A Favor for Mom's Best Friend

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodcontrol

A Favor for Mom's Best Friend

Post by goodcontrol » Tue May 10, 2011 4:47 pm

A Favor for Mom’s Best Friend

My mother’s best friend was Mrs. Clark. What drew them closer than sisters was how much they had in common. Mrs. Clark and my Mom were each about ten years past their divorces. Both were raising one child alone. The fathers were completely un-involved.

For most of high school I had been the regular babysitter for Mrs. Clark’s daughter, Jessica. I sat for Jess every time our mothers would go out together, since they thought she was too young to stay alone. Jess got ready for bed all by herself. Someone just had to be in the house with her. I wasn’t paid – our mothers were like sisters. By the time I graduated, Jess was old enough to stay alone.

Now I was in my sophomore year at the nearby college. My Mom mentioned that Mrs. Clark wanted to ask me for a favor. She needed my help with a problem about Jessica. Mom said she would let Mrs. Clark explain it herself. Mom told me she already knew all about it, and she hoped I would help her friend.

That very evening Mrs. Clark called. “Mike,” she started. “Did your Mom tell you that I have a problem with Jess?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied.

“Mike, I need you to help me. Jessica is the age when she is getting out of hand. She is doing all those things 14 year old girls do.”

”Up to now I was keeping her in line with spankings. Now she is so tall that I can’t really do it right. I need someone tall and strong. If her father were around, he would be the one to spank her. He is almost as tall as you, but he isn’t ever around for his daughter. I need a man to do this.”

“You are the right person. Your Mom agrees with me that you are really the only person who can do it. I am asking you to take over spanking Jess whenever I see that she needs it. Can you help me?”

I didn’t know what to say. My father had spanked me a few times when I misbehaved in kindergarten, but my mother never had. I really didn’t remember much about it from so long ago. I hesitated, and then I asked Mrs. Clark, “Uh, how would you want me to do that?”

She replied, “You sit on a chair. She has to go over your knee. I always spank her in two parts. First is the warmup. You give her a moderate warmup spanking for 30 strokes to get her ready. She has to stand in the corner for a minute. Then she goes back over your knee, and you spank her really hard for a full hundred strokes. You don’t stop, no matter what she does. She is going to cry a lot. You have to keep her in place with your left arm. Can you do that?”

“Yes, Ma’am,”

“Thank you so much, Mike!” Mrs. Clark exclaimed. “I’m so relieved!”

“One more question for you. I have always made Jess be bare for her spankings. Would you be okay if I continue to do it that way?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

Mrs. Clark wanted me to come at noon the next day, which was Saturday. She greeted me very warmly at the door. She thanked me again for being willing to help. Her face showed how heavy a burden I had lifted from her. Mrs. Clark was very thoughtful about not wanting to take too much of my time, so we went right to the living room.

The straight-back chair was already in the center of the room. She showed me where Jess would stand on my right to go over my knee. Then she gave me a few useful pointers on how to do it.

We didn’t talk about Jessica’s misbehavior. That was between mother and daughter. My only role was to provide the strong firm hand.

Mrs. Clark called upstairs to Jessica. There was a delay before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Her footsteps were very slow.

I was totally amazed how much Jessica had changed. The last time I saw her, about two years ago, she was already getting to be a tall girl, but she hadn’t yet begun to develop. Now she had grown like a beanstalk. She towered over her mother. Even in her pink pajamas it was obvious her figure was completely developed.

Jessica didn’t make eye contact with me. She looked only to her mother. They must have spent the morning discussing her spanking. There would be no more discussion now.

Mrs. Clark directed Jessica, “Get yourself ready, Jessica.”

Jessica pulled off her pajama bottom. Her pubic hair was thick, the same shade of blond as her hair.

Mrs. Clark demanded, “Finish getting ready, Jessica.”

Jessica removed her pajama top. In my very sheltered life I had never seen a naked female. Jessica wasn’t a girl any more. She had a woman’s body.

“Mike, you can take your place on your chair now.”

“Go stand in front of Mike,” Mrs. Clark ordered her daughter. It was a good thing I was sitting down. Having her standing inches in front of me was making my heart race.

“Go over Mike’s knee”. Jessica knew what her mother meant. She went to my right side and draped herself over my lap with her hands on the floor. Her bottom was on my right knee. I prepared myself mentally for a bit. Then I began to spank her.

Her bottom was softer than I had imagined. Her trunk and legs were long and slim, but she had womanly hips Jessica wriggled a bit with the first few strokes, and by a dozen she was squirming enough that I had to keep my arm around her waist. It was no problem to keep her in place til the end of the warm-up.

I released her from my arm, and Mrs. Clark ordered her to the corner. After a minute Mrs. Clark told Jessica, “Go stand in front of Mike. Hands on your head”.

I thought of myself standing in her place, two feet from a clothed seated person of opposite gender, and I felt Jessica’s shame. When her mother ordered her over my knee, she went quickly.

