My Introduction To Spanking

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
amarok

My Introduction To Spanking

Post by amarok » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 am

I remember, as a child, my father would get angry and off would come his belt. Cussing and yelling he'd give me 5 or 6 lashes and tell me to stay in my room. He scared me to death. Both of my parents worked so of course I needed a sitter. Maggie came into my life when I was seven, she was a godsend to a lonely little boy. I got a hug when I got home from school, help with my homework and a hug when I left. We became close very fast and I’d rather be at her house instead of my own.

Then one day she caught me in a lie, (little kids don’t lie very well). She presented the evidence and told me that she was very disappointed in me. No yelling or cussing, but I felt worse than when my father used the belt. She told me that I had to pay for that lie and pulled out a kitchen chair. She had me stand at her side, pulled down my pants and underware, then pulled me over her lap.

The only name she called me was “naughty boy”, she never raised her voice and didn’t give me 5 quick swats. She took her time and spanked slow and steady. I was so shocked I didn’t realize I was being punished right away. After a while the sting began to register and I began to kick and squirm. She just held me tighter and continued until she got me crying.

When she’d finished, she stood me up, pulled up my pants and made me look at her. She asked me if I was going to lie to her again. I said, “no ma’am”, Then I got another shock, she hugged me and told me she loved me and it was over. There were many other reasons she spanked me, but I never lied to her again. I’ve been hooked ever since.

chris43

Re: My Introduction To Spanking

Post by chris43 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:44 am

Did Maggie ever spank you with a sandal or flip flops before?