Melissa's Modeling Experience (M/F Spanking, Humiliation)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
otkinct2

Melissa's Modeling Experience (M/F Spanking, Humiliation)

Post by otkinct2 » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:20 am

It was a Monday night and 23-year-old Melissa Rhee had just returned home after a day at work. A recent college graduate, Melissa was currently working as an executive assistant at a local branch office of a national insurance corporation. While the pretty young woman enjoyed the pay that came with her position, she was largely bored with her job and still frequently entertained thoughts of achieving her lifelong dream of becoming a model. Despite her intelligence and good looks, Melissa often undermined herself with her tendency to live in the moment and not always think of the future or living up to her responsibilities.

Such was the case on this evening as she made her way up the staircase of her apartment building to the top floor where her landlord lived. It was the 7th of August and her rent was due on the first. As she rang the doorbell, she put on her best sad little girl face and hoped to charm her way out of having to pay a penalty for being late on the rent for the third straight month. After a few seconds, Dennis Timmons, her landlord, came to the door.

As she handed him her rent check he looked down at her pouty face and remarked, “Nice of you to show up. You do realize this check is six days late and that this is the third straight month this has happened, don't you?” he inquired. “I know, I'm sorry Mr. Timmons. It won't happen again”, Melissa answered, giving him her sweetest smile. “Well I guess I can let it slide this one last time, but the next check better be in my hand by the first of the month young lady”, said Dennis as he took the check and went back into his apartment.

Full of self satisfaction, Melissa turned and went downstairs to her own apartment where she then took off her work clothes and poured herself a glass of wine. After taking a few minutes relaxing and enjoying the glass of wine, she decided that she felt like going out for a while. She then went into her bedroom and after taking a moment to admire her bra and panty clad form in the mirror, went to her closet to find an outfit for the evening.

Melissa, whose real name was Min Soo was Korean by ancestry but had moved to America with her family when she was three years old. Her parents wanted to make sure that she would fit in in her new country, so they gave her an Americanized nickname and did their best to assimilate at an early age. Consequently, even though she was a full-blooded Asian girl her voice and personality matched those of a typical American girl.

Despite this, her parents had always been somewhat on the overprotective side and this often displeased Melissa. They wanted her to dress and behave conservatively, which she found quite annoying as she knew she was beautiful and wanted to show it off. Her mother even had the nerve to frequently go through her lingerie drawer to make sure she wasn't wearing thongs, which her mother deemed highly inappropriate for a proper young lady. For Melissa, one of the best parts of having a job and moving out was that she could now wear (or not wear) whatever she wanted on her trim 4'11'' frame.

After putting on a pair of skin tight black leggings and a sky blue halter top, Melissa decided she'd go out shopping for the evening while displaying her drop-dead gorgeous looks in the process. She then made her way to the factory outlet mall that was only a few blocks away from her apartment. This particular mall was populated with several upscale factory outlets that sold their wares at discount prices, which was definitely seen as a win-win situation by Melissa. After spending a couple of hours spending a bit more than she should have on some new clothes (and flirting with several guys), she decided to call it a night. As she made her way down the sidewalk to get back to her car, she was approached by a middle aged woman in a gray suit, who quickly introduced herself.

“Excuse me miss, my name is Carol Harrison and my sister and I own Transitions – it's a new clothing store downtown that's targeted toward girls who have recently finished school and are embarking on their careers and lives as young women” she began. “Oh yeah, I've driven by there a few times on my way to work but haven't gotten a chance to stop in yet, though I have been planning to,” Melissa replied.

“Well we'd love to have your business young lady, but that's not the main thing I wanted to talk to you about. You see, one of the main product categories we specialize in is lingerie, with our offerings running the gamut from fun and comfy to sensual and intimate. My sister and I have both been searching around the area for local talent, but it seems most girls are too shy to want to model panties for us. We're also trying to go for a diverse look with our models. We want to have all races and ethnicities represented in our catalogs. You have the perfect combination of exotic beauty, sophisticated style, and girlish cuteness we're looking for,” said Carol. “Wait – you're asking me to model lingerie for your store?” asked an incredulous Melissa. “That's right. We realize not everyone would be comfortable doing this, but if it's something you'd like to consider we would love to have you,” the older woman replied.

