Wrongly Admitting Her To The Facility

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Note: The three stories:
A Visit to the Facility at http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2092,
A Tour of the Facility http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2097,
and
Wrongly Admitting Her To The Facility at http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2100

are all set at the same Facility and were written in that order. Not that they have to be read in that order, but there is one element in "A Tour" that places it after "A Visit".

"But how does it work?" Angelina Woodstock asked.

"I told you. Someone signs a girl and then she's in." Betty repeated. "Oh, and they have to pay too."

"The prisoners have to pay?" Angelina asked, confusion showing in her voice.

"No, not the prisoners." Betty said angrily. Then she sighed. "Look, once more from the top. There's this facility. Girls, well, women, they get sentenced there by the courts. They commit crimes, they appear in front of a judge, and they get sentenced to be there. But the facility needs another source of income so they take what they call boarders."

"And these boarders..."

"They get treated just like the inmates." Betty explained. "And that means they get sore bottoms."

"Which? The inmates or the boarders?"

"BOTH!" Betty took another deep breath. "Once a girl is in there it doesn't matter who she is or how she got there. All the girls get treated the same. Like dirt. And they get their bottoms smacked. Hard. Hard and often."

"Why?" Angelina asked.

"Because it's a strict, harsh place where girls get smacked on the bottom." Betty exploded. "They don't need a reason. Well, maybe they do, but no one cares about that."

"Um, okay, I think I understand." Angelina said slowly. "So who signs girls in? Judges?"

"Judges sentence girls to the facility, but other people sign girls in."

"But who?" Angelina pressed.

"Anyone with the connections and the money." Betty repeated. Then she brightened. "And we have that."

"We do?" Angelina asked. "Because I don't have any money. Not real money. Well, there's the trust fund but I only get an allowance from that and..."

"By we I meant the two of us together." Betty clarified. "I have the money and you have the connections."

Sometimes Betty had to wonder why she hung around with Angelina. Ever since the accident the girl had barely been able to follow a conversation. People were saying that she would improve, that the brain swelling had gone down and now it was mostly the drugs that Angelina was on. That she would improve over the next year or so until she was back to normal.

But that wasn't the reason that Betty still hung around with her. Angelina's chances of recover didn't really matter to her, not the way Angelina's family connections mattered. Angelina might be a head case at the moment but her family still looked out for her. She had relatives or family friends practically everywhere. She was even on a first name basis with every politician that mattered - local, state, and even some of the federal ones. Of course she didn't have access to much money (and wouldn't unless she got a clean bill of health) but she was welcome everywhere.

"I do?" Angelina asked. "Are you sure? Because I'm pretty sure I would remember if I knew anyone who signs girls into a place like that."

"Maybe they haven't signed anyone in, but they could. They could. And they can - if they want to." Betty told her. "And all we have to do is ask them,"

"But why would we want to sign in?" Angelina asked, confused again.

"We don't. We wouldn't be signing ourselves in. We'll be signing someone else in. Someone who could benefit from a nice long stay there." Betty told her.

She knew the perfect girl too. Amanda Steedings was taking a year off of collage "to so do some soul searching about what she really wanted to do", which was a fancy way of saying that she had been on academic probation two years running and had to take a year off before the school would let her back in. Amanda's parents were off in Europe and Amanda was talking about heading off to the islands - which made her the perfect target.

And she was a worthy target - she had screwed Betty's last boyfriend. Not only had Amanda screwed him but she had given a dose that her idiot boyfriend had passed on to Betty. Betty had been forced to see a doctor and everything! All because Amanda had jumped that idiot's bones! If anyone deserved to spend time in that facility (and that was a big if) it was Amanda.

"In fact, I think that Amanda might be the perfect person to send there." Betty suggested. "Don't you think so? Angelina, do you think that Amanda would be the perfect girl to sign in? Angelina?"

Angelina snored lightly.

"Damn it Angelina, would you stay awake." Betty scolded.

