Katherine's New Regime - 5

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 5

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:32 am

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Katherine's Caning

(it would make sense to read the preceding chapters first!)

Katherine's stomach lurched as the Head beckoned in her direction.

That she was to be caned came as no surprise, but somehow she wasn't quite prepared for it to be now. She suddenly became aware of a desperate need to pee. Maybe she could wait until it was all over? But what if she disgraced herself during the caning?

Teresa crossed in front of her, and Katherine had a good stare at the girl's bum. Where before it had been gleamingly pale with just the four cane marks from her Dad crossing its perfection, now it appeared to visibly throb. The whole mass of her nates radiated with a vibrant rosy hue, and seven tramlined cane welts showed clearly as deep crimson and purple ridges.

Katherine had time to muse on how neatly spaced the stripes were, and she even noticed that they radiated slightly from the left side out towards the right. They had been studying arcs in math earlier in the week. Teresa looked quite sorry for herself, her mouth downcast, and a line of tears ran down each cheek. Nothing like the confident and bitchy brat with whom Katherine's scrap in the playground had invoked the present run of events.

"Kingsbury!" The Headmistress's voice startled her. "It does not pay to keep me waiting!" The cane was tapping against her calf impatiently.

"Please Miss. I'm sorry, but I really have to go!"

Dr Cartright's eyes flicked heavenwards momentarily, and with a sigh she indicated a door with the cane tip. Katherine's eyes followed it. In the corner of the study was a second door set into the panelling. Frameless, it matched the surrounding oak panels precisely, so as to make it almost invisible.

Katherine made to walk quickly across the floor, but nearly fell as the knickers bunched tightly around her thighs thwarted such long steps. Clumsily, and feeling like a thoroughly humiliated Geisha girl, she managed to reach the door, grasped the handle and hurried to find the sanctity within.

The door closed, shutting out all but the merest semblance of light. Katherine groped blindly around the walls for a light switch, and failed. "Oh christ!" She murmured to herself, "where is it!?" She really did need to pee, right now! At last the back of her hand touched string, and she realised that the light was operated by a pull-cord.

Katherine found herself in a small green and white tiled bathroom, complete with toilet, sink, and a shower. She quickly plonked herself down on the toilet seat, relief flooding through her.

She took stock. Here she was, just about to be caned for the first time ever, having just witnessed what was to come being applied in a most thorough manner to her schoolmate right before her eyes. And her pussy was swollen and soaked from sexual excitement! And she couldn't pee! The urge was strong but it just wouldn't come. What was she going to do about her pussy? She had seen very clearly just how apparent a girl's privates became when bent over to be caned. "Maybe if I keep my legs really tight together it won't show?" Katherine knew it was a forlorn hope. She was acutely aware of the passage of time, the Head would be getting very cross.

Finally, with a strain, she managed a weak stream of urine, and then set about grasping a big handful of paper with which to dry herself. "Maybe I could fill the sink and sit in it?" No time! And the toilet paper was tearing and getting stuck to the moistness of her pussy! The towel! Katherine half rose and lurched forward to grab it from its hook on the door. Frantically she rubbed her crutch, vigorously trying to erase all trace of the naughtiness that was going on down there, and becoming increasingly conscious of the womanly scent wafting up from the towel.

"That will have to do," she thought to herself, "she's going to kill me if I take any longer." Turning back she reached to flush, and once again became aware of her knickers stretched around her thighs. "May as well take these off now," she thought, "Teresa had terrible trouble getting hers off with everyone looking. Oh well, here goes..."

And so, with green school knickers bunched awkwardly in her hand, Katherine made her embarrassed way back into the Head's study. The Headmistress was back behind her desk staring straight into her eyes, and Teresa's bottom glowed redly from the far side of the room, it jiggled slightly as she sniffed.

"About time!" Exclaimed the Head. "Well, miss, you know the drill. Place your knickers on the table, lift your skirt, and then bend yourself over the chair." She rose purposefully.

Katherine's cheeks glowed with embarrassment as she followed her instructions. She'd only ever been punished by her Mother before, and now it was about to be done by this stranger, and worse still, she was going to be punished in front of another girl! It hadn't worried her as she had watched Teresa get her caning - in fact she'd quite enjoyed watching - but now it was her turn....

She jumped slightly as the coldness of the chair-back pressed into her tummy. Katherine struggled to achieve the unfamiliar pose. How had Teresa done it? Hands reaching forward to grasp the edge of the seat. "Oh sweet jesus, is my pussy showing like Teresa's did? Her thighs clamped tighter. The clock ticked remorselessly, there were sounds of distant girls' voices out on the playing fields, and she has never felt so naked and vulnerable in her entire life! My bum feels so bare like this! And everyone is looking at it!" 

A new sensation. Coldness on her exposed bottom. The cane rested lightly, assessing its victim.

"Have you ever been caned before?" The Headmistress's voice sounded almost tender.

"No miss" Katherine tried to say, but her mouth wouldn't work. She shook her head.

