The Alchemy of Two

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
hispleasure

The Alchemy of Two

Post by hispleasure » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:44 pm

The Alchemy of Two

Part 1 of 3
First, He Made Memories

I couldn’t sleep after our first chat. I imagined our first meeting and now… My nipples and pussy ached for his touch. Then, I could feel him behind me, his breath on my neck, lips brushing lightly and slowly, running down from my ear to the nape. He leaned into me, pressing me into the hotel railing as he ran his strong hands along my body; one hand sliding up to my breast as the other reached around the front of my thigh. Could anyone see us? My heart raced and I became embarrassed by the way my breath turned to obvious panting. He said, “That’s right, you crave my touch – you know I am in control of your body.” He grabbed my neck firmly between his teeth, claiming me, and I bent my head in submission, as he thrust two fingers up inside of me. I gasped as he drew my silkiness in circles around my clit, along my lips and back inside again. I became dizzy and shook with excitement and he repeated, “Yes, that’s it, that’s it.” My legs weakened and I melted in his arms.
He smiled, and took me by the hand and led me in a slow dance across the floor of our candlelit room to the erotic sounds of the saxophone. As we swayed, he said to me, “I am going to make you mine tonight and you will know pleasure as you have never known before.” He had danced us over to the over-stuffed, armless chair in the corner and as he sat he pulled me down to sit on his lap, enfolded in his strong arms. He caressed me as he spoke and his commanding voice hypnotized me and I accepted his authority. He put his hand between my knees and gently but firmly spread my legs as he found my clit again. He bent his head, licking and sucking my nipples which are so, so sensitive. My head rolled back and as he held the back of my neck, he covered my throat with his mouth and held firmly with his teeth as he thrust his strong fingers inside of me again. When he pulled them out, I soaked our thighs with my silky wetness. He just kept it up, slow and deep, until I thought I would die of passion. He commanded me to not cum until he said I could and kissed me until I swooned.
As I became this quivering mass of erotic nerves, he began to speak, in that confident, dominant voice. My whole existence became his touch and his voice. He told me to stand up before him. He said that there would be more than pleasure between us as he rubbed his finger back and forth along my now soaking lips. He said, “Turn around and bend over,” which he knew I was too shy to do. Yet, he was going to ask everything of me, especially what was difficult. He said my hesitation had earned me more than just an otk spanking. He required my full obedience and full surrender and he asked me to tell him if I understood why I was going to be spanked. This was even worse. My face flushed with embarrassment, but I wanted to please him; I needed him to know that I would submit to his authority over me. I said, “Yes, I know you are going to spank me to show me that you are my boss, my guide, my man, and to claim me as your woman.” “Turn around and bend over. “Yes, Sir.” He lifted my dress up over my bottom, laid it on my back, and pulled my panties down to my thighs, so my bare behind faced him, framed in my garter and stockings. He ran his hands over my cheeks and spread them telling me he could see me this way whenever he wanted and that he had plans for me as he brushed a finger over my small hole.
With that, he pulled me back onto his lap, but this time, bottom up. He began smacking each cheek, sometimes lightly, sometimes harder, completely covering my bottom, thighs, and my sit spot, turning me pink. He told me that with him, I was going to be the woman I wanted to be. He was going to protect me from my weakness and guide me to be better. He was going to ensure that we were happy even if that meant that sometimes he would punish me as much as I needed and deserved. He told me that tonight, he was going to make certain I remembered what would happen if I failed to obey him. He began to smack my bottom so hard, I could feel his handprints warming then burning hot. He had told me that on this first meeting, he was going to spank me until he knew I had surrendered to him – let his will dominate mine, so that even his voice or an email would command me to do his bidding. It began to hurt a bit, but I have such a high tolerance for pain, this was only a warm-up.
He told me to stand in front of him again, and to turn around and bend over. He thrust his fingers into me and commented on how wet I was. He told me to stand facing the corner and he took my dress off, leaving me in heels, stockings, garter and bra. I began to feel a surge of anger, even though I had agreed to this, needed this, and even asked for this. He was getting to me. A few spanks couldn’t do that, and he was smart enough and patient enough, to have learned how to dominate my mind. He was watching me and sensed my resistance, and he knew what to do next…