People said that the narcolepsy was from the drugs, but Betty was getting tired of Angelina's unplanned naps. Very tired.

'Maybe when I go to the bank I'll take out enough money to afford two sign ins.' Betty thought cynically.

"This place is wicked!" Amanda declared, looking at the girls in their short skirts. Some of them were limping from past spankings or strappings. "Totally wicked! Why hasn't anyone ever told me about this place?"

"You mean you never heard of the facility?" Betty asked in disbelief. "No one ever tried any of that scared straight stuff with you?"

"Well duh! But I didn't know they had tours."

"They do?" Angelina asked in confusion. "Hey! She just hit that girl. She did! I saw her do it."

"I'm sure you did." Betty said, rolling her eyes. That was when she decided that the extra cash would be used. She had brought it, just in case, and that last comment had been the breaking point. If Angelina couldn't keep track of where they were and what they were doing, then what was the point of having her around? Everyone would just think that Angelina had gone off for another treatment. That some head doctor somewhere was looking for her, which was ironic since no one here would be paying any attention to Angelina's head - just the opposite in fact!

"Have you seen the inside of the bathrooms?" Betty asked Amanda. "I've heard... well you'd have to see for yourself."

"Really?" Amanda asked, her eyes bright.

"If you'd like, you could go in one." Warden Turner offered, looking to Betty for the answer.

Betty nodded.

"I can?" Amanda asked.

"Of course Miss. And if you need assistance I'm sure I can find an employee to help you explore its every feature." Warden Turner offered.

"That would be wonderful." Amanda gushed.

Betty just smiled. This would be Amanda's first taste of the facility's special services, but by no means her last. Not if Betty had anything to say about it.

"This is most irregular." Director Bachman said.

The two girls were in his office. Angelina was in the visitor's chair, catching another 'unplanned nap', as Betty filled out the paperwork for Amanda.

'She's a dirty little cow.' Betty thought, ticking boxes. 'But she doesn't deserve that. Not the hose and someone butchering her hair. And by now she's all ready been cleaned out; no need to do it again.'

"Most irregular." Director Bachman repeated. "When it comes to guests they are always, virtually always, signed in by relatives."

Betty heard his words, but she saw that he was looking at the cash that was lying on his the desk.

"But when it comes to the Woodstocks, and especially Angelina Woodstock, then exceptions can be made."

"Especially when cash's involved." Betty said, mocking his voice when she said 'especially'.

"It may surprise you, but in some places cash is not 'King'." Director Bachman said dryly. "Once a woman is committed here it doesn't matter how wealthy she is. She's an inmate and inmates don't have access to cash."

"Really?" Betty asked, snorting in disbelief.

"Really and truly." Director Bachman informed her.

Betty thought it was wonderful that he was able to keep a straight face when he spoke that obvious lie. Money mattered everywhere. That was one of the basic facts of life.

"Speaking of Ms. Woodstock, are you sure that she's up for a stay here?" Director Bachman asked.

"Oh yes." Betty assured him, reaching for the second set of papers. "One of her therapists suggested it. A form of structure that she can't avoid could do her good. He might have meant something along the lines of a dude ranch or something like that, but this place clearly has more structure than any ranch ever could."

"Yes, we do impose structure here." Director Bachman said, agreeing in a non-committal type of way.

"And structure will do her good." Betty said, filling out the forms.

A knock came on the door. There was barely a pause before the door opened and a distinguished figure entered.

"Ah, Judge Woodstock." Director Bachman said, rising from his seat.

Betty felt the blood rising to her face as Angelina's uncle entered the room.

"Director Bachman, always a pleasure." Judge Woodstock said. "And, Betty is it? How does the day find you?"

"Um, it's fine." Betty mumbled.

"And how is my favourite niece today?" Judge Woodstock asked.

"Ah, she seems to be having a bit of a nap now." Director Bachman said needlessly.

"I had heard narcolepsy was a side effect of one those pills." Judge Woodstock noted. "And is she enjoying her tour?"

