Topless on Vacation

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
ladybugbaby

Topless on Vacation

Post by ladybugbaby » Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:05 pm

Topless on Vacation

Hi everyone, I used to post under the name PoshPrincess but can’t access that account. So here is the new account. I hope you enjoy another story about Joe and Rachel.

Joe and I were on vacation in the Dominican Republic. We were surrounded by pure beauty. Everything around us was so colorful and bright. I was in heaven!!! We checked in to our hotel and it was perfect. Flowers, champagne and candles were waiting when we arrived. I turned to my husband and kissed him so passionately thanking him for my surprise. Our first love making session of our vacation was an awesome explosion. Vacation sex always seems more erotic than home sex. As I lay there spent from my hubby’s newest tricks, he swats me on the butt telling me to get up and dressed so we can grab some food. We spent the rest of the day walking along the beach hand in hand. He didn’t even seem to notice all the nudity on the beach. I on the other hand was a tad bit envious of their freedom. Some ladies were topless while others were completely nude. As we strolled Joe gave me a tiny swat / rub on the bottom and said “ Rachel, don’t even think about.” All smiles, I pushed him and said “No worries honey, I am not that bold!!” We laughed and kissed and kept moving.

We made it back to our room and had another passionate love making session. Joe was holding me, my back against his chest, I said “Honey, what’s the big deal about going topless if everyone is doing it?” He (half asleep) grabbed me closer and said “the big deal is that I don’t want anyone else seeing what’s mine!” He kissed the back of my head and said good night. I (who can’t let things go) said “well everyone else is doing it, so no one is really special or standing out so again what’s the big deal?” Joe sighed and in his “I’m clearly getting annoyed” voice said “Rachel, the big deal is that its not for us, is that clear?” All I could say was “yes Sir.” He said good night, kissed my head and the discussion was over.

We got up the next morning, had breakfast on the patio and decided to do some sight seeing. We went into a little clothing store, and I picked out an adorable pink and white polka dot 2-piece bikini. Joe was surprised that I picked it because I usually only wear one-piece suits. I could feel his gaze on me and I looked up at him and said “what honey, I’m international, no one knows me.” He kissed the top of my head and said “Rach, you know you stress me out.” I smiled and said “yes sir, I do.” We laughed, paid for our purchases and headed out the store.

Back at the hotel, I was anxious to put on my new suit and head out to the beach. Joe said “oh no, you are not going to the beach in that suit…..we will go down to the pool.” My mouth dropped, I even stomped my foot. “I wanna go to the beach!!!” I demanded. Joe grabbed me by the arm and gave me 2 very hard whacks on the bottom. “Either we go to the hotel pool, or we take a nap…your choice” he said. “Fine, lets just go to the pool” I said with a bit more attitude than he cared for. Joe warned me with one look and I knew that if I didn’t reign it in that I would be sitting gingerly for the rest of our trip.

As we got to the pool we saw a “closed for maintenance” sign on door. I looked at him with my big brown eyes and said “guess we gotta go to the beach after all.” Joe rubbed his head and said fine. We got to the beach and it was amazing. The weather was perfect and we found a comfy futon/ beach bench thingy with an umbrella that was available and ready for us. So we unloaded our towels and rubbed each other down with sunscreen. Joe and I romantically played in the water. He dunked, splashed and tossed me around in the water and I kept climbing all over him trying very hard to unsuccessfully dunk him.

