A Spanking Society

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
Sarge77C

A Spanking Society

Post by Sarge77C » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:43 pm

is a Polite Society

A Spanking Society is a Polite Society

Atlanta - 2002

So I had taken this 3 month gig for an IT project with a major bank in Atanta. The workplace was extremely uptight, with everyone having to wear business professional on a daily basis. Suffice it to say that by the end of the work week, I was ready to let loose. Took a nice apartment in Buckhead for the duration. Buckhead is a pretty nice place, but most of the music is canned and it can’t compete with a true music nirvana like Austin TX for live music.

Now I had been hearing about this very cool spanking group, which for legal purposes here will be known as The Society. I can tell you that their initials were S.S.S. and they apparently had active chapters in both Chattanooga TN and Atlanta. So I finally got ahold of a contact phone number and gave them a call. Had a talk with a nice guy who asked me a number of questions about my interest in spanking and any experience I had in that vein. He did tell me that there was a personal interview involved in joining, and that was fine with me as every spanking group I had ever known had some sort of mechanism for vetting potential members. So I gave them my address, phone and email address and was told I would be contacted by the interviewer.

So the following week I come back to the apartment from work and immediately walk over to a nice restaurant to have dinner. After dinner I had just arrived back in my apartment when there was a knock on my door. I open the door to a pretty young blonde and she tells me she is there for the interview. Her name was Katy and she was dressed in cutoff shorts, a halter top and sandals. No sooner had I invited her in when she is asking me if I had eaten yet. It was obvious that my buying her dinner was, as far as she was concerned, part of the interview. So back we went to the restaurant where I nursed a bourbon and coke while she ate :) The conversation drifted over a number of topics that ranged from the local spanking and BDSM scene to Underground Atlanta and the Falcons.

Back in the apartment we both sat at the kitchen table while Katy asked me a number of questions and took notes on a legal pad. A few of the questions were about the variables that were typically either known in advanced or negotiated between a spanker and spankee for a spanking session. Katy asked me to list and discuss a few of these factors, which included the spankee’s dress, any instruments to be used, safe words, any touching or more of the genitals and etc.

Katy then stood up, dropped her shorts revealing a thong and a very nicely rounded little bottom, and asked me to demonstrate my spanking technique. It was in the back of my mind that maybe something like this could happen but to be honest I really hadn’t expected it. But you do what you have to do :) So I took her over my knee and began a light to moderate working over of her nice little bottom and it quickly warmed to my touch. I would spank her a few times, then caress her ass and also rub the tops of her thighs, then more spanks and so on.

I heard Katy sigh as my hands, when caressing her inner thighs between spanks, would come up and lightly brush her pubic mound. She was now squirming under my touch and I felt the heat from her pussy each time my hand would pass higher and higher between her legs. . I continued the spanking for a few more minutes then stopped and slid a finger past her thong and into her now soaking wet pussy.

Katy groaned, stood up, grabbed my hand and said simply “Now Sir if you would fuck me.” I had to smile at that thinking I could deal with many more “interviews” like this one. I set a new record for disrobing and we went at it doggy style on the bed. Just before I came she spun around, grabbed my cock and sucked me dry. It was hot, passionate, animalistic sex. It was great!

So 2 weeks go by and I receive an email invite to a Society spanking party. It was to be held in the grand ballroom of a major hotel chain in downtown. The invite contained information on location, dress, behavior and the generals rules of decorum. This was going to be interesting. Years before while working in the banquet department of, interestingly enough, that same hotel chain, the catering department had booked a group in for a party. The group was called New England Local Swingers. The night of the party I asked the banquet chief about the booking and he told me he thought they were a square dance group. :) Umm, no. That night had actually been very restrained with the men on one side and the ladies mostly on another. I thought it looked like an adult version of a high school junior prom before the punch was spiked :)

So I had no idea what the atmosphere was going to be like for this. It turned out to be something completely different than what I expected. The set and setting was a large dining room with the lights turned down a bit. Muted muzak was the soundtrack. Groups of 6 to 8 people sat clustered around these large round tables. A few cases that looked like they might contain crops and canes were also present. It was a somewhat subdued scene. Then folks started walking around. They would stop and talk to someone. The talks were discussions/negotiations. What did the spanker/spankee like? Bare hand, paddle or crop? Safe word, etc etc.

Then it began, the first sounds of hands on bottom could be heard. I noticed that although there were some male spankees, the vast majority were female. And the dress and undergarments among those females ranged from panties, to lacy, frilly, hardly there things, to pantyhose, to thongs. A few wore no panties at all. Then the sounds of crops, paddles and canes were added to the mix, along with the sounds of soft sighs and passionate moans. A few couples paired off to retired to a more private setting in a room. Many of those, I noticed also carried one of those cases with them.

It was the sound that was so entrancing. I had witnessed my share of no holds barred orgies and it doesn’t get much wilder than the sounds you would hear say, in a back room dungeon in Frankfurt or Paris. But this was different. Far more subtle but equally, if not even more erotic. The moans, groans and sighs increased now. There was also more movement among the spankees and it was clear many were almost frantically trying to position themselves where they could hump a leg or a knee. The room was definitely warming up and the smells of sex were becoming more noticeable as the lady’s love tunnels were becoming wetter and wetter.

Then I saw it. This very attractive short little blonde started to cum. The sounds she made in trying to mute her orgasm were so freakin’ hot. And her pussy began a slow drip onto the hardwood floor. And then more and more ladies began to follow suit. The scene was so different, so subtle and yet so intensely hot at the same time. That vision of squirming ladies, moaning, groaning and trying so hard to cum relatively quietly, while so many pussies dripped their love juice onto the floor, remains one of the erotic scenes I’ve ever witnessed in my lifetime.

Support your local spanking group.

truman71

Re: A Spanking Society

Post by truman71 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:51 am

You lucky guy! Beautiful! :)