Punishment Act 2030 - Melly chooses a strapping

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
presley

Punishment Act 2030 - Melly chooses a strapping

Post by presley » Mon May 12, 2014 10:20 am

To understand the whole story and the regulations behind please refer to the first story of this series: http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2792

Melly was still puzzled and frightened when she and her lawyer entered the lawyer’s office about an hour after they left the court. What does this mean, being sentenced according to the new Punishment Act…80 punishment points…this all sounded so weird to her.
They sat down at the lawyer’s desk Her lawyer was Paul B., an experienced lawyer who had a great reputation because of his nice way of treating people and the way he explained things. Paul opened a booklet and gave it to Melly.
“I am not sure whether you have already read about the new Punishment Act. In fact, you are the first one of my clients being sentenced to corporal punishment. This booklet explains a little bit about the procedure. Have a look at it and ask me anything you want to ask.”
CORPORAL PUNISHMENT! This word struck Melly very hard. “Corporal Punishment?? This means I am…I am..” she started. “…you are beaten, if you want to put it this way, yes. On the other hand, you do not lose your place at university or your flat because you cannot afford it any more. So it sounds harsh, but it is in the long run the best you could get.” Paul responded.
“OK. So how does it work? And what does this points thing mean?” she asked without even starting to read the booklet.
“Right. The sentence is about punishment points. This means the court has decided on the gravity of your crime and sentenced you accordingly. But it is up to you know how you want to be punished.”
“So I can somehow choose how I want to be hurt by them?” she asked, looking confused.
“Yes. You can somehow choose what you ‘like’ best”. This is a punishment card” – showing a green card to her. “You now have to choose your punishment by filling it out.”
“I don’t like the idea of telling them how to beat me” she said.
“It is part of the punishment, I suppose. Please fill it out. I will send it to the CorpoPun center”.
She looked at the green card. Paul handed her a calculator “you might need it” he added. She looked through the different “options” she had, imagining what each one would be like and she was frightened about every single one of them. After calculating some options on the calculator she decided, that the strap might be the least fearsome option for her. She therefore wrote a 20 in the line of the strap, signed it and handed it back to Paul.
“Very well”, Paul said. “Now, you will receive a letter from the CorpoPun center telling you the date of the punishment. One day prior to the punishment date you will have to go to the CorporPun center for medical inspection. On the punishment day…you should pay attention to be on time. The people in the center do not know your offense and they should not know about it.”

