The Boss of Them Part II

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

The Boss of Them Part II

Post by OTKLogan » Fri May 11, 2012 12:28 pm

The Boss of Them Part II

“ARE YOU A NAUGHTY GIRL? Simple question. Give me a simple answer.” Ellen said

“I’m…..” Melissa stared at the marble floor stammering.

“Speak up, girl. I asked you a question. Do you think it’s acceptable to eaves drop? To watch your friend being spanked? Well? Do you?” Ellen screeched.

“No….no, ma’am. No, I don’t.” Melissa managed to croak out.

“Then what shall we do about this situation, Melissa? How do you think I should handle this?” Ellen let that question hang in the air.

“I don’t know. I think I should just leave the two of you alone and go back to my room.”

Melissa raised her head and saw Kathy standing with her nose in the corner. Two swollen cheeks glowed above two shaking thighs. Kathy did a small foot to foot dance as Ellen walked up to Melissa.

“You, young lady, need a refresher course in manners.” And with that pronouncement Melissa felt a vise grip on her forearm and found herself being walked over to the middle of the room.

Ellen sat down on the chair and looked up at the startled woman: “Raise your skirt and get over my knee.”

Without thinking Melissa did what she was told. She held them above her white laced panties. As she looked down at the stern woman, she felt the same anxiety and excitement as the times she spent over her mother’s knee.

Ellen reached up and guided Melissa over her thighs. “The very thought of a grown woman spying on someone is unthinkable. It’s a good thing we met tonight, girls. I hate to think of what you’ve been getting away with these years without discipline. Now, Melissa, get ready to be taken down a peg or two, little miss.”

As the warning hit Melissa’s ears, she could feel the cold, boney fingers of the older woman grip the waistband of her panties and with one quick yank, Melissa found herself bare bottomed and quite vulnerable.

“Know this and know it well, girl, you are not too old to be spanked.”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“YEOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!

Melissa saw red. And so did Ellen. A fiery imprint of her right hand appeared on the spankee’s right cheek.

“Oh, dear God.” Melissa exclaimed. She had never felt a slap that hard in her life. Her mother was strict and certainly able to discipline her daughters but this was the most painful smack Melissa had ever felt. And to her dismay, it was only the first.

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!
SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“Owwww, El…..ll………ennnnnnn, I’m…..ow ow ow o w o wow ow oh my,….please….”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“Stop your whining……”SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!
SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“…this is what you need, little miss. If Kathy was your real mentor , she would’ve done this years ago.”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

Fists pounded the marble. Long legs criss-crossed and kicked the floor. Melissa didn’t think a spanking could hurt this much. At least not from a hand.

“Ellen, I’m sorry, aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, nooooooooooooooooooooo, I really am. Please, my heinie……………”

“Now, now, I’ve only begun. You’re a grown woman. I expect more from someone of your stature and experience, Melissa.”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

And it continued non-stop for 4 minutes. As Ellen’s are pistoned up and down, she cold see the plump, round cheeks yawn and shake after each well-aimed smack. She could also see Melissa’s hips arch higher to meet the scalding slaps.

Ellen giggled: “Well, well, well, aren’t we a sight.”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“I believe you’re enjoying this too much, Melissa.”

“YiiiiiiiEeEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! No, ma’am……no ma’am…..”

SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“Are you saying I’m a liar? I see what I see, girl.” SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!! SMACKKK!!!!!!!!!!

“Ooooohhhhhhh, ma’am……”

Ellen stopped but Melissa’s hips didn’t.

“Tsk, tsk, tsk, Really? Get up this instant and get that brush.” Ellen demanded.

Melissa buried her face in her hands as she ran over to the dresser next to Kathy and grabbed the brush. As she began her run back to Ellen, she couldn’t help seeing her boss drying her eyes and sniffling as Kathy snuck a quick glance at Melissa.

“Hurry up, miss, I don’t have all night.” Ellen snapped.

“Yes ma’am.” Melissa said as she handed Ellen the brush. Without a word, Ellen flung Melissa over her knee and began the second part of her spanking.

“Hmmmmpphhhhhhhh.” Melissa felt herself land over Ellen’s bare thighs. Her stomach felt warm but not was warm as her singed cheeks that were now at the mercy of a very enraged woman.

WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

“This is going to be slow but deliberate, Melissa. I want you to feel every one.”

“It’s the only way to get through to women of your age. Isn’t that right, Kathy?”

Silence.

“DID I SPANK YOUR DEAF? I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!!!!!” Ellen said over her shoulder.