Then, He Made an Impression

Part 2 of 3
As I stood in the corner, hot in all sorts of ways, he told me that he liked seeing me like this. He reviewed all of the reasons why I needed his guiding hand, all of my weaknesses, frustrations, and failures. He mixed praise with disapproval, telling me he knew I could reach my goals, and that he would make certain of it. He made me agree to his judgment of when and how I should be spanked. He made me thank him for what he had done to my bottom so far. He said I needed to let down my defenses and he was going to make that happen now. I must understand that he is in control and will do whatever it takes for us to be happy and for me to walk my talk. He said he wanted to soothe me on his lap, but that I wasn’t ready yet. Then, he led me into the bathroom.
He gently guided me into the tub, where an enema bag was hanging. On the sink, was lube, a bottle of red wine, and a butt plug. I knelt and watched as he poured two glasses of wine into the enema bag with some water. He said one way or another, he would adjust my attitude. He said, “On your hands and knees.” I felt his lubed finger on my small hole and he pushed against my tight sphincter until it popped in. He gently pushed it all the way in and almost out, slowly, over and over again, while saying that I was his to do as his wished, and then he pushed in two of his fat fingers as far as he could, continuing the onslaught to my ass. He replaced his fingers with the enema rod and opened the flow of red wine to fill me. Soon, I was filled and he replaced the rod with the butt plug. He told me to lie on my side for what seemed like forever. He then left me to my release, telling me to clean up and then bring him the butt plug to put back in.
He pulled me over his lap again, but this time, he rubbed my sore bottom with a cucumber lotion and he fingered my clit and checked my wetness. He lubed up my butt hole again, and slowly played with inserting the plug, a little bit at a time. The wine had relaxed me, and I was able to accept it and turn over to sit on his lap. He shared the rest of the wine with me until the bottle was empty and he used the neck of it to play with my pussy lips, making me taste the alchemy of me and red wine. As he pressed the thin neck of the bottle into my pussy, he made me watch it disappear and reappear and told me what a horny slut I was for liking it. I felt flushed with shame and heat, but I couldn’t help lying back on his lap to make room for his bottle game while my butt was stretched with the plug. I was dripping again and he stopped. He said I had been good but now I had to be better.
He led me to the bed to lie on top of the pillows he had piled, face down, as he used silk ties to position my arms and legs. I felt so vulnerable as he was still fully dressed and I was splayed open for him to see. He blindfolded me, saying it was time for me to learn what a punishment spanking was, and I gasped when I heard his leather belt slip through the loops of his pants. That sound – every part of my mind and body became alert. Even though I couldn’t see him, I could picture him in his suspenders and suit pants with his sleeves rolled up ready to make an impression on me. I asked him to please remove the plug and he said, “No, I want you clench down on it whenever I say.” He pulled it out and pushed it in for a few minutes as he ran the belt across my butt and thighs and then my pussy. Just as I thought I may have been making a mistake, he made me tell him again how much I needed his discipline. I felt the stings as he striped my backside. This was no half-hearted message. He said I wasn’t going to forget this as I strained against the ties. He told me to clench and hold, and spread my legs as far as I could. He began to use the tip of the belt on my inner thighs. He said if I unclenched, he would start over. He used the tip, not so hard, on my pussy and I lifted off of the bed. My cunt gushed and soaked my thighs. I felt more excited, even though the pain was increasing. He stopped and pumped my bottom with the plug some more, while rubbing my clit with his other hand. He thrust his fingers into my pussy and I was writhing with passion, begging for his cock, pushing back onto his hand until he had four fingers inside of me. He said, “That’s right, as he brought the belt down so hard I screamed.” He removed the plug and his fingers and began to lick my wine soaked bottom and pussy. He squeezed my cheeks and the pain and the pleasure got all mixed up. I thought I was unable to live another minute without his cock sending his whole spirit through me. He told me I could not cum yet, but just hearing his voice sent me over the edge. He let me climax before telling me that there was more to do before I understood obedience. I still wasn’t giving over control and he knew how to fix that…