"Apparently." Director Bachman said. "It seems that she likes it so much that she has decided to spend some time with us."

"Absurd." Judge Woodstock snorted. "The girl's non compos mentis. She can't make decisions likely that. She legally can't. Even if she could I strongly doubt that you're set up to deal with her continuing health issues."

"Oh dear." Director Bachman replied. "I suspect that you're right. But I do believe that the paperwork is already filled out. It's a numbered form. Legally we have to account for each and every form from that pad. We can't have a missing one."

"Oh, I'm sure there's a way around that." Judge Woodstock said breezily. "One that will satisfy even the most pernickety observer. If I may dear?"

Judge Woodstock held his hand out for the paperwork and Betty instinctively handed it to him.

"Let's see." Judge Woodstock said, drawing out his black fountain pen. "Now most people think that once a form is filled out that it can't be changed. Normally that's correct, but if a judge initials the changes and then countersigns the bottom as so."

Betty watched as the judge crossed out names, initialising as he went. Soon every occurrence of Angelina's name had a line through it.

"My, my. Someone seems to be confused about what sort of place this is." Judge Woodstock said, ticking and initialising boxes. "The hosing down sets that scene and the haircut confirms that a girl's life has changed."

"Um, but isn't that a bit cruel?" Betty asked. "Changing a girl's hairstyle that way?"

"Nonsense! Any girl confined here needs to learn a life changing lesson. Even if, no." Judge Woodstock paused to correct himself. "Especially if she's been signed in rather than sentenced here. It's possible that a court might send a girl here by mistake but when a girl is signed in there's no possibility of that she doesn't need to be here. There! I think that settles it."

Director Bachman glanced over the forms.

"I'm afraid it doesn't." Director Bachman said. "Not quite. Your niece's name is crossed off but no girl is being admitted. After that near scandal concerning those missing forms I'm afraid our policy that each form must name a girl and..."

"Quite. I understand." Judge Woodstock said, then he turned to Betty. "And what's your last name then?"

"What? Me?" Betty squeaked, her eyes darting around.

"Well you don't think I'm going to grab some girl at random and fill her name in." Judge Woodstock countered. "And it's not as if my secretary is with me today."

"But... No, I'm the one paying for it. I can't be..."

"I'll give you a choice." Judge Woodstock said in a firm voice. "I can add your name to this form, sending you here for as long as you paid to put someone here, or we can go to my chambers and I can take judicial notice of you endangering my temporarily disabled niece. If that happens then your name will be added to a register and I'm sure you don't want that. How long is she paying for?"

"The three month treatment." Director Bachman supplied.

"Three months? I can assure you, if this case goes to court the sentence won't be for a mere three months." Judge Woodstock thundered. "And I see you've filled out that girl's papers. No need to tell my your full name, not when it's on that piece of paper."

Betty's head swam as the judge's black fountain pen worked.

"This isn't happening." Betty declared.

"Oh, it is." Judge Woodstock assured her.

"But... But why are you even here?"

"Just checking the status of a few of the girls I sentenced here." Judge Woodstock answered. "Girls that might be getting out soon. Bachman, do you have the extension papers drawn up?"

"Of course I do." Director Bachman said, getting up and going to a filing cabinet.

"Good. Those little pieces of dirt are just where they belong." Judge Woodstock noted. He signed at the bottom with a final swirl of his pen. "There. It's official. You're off to admitting now."

"But... But..." Betty protested weakly.

"Now." Judge Woodstock said sternly. "You don't want to cause trouble on your first day here, do you? I'm sure your bottom wouldn't want you to."

"But... But..."

Betty was still protesting weakly as she was led out of the room.

Once she was gone there was only the scratching sound of the pen as the judge extended sentences.

"And as for Angelina?" Director Bachman asked.

"Her?" Judge Woodstock snorted. "She needs to get her head straightened out before her bottom can be seen to. Maybe at some later date, but now? No, you were right to call me."