The key to holding her effectively was wrapping my left arm all the way around her waist firmly. Her thin waist and my long arm made it easy enough.

I started giving Jessica her 100 at full force. She felt the difference right away. Those long legs flailed in the air. Jessica was pleading for the spanking to stop, promising how well she would behave.

About the halfway point her pleas became wordless and turned into crying. Mrs. Clark had told me to expect this, so I carried on resolutely. I felt sympathy for her, but this was what had to be done.

I put full force into each spank, making sure to distribute them evenly over her lower bottom. Mrs. Clark had instructed that the lower bottom is the proper part. Jessica abandoned kicking as she surrendered. For the rest of her spanking she was just sobbing and being a sorry girl. I knew I was a complete success.

After it was done, I let go of her waist. Her crying slowed down, and she stood up to rub her bottom. She didn’t notice how she jiggled. She was just trying to put out the fire.

Mrs. Clark dismissed her, and Jessica scampered straight up the stairs to her room. Mrs. Clark seemed very relieved. She told me, “You did everything perfectly right, Mike. I am so grateful for what you are doing for me. Thanks to you, I will be worrying much less.”

As she walked me to the door she said, “From now on I want you to be the one in charge of giving Jess all of her spankings. I’m sure I will have to ask you to come back to do this all over again soon. I hope you can help me with that?”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

I was expecting Mrs. Clark to call again, but I was surprised at what she wanted me to do this time. She needed me to spank Jessica again, but from now on Mrs. Clark herself would be out of the house.

Mrs. Clark explained how much it upset her when Jess made a fuss during her spanking. As a mother she only wanted to know that Jess was getting the necessary punishment. She didn’t want to see it being done.

Mrs. Clark specified it all had to be done exactly the same as the first time. Exactly in every way. She was going to check Jess’s bottom when she came home. If it wasn’t pink enough, I would have to come right back and do it again with a paddle. The pink had to last until she got home.

This time it was Jess herself who greeted me at the door. She was in shorts and top instead of pajamas. Her legs seemed even longer.

Right off Jess said how glad she was that her mother wasn’t there. “She was too bossy last time. Mom has spanked me often enough. I know what I am supposed to do without her giving me orders.”

She continued, “Mike, you know I would just die if anyone else did this. Anyone else. Before Mom talked with your mother, she had been telling me she was looking for someone to discipline me. She had a lady come here for an interview. A tall serious lady a little younger than Mom. It turned out that she was spanking a lot of other girls. Mom didn’t like that. You are the only one I trust. You see how much Mom trusts you, too.”

I nodded. Jess looked so pretty. I didn’t know how I was going to handle the delicate part of preparing her. I simply told her, “We better go to the living room, Jess.”

The chair was in the middle of the room. Jess took off her top. I hadn’t ever seen a girl in her bra before. Of course no man had ever seen Jess in her bra. It was new for both of us.

Her shorts were off, and her panties. Now all she was wearing was her bra. She was waiting to see what I would do. I knew my authority was being tested.

Jess had to recognize that I was in charge. “Finish getting ready, Jess.” She acknowledged that I was in charge.

I sat and motioned her to take her place on my right. “Over my knee,” I directed. She stretched herself over my lap, with her bottom perfectly placed on my right knee.

The warmup spanks got her wriggling a bit, but she was taking it well. I put her in for cornertime. There was hardly any pink yet.

I directed Jess to stand before me. She put her hands on her head. Her blushing looked charming. She was so very lovely.

She had to stand at my right and go over my knee. She knew this was going to be for real. I saw her tremble.

I was spanking her hard enough that I could see the pink palmprints on her bottom. She could not help kicking. Jess was crying now, but there were no pleas to stop. Jess knew what I had to do, and she knew what would happen if I failed.

When I was done I let her up. Jess rubbed and danced. Then she looked at her bottom in the mirror. The medium pink seemed about right.

Jess got dressed. She winced while she was pulling up her shorts. Her bottom was tender.

She walked me to the door as if this had been just a routine visit. “Thank you, Mike”. We both knew it would happen again soon.

zacek

Re: A Favor for Mom's Best Friend

Post by zacek » Fri May 13, 2011 5:49 pm

This story was awesome! I hope you're planning to publish a sequel soon!

spankingqueen

Post by spankingqueen » Sun May 29, 2011 11:43 am

pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase make a sequel. i give you 5 stars

ashley3

Post by ashley3 » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:57 am

Love it! Love the details and nuances. I hope you will publish more very soon!

DisciplinaryArtSpanks

Post by DisciplinaryArtSpanks » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:46 am

I think it would have a better idea to require the tall blonde fourteen year old girl was RED when she pulled her panties down. Just my fantasy. Good story and detail.

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:09 pm

Great story, I loved it. I do hope this will be the beginning of a series.
RayZStrap (Curt)

melanies

Post by melanies » Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:38 pm

Very good story. I bet Mrs. Clark has something she feels guilty about and could use a good spanking too!