Spanked by a Stranger - a different viewpoint

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:32 pm

Note: this is the other point of view for the story at:
http://www.spanko.net/spanking_forums/v ... f=3&t=2495

This is going to sound crazy. No, not just crazy, it's going to sound completely mental. I know that if someone told this story to me I'd call bullshit, but it's true and I swear it happened just like this!

I had just broken up with my boyfriend and it wasn't a good break up. How could it be? Walking in on him jerking off to a picture on his computer was bad enough, but it was a picture of my sister! My older sister! In a bikini with one of her nipples half showing. Well, you saw a bit of her areola peaking out but not the tit itself. That was his excuse of why he was spanking his monkey while looking at her but he could see millions of naked girls on the internet who wouldn't be my sister. My sister who was four years older than me and had two kids and doesn't look half as hot as I do.

Worse, we had planned to go away together for a week of fun. I had my time booked off and it was too late to change that but HE was supposed to pay for the tickets as a belated birthday gift and I couldn't afford to go on my own. I couldn't afford the airfare and I couldn't even afford to pay more than half the cost of the room. Not unless I stayed in some scuzzy place and I didn't want to stay someplace where I didn't dare to sit on the toilet seat without covering it with TP.

But there was no way I going to spend my vacation sitting home and moping. Then I heard a girl at work mentioning how she had taken the train someplace. She was complaining about how she had wasted half her vacation getting there and back and suddenly I had a solution. I could afford the price of a sleeper, spend a day or two somewhere, then travel back on the train. It wasn't flying to a beach and soaking in the sun for most of the time (which was what the asshole was still planning to do) but it was better than moping alone.

Thinking back and trying to be honest with myself, one of the reasons that relationship didn't work out was that we had different tastes in bed. Or maybe I should say that our tastes were too much the same. You see, I like to have a nice warm backside when I'm doing it. A good spanking produces a lot of heat and only a little of it is in my backside. When I finally got around to telling about what really turned me on that asshole didn't think that I was a freak for wanting to be spanked. No, the problem was HE wanted me to spank HIM.

We switched off a bit, but neither of us really wanted to spank the other.

Maybe that's what made me walking in on him as bad as it was. He had a hairbrush sitting beside the computer and I know, just know, that he was picturing Erika going all parental on his ass with that brush. Which would never happen. I mean, she has kids and still doesn't believe in spanking so she's never going to use a brush on anything but hair.

Riding the train, well it wasn't a barrel of monkeys but it was better than staying home alone sulking. I spent the days wandering the train, occasionally talking to people. Most of the passengers were only going short distances so it was like talking to someone in a coffee shop, someone you'd never meet again. I didn't mention the break up or that asshole to anyone.

Sure, there were kids running around and a couple of them got yelled at, but there weren't any spankings. I suppose a spanking might have happened on a train sometime in the past, but not today. No, there are too many anti spankers and a lack of privacy so no kids were even threatened with seat warming during that trip.

But that doesn't mean the topic of spanking never came up. On the evening of the night in question, I shared a table with a girl in the restaurant car. At another table a stressed out kid was having a meltdown and the girl, I think her name was Daphne or Thelma because I remember thinking about Scooby Doo when she told me about it but I'm not sure, no, I am sure, her name was Daphne. Anyway, Daphne made a comment about if she had done that she would have to finish her dinner standing up. I countered, asking if that would have happened if they were eating out in public and she admitted that probably not. I pointed out that the train was basically all a public space, unless she could picture a spanking happening in one of those little closet like bathrooms, and she said she was sure that spankings had happened in the sleepers. Then I had to admit that no one would see you doing it then, but maybe they would hear you, and that started a bit of a debate that continued into the bar car.

I wanted to drop it once we got to the bar car, but Daphne wouldn't let it go, and somehow a couple of older people got caught in the conversation. Maybe more than a couple. One woman, who was just this side of being a senior, admitted that she had been spanked more than once on a train, adding "but back in those days we didn't know any better". Then she added that she'd had been spanked on a train when she was older, but that had been from a boyfriend and that was a whole 'nother thing.

That had gotten lots of laughs and a few knowing chuckles. Daphne had giggled and said "lucky you". But as the drinking went on and as one of the train staff (maybe it was a conductor? who knows about titles like that?) was refreshing drinks he commented that there was still plenty of spankings happening on the train. That the train hardly even made a full loop without some sort of spanking happening but now days it usually wasn't little tails that got smacked.

That got my mind racing.