"You will find that it stings quite a lot, probably more than the punishments you are used to. But we have rules here. There will be no silly jumping up. You will remain in position until I tell you to stand. If your hands leave the seat of the chair, the stroke will be repeated. And if you fail to take your due punishment in a proper manner, I will have you back for a repeat dose until you do. Is that clear, young lady?"

Katherine nodded. "Mmmm..." She sounded pitiful, even to her own ears. Tension wracked her body. "I wish she'd just get it over with", the unspoken thought reverberated around her head, "when will the first one land? How much does it hurt? Pleeeaase don't cane me hard! Please, let it be over!"

The cane left her bottom. "Here it comes!" She tensed some more, the muscles in her bum ached... But the next touch of the rod was a gentle tap-tap-tap-tap...

She relaxed slightly...

SWOOOSH-THWACK!

Katherine felt the impact full across both cheeks. No pain!? And then it came, rushing up from her bottom to emblazon itself across her brain. Like a red hot poker the pain flashed through her, building to a crescendo that was momentarily unendurable, before fading slowly to a steady ache. She panted from the exertion of containing it. Her teeth gritted, her hands aching from clinging to the chair as if for life itself. Her bottom throbbed. "How many was that? One? How many more of those can I take? Holy shit, this is awful! Oh no! She's doing the tapping again!" She tensed in anticipation...

SWOOOSH-THWACK!

"Wait for it, you know its coming... Ahhhh-chHH! Bloody hell!" Katherine felt the second line of fire ignite very close to the first, and just below it. Her body began to straighten and she clung to the chair seat. "Mustn't stand up!" She sucked in a great gasp of air.

tap-tap-tap-tap...SWOOOSH-THWACK!

"Tssssss.....mmmmm!!" Katherine heard her own plaintive mewing. "Ohhhhh! How many is that? I can't remember!" Again she panted, trying to control the pain in her bottom. There was the dreaded thing tapping at her bum again, lower this time...

SWOOOSH-THWACK!

Katherine grunted. "Its worse each time!" Her body was determined to swerve her bottom out of reach. She fought against the impulse, "no I mustn't get up! I can't go through this again! If only I could rub it just for a minute!" She felt the cane taking aim on the lower part of her bottom, and remembering how sensitive that part is, she groaned inwardly. She shut her eyes tightly, and waited...

SWOOOSH-THWACK!

She felt her bottom dancing in the air. Her knees were rubbing against each other in an effort to absorb the sting. "Must hang on!! How many IS that??" There was a pause "Prepare yourself, must keep still, get it over with!" She fought her body, forcing it back into position...

The cane was tapping at the top of her thighs, she winced, knowing what was to come...

SWOOOSH-THWACK!

The chair jumped off the floor as both she and it jerked upwards. "SHIT!!!" "HAAAGGHHH!!!!" Her legs danced, her backside swayed from side to side, cheeks rubbing against each other, all hope and interest in modesty long gone. Had she sworn out loud!? "Teresa got an extra one for that!"

"Hmmmmmm!" The pain subsided to a manageable roar that raged through her bottom. "Is that it??" She breathed deeply, suddenly desperate for oxygen. Something dripped onto the chair seat. She became aware of tears running down her cheeks and dripping onto the chair. "No more tapping? Is that six?" She hardly dared hope it was over.

"Right then, young lady! I hope that has taught you a lesson you won't forget?" The Head's voice came as both a shock, and a relief. "Stand up."

Katherine straightened, with an effort. The change in skin tension re-awakened fresh flashes of pain in her bottom, and her back ached. Her hands rushed to cup her ravaged bum even before her skirt had a chance to flop back into position.

"You may join Smythe facing the wall. Hold your skirt up. And stop that childish rubbing!"

Katherine shuffled across the carpet, hands gathering her skirt around her waist, as Teresa made space for her to stand against the wall. Katherine felt the warmth of the other girl's bare arm against her own, and took comfort from the contact. Comrades in adversity. She felt Teresa's hand reach for hers and their fingers meshed, secretively.

As time passed, the raging pain in her bottom made way for a hot throbbing sensation, and yet the waft of cool air kept her very aware of the spectacle she must be making, bare bottom on display, and freshly caned. "Oh hell, what if someone comes in!?" Katherine cringed at the thought.

"Come here you two." Dr Cartright's voice signalled the end of their spell facing the wall.

They both turned, and with some relief that the ordeal was finally coming to an end, shuffled forward towards the Head's desk. Katherine sniffled, feeling deeply humiliated.

"You two girls have brought shame upon this school, and IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN! Is that perfectly clear to you both?"

They nodded in unison. "Yes Miss." They both chimed. "Sorry Miss!" Added Teresa for good measure.

"Very well. This matter is at an end. You may both tidy yourselves up and then leave for the day. I do not expect to see either of you in here again. Off you go." The final sentence being delivered with a motherly tone.

The girls turned and made their way stiffly back out into the corridor, Teresa fumbling her knickers back up under her skirt, reminding Katherine to grab her own knickers from the table as she passed. They barely got the door closed behind them before each rushed their hands back to soothe their burning bums.

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 5

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Excellent description...erotic!