Nadine's Promise: Cofessions of a 1950's Housewife

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
maryfj1972

Nadine's Promise: Cofessions of a 1950's Housewife

Post by maryfj1972 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:14 pm

Nadine's Promise: Confessions of a 1950's Housewife
Taken from my website: http://thedisciplineofmary.wordpress.com/

Nadine washed the dishes quickly. Gene would be home soon and he promised he’d punish her upon his arrival and for whatever reason, when Nadine was due for punishment she felt the house and she needed to be more pristine and presentable than usual before her husband’s arrival. The dishwater was hot and Nadine’s hands were red as she scrubbed the few dishes used to bake a cake for church that evening. The heat from the hot water made her sweat and she reached up and absentmindedly wiped the beads of perspiration from her forehead, leaving a few suds in their place.
Once the dishes were finished, Nadine removed her apron, hung it up, and went to the bedroom to apply her makeup, change her dress, and reflect upon her behavior and her impending spanking.

She removed her baby blue cardigan and matching pencil skirt and stood in front of the full length mirror; after five years of marriage and having had no children, Nadine still looked precisely like she did on her wedding day. At 25, she had small breasts that stood at attention, a small waist, and full, ample hips. Her bottom was large and round compared to the rest of her; Gene loved her bottom and reminded her on many occasions she was not to gain a pound. His gentle reminders that she did not need dessert or his comments if her clothes looked a little tight helped her keep her weight down. She hated when he mentioned her weight, but he was never harsh, the topic was never open for discussion, and Nadine merely looked down and nodded in agreement at her husband’s comments. He adored her and never failed to bring her flowers for no reason, tell her she was gorgeous when she breezed in from gardening in the heat, and treated her like a queen at all times. He gave her plenty of freedom to pursue her hobbies (as long as the housework was completed and meals were prepared in a timely manner, of course).

After a cursory glance at herself in the mirror, Nadine chose a simple, pink shirtwaist dress, complete with sheer stockings and black pumps and after donning the dress, applying her makeup, and styling her hair, Nadine sat on the bed and reflected on the promise she had made to Gene just a few years ago.
They had been dating for six months; Gene, 15 years her senior, was the president of Farmer’s National Bank in their small town. He inherited the position from his father who owned the bank, but had died two years earlier of a heart attack. Nadine, for lack of a better word, was wild. At nearly 20, her parents simply could not tame her strong will and rebellious demeanor. Her parents had hoped she would be married by now, like her three older sisters, but she couldn’t seem to maintain a romantic relationship before she ruined it by insulting the boy in question with verbal insults, complaining, or blatant disobedience with something as simple as agreeing to meet for a fountain drink.

Nadine was in the bank quite a bit and she and Gene attended the same church services. He had been watching her for about a year and one day decided to call her, his hands trembling as he dialed the rotary phone; so much that it took him five tries to dial the number correctly.

After an awkward conversation whereby Gene was hypnotized by Nadine’s mellifluous voice, he asked her to see him on Friday for dinner.
Nadine agreed; she was intrigued by Gene. She had noticed him, too. He was tall, bespectacled; his hair just beginning to gray at the temples. Something about his being older excited her and she subconsciously wondered how to manipulate him with her youth and beauty.

Her parents had high hopes for their relationship even before it started; someone to quell her untamed spirit, and deep down, although she could not admit it then, Nadine wanted that, too. She was bored with the jocks and Elvis wannabe’s; treating them with exasperated teen age ennui for years. Gene was different; he was a conquest. Little did she know that he saw her as one, too.

He always picked her up in a 1955 green Chevy BelAir and one evening after they had been to the drive-in theater to see 12 Angry Men, Gene drove and parked on Scott’s Ridge, a scenic cliff out in the county that over looked most of the town. It was there that he proposed to her, but his proposal came with a condition: Before they could marry, Nadine had to agree to corporal punishment at Gene’s discretion. Nadine couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She adored him, loved him and went out of her way to be the most pleasing girl he ever dated. She never kept him waiting, always looked her best, and even cooked for him many times. She had no idea why, but she enjoyed seeing his joy when she pleased him. Any disappointment he showed affected her; bothered her. There had been times when she caught him frowning at her occasional obstinate behavior or if she began a rant or temper tantrum. A stern look or a hand on her knee always silenced her before her behavior got out of hand, so why did he need to spank her like a child? Her parents spanked her on occasion growing up, but they never made a production of it; it was always over her clothes and never really hurt. They stopped when she was around ten, in fact, most of her discipline stopped altogether. Nadine, the youngest child, simply had the run of the house.