Punishment Day
Melly did not sleep the night before punishment day; too many thoughts ran through her head: How many people will be there, how much will it hurt, do I have to be nude in front of men?
She took the bus to arrive at the CorpoPun center which was at the outskirt of the city she lived in. She entered the modern looking building and went straight to the big reception desk. A male officer was sitting behind the desk, looking not very friendly, but this is a punishment center, not a hotel she thought to herself.
“Hello. I am here for…uhm…my name is..” she started unsure.
The officer looked at her and interrupted “Your ID please” and held out his hand. She gave her ID to him and he began typing something into the computer. What might he be thinking? she thought.
He returned the ID to her and gave her a small slip of paper. “This is your number. Please go to the waiting room until your number is called”. She picked up her number looked around and saw a door that read “Waiting Room”. Very nervously she walked to the room. It felt strange to know that in a couple of minutes she will be standing naked in front of people she did not know and not only that, but she will be beaten by them.
When she entered the waiting room she was shocked at first, there were two other people sitting in the room, one older girl about 30 years old and a guy at her age. Thoughts started running through her head. She imagined him being naked, being strapped. She was wondering why he was here and what punishment he has chosen but she did not dare to ask.
After some minutes an officer lady entered the room and called out a number. Dreadfully, it was Melly’s number. She turned around and nodded to the lady. “Come with me, please” she asked. Melly followed the lady to an iron door with a big blue “2” on it. The door was opened and when Melly entered the room she was surprised. It was a small changing room with a toilet and another iron door at the other side. Before she could accommodate with the room the officer started the instructions. “OK, this is the preparation room. Please take off all your clothes and jewels and put them into this basket. Please make sure you use the toilet. I will be back to pick you up in about ten minutes. And please make sure you are ready by then. Any questions?” It sounded as if the officer has done this hundreds of times but in fact she could have done it only for two weeks which was as long the center was opened.
A bit unsure and hoping for the best Melly asked “I am sentenced to a strapping. If you mean taking off the clothes you mean only the ones that are…uhm…in the way for…uhm…” she asked.
“No, the law requires you to strip completely so that the administrator is not influenced by any jewels or clothing which might influence the sympathy with you.”
Not really the information she hoped for. Her heart was pounding but she knew what was expected of her. In the end she has done a mistake and now needs to pay for it. Basically a principle she followed herself when working with children in the social institute but just much more than that. Nodding shyly Melly waited until the officer left through the door at the other side and started to take off her clothes. She felt so vulnerable doing this. She hesitated when it came to her bra but with much fear in her throat, undid the bra as well.
As a semi-professional swimmer she was well built, had a sporty but woman-like figure and firm breasts. The tension in her made her nipples erect which made her feel even more vulnerable.
With a tear in her eye she pulled down her panties. At the medical examination yesterday she was made to fully shave her pussy which she knew will be now visible to everybody behind that door. Will there be a man or only the officer she already met?
She used the toilet and then sat down on the bench and waited for her fate to begin. It felt like ages for her. Eventually, the door opened and the officer returned to the room. “OK. We are ready. Please come with me”.
Melly followed the officer through the dreaded door and flinched when she saw what was behind. Three officers, two female and one male, were standing there, looking sternly at her. Tears came to her eyes. Here she was, standing naked in front of women she did not know and even worse, a man, not much older than herself. She had the feeling he was slowly walking his view down her body, from her black curly hair to her breasts and down to the freshly shaven pussy.
In the middle of the windowless room was a wooden X shaped frame with a long thick cushion in the junction of both bars. The frame was in a 45° angle pointing straight to the male officer standing behind it. Now she realized he had a big leather strap in his hand!
Too many thoughts were running through her head but her fears were interrupted by the officer who lead her in. “Melly U. Stand straight, hands behind your head!”. She did as she was told, exposing everything to the male officer (she almost forgot about the other three female officers as the male officer drew all her attention).
“You have chosen to be punished by 20 strokes of the strap, administered to your buttocks. Is this correct?” the officer continued.
“This is correct” Melly managed to reply.
At that moment the two female officers approached her, took her arms and led her towards the wooden frame. Her arms were put on the two upper ends of the frame, secured tightly. Her feet were bound to the lower ends of the frame, making her legs spread wide apart. The cushion was adjusted to fit it right under her pelvis, forcing her butt to be presented for everything that might happen in the next minutes. When accommodating with her position she leaned forward a bit. When doing do, her breasts touched the cold frame which made her flinch.
The two officers stepped back and said “Offender ready for punishment”. Without saying a word the male officer started walking around the frame and after a few steps stood behind Melly who could no longer see what was happening behind her.
“One!” a female voice exclaimed and before she could make out who it was she heard a loud SLAP and felt her buttocks being moved heavily. Just after the impact she could feel her buttocks wiggling due to the impact. A moment later a stinging pain started to grow in her backside, first on the left buttock but then, even worse on the right buttock. She was too startled to scream or say anything, just took a deep breath. She felt so bad in her situation, naked, bound to a wooden frame, sticking out her butt to a man as if asking him to beat her. And even worse: she had the feeling by choosing the strap she chose this.
“Two!” the voice came again and was followed again by a huge noise, big impact on her buttocks and a sting even worse than the first one.
“Three!” she knew what was coming. The strap landed a little lower than before, hitting exactly the crease between the buttocks and the back of her thighs. She gasped, letting out a small moan. How could she stand it.
Stroke after stroke landed on her butt. With every stroke the pain increased and after six strokes she started screaming after each one. With each stroke she forgot more about being completely naked. The pain was just too absorbing.
Eventually, the twenty strokes were administered. Melly was firstly too exhausted to leave the frame on her own and remained there but the two officers took her arms and helped her leave the frame. The frame had left marks on her breasts but they were nothing compared to the dark red marks that covered the area from the top of her buttocks to the thighs.
She was led to another door that she did not notice before. Behind the door she was in a nursery where she was laid on and a nurse started caring for the marks. “It’s alright” the nurse said. “In a few days you will see that it is all going to be good again.”
Melly’s ordeal was over.

micha44

Re: Punishment Act 2030 - Melly chooses a strapping

Post by micha44 » Sat May 17, 2014 8:48 pm

Nice story I really enjoyed specially with the link that tells punishment and points. Hope there are more coming.

Paddles-u-in-pa

Post by Paddles-u-in-pa » Tue May 20, 2014 8:16 pm

Very good story. I can't wait for the next installment.

schoolmaster

Post by schoolmaster » Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:39 pm

Great story. Thanks for sharing