The retiring head mistress's last term (fff/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

The retiring head mistress's last term (fff/F

Post by derry-boychild » Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:08 am

The retiring head Mistresses’ last term

Ms Jackson, the 22 year old teacher, discussed ideas of justice in “The Merchant of Venice”. 24 uniformed intelligent 11 and 12 year olds listened, or tried to. It was hard not to think hard about the 25th person in the junior uniform.

Miss Primrose Calvert was 60. She wore the same uniform as the first year of this 11-18 girl’s school students. She was writing :

‘I must not break the law.’

Part of her punishment was a quarter of a million lines. She thought back:

For the first 12 years of her teaching career, she had on occasion quite lawfully used the cane on misbehaving girls. The law in Britain and Europe changed.

Then, in her first term as headmistress she faced a difficult situation. A young girl from a good family with real promise had somehow got hold of lager and had behaved very badly in the cafeteria.

Miss Calvert talked to Jane Johnson-Green and her widowed mother. It was agreed. Jane was not expelled but was caned. This happened at her home. The 17 year old bent over. She had her thin skirt and panties to protect her but the caning hurt a lot.

Perhaps it was the memory of the pain. Perhaps it was the fear of expulsion and the hurt it would cause her mother but Jane never caused further trouble and did indeed go on to take a University degree.

For this term the school assembly had been moved from first thing in the morning to just before lunch. The deputy head mistress, one Jane Johnson-Green, gave a talk to the girls about bullying.

Then a large but armless chair was brought to the front. Jessica Cooper, the star athlete of the school sat on it. Miss Calvert walked towards the 18 year old. Ms Cooper was wearing a skirt, blouse, tie and stockings, the uniform for senior students.

Miss Calvert was still in a pinafore type dress, the uniform for year 6+ 7 that is for 11 to 14 year olds. Miss Calvert curtsied. She said in the loudest voice she could manage, though it choked her

“I have been a very naughty girl will you please spank me.”

Miss Calvert heard the giggling. She thought she would die of embarrassment as she draped herself over the teenager’s lap.

Slowly carefully Jessica pulled Primrose’s skirt out of the way. Then she pulled down the bottle green school knickers (or panties).

Then: Whap

WHAP

WHAP!

WHAP!!

WHAP!!

WHAP!!!

Primrose had thought she would die of embarrassment as she was bared in front of all those teen girls. Inside a minute she wondered whether the pain from a spanking could be fatal. It was not.

She kicked and bawled like a baby.

Twelve minutes later it was lunchtime. The spanking finally ended. The punishment did not.

11 year old Carol Matthews took hold of Miss Primrose Calvert, by the ear, and walked her to the refectory. She was taken behind where the serving was happening. The girls lining up for their dinner were able to watch as Carol soaped a wash cloth and then literally scrubbed the inside of the headmistress’s mouth.

Miss Calvert spent the rest of the lunch hour with cake of wet soap in her mouth, standing in a corner holding up her the skirt of her dress with her panties around her ankles. Again she thought back

Primrose thought about what had happened after giving her first illegal spanking. There had been three other instances where she had persuaded a girl to accept the cane. In each of these it was for serious infractions, which could indeed have resulted in exclusion and great damage to their school careers.

Sadly Miss Calvert found she actually again enjoyed this power.

Miss Calvert was due to retire the following July, However in the previous two terms she had spanked 67 girls and three junior teachers. The offences had got more and more minor.

Miss Calvert liked her spankings to be more intimate than the old tradition of British school corporal punishment. She used either a hairbrush or an American style paddle. For younger girls she sat on an armless sofa and used the brush.

Miss Calvert was only five foot one and not that athletic.

For older girls Miss Calvert used a different tactic. The (often only slightly) naughty girl would lie on a nurses’ examination bench. She would lift her legs. Miss Calvert then fitted stirrups. The poor child would get a quite severe bare bottom paddle spanking in ‘the diaper position’.

The, soon to retire, headmistress went to another class. This was full of senior girls. Primrose wore the pinafore or jumper style dress worn by juniors. She again had to continue her task of writing a quarter of a million lines.

However it was hard to sit with her very sore rear. She still had the taste of soap in her mouth.

Probably it was best to accept this punishment. The alternative was being in the National News and facing multiple charges of assault, possibly indecent assault and the loss of her pension. Again Miss Primrose Calvert thought back

Jessica Cooper had perhaps seemed too perfect. She was an all rounder in many senses. She had offers from both Oxford and Harvard universities. She was brilliant a hockey. She also topped both the batting an bowling averages in the North of England Girl’s cricket league.

Perhaps Primrose was jealous of her. Jessica’s mother was ill. She was lat 12 times in three weeks.

Jessica had heard the stories of other girls being spanked by the head mistress. She assumed they were untrue or exaggerated.

Just before Easter, Miss Calvert gave the start student an ultimatum. Arrive after school at the nurse’s office and face a spanking or be expelled.

Jessica hoped ‘the cavalry’ would arrive in time. She did as she was told. She had, however, carefully positioned her school bag.

“If I let you spank me you promise I will not be expelled?”

Miss Calvert said

“Of course, that it the whole point. I do not want to ruin your future but you must learn not to be late.”

Jessica replied

“I told you about my Mum, it is not fair.”

Miss Calvert said.

“No excuses.”

Jessica lay on the nurse’s examination bench. She allowed her feet to be put into stirrups. She saw and felt her skirt being pulled out of the way. Then her knickers were removed from her bottom.

The 18 year old was indeed frightened as Miss Calvert lifted the heavy wooden paddle. Then

Flash!

Actually the flashbulb was not needed by the camera but Jessica’s two best friends arrived just in time. And the flash did shock the 60 year old overgrown bully

Ms Cooper-Green effectively took charge as head of the school a term earlier than expected. She had mixed feelings about the principle of corporal punishment in school. However she was persuaded that corporal punishment was appropriate for the sadistic bully her former boss had become.

So every school day a different girl, or teacher in a couple of cases, spanked the soon to retire head mistress in front of the whole school.

For the last week Miss Primrose Calvert had to write her punishment lines on a chalk board. The assembly, and spanking, was brought forward to the morning. She had her panties around her ankles and her skirt pinned up as she wrote the lines with cake of wet soap in her mouth.

A week after her retirement Miss Calvert’s mother died. This changed thing Twenty million people saw her mouth soaping and spanking via the internet. Some knew the truth but others thought it was fiction.

The money from this popular paid for site helped pay for better facilities at her old school.

alina-31

Re: The retiring head mistress's last term (fff/F

Post by alina-31 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:05 am

hello derry-boychild .. i found this forum before short time .. my english is lousy ( pitty :) ) but your storie
i love very much .. you have written more or similar ? i will search .. :) so much thanks for your art :) :)

lucian31

Post by lucian31 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:31 am

Loved it. Great stroy

derry-boychild

Post by derry-boychild » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:41 pm

I wondered if people would like to be reminded of this?

I would also welcome more stories with power role reversal.

Anyone got any ideas?