“This,” said Gene “is part of your problem. You require discipline and I can give it to you. I love you, Nadine. I absolutely adore you and want to spend the rest of my life with you, but your behavior can be exhausting! Along with spankings (always on your bare bottom), you will also be subjected to groundings and corner time when I see fit. You will be required to reflect on your child like behavior either before I get home to administer punishment, or after if there is no time in between your naughtiness and your spanking. You’re a good girl, Nadine and I have no desire to quell your spirit or damage you in any way, but corporal discipline is something you crave and something you need. Don’t you agree?

Nadine couldn’t speak and could only look at her hands in her lap. She had to think. The window was down and she suddenly felt the chill of the night air as Elvis Presley’s “All Shook Up” emanated from the radio. She wore a baby blue sleeveless pencil dress and her long chestnut hair was in a ponytail. Her white cardigan did little to take the chill off. Gene noticed this and creatively thought of another way to “take the chill off.”

Finally, Nadine looked at Gene with large, blue eyes and opened her mouth to speak, but no words could come out. What was she consenting to exactly? She wanted more than ever to marry him, but doing so meant she agreed to be spanked like a little girl when he deemed it necessary. She didn’t like this idea at all, not even a little bit. Really, how often would that be? He could silence her with a look, so more than likely she would rarely be spanked. In five years, Nadine realized she assumed too much that evening when she looked at Gene with large, blue eyes and whispered, “Alright.”
Gene smiled warmly and pulled Nadine to him. She loved resting her head on his broad chest as he stroked her hair, her arm. He had a subtle, sweet smell no cologne could match, so she asked him to never wear it and he gladly complied.
“Nadine,” Gene said quietly, “Do you recall tonight when you gave the young lady at the concession stand such a hard time when she didn’t get your order correct? I believe you called her an imbecile within earshot of her.”
Nadine raised up and was quick to defend herself, her voice nearly supersonic as she spoke.

“Yes, but she ALWAYS gets my order wrong! Really, the ineptitude of some—“
Gene interrupted. “She’s a kid and she has a tough job, especially when she has to put up with rude customers. What do you suppose I should do about how you spoke to her?

Nadine looked at Gene in the darkness, trying to make out the features of his handsome face, but could discern no smile, no indication he was joking.
“Gene, I’m…sorry. You’re right. I’ll ease up on her. Really, I can be quite rude and impatient…” Trying to change the subject, Nadine verbally noted that they were the only people up here which was peculiar on such a moonlit, starry night.
“Get out of the car, Nadine,” Gene instructed flatly. Nadine looked at him in surprise. “Now,” he said impatience rising in his voice.
Nadine exited the passenger side door as Gene exited his side. He walked to her side of the car and positioned her to face the car with her hips slightly touching the side of the hood.

“Lift your skirt, Nadine,” said Gene quietly.
Nadine tried to think quickly. “No! No, this could NOT be happening, she thought. Nadine started to cry quietly and wished the ground would just swallow her up. She hated this and began having second thoughts about the arrangement to which she had just agreed. She most certainly did not want to be spanked like an errant school girl over the hood of a 1955 Chevy BelAir. Nadine was mortified as she lifted her skirt and slip as instructed.

Gene pulled her little white panties down to her knees.

“Bend over the hood. Now,” he said, almost harshly. “I want you to think about how unpleasant and mean you appeared to the girl at the concession stand. I want you to think about how embarrassing it was for me to have to witness her shame at your words. I want you to think about this next time you see her!” Do you understand, young lady?”
Young lady? Technically, she was young compared to Gene, but he had never called her that. Nadine knew better than to criticize his term of endearment considering her vulnerable pose over the hood of his car, so she barely managed a muffled, “ Yes,” before Gene began spanking her white, round bottom with a fusillade of stinging swats.

“You’ll respond with ‘Yes, sir’ or ‘No, sir’ when you are being punished, Nadine. Do you understand?”

“Yes…Yes, sir,” Nadine managed through her tears.

She was crying like a child now and begged Gene to stop.

“What if a car drove past?” she thought. “What if it was someone she knew?”

Nadine squirmed and kicked; her toes barely touching the ground as Gene kept her immobile with his left hand that covered the entire small of her back. With his right, he turned her quivering bottom a lovely shade of crimson as he spanked her for nearly 15 minutes. Several cars passed, but Nadine was beyond caring who saw; her only wish was that Gene would stop. He spanked the back of her legs when he felt that her bottom was going numb. Once he resumed spanking her bottom, she instinctively shot her tiny hand back to cover her bottom to protect her from subsequent swats. Gene caught her thin wrist in his large hand; his thumb and index finger overlapping as he gripped her delicate wrist and pinned it firmly to her back and continued to spank her.
Gene was breathing hard and as a few drops of sweat slid off his nose to meet its sizzling end on Nadine’s backside, Gene realized he was hard as a rock as he listened to Nadine cry like a broken little girl. He gently lifted her up and in two quick motions, he had her panties up and her skirt down and held her as he rubbed her tender bottom. Nadine buried her face in his chest and cried; she felt the heat off his solid body as he felt the heat off her bottom through her thin, summer dress. He held her for a few minutes, rocking her as the Ames Brothers crooned, “It Only Hurts for a Little While.” Gene smiled into Nadine’s disheveled hair; “How appropriate,” he thought. He gently grabbed a handful of hair and felt its softness and drank her delicious scent with a deep intake of air. Then he held her face in his hands as she looked up into his handsome face. Her tear streaked face and large, blue eyes indicated she was most contrite and Gene gently kissed her on the lips. Gene drove Nadine home wordlessly as she sat right beside him, holding his hand and leaning on his shoulder. He walked her to her parents’ door and kissed her goodnight. “I love you, Gene,” said Nadine hoarsely. And she meant it. In the months to come, she would deal with the conflicting emotions of wanting to be with Gene; to be his doting wife and enjoying how he adored her coupled with her need for discipline, but not wanting it.