"Oh dear." Director Bachman said in mock horror. "I seem to have accidentally put Betty's name on an extension form. Which is awkward. Since she's not sentenced here then technically her stay shouldn't be able to be extended that way."

"There's no need to be so pernickety." Judge Woodstock said, accepting the extra form. "A little, insignificant mistake such as that one can easily be overlooked. Another six months should do wonders for Betty's attitude. Imagine, thinking that she can tap family connections while burning the bridge that's connecting her to them. The nerve of that girl, thinking that money could mean that much. If I had my way I'd have ever nouveau riche tart locked up here, regardless of her age!"

"Money is no substitute for breeding." Director Bachman agreed, accepting the forms back. Betty's would be filed with the others, automatically keeping her for those additional months. Now that there was an official sentence for Betty extending it again would be simple. "As for her processing, I suspect that there might be a dispute between Betty and her friend Amanda. If that should happen, well it takes two to tango so both bottoms will be tanned."

"Now for the hard part." Judge Woodstock quipped, turning to his niece.

Where Director Bachman would have been sorely tempted to tweak a nipple to wake the girl, Judge Woodstock merely shook Angelina's shoulder.

"Angelina? Wake up dear, it's time to go."

"Go?" Angelina asked, waking in confusion. "Oh, um, wasn't I somewhere with Betty? Betty and Amanda? Yes! Oh, and I saw some poor girl getting assaulted and..."

"You're confused again you poor dear." Judge Woodstock said, his voice rich with sympathy and empathy that would shock anyone who had ever appeared before him. "Don't you remember? Betty went on that trip. I think someone named Amanda went with her."

"But, no, that's not it. We went somewhere and..."

"You're confused. Come along, it's almost time for your medication."

"But..."

Still in confusion, Angelina allowed herself to be led out of the office. She was sure, absolutely sure that she saw a girl getting smacked and heard another screaming as they passed the admitting office, but by the time her next set of medications kicked in that place was a distant dream.

Goodgulf
Last edited by goodgulf on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

hardsmacks888

Re: Wrongly Admitting Her To The Facility

Post by hardsmacks888 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:14 pm

great start!

tcheser

Post by tcheser » Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:13 am

I very much enjoyed this story. The only thing I'm not so certain about is the title.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply.

In the other stories, the person doing the signing was a relative. In this case it's a "friend" doing it - and betraying the other friend who made it possible. While sending someone to a place like that would be interesting, it would be wrong to send someone who was recovering from head trauma there.

Goodgulf

johncook

Post by johncook » Wed May 30, 2012 5:49 pm

They should have admitted all three girls.

watcher123

Post by watcher123 » Thu May 31, 2012 3:14 pm

I think Goodgulf got it right. Amanda sounds like she needs a wakeup call but is not a really bad girl and three months should be enough to put her on the straight and narrow. Betty on the other hand is a nasty piece of work. She was not a relative or guardian for Amanda but still set her up to be locked away and to then try and get Angelina admitted while she was clearly not well, that suggests a streak of evil that needs to be snubbed out quickly. As the judge said what was she thinking of trading on her friends family influence while aiming to get Angelina locked up. Don't bite that hand that feeds you.

Angelina on the other hand may have been going along with having Amanda admitted but it seems clear that she really did not know what she was doing due to the medicatin and in any event she was in no conditon to under go Institute disciplin.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Thu May 31, 2012 8:57 pm

Um, I feel like I already wrote this reply :)

Poor Angelina isn't in shape to be admitted. Maybe later, when she's recovered, but not now.

And I'm replying to your third reply before I noticed that I didn't thank you for taking the time to comment - three times. I'm glad you enjoyed the stories enough to comment on them. Please check out the index of my old stories above.

Goodgulf

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:50 am

watcher123 wrote: Angelina on the other hand may have been going along with having Amanda admitted but it seems clear that she really did not know what she was doing due to the medicatin and in any event she was in no conditon to under go Institute disciplin.
Of all the girls, it is Betty that needs the time there the most. Angelina might benefit in the future but, as you said, now's not the time for it.

Goodgulf