Part 3 of 3
Alchemy

He un-tied me from the bed and laid down beside me, kissing me and holding me as the shivers began to calm. I nuzzled my head into his neck feeling all of the security in the world. I slipped into a soft sleep with the rise and fall of his breaths and the rhythm of his heartbeat. I had taken all he had given. As he watched me dreaming, he knew he must take me further. His cock throbbed as he felt my hot ass, welted with his hands and his belt. But, not yet, let her rest, he thought. I needed to be ready for what he was going to require of me next.

During our chats on the web, I had mentioned a spatula – the rubber kind for cake mixes, and what a wild sting it was. He had paid attention and brought three sizes with him. He also had a wooden hairbrush made with his name engraved on it. He knew I needed a release from my past and to free me, he had to make me cry. Soon…

I kissed him awake in the morning and kissed his hard-on, but he stopped me. Not yet. After a luxurious bath, we went out to the pool, - my striped bottom was sore from the night before and the bathing suit rubbing it. I was embarrassed but complied when he insisted that I remove my wrap and join him for a swim. We played like dolphins and I splashed at him, testing him. He just smiled a subtle smile that let me know, "soon."
After lunch, we returned to our room where he had company waiting for us. He introduced them and for my benefit, told them he was training me in submission and thanking them for coming to witness my transformation. He unzipped his pants and told me to come thank him on my knees for last night. As I sucked him, and oh, could I suck him, he took off his belt and smacked my sore backside. Then, he stood me up, and turned my back to him and began to undress me facing the others. He played with my nipples and pussy and squeezed my ass hard. His hard cock pressed my behind and I yearned for it.
He told me to tell them all he had done to me and how it made me cum. I flushed with shame and turned to him pleading with my eyes, “Not this.” His eyes told me that he was resolute and expected me to do what I was told. After all, it was me who said I wanted to submit to him, that I needed him to dominate me. In that one shared look I realized that I did need this help to conquer the last of my resistance to him. I began to cry because I knew to the very core of me that he understood who I was and he loved me and accepted me: quirks and all. In telling the men what made me ecstatic, I was honoring my own needs and feelings. He wanted me to face the harmful shame and only I could do that for me. As I talked to the men, He smiled at me. He was happy for me and proud. In that one smile, we were sharing in the joy of release that we created together. He looked so magnificent to me, so powerful, so manly…I don’t believe any sub has ever felt more gratitude or reverence towards her Dom, than I felt from that moment on. I was mesmerized by Him. I forgot the other men were in the room as I told of my initiation.
He told me to get the new toys out of the suitcase and bring them to him. I was shocked when I saw the spatulas and thought, “Oh no, this was just a fantasy, I don’t want this.” But, I obeyed. There was a gift-wrapped box, and I feared what was within. He led me to the coffee table and had me kneel on the pads he had placed there for my knees. I was naked and exposed right in front of these strangers. He explained to me that this was my time. I had to prove to myself that I wanted to be guided and protected and disciplined by him. So, he would not be restraining me, and he would not stop until I went over that edge. I agreed to hold onto the table as he pushed my head down gently, but firmly. I knew this spread my ass cheeks and they could all see my most private parts – all puffy and red and oozing with silky cunt nectar.
He swatted me without warm-up with the largest spatula. It stung as he hit me hard and fast, bottom cheeks and thighs. I squirmed in pain, but my tolerance was still very high. He switched to the smaller spatula and spattered my ass with sharp strikes until I yelped. Finally, the smallest spatula, an instrument of intense pain, was hitting me all around my tiny hole and I thought I would do anything to escape, but I became aware of my need and that kept me in my place. He moved down onto my pussy with fast, sharp, stinging blows. He pushed his finger into me and took the silky juice out to show the others what I was really made of. I understood that He was pleased by my responsiveness. I no longer felt shame, or dirty. Now, what was important to me was that my Dom approved and his desire was that I feel free to be myself. My shame had stood between us and He led me in ways that knocked the barrier down. His wisdom and strength and faith in me are gifts I treasure deeply. That is when I began to feel honored to please and serve Him. That is when I entered His realm and knew in my soul that I had, whatever he needed me to have, to please him.
He shook me out of my reverie when He reached for the box and put it under my face and told me to open it. I gasped. A hairbrush was not even in my fantasies. It seemed dreadful. He took me over to the chair and pulled me over His knee, saying He was going to penetrate me with the handle. But, not until after He saw His name imprinted on my ass from the engraving. I wanted to struggle against Him, but He did not attempt to keep me
down physically. He knew I had to submit emotionally. The fight was in my head. How could I keep myself over His knee waiting for the next blow? I knew what it meant. The men got quiet as if they could feel that something profound was happening. He had explained the meaning, the rules, his limits, and what He would require of me. He was worth it and I needed His discipline. He told me to count, saying there would be 300 swats on my already well-beaten bottom, and if I missed one, I would get 10 more on my thighs. So, I counted. Through moans and tears and finally I went limp, but I still counted. He had gotten through. I was almost His. He pushed the handle all the way in my cunt and I heard one of the men say, “Do you hear that pussy splashing? She loves it.”

