An Audience with Lisa F/F

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
lis345

An Audience with Lisa F/F

Post by lis345 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:05 am

It was the first time we had been to town together in a while and the car park was heaving with festive shoppers. We bypassed the first 3 levels and were busy circling the fourth waiting for someone to pull out. Lynne was cross with me already. 'You have been pushing it for days madame, just one step out of line.' This had been her pronouncement after I allegedly put the dishes in the sink with a bit of a crash. We circled the car park once more then suddenly a jolt as I slammed the brakes on. 'For fucks sake!!!' The words left my mouth and my middle finger raised before my brain had a chance to engage. The moment was frozen as I tried to claw the words back, the sense of impending doom increased as I knew I couldn't. Two women, early 20s paused and looked for a moment before giggling and continuing across the road. I slowly turned to be greeted by lynnes expression of shock.

Not a word was spoken as we stood in line for coffee, the only thing that stopped us from going home immdeiately was the automatic one hour charge on entering the car park. One thing Lynne hated was wasting money. I looked up and my face burned bright as the two ladies I had verbally assaulted joined the line behind us. I looked at the floor and hoped Lynned wouldn't notice. The ladies looked in out direction and giggled, my face burned brighter as I tried to shrink and become invisible. My heart sank as lynne began to speak. 'Morning ladies, I really must apologise for Lisa's outburst, there really is no excuse for rudeness.' The ladies just nodded, looking a little awkward themselves. 'You will have a coffee with us, won't you? Our treat.'
The ladies too a seat opposite as lynne carried a tray of hot lattes to our table. The two women remained silent as lynne picked up her drink and sipped it. 'So are you from round here?' she asked. 'We are students.' Replied the slim redhead. 'Alice and Honesty.' 'What beautiful names.' lynne chimed.'So what do you do?' My drink remained untouched as I sat awkwardly, looking at the floor, the conversation far too relaxed for my liking. 'We are students,' replied Alice,' first year.'

Time passed at a snails pace as the pleasant too and fro continued, then something Lynne said jolted me from my misery. 'No doubt neither of you have only recently left home. I wonder how your mothers would have responded if you had had an outburst like lisa's.' Alice and Honesty now took their turn to look mortified. They blushed and glanced at each other betraying a shared secret. 'Your expression speaks volumes, I can no doubt infer stern action would have been take.' Again the Ladies blushed, their silence confirmed Lynne's assumption. Oh my God!!! Not here! Not now! Not to these two!!!. Lynne had never kept our discipline regime a secret, friends would often be regaled with tales of how I kicked and begged over her lap. She reveled in giving graphic descriptions of her disciplianry efforts. But not now, not to these two! My mind raced as I wished myself even smaller. 'Well I am not different and you can rest assured very stern action will be forthcoming the moment we get home.' Honest spat her coffee in shock at the forthright nature of that remark. Alice was altogether more calm. Her interest was apparent from the change in her eye contact. She paused and put down her drink and then spoke. 'You are of course correct, any parent worth her salt would adminster a sound spanking for such rudeness.' There, she had said it, the S word. All secrets were out and cards were on the table. We all knew now that my fate was to be a spanking. My head spun as the word came out. Totally mortifying, theses ladies, nearly half my age, aware of my childish fate. 'Just before I left home, I made a similar mistake and swore in front of one of my mothers friends. It goes without saying, I had a very long and painful trip over mothers lap.' Alice pasued again, looked at me and then back at lynne. 'What really made me learn my lesson was that I was spanked in front of her friend. Mother thought that as she had been offended, she should witness the correction. In hindsight, I thought that very fair.' My face positviley prickled with heat, my heart punded into my chest. No way! She wouldn't! Would she? 'You are of course correct. Where are my manners? You are both very welcome to join us at ours. I am sure you will be left in no doubt that I take rudeness very seriously.'
The journey home was a blur, I was still wishing myself to wake out of this nighmare as I kicked my jeans and panties off and retrieved the hockey skirt and gym knickers. This was the standard punishment outfit, panties that revealed something when they came down and a skirt that was easily lifted. A white polo neck completed the outfit. I could make out excited chatter from downstairs. I couldn't keep Lynne waiting too long, although in all honesty climbing out of the window was a serious consideration.

I vainly smoothed the skirt down and took a deep breath. The floorbards creeked as I stepped onto the landing and began the descend the stairs. I was greeted by Lynne sat centrally on a dinning chair, Alice and Honesty snuggled into the sofa an expression of excited anticipation on their faces. I tried to block them out of my consciousness as I crossed the floor and stood, thighs pressing agianst Lynnes. She pressed on my back giving me permission to bend. I positioned myself, bottom highest, palms flat on the floor. I screwed my eyes shut, but could still sense four unfamilair eyes, fixed on my raised posterior. Lynne's hand caressed the pleated skirt as she addressed the audience. 'I know that when many spank, they like to give a set number. We are slightly different in this house, we have a set time.' I felt my skirt being lifted clear as she continued to address the waiting audience. My thighs felt a cool breeze and even the awareness that my knickers were now on display was heightened. 'I find that having a time means that Lisa will know excatly how long the punishment will last and adds a sense of dread. Of course she has no idea how many spanks will be deleivered and I like to vary the intensity and tempo so she has no idea what to expect. Her fingers were now looped into the waistband of the heavy green knickers causing me to dig my toes in as my mortification reached a crescendo. Lynne now addressed me as my panites headed south, stopping level at my knees. I am thinking as we have guests, we need to make this worth their while, so an hour is in order. Lynnes spankings are invariably less that 30 minutes. As unfeasible as it sounds, after some long pauses for scolding and the odd inspection with her fingertips of the damage, enough time is there to give a really sound spanking and make sure I am bawling and pleading, but there is nothing over the top. The length of sentence doesn't register as the sense of the guests fixated on my bare globes floods my imagination, I clench in a attempt to make the view less prominent.