Melissa couldn't believe her ears. All her life she had wanted to be a model and now a trendy new store was asking her to model for them. While she knew that this was just a small new business and knew she'd be more than a little embarrassed to be photographed in underwear and seen by everyone in town, she also knew this could be the first stepping stone toward a career in modeling. “I'll give you some time to think about it. If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, stop by our store tomorrow night,” said Carol, and with that she walked off. Before she was out of Melissa's site, Melissa ran up to her and said, “I'll do it. Being a model has been a lifelong dream for me and I'd love to begin by modeling for you!” the excited girl announced. Carol smiled to her and said, “Great! Stop by tomorrow night and I'll fill you in on all the details.”

All through the next day at work, Melissa could barely contain her excitement, thinking about the beginning of what she was sure to be her career as a supermodel. At last the long work day was over and Melissa, still dressed in her professional attire, left the office and made her way to Transitions, which was just closing up for the evening.

When she walked in, she was greeted warmly by Carol's sister Jean. “Oh you must be the girl my sister was telling me about. Carol was right, you certainly are a pretty young thing,” Jean remarked, causing Melissa's China doll white face to blush a little. “Thank you Mrs-”, Melissa began. “Reynolds,” the smiling woman replied. Around this time the last of the customers had filed out of the store for the night and Carol came out of the back room to join her sister and Melissa. After greeting her again, Carol informed Melissa on some of the details of what her modeling gig would consist of, such as schedule, pay, and a litany of other information.

After Melissa had enthusiastically agreed to all of the conditions, Jean said, “Now I know this may be a little intimidating right off the bat, but before we go any further we'd like for you to try on some of our products just to see how you carry yourself in them. Would you be comfortable doing that for us?” “Well I think so, I guess it's a good idea to get as much practice in as I can,” said Melissa with a nervous laugh.

Jean then handed her a pair of black and white striped cotton bikini panties and a matching bra and she went into a changing stall to try them on. Once she had the bra and panties on, she took a minute to look at herself in the mirror of the changing stall. Never having been very modest, she was still surprised by how good she looked. The bra held and displayed her small but perky breasts perfectly, and as she turned around to inspect her feminine little bottom, she saw that the panties framed it perfectly, with just a tiny bit of it being exposed at the sides and bottom.

Nervously, she made her way out of the changing room and into the main area of the store, where Carol invited her to sit down as they went over the last few details of the job and handled some paperwork. Melissa was more than just a little bit embarrassed to be doing this activities wearing only a bra and panties. Once everything had been completed, Jean instructed Melissa to come over to the the back of the store while Carol grabbed a digital camera and guided Melissa through a set of poses.

Once this was done, all three women looked through the pictures that had been taken and were very impressed by what they saw. Melissa had managed to nail every different attitude they were going for in the pictures, ranging from shy and innocent to sultry and seductive. Carol patted the girl on her panty-clad bottom for a job well done, and told her that if she wanted the job, it was hers. The only problem, she explained, was that at least until the store had a little bit more money and could afford some kind of a studio set-up, they would have to be photographing their models in their own homes. Melissa was a little bit worried about this, because she knew that Dennis and his wife were somewhat private people and probably would not be open to having a modeling session take place in their own building. Nevertheless, she was determined not to lose this opportunity, and told her new employers that it wouldn't be a problem.