He turned me over onto his lap and held me as I cried it all out. As I looked in his eyes, I knew it was time to thank him and I climbed down onto my knees and took him in my mouth until he was rock hard. He bent me over the loveseat and He thrust into my pussy as deep and hard as He could. He rammed me quickly, slapping my ass with every thrust. He pulled out and placed his cock at my back entrance and pushed the head in, pulling in and out, in shallow thrusts, over and over. I felt Him to my core. He pulled out and in one spiritual thrust, He torpedoed all the way in. I cried out, half in pleasure, half in pain. Every inch of me shivered as His energy overtook me completely. He pulled all the way out and pushed all the way in, until He was fucking my ass like a steel piston. He slowed down and grabbed my searing bottom and told me to push myself back onto Him. As I fucked my ass slowly and deeply on His hard cock, I went half out of my mind. I couldn’t stop moaning, ‘I love it, I love it, yes, yes” as my cunt soaked our legs.
He bent over me with His arms on top of mine and His body pressed and covered me, just staying still; just feeling how He fills me (and for Him, how my cunt feels like home to His cock.) He began biting my back - in firm, brief holds that made me pant – His raw, animalistic claim on me, threw me into frenzy. There was nothing in the world except us. All at once, I felt His legs pressed against the back of mine, and his beautiful, ecstasy-giving cock and His lips on my ear, saying, “You’re Mine.” His grabbed my long hair and with one twist, pulled my head up to Him, baring my throat and wrapping his other had around it. He demanded, “Who do you belong to? Say it.” “I’m Yours” I screamed as He pulled my hair aside and He gripped the back of my neck with his teeth while pounding deep into my ass cum shooting out as His cock pulsed. As his orgasm shot through me, I began to cum, too. He fell forward onto me with all of his weight pinning me beneath Him. I felt spent, I felt taken, and I felt like His sub. He pulled me down to the floor with Him and with arms and legs intertwined, we kissed and smiled and gazed into each other’s eyes. We both looked at each other thinking, “Wow, where did you come from? I’ve never felt anything even close to what you just made me feel.” This was so much more than sexual skill or touches; this was about what the touches meant, to Him and to me. We were both changed forever; never again to be who we were before I surrendered to Him and before He claimed me. We both pulsed and surged with the alchemy of two.