Adventures of Sean and Samantha pt.1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
badlilbrother

Adventures of Sean and Samantha pt.1

Post by badlilbrother » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:57 pm

*sigh* Sean walked towards his home, pushing the front wooden fence open, looking around not seeing his mom's car, or his sister's motorcycle. "Their not home?" he questioned as he walked up to his home *YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE GIRLS OVER WHILE NO ONE'S HOME!* his sisters words rang in his mind, "SEAN!!" Sean cringed suddenly stopping mid walk, as a blonde haired blue eyed girl walked up behind him " Hey.... can I come in?" She asked with a grin on her face, her soft white skin, almost glowing from her joy. Sean shuddered taking a few steps back, this girl was too close for his taste, "Breathing room Sam!" he growled in response, she smiled pushing his hair back for him. "okay darling" he pushed her hand away. " Don't do that." he turned his back to her, looking in the pockets of his jean shorts, his key jingled.

Samantha pushed her hair to the side, watching Sean look for his keys to open the door * I get to see Sean's house and enter his room.. the things I'm gonna do to him* her stomach was doing flips, her favorite person alone with her, in a room with no adults. The things they could get away with. "SEAN!!" A voice called from the distance, Samantha eyes quickly surveyed, what girl! could possibly dare interrupt her time with her lover? The girl must have a death wish.

Suzy smiled seeing Sean, she walked right passed Samantha. Completely ignoring her presence, * I know this bitch did not just ignore me!! "OWWW LET GO OF MY HAIR!!" Suzy cried feeling her hair being pulled, Suzy reached back trying to make Samantha let go, her hair felt like it was being pulled from her scalp "AAAHH!!!" She screamed swinging her fist out. *POW!*

Sean simply turned his heart dropped to his stomach seeing Samantha had Suzy's fist marked on her cheek. He stood between them, "Girls don't." Samantha, moved her hair to her side *sigh* "Sean baby please step aside...I don't want her blood to get on you.." She smiled as she touched Sean's shoulder. Suzy went to try and slap her, Samantha grabbed her hand and using the momentum, she flipped Suzy on her back. then she pinned her to the ground, raising her fist and bringing it down on Suzy's face. "BITCH DON'T YOU TOUCH ME!!!" Sean grabbed Samantha, by the waist and took her off Suzy, he fell backwards with Samantha on top of him. Suzy stood up immediatly and ran off crying. Sean went to move his arms and helped himself up. He felt Samantha pin him to the grass, he looked at Samantha. She was wearing a school uniform her polkadot panties in full view.

Sean blushed as he turned his head to distract himself from her panties, as much as he liked looking at them this seemed inappropriate. "Don't move mister" He watched as Samantha's lips descended on his. He wanted to fight her, to resist her, yet their tongues met clashing for a battle of supremacy, he could feel himself being sucked into the moment. Getting lost in the actions they were taking. *NO GIRLS!!! His stomach dropped to his feet remembering his sisters words. His body shook at the sudden jolt from his bottom, he knew his sister was gonna blister his bottom, without mercy. Samantha put her hand in his as she wanted to go further, more like the movies she had seen , the dreams she had, It had to be a reality at any cost!

Sean pushed back as Samantha, allowed him to straighten himself out. "There's plenty more baby!' she smiled as she had his keys in her hand, walking over to the door, putting the keys into the lock and opening it. Sean checked his pockets, she must have picked his pocket while she was kissing him. * God I have to deal with this girl* Sean thought to himself, as he smiled and allowed her to enter first. " My mom and sister don't need to know, what we do in my room, what are the odds of them finding this diary? They'll never know the things that are said, felt, heard, sensed and administered, even if it's forbidden for us. That doesn't stop us from trying... limits are meant to be broken and we're gonna break them all...*

To be continued... tomorrow
Last edited by badlilbrother on Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

blbsamantha

Re: What we do when no ones around

Post by blbsamantha » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:39 pm

we don't need your sis and mom reading this,, remember: don'e get caught

redzonedefense_F

Post by redzonedefense_F » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:19 pm

*jaw drops*

Ohhhhhhhhhhh, little brother ... MUCH to discuss ...

badlilbrother

Post by badlilbrother » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:54 pm

Sis.. you didnt need to read this :$