That night, after more than a few drinks at the bar car, I wobbled back to my sleeper. The sway in my step wasn't completely due to the movement of the train but my voice wasn't slurred or anything like that. Stripping off for bed, I couldn't help focusing on what had been said. I could picture someone sitting on the bed and me laying over his lap getting my tail tanned. Or over her lap; not that I'm bi or anything but I don't mind thinking about another girl spanking me. Of course I had my laptop but the WiFi sucked so it wasn't like I could do any serious browsing but I was to cue up a couple of spanking videos I'd downloaded. I plugged in my ear phones and maybe my hands did stray between my legs as I dealt with the stress of the day and told myself how I was better off without that asshole than I'd ever been with him.

Now one thing that I haven't mentioned, mainly because it wasn't important until now, is that I sleep in the nude. That meant that when I was done watching the videos I just had to wash up in the sleeper's bathroom, put my laptop away, and turn off the lights. Another thing I haven't mentioned is that I've been setting my alarm for one in the morning, five in the morning, and then my normal 'wake the fuck up' time. At one I would unlock my sleeper's door and at five I'd lock it again. There was just a guilty thrill I got, knowing that I was sleeping nude with countless strangers who might walk by my door. It was a safe but kinky thrill and you do get it at a hotel so why not?

Between my longings and the talk in the bar car and the spanking videos my dreams soon turned to spanking. I was having a wonderful hazy dream about a certain asshole I used to date finally putting me over his lap for a good hard spanking when things got really weird. For a moment I thought I was still dreaming. The smacks on my backside felt real but I couldn't make a sound, just like in some dreams, so I thought it wasn't real.

But the spanking kept building and I realise that there was something over my mouth! I was awake! There was a man in my sleeper and he was spanking my naked bottom as the naked rest of me wiggled on his lap. I tried to get away then but he had too tight of a hold on me. He spanked and spanked and took me further than any lover ever had before. Seriously, if I had a safe word I would have screamed it, but I didn't have a safe word and I couldn't scream even if I wanted to. I could make some sounds, sobbing songs as I wept almost silently.

The spanking seemed to go on forever. Seriously, I was kicked out before it ended it. I had heard people talking about being spanked beyond surrender but I had never ever come close to experiencing it but that night... That man took places I hadn't known even existed.

Then the man yanked the tape off my mouth and left me there. He just left! I curled up sobbing on my bed and he just left me. Not that I wanted him to anything to do me. I didn't know him from Adam and there was no way I could consent to whatever he wanted but it didn't seem fair to just leave me there. I mean, he could have at least told me his name.

After a bit of sobbing in the darkness I fumbled for the light.

After locking my door I went through one of my bags until I found a certain battery operated device. I set my alarm from 5 to my normal wakeup, switched off the light, curled up on my bed, and buzzed back into dreamland.

The next morning I wasn't sure if it was a dream or not. Had I just watched the spanking video, taken Buzzy to bed with me, and dreamt everything? Then I rolled off my side and knew that it hadn't been a dream.

My bottom still hurt!

Checking it in the mirror I saw a few lingering marks; even a bruise or two.

It had been real.

I dressed but lingered in my room, not sure if I wanted to meet my spanker in the morning light. Finally I went for a brunch and soon ran into one of the women I had been drinking with in the bar car last night. She had twinkle in her eye and asked if I heard anything odd last night. When I stalled she just laughed told me that after I left Daphne had made a comment about how there might be a spanking on this trip too. And last night's drinking companion revealed that she thought she had heard the sounds of flesh meeting flesh drifting through the night.

I ordered a mimosa and got lost in thought. I knew what had happened. Daphne had planned a little adventure for herself and somehow our paths had crossed. Her planned spanker became mine.

My stay was (of course) an anticlimax after that. So was my return trip. I left my door unlocked all the time but nothing happened.

But that trip did wonders for me. Even the people at work saw it. They said I practically glowing when I got back. And I felt happy. I was completely over that asshole and him jerking off thinking about my OLDER sister (not my younger sister, my older one) didn't matter to me any more.

I had lived out my fantasy. I had finally got a hard, tear jerking, sobbing on my pillow spanking. I now had the courage to post a personal that mentioned spanking. Not a spanking site, but I listed it as a possible interest on a regular dating site. I had never done that before. I had never even hinted that I might like spanking before I'd slept with the guy a few times, hoping that he would raise the idea, but now I had the courage to list spanking as a possible interest.

Thinking back, it was the best vacation ever.

Goodgulf

shavannah

Re: Spanked by a Stranger - a different viewpoint

Post by shavannah » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:05 pm

Excellent story. I like a stray from the norm

goodgulf

Re: Spanked by a Stranger - a different viewpoint

Post by goodgulf » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:15 pm

As do I. Which is why I try to think about situations that haven't been written about before - which is harder than it sounds. Weird settings (trains), weird situations (someone setting herself up to be spanked but giving the wrong room number), and such aren't the first things that come to mind.

Goodgulf