determine that is to stay with us for a short term. You will be under the same rules and standards as the others and you know what to expect if you mess up," he said. I must admit that I winced a little when he said that I knew what to expect. I thought about it for a few seconds and then agreed to it.

Bullseye

Re: Structure and Accountability part 2

Post by Bullseye » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:30 pm

This sounds like something that will be very good for you.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:41 pm

That just might work out. She knows what she needs, and he's a caring person. Hmm, now I need to read Pt 1.

rachelredbum

Post by rachelredbum » Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:57 am

Thank you very much for your comments, guys, but the Rachel in the story isn't me. Love you both though!