Drinking with the girls 2. (M/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
poshprincess

Drinking with the girls 2. (M/f)

Post by poshprincess » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:03 am

I guess if you want to read the first one you can... readers choice

I rolled over when I heard the pans being moved in the cabinets. Joe was up making breakfast, his favorite Saturday morning routine. I let my hand slip to my behind and it was still tender from last nights “discussion” as Joe calls it. How come his “discussions” always involve very few words? I decided it was time to get up and face the music. I got up, showered and put on one of the sun dresses Joe loves on me…. hoping to excite him and ease my impending doom.

I went down for breakfast and kissed my husband good morning. French toast, scrambled eggs, sausages and fruit were waiting for me. He even warmed my syrup just like I like it. We sat in silence for a while, I was trying to think of small talk but I had nothing. Finally Joe said “We have some errands to run before your sisters cookout so we will leave after breakfast”. I said “ok” as I devoured my French toast. After a few moments, Joe said “Ray go get your purse” before I could stop myself I huffed “for what?” Literally within a blink of an eye, Joe pounced from his seat and grabbed me, knocking my chair over, and landed me against the counter. With his “3rd and 4th octopus arms” he grabbed a wooden spoon and had my dress up and panties down. All I could hear was attitude…back talk….hairbrush…selfish…belt… driving….punishment and not over. I cried and apologized and promised to fix whatever needed fixin’. Joe let me go and said “Rachel…go get your purse!!! I did as I was told and brought it back to my husband. I picked up my chair, winced as I sat down and picked up my fork. Dammit, who could eat now I thought. Joe sat down and looked at me. Pointing with his fork he said “Rachel if you know what’s good for you, you’d better eat". Grrrrrrr, this man. He knows that if I don’t eat enough and get to hungry I get nasty headaches that seem to last for ever. So I “unhappily” ate…. (ok… so maybe a little happy).

Joe goes in my purse and gets my license. “You will not drive, under any circumstances, for 30 days!!! AM I CLEAR!!!!!” My eyes almost popped out of my head, I couldn’t believe it. Joe looked at me and I at him and I whispered “yes sir.” He went on with “I can’t believe you, how could be so careless, so selfish…how could you risk your life over alcohol? What were you thinking?” he demanded. With my head low, all I could muster was a faint “I’m sorry.” He said “save it, we will discuss it later.” My heart sank.

Breakfast was over, I cleared the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Shortly thereafter we left. I hated this feeling knowing that Joe was mad at me. I wish he would just spank me and get it over with. I know that once I’m spanked it will be all over, I will be forgiven. I wanted to enjoy my Saturday with my husband, I did not want to spend my day waiting. I almost asked him to spank me before we left…but I knew he would be all to happy to give me an “extra” spanking if that’s what I wanted. But there would be know way that I would tell him when, where and how to deliver my punishment. So I waited.

We went to a couple of stores, I tried to act casually then around 2:00 PM we got to my sisters house. Her husband answered the door, he hugged me and said “Ok everybody, here comes trouble.” Joe said to him, "Man, if you only knew." I smiled sheepishly and hugged my brother in-law back handing him a bag of groceries for the cookout. I went upstairs and found my sister we hugged and she looked at me and said “ok….what did you do this time?” I told her what happened and she winced with an “oh damn” when I told her about the license and spanking. “Poor baby” she half heartedly said “but you knew better.” “Thanks” I said. We went down stairs and mingled with the newly arrived guests. We sat by the pool and just enjoyed the sun. After a few hours of games, eating and laughs, Joe walked up and stood beside me and I rested my head on his leg. He cupped my chin gently and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. “Are you ready, baby?” he asked. I unnoticeably sighed and said “yes.” He helped me up, we made our way saying good bye and my sister gave me a hug and a “nice to know you” look.