Lynnes hands caressed my bare globes, Alice and Honesty crept forward, mesmerised by the sight of the exposed flesh. I felt her hand leave my rear and then a flash of pain as it returned with a loud crack. There was a long pause before I felt the next, an equally venomous blow on the adjacent cheek. 'There is no rush,' Lynne commented as she continued the slow, deliberate swats, her hand sinking into my flesh and lingering for a few seconds before rising again and pausing. 'Lisa knows very well I can change the tempo at anytime.' To prove her point she landed a flurry of 30 hard fast swats covering my entire bottom. I yelped and kicked as the burn became intense. 'thhhhhhhowwwwwwiiieeeeee,' was my non-verbal response, my legs kicked as, for a moment, I forgot we had an audience. She paused again, pressing her hand into my flesh and then whipped her hand skywards again, raining fresh blows at lightning pace. This caused me to push up with one hand and twist. 'Ooowwwwwwwww ah ah thhhhhhhhooowwwwwww.' Still mindful of being watched, I quickly regained my composure. I let my eyes open a little to glance at the clock. A mere 5 minutes had passed.

SMMAAAACCCKKKK SMAAAACCCKKKKK. Lynne slowed the pace again, concentrating on the fleshiest parts of my sit spots. I gave a groan and jolted my head up with each blow. 'So tell me Alice.' Is this anything like the punishment you were given?' Her eyes focused on the rise and fall of Lynne's hand, she too a while to process the question. ' Um yes, sort of. Mum used a wooden brush, one on each cheek for each year of my age.' She paused again as the swats continued. 'But I can see you have your own style and its very effective.' Too right it was, the sting reached that point where there was no respite, it just kep building, the gaps between the swats not giving enough time for it to subside. Alice sat forward now, elbows on her knees. 'Does it tale long to get the response you want?' Her eyes burrowed into the redenning flesh.' With my mother it was over quickly and she got tears everytime, but I can see how this will make her contemplate her actions for longer.' My eyes were pricked with tears. The pain of the steady blows, coupled with having my spanking analysed by a college student some 17 years yonger than me. I didn't dare check the clock again, I pushed my palms firmly into to carpet and steadied my breathing, determined not to give them the satisfaction of tears.

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. Lynne began to spank in earnest again, perhaps sensing my stubborness. I kick and twist as the volley shows no sign of ending. There is a brief respite then smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack. The rapid, intense spanks continue. The pain and embarassment hit a spike and the floodgates open, a mixture of shame and hopelessness cause me to sob, my feet drumming childishly into the carpet. The temp increased making my crys more audible. This couldn't get much worse, I was crying and begging like a child in front of Lynne and the two onlookers. 'Pleeeeaasssssssseeee aaawww oowwwwwwwwwww, I won't swear again, promissssssssssseeeeeeee.' I could hear my whiny voice and imagine what the onlookers thought of me.' The swats continued, my legs scissored as I gave in, all thoughts of composure were gone now as my legs opened, closed and kicked and I pleaded and cried.

Alice looked up at the clock, the tempo had reduced and a lecture was being puntuated with the odd swat. Three quarters of an hour had passed, the time had flown by for Alice and Honesty. Lisa's bottom was cherry red and her cries ragged.

The clock neared the hour as I glanced up again. I was all cried out, my bottom just throbbed as I lay limp across Lynnes firm, jean covered thighs. The swats landed infrequntly. I opened my eyes and peered at Alice and Honesty, they were snuggled into the settee clutching their knees. Lynne chose her target carefully now, trying to fill in any lighter shades of red. All animosity at the students and all self consciousness was gone. This felt deserved now, rudeness is just not like me. Lynnes had rested on my scorching bottom and rubbed in a circular motion. I looled over at the settee and smiled softly.

Often123

Re: An Audience with Lisa F/F

Post by Often123 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Lynne is definitely an expert spanker and got the expected response. The girls had quite a show and should be satisfied justice was done. I'd read more about this couple.

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:30 am

Very good story young Lisa knows that Lynne will take care of her brattiness and the other girls viewing her spanking know that they will receive their big spanks if they need it too ,best wishes from ,Tim.

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:36 pm

Sounds like there's a lot more to this story than we get hear - keep it up!

truman71

Post by truman71 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:39 am

I love this story. You are a brilliant writer and have a lovely devious mind! :)