Older man spanked my wife -part2

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
marriedcoupleuk

Older man spanked my wife -part2

Post by marriedcoupleuk » Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:03 am

PART 2..
The spanker now stood up and began to unbuckle his trouser belt, he folded the leather strap into a loop and now stood beside my wifes beautifully presented bottom...George now stood over Sarah's up-turned plump bottom admiring his handywork, he had every reason to feel confident as my wife's bottom cheeks were an angry shade of hellfire red! With his left hand, George now held the the very tip of the folded leather strap, and taking careful aim brought the belt down with a resounding crack! The supple leather making my wife's bottom cheeks judder as it wrapped around her glowing orb's!.George now finding his rhythm began to really punish my naughty wife..He was a man of strong resolve and few words, and knew just how to deal with Sarah, who now let out a girly yelp with each connecting stroke of her disciplinarian's belt..George had already asserted that she was going to be a very sorry little madam when he was through with her!..George continued to whip the fullness of Sarah's backside and the strap was certainly making an impression as my wife's bottom which was now covered in raised welts, she was now crying, but there was certainly little forthcoming in the way of sympathy from either myself or George.My little wife was paying the price for gambling what little money we had on online bingo sites, as far as i was concerned her thrashing was well earned, and as the cracking sound of the belt on her bare flesh continued, i felt very liberated due to the fact that all my insecurity and jealousy were now gone..I sat transfixed to the spot as this elderly man continued beating Sarah, it all felt strangely very normal!..When at last Sarah's misery came to a sudden halt as George brought proceedings to its conclusion..."Right, young lady, compose yourself and i want you standing against the wall with your punished bottom on full display!"..Sarah immediately obeyed the order, and as she stood against the wall adjusting her ruffled skirt to now fully expose her well beaten bottom!..George calmly put his belt back on and once again inspected my wife's blazing rear, with a look of satisfaction his huge hand gently rubbed Sarah's swollen cheeks, he then returned to his seat and George and I engaged in a conversation totally unrelated to the events i had just witnessed.

Apart from the odd sniffle, Sarah stood silently awaiting her next instruction, and in a very firm voice George beckoned her over, my wife now stood totally subdued and staring at the floor, she now apologised to us both. Like a well rehearsed scene in a play, Sarah walked over to where George was now sitting, and without another word spoken, she again gently lowered herself over her spankers knee, and as soon as her skirt was tucked away from the target area, George released a volley of hard slaps to my wife's already swollen rear!..After about 20 hard slaps, the punishment was now complete, George now took Sarah in his arm's for the all forgiving hug..
There will never be an occasion so firmly etched into my mind than what i had witnessed that day...Our marriage is now a far happier place, as we are both so content and at peace...George is without a doubt a very welcome addition to our little family, and i still feel a surge of excitement whenever i arrive home from work, to see my wife's well chastised bottom after a visit from George..
T

kittyfluffycici

Re: Older man spanked my wife -part2

Post by kittyfluffycici » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:34 pm

excellent story on both parts 1 and 2.

kittyfluffycici

Post by kittyfluffycici » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:23 pm

excellent story on both parts. I hope to read more.

rayzstrap

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:12 pm

Excellent story, I love it.