After a while I needed a break and Joe wanted to use our underwater camera to get some cool pics. I was sitting back on the beach and temptation came and hit me like a train. With my mind racing I thought….. he’ll never know, its no big deal, everyone else is doing it, he thinks I’m so sexy, just do it. My dare devil temptress was putting in overtime trying to get me to bare my top for the international world to see. So I compromised with her. I would just undo the neck tie and lower my top to my waste quickly and unnoticeably, get some air and the quickly put myself back together. So I reached behind my neck and undid my tie. I let my bikini top fall forward and lowered the piece to my belly button. I felt so liberated letting my breasts have that much freedom and exposure. Just as I was about to high-five my daredevil temptress Joe yelled “RACHEL, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?????” I gasped. All I could think was I didn’t mean to, it was an accident, I didn’t do it on purpose, I’m so sorry. By the time Joe reached me I was speechless. Stuttering trying to find the right words to say. Joe was staring at me for what seemed like eternity. Finally in a very quiet voice he said “ You deliberately disobeyed me!” I looked up at my fuming husband and whispered “back to the room?” and thru clenched teeth he said “NOW!!” My heart just sank. We packed up and took the very short walk back to the hotel. Once we got into the room Joe put the TV on and the “do not disturb sign” on the door. I immediately started to pray for a hurricane, a tropical storm or some other type of natural disaster. I needed to be rescued. The whole time I’m stood in the same spot while Joe moved around me silently. He adjusted the volume on the TV, he closed the curtains and then made his way to the closet where he grabbed 4 white plastic hangers. I couldn’t bare to look but I recognized the swoosh of the hanger and it made my whole body tense up instantly. Joe said “I am going to break each one across your ass for blatantly disregarding what I said!!” I looked at him pleadingly. I knew this was going to be up there with some of the worst spankings ever.

I didn’t fight, I didn’t resist. When Joe grabbed my wrist and pulled me over his knee I submitted. Joe started out over my bikini bottom with his hand laying down around 50 swats that grew with intensity. I whimpered in the beginning and silent tears rolled down my face. I felt so foolish, so selfish. Of course my husband didn’t want anyone else looking at me. I belong to him and what we have is sacred. I know I would have an issue if he walked around naked for other women to gawk at…..how could I be so stupid. Once I realized how wrong I was I felt broken and that I deserved each stroke he would give me. But when that first hanger hit…..I screamed in the pillow and started praying for an end. It took 17 hard whacks with the hanger before the first one broke. Joe lectured about respect, our marriage, his leadership and why I question it. In between each hanger he rubbed my rising welts. “Hanger 2” he announces and with that, part 2 of my punishment continued. Because there was no count and no expected end this punishment was even more horrible. I prayed for that darn piece of plastic to break. Joe whacked and, whacked and whacked and on the 23rd hit the hanger finally broke. My breathing was erratic, I was sweating, apologizing and begging for mercy. Joe rubbed my bottom and said “Sweetie, its important that you respect my decisions, you WILL think about the choices you make in the future!!” I dropped my head in defeat. “Put your legs straight” he said. Hanger 3 started and I bawled uncontrollably. The pain inside and out was unbearable. I’ve read blogs about drifting into “subspace” during a spanking….well, where in the hell was my aircraft????? Hanger 3 broke on the 15th stroke. Joe took this time to let me regain my composure and steady my breath. His voice was more gentle yet still firm. He continued to lecture me on his expectations and I knew I was wrong. I wanted to fix this. The 4th hanger seemed foreign because of the break we took. Joe delivered each of the 28 strokes with a powerfully silent message. I was punished and forgiven.

I laid on Joes lap while he gently rubbed my tender, slightly skin broken, welted bottom while he applied his “booty healing cream” on me. He put me in bed and I started to cry again. I was crying for him, I still needed his forgiveness. Joe got in bed beside me. and kissed my face, kissing each tear. He hushed me as he trailed kisses along my body. “Please” I whispered. He looked at me and said “Ok baby girl”. With us laying on our sides facing each other Joe lifted my leg and entered me so slowly and was greeted with a slippery tunnel of love. The whole time Joe thrust in to me he never broke his gaze on me. I winced as he squeezed my butt, he hushed me softly. It didn’t take long for me to melt around him digging my nails in his back. Joe pumped in me hard and deep and I loved it. Once Joe emptied himself in me he stayed in me for a while just holding me while I drifted off to sleep. Joe gently pulled out but didn’t let me go, he kissed my head and that was our goodnight!!!.

Thanks for reading.
Ladybug

Often123

Re: Topless on Vacation

Post by Often123 » Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:26 pm

Very good, Ladybug. Keep up the writing, but not the misbehavior on vacation. Glad to see them make up afterwards.

gshaunm

Post by gshaunm » Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:38 am

NICE! Hanger spanking is original in these spanking stories.

ladybugbaby

Post by ladybugbaby » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:52 am

Thank you!!!

Often123

Post by Often123 » Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:24 pm

Imaginative, and you got the emotions and feelings down too.