Once she was home, Melissa stood in front of her bathroom mirror for a while, practicing what she would say to her landlords about the modeling project. Eventually she decided to settle on her usual innocent little girl approach and then made her way up to her landlord's apartment. When she knocked on the door, it was answered by Dennis's wife Adrienne, who invited her inside. As she made her way inside of the apartment, she saw that Dennis and Adrienne were in the middle of dinner. “Oh I'm sorry to interrupt,” began Melissa. “It's okay kid, we usually tend to eat pretty late. What brings you up here tonight?” Dennis asked. “Well you know that new store Transitions? They want me to do some modeling work for them but they said the photos would have to be taken in my apartment. I just wanted to ask and see if that would be okay with you,” Melissa answered, as she nervously ran a hand through her straight black hair which ran down to her mid-back.

“Melissa, you know we like to keep this building as private as possible. What kind of modeling is it that they want you to do anyway?” asked Dennis. “I think I know,” Adrienne interjected, “Just yesterday the women who owned that store tried to get our niece Heather to pose in her underwear for them. I certainly don't want you to be doing that in our building.” “But Mrs Timmons, I'd just be wearing regular clothes”, the petite beauty lied, “and this could be the first step toward a career in modeling for me”, she pleaded. “No buts about it young lady. No means no,” said Dennis. Frustrated, Melissa turned and walked out of the room, while both her landlord (and landlady) admired her pert young bottom as she departed. Dennis and Adrienne both caught one another taking in the view and had a little bit of a laugh over it.

When Melissa got back to her apartment, she angrily threw herself on to her couch and cursed out her landlords. Her frustration did not last long though, as she was suddenly struck with an idea. She remembered that her landlords were out of the building every Wednesday night as they spent them visiting with Adrienne's parents. With her sweet lips forming a sly grin, she called Carol and told her that the very next night would be perfect for a photo shoot. Once it was scheduled, Melissa set about cleaning her apartment and making sure everything would be perfect for the next night.

After another long and boring day on the job, Melissa had returned home in excited anticipation of the night's modeling session. After about 20 min, her door bell rang and when she answered, it, Carol and Jean walked in, accompanied by a middle aged man who was carrying some lighting devices and portable backdrops. “Oh I didn't know any guys were going to be here,” said an embarrassed Melissa, gently biting her lip. “Oh don't worry about old Pete, he's a perfect gentleman and is only here to help,” said Jean.

Pete then reached over to shake Melissa's hand and after the introductions were made, Carol handed Melissa a bag which contained the items she was to model for the camera. Melissa went off to the bathroom and examined the various items. In total, there were 4 different “outfits” for her to model. The first was a rather non-descript set of white nylon panties with a matching bra. As she looked further into the bag, she saw a tiny pair of black boyshorts adorned with yellow smiley faces, the same black and white striped bra and panties she'd modeled on Monday, and a red lace bra and matching g-string. She decided to start with the white bra and panties, as she figured they would cover the most and would be the best option for easing in to the photo session.

As she walked back to the living room, Pete whistled taking in the gorgeous site presented to him. This caused Melissa to blush a little bit, but aside from that the first set of pictures ended up being taken fairly uneventfully. For the second set, Melissa wore the striped bra and panties, and then for the third posed in the smiley boyshorts. Starting with the third set of pictures, Carol and Jean got a little more vocal, having Melissa take more provocative poses, issuing commands such as “put your hand on your bottom for this shot”, “cover the camel toe for this one”, “bend over and smile and wave between your legs”, and various other embarrassing instructions. Melissa did as she was told and then went back into the bathroom to change into the lace g string.

She then shyly walked out to the living room, feeling very exposed as she felt her bare bottom exposed to the air and to everyone's eyes. Just as she was getting set to pose for the first picture, Pete said, “It looks like she has a rash on her ass.” Melissa looked back in embarrassment and realized that there was still a bit of a bump left from the mosquito bite she'd gotten last week while at the beach in her bikini. “It's just a little mosquito bite,” she said. Carol then came up to her and said, “Not to worry, we have just the tool that's needed to keep that out of the picture.” She then reached into her handbag and pulled out a small jar of skin-toned cream, applied some to a small cotton pad and then gently rubbed the cream over Melissa's ass, hiding the mosquito bite from sight. With her face nearly as red as her thong, Melissa did her best to hide her embarrassment and finish out the photo shoot.