In the five years they had been married, Gene spanked Nadine on a regular basis; probably once a week and he varied his technique and use of implements. She never got use to it or wanted it, but she always obeyed when it was time to be punished. Gene was generally kind and allowed discussion and listened to her input regarding severity and fairness of the punishment. She could even choose the implement; paddle, hairbrush, his hand, or the belt. Gene always made the final decision regarding these things and many a time did Nadine’s shoulders slump in defeat when she had to retrieve the dreaded paddle, raise her skirt or lower her pajama bottoms—panties, too, as there was no negotiation here, and submit to punishment that left her in tears. It was worse if Gene stood her in the corner to “think about” her bad behavior. It made her blood boil, but honestly, it gave both of them time to cool off. Of course, if he felt she was not contrite enough, she found herself over his lap for extra punishment. Tonight might be one of those nights.

Nadine got Gene’s gin and tonic ready when she heard the BelAir in the driveway. She placed the drink on the coffee table and thought quickly about how stupid her behavior could be! Spending $300.00 on clothes she did not even need! Her birthday was next week and Gene always spends way too much on her, buying her anything she wanted! He had just happened to be in Cheryl’s Dress Shop on Main Street today during his lunch hour to buy her several dresses she had picked out and have them wrapped for her birthday.
“Here you go, Gene; size 6 petite! She is a tiny thing, isn’t she,” exclaimed Cheryl.
“She is; she’s as beautiful as the day I married her,” Gene beamed at the idea of his pretty wife.

“She was in here this morning picking up some things already! You do spoil her, Gene,” said Cheryl as she wrapped the dresses in pink paper with large silver ribbons; gathering the ribbons in a huge bow on top of the boxes.

“Oh? Well, yes…she is…I…how much did she spend, Cheryl?” stammered Gene, curious and somewhat irritated.

“She charged about $300 on your account, Gene,” said Cheryl, her voice low. She knew she had just told on Nadine.

“Thank you, Cheryl,” said Gene. He smiled, replaced his fedora that matched is gray suit back on his head, and carried his packages to the car.

Later at his office, Gene phoned Nadine and explained she was to be punished when he got home. Nadine tried to protest—she had to wait five hours? She hadn’t bought anything in months! It was for her birthday! “Please, Gene, NO…please don’t spank me. I’ll take the stuff back.”

“Yes, you will, Nadine. And you will be punished for it when I get home,” said Gene.
Nadine put the phone on the receiver.

“Damn. Damndamndamn!” she thought. It had been weeks since she had been spanked and she thought Gene was growing out of this phase. “I guess not,” she sighed.

Gene came in and kissed Nadine on the forehead, picked up the drink, and took a huge gulp. He looked at Nadine; her blue eyes were wide and her red lips parted as if to speak. She was striking, he thought. He almost couldn’t bear to spank the poor girl, she seemed so sad. But his excitement grew and he ached to have her over his knee. In time, she may grow to expect punishment, perhaps ask for it; maybe even like it, but her complete acquiescence would do for now. All he could think of was her pretty white bottom pouted up for punishment in just a few short seconds and his heart raced.
Hers did, too, but for different reasons. Yes, she liked his strength and authority; that was never a problem and in fact, she loved it about him. Her heart raced with the tiniest bit of fear as Gene finally spoke, his tone even and flat.

“Go upstairs and get the paddle, take your dress off, and wait for me.”

Nadine did not have to be told twice.

ladybugbaby

Re: Nadine's Promise: Cofessions of a 1950's Housewife

Post by ladybugbaby » Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:29 pm

Very nice, Im ready for part 2!!!

tammiejo1973

Post by tammiejo1973 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:54 pm

So am I. Very nice story, thanks for sharing.

Often123

Post by Often123 » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:33 pm

Nicely done, neither of them went overboard, and I'd like a Pt. 2 also.

Satyr45

Post by Satyr45 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Great story telling! I am also ready for part 2!