Returning To...

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Re: Returning To...

Post by derry-boychild » Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:25 am

Ideally, though this is a stretch, they have a responsible daughter to who 'babysits' mommy

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:01 pm

That could happen. While the contracts refer to the senior and junior parties to the agreement there is nothing that specifies the ages have to match who the "senior" party is...

There might be a story there. An aunt trying to trap a niece who is careless with her paperwork and finds herself a returnee under the control of her niece....

Goodgulf

maturewoman

Post by maturewoman » Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:32 pm

I love this story every time I read it. But I was wondering, what if it was a parent in financial trouble who had to move in with their child?

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Um, I think I answered it above. The person that the contract designates as "senior party" is the designated adult while the "junior party" is the returnee - even if the senior party happens to be younger than the returnee.

So a mother entering bankruptcy might find herself suddenly taken to task by her successful daughter. The daughter would the senior party, the mother the junior or returnee, and the mother could find herself over her daughter's lap...

This might work best if the mother gave birth too young... Say the mother is only 16 or 17 years older than the daughter.

Goodgulf