When it was done, Jean had something to say to Melissa. “Melissa,” she began, “In addition to the lingerie, we also sell some sexy costumes. We've brought just one of them along tonight and would really appreciate it if you could model that for us too.” Not wanting to do anything to spoil her chances as a model, Melissa agreed to this and was handed another bag. She reached in and pulled out what looked just like a green Playboy bunny costume complete with a white cotton tail and rabbit ears.

The only difference between this and a typical bunny outfit was that instead of offering full rear coverage, this bunny suit featured a thong back. Feeling a little embarrassed, Melissa once again went into the bathroom to change. When she looked at herself in the mirror, she felt a powerful mix of embarrassment and arousal at seeing herself in such a sexual ensemble. She felt a small tingle of excitement in her pussy when she turned around and saw her bare bottom with the bunny tail at the top. She came back into the room and got ready to pose for some more pictures.

Unbeknown to Melissa, Mrs Timmons's parents had gone on vacation for the week and her landlords weren't going to be out of town on this particular night. They had briefly gone out to take in a movie and had just pulled in to the parking lot of the apartment building when they spotted a white van bearing the logo of Transitions on its sides. Knowing that they had been deliberately disobeyed by their naughty young tenant, Dennis and Adrienne entered the building with a key to Melissa's apartment in Adrienne's hand.

They soon were at her door and angrily flung it open. Just as they did this, they were greeted by the site of Melissa bending over in her bunny costume with her ass facing them. “What the hell is this?” Dennis fumed. At the sound of his voice, Melissa gasped and immediately turned around and tried to cover herself. “My husband asked you a question young lady,” Adrienne seethed. “Well I... I mean...” stammered Melissa, “I didn't think you would be here tonight.” Sensing the animosity in the air, Carol and Jean decided to call it a night and along with Pete they packed up the supplies and headed for the door. “Maybe we'd better do this at my house next time,” said Carol awkwardly as the three headed out the apartment door. While Melissa was glad to see that this hadn't cost her the modeling job, she realized she now had a much bigger problem to face.

“Young lady,” Dennis began, “We have let you live here for the past 5 months in a beautiful apartment for only half the price you'd pay anywhere else. You've been late with the rent for three months in a row and we had the kindness to let you get away with it. Now we find you deliberately disobeying and lying to us. This is the last straw. I think it's time for you to pack up and head back to your parents missy.” “Please no! I can't go back there, I'm finally enjoying the freedom of an adult life and they just treat me as a little girl!” Melissa begged. “Well if the shoe fits,” sputtered a livid Dennis.

Before he could finish his thought, Adrienne interrupted. “You know Melissa, maybe there is a way that you can show us that you deserve to stay here. If you're a good girl and do what we say, maybe we can overlook this transgression. Come up to our apartment with us now and we'll talk about it.” Melissa then turned to pick up some clothes but was stopped by way of Adrienne grabbing the strap of her thong who then remarked, “No need to change clothes dear, this outfit will do just fine.” A terrified and humiliated Melissa realized she had no choice but to agree with this demand, and she made her way to the apartment of her landlords as they followed closely behind, both of them admiring her smooth and creamy buttocks.

When they arrived at the apartment door, Dennis unlocked it and all three entered and stopped when they reached the kitchen. Dennis pulled a stool out from under their breakfast island and instructed Melissa to sit down. As the little bunny girl sat down, she was too embarrassed to even look her landlords in the face.

Adrienne then addressed her, saying, “Young lady we have every right to evict you right here and right now – but we're going to give you one last chance to redeem yourself. First of all, you are going to take two spankings on your bare little bunny rump – one from me and one from my husband.” Dennis then added, “And as soon as that is done, you are going to scrub our kitchen floor clean, it's high time you've earned your keep.”

