ROOM TO LET

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
housemaster100

ROOM TO LET

Post by housemaster100 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Ok… this is a story that I have started writing for a young lady on this site. She thinks I should make my writing public… so I’m sure that she won’t mind me sharing this with you.

ROOM TO LET (Mf)

The post on the faculty's notice board had read: "Room with broadband, offered rent free, along with free extra-curricular tuition to female student of English... central... 5 minutes from the sea ... on main busroutes to the University. Applicants must be quiet, studious and enquiring, but must be charming and have good conversational skills and a zest for life. Contact 012736~~" Tina scribbled down the details and went for her first lecture.

Checking her scribbled scrap of paper again, Tina rang the bell. After a few moments, she heard the sound of an inner door being opened and then the front door too. She was greeted by a man, who although probably in his 60s, had the bearing of a man, much younger. He was of medium build, his blond hair had greyed, but was floppy at the front, his eyes were blue and he was dressed in dark blue jeans, a loose fitting cornflower blue golf top with a faint grey check, and she noticed the Lacoste crocodile on the sides of his trainers.

"Can I help you", he asked.

"Er... I've come about the room," she replied, noticing his eyes moving up and down her slim figure in the short, flouncy, flimsy summer dress.

"You're studying English at Sussex, are you," he asked before letting her in, making sure that she ticked the first of his boxes.

"Yes", Tina nodded... "I've just arrived this week."

"Good." he said... "Come in and look around."

She followed on his heel in a lightening tour.

"This is the lounge... the kitchen... the bathroom ... and this is your room. You will of course need to personalise it... but it's quiet, away from the traffic and has a broadband connection. You should find it perfect for studying. After she had time to nod her approval, he led her away, telling her... "You will have access to the whole house, except of course my bedroom... and my study you will only use when I say you can. However, this is one of those times; we will go there now for me to ask you a few questions, as to your suitability, so follow me."

He led her into an oak panelled room with books, paintings, a large leather-topped desk, with a large desk chair, in the same green leather, behind it and a smaller, but still substantial, upright chair with wooden arms at an angle in front of it. He beckoned to it and she sat down. "Is coffee alright?" She gave an affirmative nod.
"Fine, I'll make you one... how do you take it?"

Left alone in the study, Tina's eyes scanned the study more closely, until they were stopped in their tracks by two long thin sticks, hanging side by side by their curved handles. One was light and thin, the other longer and thicker. Most nineteen year old girls in the year 2012 would not have recognised them or understood their purpose. Tina did. They were school canes. While still in the 6th form, her group had paid a visit to a local museum that had recreated a 1930s schoolroom. They were like the canes that she had seen on that visit to the museum, swished by the guide with great amusement as he explained their purpose... a purpose that had left Tina with a strange zingy feeling in the pit of her stomach for the next few nights as she imagined that she had been a schoolgirl in a bygone age, bending over and being beaten across her bare bottom with the fearful length of polished wood. That zingy feeling had returned to her whenever she thought about that cane... and at night, before sleeping, she had thought about it often.

"Why", she thought... "Did he have two school canes in his study? Before she could attempt a rational explanation, he returned with the coffees.

Sitting behind his desk, he went through his criteria for his lodger: must be a girl… must be an English student, because, as a retired English teacher, he will give her extra tuition... must be studious and hardworking ... wants her to have fun and get all the University experience, but doesn't want somebody wild, drunken and raucous with wild, drunken, raucous friends...although nice friends are welcome. However nobody to stay overnight, other than visiting relatives, unless permission is sought... and definitely no boyfriends to stay over… must keep her own room tidy, although as he knows how messy teenage girls can be… he is happy to make that rule… fairly tidy... but the rest of the house must be kept very tidy. To all these rules, she nodded in acquiescence.

"Now, stand up Tina", he ordered sharply... "Let me take a good look at you".

She stood slightly nervously, her hands at her sides, as he looked her up and down, as he had done at the front door, only this time much more slowly and carefully. She wished that she was wearing tights and a longer skirt than the short blue dress that she was wearing, but it was a sunny day and the warm wind breezing from the downs was dispersing the sea fret and it promised to be a scorcher.

He nodded as though he was pleased with what he saw.

"Are you wearing white panties, Tina?"

"What", she stuttered, incredulously.

"Are you wearing white panties," he repeated with a slight irritation in his voice as though he wondered why she didn't understand a simple question.

"Why", Tina stuttered... shocked that this stranger should even refer to her panties.

"Because, Tina, panties tell me a lot about a girl. I understand that sometimes you will wear little frothy frilly creations, sometimes pretty little prints... perhaps black if you are wearing black... but for everyday wear... I like girls who wear white panties. Red, black, purple, garish thongs are common... what you may call in today's vernacular... er chav ... Essex. Whereas white panties are classic, timeless, feminine, and classy. So I shall ask you again. Are you wearing white panties?"