The car ride home is silent with a few moments of small talk. Joe rests his hand on my thigh. He knows this simple gesture turns me on. I hold his hand and look out the window. He already knows the answer to his usual “what are you thinking about” question. So we just ride. As we turn on to our street the butterflies in my tummy flip like crazy. I want to beg for a pardon, I want to jump out the car and take my chances. I want anything other than going home. We pull into the driveway and undo our seat belts. He lets me in the door and as I am removing my sandals he says “Ray, go take your shower but don’t dry off, I will be up when I hear the water stop.” “Yes sir” I say with my head low. I walk upstairs, take my clothes off and try my hardest not to cry. The soft tickle between my legs was overshadowed by the flipping butterflies in my stomach. I love his control, his calmness, his consistency. I even love the way he demands my submission gentle yet firm. But in this moment all I can think of is “who the heck picked this lifestyle, I must’ve been nuts?”

My shower is refreshing but tense. I know not to stall by taking to long but I just can’t bring myself to turn the water off. Eventually, I quietly ;0) try to turn the water off. And step out of the shower. I hear Joe’s footsteps on the stairs. I stand on the bath mat dripping wet afraid to move. Joe steps into the doorway of the bathroom and reaches his hand out for mine. I give my husband my hand and my tears betray me. I’m crying. Joe leads me over to the bed where I see the hairbrush waiting. He bends me over the bed with my elbows resting and my palms facing down. “Rachel, why are you being spanked?” he asks. “Because I drove after I was drinking” I whisper. WHAP!!!! The first smack of his hand stings my wet bottom. “You did what?” he asks again. I repeat my answer a little louder… WHAP WHAP WHAP!!!! The next three hits fall. Joe asks more questions, I offer more answers followed by more slaps of his hand.

Then Joe reaches down and grabs the hairbrush and puts me over his knee. I cry more. I start to beg Joe for another chance, apologizing profusely. That damn brush always offers an array of surprises. I can’t believe the pain. He lectures about choices and consequences. WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!!!!! Joe spanks me at least one hundred times with that brush. My flesh is pulsating. Finally I notice that the spanking has stopped and I lay there, broken. Joe rubs my back and lets me cry. I settle down somewhat, but I know its not over.

Joe stands me up and places me back against the bed bent over. I hear his belt buckle jingle and then the leather slide thru the loops. I cringe. I start to whimper. The only thing Joe says is “Stay in position, you will get 25, if you fall forward or stand up we will start over.” Then he starts. I cry out, I scream but I manage to count each one while staying in position. ONE SIR, TWO SIR, THREEEEE SIR, and so on. On the 21st stroke it happens…I fall forward. I freeze. I close my eyes, hoping he doesn't see me. That stroke hurt so badly I couldn’t help it. Through my tears I say “Please baby, I’m sorry. It won’t happen again.” Joe knows that even in this moment, while I would appreciate a pass, I need consistency. I need follow through. With his hand on my back he quietly says “ what did I tell you would happen if you broke position?” Barely audible I say “y-you said w-we w-would start over.” I know this decision hurt him, I know he wanted it to be done. He said “babygirl, we will start at one.” I cried harder than before as we started over. I held position and when he was done Joe dropped the belt on the floor and hugged me. All I could do was apologize over and over. He calmed me, comforted me and told me it was over. He got the soothing lotion and gently rubbed my bottom. We laid in bed together and he held me as I started to drift off to sleep. Carefully Joe slipped out of bed and took a shower. When he came back he held me again. I felt so loved, so safe and so forgiven. Facing each other Joe kissed me. I guess he figured he was kissing me goodnight. I needed him, I needed him inside me, almost like the completion of my forgiveness. Joe carefully, happily and thoroughly met my needs. Kissing me where my tears had fallen. I just love this man.

The End, Thanks for reading!!!

hunneeb

Re: Drinking with the girls 2. (M/f)

Post by hunneeb » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Loved this series! I hope you write more!!!

Roland22

Re: Drinking with the girls 2. (M/f)

Post by Roland22 » Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:51 pm

awesome story rachel enjoyed it very much