Melissa flushed ten shades of red as the 30-something couple turned and whispered to one another. Turning back to Melissa, Dennis said, “There's one more thing you need to do if you want to keep your apartment. On Friday night, I'm throwing a summer party for my employees. Since you love to model and expose your cute little body so much, you are going to be there to serve all of the guests wearing whatever you are told to.” Wanting to object, but realizing the hopelessness of her situation, Melissa meekly replied, “Yes, Sir.”

Encouraged by the contrite tone of her tennant, Adrienne took Melissa by the hand and said, “That's a good start little one, now get yourself over my knee.” Once she had Melissa in position, Adrienne placed her hands on Melissa's ass and began to massage it.

“What you probably don't know is that I have quite an eye for pretty young ladies. I think I'm going to enjoy punishing your little rear end just as much as my husband will!” Dennis smiled knowingly, and watched as his wife started to spank the pretty little Korean brat. As she spanked, she began to lecture as well. SPANK SPANK “Maybe,” SPANK “if your mother and father had done this a little more often” SPANK SPANK SPANK “you wouldn't be such a brat now and wouldn't be in this mess!” SPANK “Not that I'm” SPANK SPANK “not enjoying the view!” SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK SPANK

As the spanking continued, Melissa started to lose her cool and began to sniffle and cry, from a combination of the sting in her bottom and the embarrassment of her situation. Just then, Dennis cleared his throat and said, “Ok Adrienne, I think you're doing a bang-up job, but now it's my turn. Get your butt over here Melissa.” A trembling Melissa then made her way off of Adrienne's lap and tentatively placed herself over Dennis's knee.

As she made her way over, Adrienee looked at Melissa's red little bottom which bounced ever so slightly with each step and admired her handiwork. Bent over her landlord's knee, the small girl's feet didn't quite reach the floor. This provided a bit of a laugh for both the landlord and the landlady, with Dennis pausing to remark, “You really are just a little girl, aren't you?” which caused Melissa's face to turn almost as red as her bottom.

Being a man of few words, Dennis decided to cut right to the chase and not bother with the lecturing. Melissa had noticed how large his hands were in the past and was dreading feeling the impact of them on her unprotected ass. However, these fears didn't quite prepare her for the heat that he was spanking in to her ass and she was soon kicking her smooth legs and crying like a baby. Once the naughty girl's hindquarters were as red as a rose, Dennis finally stopped the spanking and stood her up.

Adrienne then got a bucket with some water, bleach, and a large sponge and placed them on the kitchen floor. “As I'm sure you remember, there's still the matter of scrubbing the kitchen floor to attend to,” Dennis stated. “I suggest you 'hop to it'” he said with a smile as he pulled on the rabbit tail of Melissa's costume, causing the back of the thong to snap against her exposed crack.

A humiliated Melissa then set about the task of scrubbing the floor, working feverishly while unintentionally sticking her ass up in the air as she cleaned on her hands and knees. When she was finally done, she quietly asked Dennis and Adrienne if she could go home, to which Adrienne replied, “Yes you may bunny girl, but remember, you have a date with us Friday night.” “Yes Ma'am,” Melissa replied, and then scurried back to her apartment, hoping that nobody in the halls would see her in her costume.

As luck would have it, just as she was unlocking her door and thinking she was in the clear, Zack, the guy who lived in the apartment across from Melissa, opened his door and stepped out. Doing a quick double take, he then exclaimed, “Damn Melissa, I've never seen you quite like this before!” Too embarrassed to say anything back, she unlocked her door and bolted inside as quickly as she could.

Melissa could barely concentrate on anything over the next two days as thoughts and fears of what may be in store for her at the party filled her head. In the interim, she had talked to Carol and Jean again and explained the situation to her. They were a little disturbed by the dishonesty that their model had played, but knew they had something special and decided to overlook it and assured her she could model for them again any time she wanted. As much as this served as a relief for Melissa, she was still anything but calm as she contemplated her fate.