“Yes ma’am. Yes ma’am.” Kathy replied.

“Good girl. Now come out of the corner and stand behind me. I want you to see what a well-spanked girl looks like.”

Kathy thought to herself: “All I have to do is look in a mirror if I wanted to see that.”

Kathy shuffled over to Ellen with her panties puddled at her ankles. She felt her own swollen globes and inhaled “SSssssssss, oooooh.”

Ellen giggles. “Like old times isn’t it, Kathy.”

Kathy couldn’t hold back a smile. “Yes, ma’am it is. It certainly is.”

“OWWWWWWWW!!!!!! No no no no no, please, Ellen. Oh my, I can’t take any more.” Legs kicked and stomped the floor.

“What do you think, Kathy? Do you think she can take more?”

Kathy looked down at the woman over Ellen’s lap. She could see the hips grinding into the disciplinarian’s thighs. She knew exactly what Melissa needed at this time.

“Yes, ma’am. She can take more.”

“My thoughts exactly.” WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

“So, Melissa, hold on to the rung of this chair. It’s not over yet.”

“I’m s-s-s-s-sorry.” And with that the flood gates opened and a full-grown woman began to whimper and cry like a freshly spanked little girl.

“This is for your own good.”

“Something that you won’t forget any time soon. Will she Kathy?”

“No, ma’am.”

“I wo-wo-wo-on’t. I promise. I won’t.”

“Sshhhhhhhhhh, I know, dear, I know.”

Melissa pressed hard into the hard thighs of the woman. She was nearing Nirvana. Her thighs were coated in the syrup of her sex as it oozed between her swollen lips.

Now instead of a sob, the two women observing her hip movement and heard what could only be described as a growl.

“Mmmmmrrrrrggggggggnnngggggngnggnngg”

“I know, dear, I know.”

“I know.” Ellen assured.

The older woman gripped Melissa by the waist and held her close to her body.

WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WH WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!
WHHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!WHHHHHAAAAACCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

The rapid fire of the brush blurred in the air as Kathy watched her friend being literally blistered as the spanked cheeks turned from red to white with pink circles punctuating a swollen bottom.

“Ayyyyyyyiiieeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Melissa’s body arched and stretched and tensed in the air. Shaking. Her head raised. Her face in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. Her body shook. Tensed tighter. Then released after the final brush stroke left a quarter-sized blister on her sit spot.

Melissa collapsed over Ellen’s lap. Spent. Spanked. Sated

Kathy unconsciously plunged her hands inside her panties and rubbed her swollen clitoris. Her legs bent and she growled.

Ellen palmed her hand over the damaged cheeks. “There, there, Melissa, I think we’ve learned a lesson. Haven’t we?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Melissa breathlessly replied. “Yes, yes, yes.”

“Good girl.”

Ellen dipped her fingers between Melissa’s thighs and plunged them deep into the inferno of sexual lava. “Oooooh, dear child, you are in a state, aren’t you? Up with you.” Ellen said as she licked her fingers and helped Melissa to her feet. She steadied the chastened woman.

Ellen looked over at the first victim of the evening and Kathy was crumbled in the corner in a sexual yawn as she reach her climax.

“Well now, it looks likes the two of you have got what you wanted. I think it’s my turn. On the bed. Both of you.”

Kathy straightened up and looked in disbelief but knew what to expect. This wasn’t her first rodeo or first night with Ellen. She looked as Melissa was applying a cold wash cloth to her bottom and slowly rubbing her pussy. Both women were trying to avoid the others’ gaze.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” Ellen announced as she went into the bottom drawer of the armoire and removed a belt that sported a long, black, plastic phallus. She also found a large bottle of lubricant and walked toward the bed.

“Ok, girls, it’s my turn. On your stomachs.” Ellen said as she buckled her belt and began to slather the long, thick cock with a generous amount of lube.

“You’re my bitches tonight. Spread ‘em.”

lilbrat4one

Re: The Boss of Them Part II

Post by lilbrat4one » Sat May 12, 2012 8:37 am

Hottttttttttttttt is a understatement. will there be a part 3?

Often123

Post by Often123 » Sat May 12, 2012 5:17 pm

Yes, it was hot; even though I'm not into blisters. Whew, I must say the ending caught me by surprise a little. I agree, will there be a Pt. 3?

jtreker

Post by jtreker » Thu May 17, 2012 9:29 am

great stories please have a part III... is there a spanking in Ellen's future?????

jeffotk

Post by jeffotk » Wed May 30, 2012 11:52 am

I enjoyed the story. Great descriptions of the spankings.