"Yes", she nodded, "As a matter of fact, I am".

It was the truth. White was her favourite colour for her underwear and eighty percent of the time her panties were white.

"Good", he smiled benignly ... "Show me".

"What!!"

"Tina, for an English student, you sometimes seem to fail to grasp a simple phrase. I said show me. That means, take of the hem of your skirt at either side between your thumb and your forefinger and lift your skirt up so high that I can see your belly button and all of your knickers.

"But I told you I am wearing white panties... do you think that I'm lying?"

"And I told you to lift up your skirt... and no, I don’t think for one moment that you are lying."

Confused, bemused, yet mesmerised by his steely gaze, like a rabbit caught in the glare of headlights, she slowly raised the hem of her skirt, higher and higher until her panties were her only covering between her navel and her ankles.

He nodded, and Tina saw the approval in his eyes.

“Now turn around.”

Tina couldn’t believe that she obeyed him, as if it was the most natural thing in the world, even lifting her skirt higher at the back, so that the hem was level. For what was probably only a few moments, but felt like an hour, she could feel her eyes on her bottom, with its thin cotton covering curving beneath her legs to her secret place, where she felt that familiar zing… a strange fluttering that mimicked the red and brown butterfly that had alighted onto the top of a picture frame. But for all that was happening, she was still not prepared for his next command:
“Now, Tina, pull your panties down to your knees.”
She craned her head around to look at him. “What … no … why?” she stuttered in disbelief.
“Why? Because I want to look at your bare bottom, Tina.”
“But... er… why do you want to look at my bare bottom?” she gasped incredulously, although still standing holding her skirt around her waist while craning her neck to look back at him.
“Because I want to see just how suitable your bottom is for a good caning,” he explained, casually pointing to the canes hanging on the wall, as though it was the most natural explanation in the world.
“For a caning,” Tina shrilled, almost annoyed at how stupid she sounded repeating his every word, “Why would I be getting a caning?”
“Because,” he said, almost as though he was surprised by her question, “You are a teenage girl, there are lots of rules and you are bound to break them from time to time, I will be tutoring you and you will make mistakes from time to time… do I have to give you more reasons?”
“But you can’t cane me,” she protested.
“Of course I can young lady… and I will. I’m a firm believer in old-fashioned discipline, and believe me there is nothing that a naughty or lazy girl needs more than a good beating with a swishy cane across her bare bottom. It works wonders. So pull those knickers down to your knees, so that I can look at your bottom.”

For several seconds time seemed to stand still. The sound of life outside this strange bubble, wafted in through the window on the back of the summer breeze. There was a car starting, voices talking, somebody hammering wood, children playing noisily, but inside all she could hear was her own breathing. Then with a shrug of her shoulders in a show of bravado, she turned her head away from him, hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and slid them down to her thighs, then after a brief pause, she felt another adrenaline rush of bravado, and lowered them still further until they were stretched between her knees, and then with a further flourish, bent slightly forward, pushing her bare bottom back towards him.

She heard his intake of breath as his eyes devoured the perfect sight of the pretty girl’s slender young bottom… so white, so unblemished, so soft and so rudely exposed. “Right,” he said, “Your bottom is perfect… absolutely perfect. That’s just about everything taken care of. You can pull up your knickers and lower you skirt.”

She pulled up her panties with a huff, lowered her skirt, smacking it back into place, and turned to face him, her eyes blazing with a defiant anger at this stranger’s affront to her dignity.

“So,Tina,” he asked kindly, “Do you want the room?”
“Do I want the bloody room,” she thought to herself, feeling her blood boil inside her … “of course I don’t want the bloody room. Do you think for one moment that I want to live under the same roof as a madman who makes me lift my skirt up and pull my panties down for him to beat my bare bottom with a stick whenever I break one of his silly, trivial rules or make a spelling mistake in an essay. What I do want is to find a policeman and get this lunatic locked up for twenty years…”

“Sorry Tina, you haven’t answered,” he said, puzzled by her silence, “Do you still want the room?”
“Yes,” she said quietly… “I want the room.”

TO BE CONTINUED

rayzstrap

Re: ROOM TO LET

Post by rayzstrap » Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 pm

Great start, I hope there is more... a lot more.

deskjet

Post by deskjet » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 am

Good start this story has potential, although I'm not a lover of the cane, I think it is an instrument to be used as a last resort, OTK is more personal, and far more sexy. Hope the next episode arrives soon with OTK as a begining perhaps the cane later if she is very naughty.

Well written.

Regards Deskjet

ankita_2k7

Post by ankita_2k7 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:10 am

No Part 2 yet?? I am waiting for it :)

gentbb

Post by gentbb » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:33 pm

I agree; there must be a part 2 to such a lovely setup.