Before she knew it, Friday night had arrived and she was due to arrive at the Timmons' apartment. Wearing a modest outfit consisting of a pair of white polyester pants and a black cardigan, she made her way up to the penthouse apartment and rang the doorbell. Dennis answered and invited the beautiful girl inside. When she made her way to the living room, she was greeted by Adrienne who remarked, “Oh hi Melissa. I almost didn't recognize you with clothes on.”

“Ok honey that's enough for now. We'll have plenty of opportunities to embarrass Melissa later on,” said Dennis, laughing slightly. Melissa shuddered at the thought, but before she could think about it much more, she was instructed to go into the kitchen and help to prepare some appetizers for the guests. One by one, the guests started to arrive and once everyone was there, Dennis came back into the kitchen to fetch Melissa.

“Now as per our agreement, you're going to wear whatever I tell you too, you remember that, don't you little one?” Dennis asked. “Yes, but you didn't bring anything in here,” said Melissa. “Exactly. And that's what you'll be wearing. Nothing,” stated Dennis. “You can't be serious! I can't go out naked in front of everyone!” shrieked Melissa. “You're either going to do that or moving out of my building. The choice is yours,” admonished Dennis seriously.

Her eyes tearing with humiliation, Melissa then began undressing until she was wearing nothing but a pair or sheer lavender panties. “Those too girl. Come on, I don't have all day,” Dennis said. Trembling, Melissa then lowered her panties and stepped out of them, leaving her fully nude. Melissa naturally had next to no pubic hair, so shaving it completely bare was something she could easily do. Unfortunately for her, she had done so just this morning, leaving her feminine orifice completely naked to the lascivious gaze of Dennis. “Like I keep saying, you really are just a little girl, aren't you?” Giving Melissa's bottom a sharp smack, Dennis growled, “I asked you a question young lady and want an answer. Are you nothing but a little girl?” “Yes Sir,” Melissa barely managed to whisper.

Just then, Adrienne came into the room and began to instruct Melissa on how she was to behave for the evening. Smiling, Adrienne said, “You are to accommodate every request our guests give you and you are to serve them politely and thoroughly. When you aren't serving, you are to stand in the corner with your bare bottom facing outward. I went out earlier today and bought a little device to make sure you know when one of our guests needs to be attended to.”

With that, she pulled a 7-inch ribbed butt plug out of a bag which had a long set of leather strings attached to the end of it. “This, Melissa, is going to be place inside of your anus and is to stay there for the duration of the party. When one of our guests needs anything, they will pull on the strings attached to this butt plug. When this happens, you are to come to them immediately and fulfill their requests.” Once this was said, she squirted some lube onto her fingers and roughly worked them into Melissa's asshole, and then eased the butt plug inside, with Melissa giving a little squeak as each successive ribbed section made its way into her anus.

“Please, can't I at least wear a little something?” choked Melissa through her tears. “Well okay, we're not made of stone,” said Dennis. He then picked up a new set of bunny ears and a cotton tail he'd bought for the occasion and put the ears on to Melissa's head, and then taped the tail just above her bare bottom. “Oh and here's something else for you to wear sweetie,” said Adrienne, as she cut a strip of black duct tape and put it over Melissa's mouth. “Now get out there and be a good hostess,” ordered Adrienne, with a sharp slap to Melissa's bare bottom and pushed her into the living room.

As soon as Melissa made her entrance, the cat calls and wolf whistles began. A red faced and red-rumped Melissa made her way across the room and took her place in the corner as she was told to do. However, she didn't stay there for very long, as tug after tug was made on the leather strings attached to her butt plug. Melissa remained a very busy girl for the rest of the party, serving all of the guests as fast as she could as her cotton-tailed bottom received several smacks.

Before long, her ass was completely red and throbbing. Despite her humiliation, she could not hide her arousal as her little brown nipples were hard and sticking out like daggers and drips of wetness worked their way down her thighs. While all of the guests had been instructed to humiliate Melissa, they had also been told to make sure that they didn't cross the line into abuse. There were no complaints about this though, as all of the guests were beyond thrilled to be served by the pretty little naked Asian girl.

After a while, Melissa felt the strong urge to use the bathroom, and she quietly went up to Dennis and asked permission to do so by way of writing her request down on a nearby piece of paper. Dennis told the girl that she could use the bathroom, but had better be quick about it. Before he let her go, he turned to the guests and said, “It seems our naughty little girl needs to use the bathroom. Before she goes, I think we should all get a nice look at the only part of her that hasn't been exposed yet.” Upon saying this, he bent Melissa over and slowly removed her butt plug, and then held her burning bottom cheeks apart, exposing her anus to everyone's view, applause, and lewd remarks before he finally released his grip on her ass.

Melissa then scurried to the bathroom, where she sat down and took what was one of the longest pisses of her life. Still horny beyond belief, she began to rub her clit and was soon letting out little sounds of pleasure, which were muffled by the tape. Much to her chagrin, the tape didn't muffle her noises quite effectively enough, and Dennis soon flung open the door, catching her in the act of self pleasure. Melissa frantically tried to explain herself through the gag, but then Dennis leaned in and gently removed the tape.

“Don't talk young lady. I'm going to let you have your orgasm, but it's going to be in front of all of our guests,” he informed her. He then took her by the hand and led her to the living room, where he informed everyone about Melissa's misdeed. He then turned to his guests and asked who would like to hold the naughty girl in their lap as she masturbated to orgasm. Suddenly she noticed that Zack was in attendance and had his hand up, hoping to be chosen. He had told Dennis about Melissa's rudeness toward him earlier that week, and with this knowledge in mind, Dennis decided to let Zack do the honors.

“C'mere little cottontail,” Zack called to Melissa as he patted his lap. Knowing she had no choice, the red-faced girl made her way over to Zack and sat in his lap and slowly began to rub her clit with one hand while inserting a finger into her pussy with the other. Before long, she was bouncing in his lap and ready to burst. Finally, she exploded in a squirting orgasm, soaking the living room carpet and spraying a few of the guests. She then collapsed to the ground, sitting on the floor with her legs spread wide as she shivered in shame and caught her breath.

Just then, Pete, Jean, and Carol emerged from behind the closet door at the far side of the room, with Carol holding a laptop and all three smiling from ear to ear. Melissa looked at them in shock and before she could say anything, Carol began to explain their presence.

“You see young lady, we didn't feel quite right letting you continue to model for us unless we knew your landlords were willing to forgive you. They told us about your little plan and we've been here the whole time with our laptop and web cam, streaming video of your performance to a very special audience. What we didn't tell you is that a close friend of Jean's is an executive with Victoria's Secret and when he saw your pictures, he said he wanted to give you a chance to audition as a model. Well Dennis and Adrienne said we should film your little show and stream it to him live tonight and have some good news. You Melissa, have just been selected as the newest model for Victoria's Secret!”

Upon hearing this, Melissa began to jump up and down with elation, briefly forgetting her nudity and embarrassment. This didn't last for long though, as she quickly remembered her situation, and with a little scream, quickly put one arm across her breasts and put her other hand over her pussy. Everyone in the room then began to applaud the aspiring young model on her success, and she then modestly thanked all of them and apologized to her landlords for her behavior. When all the guests had left, Melissa, completely worn out and overwhelmed with emotion, ran over to Adrienne and hugged her, then did the same with Dennis who lifted the small girl off the ground a bit and ran his hand softy over her bottom. Melissa, unable to believe she was doing this considering how much she was hating her landlord just 20 minutes earlier babbled her appreciation to both Dennis and his wife over and over again.

Eventually Melissa said her goodbyes to them and went back to her apartment, so high on adrenaline that she had actually forgotten her clothes. Going into her bedroom, she put on the same black and white striped bra and panties that had started it all and posed for the mirror, imagining how her cover shot would look on the next Victoria's Secret catalog. She then collapsed on her bed, falling asleep and was soon dreaming of strutting her sexy little ass on the runway at the Victoria's Secret fashion show as cameras flashed and the crowd cheered