Kara Gets Pulled Over (F/M)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
starrfyre

Kara Gets Pulled Over (F/M)

Post by starrfyre » Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:26 am

Fair Warning to everyone, this story gets a bit rough and mildly dark.

Kara sighed as she looked into her side mirror, the blue and red lights of a police cruiser flashing far brighter than they needed to be. The fact that it was near midnight made those bright lights all the worse. She had her windows rolled down. It was a warm night, after all. Kara was a woman in her mid-twenties with dark brown hair and eyes to match. She had an ankh tattooed on her upper left arm and a shield with an ornate "K" emblazoned on it tattooed on her upper right arm. Silver rings adorned her index fingers and her right hand’s ring finger. Each ear was pierced three times and she wore plain silver rings in each one. She glanced up at the cop as he stepped up beside her car.

"License and registration, please." he said curtly. He was a clean shaven, boy band looking type. At least, that's how Kara saw him. She reached over to her glove box and popped it open. When she did, the light that came on inside shone on her registration papers, some napkins, and a hand gun. She thought nothing of it until she heard the sound of the officer pulling his hand gun from its holster. Kara turned slowly and eyed the man.

"Jumpy tonight?" she asked.

"Step out of the car, Miss." the cop said as he stepped back to allow her room to open the door. She gave a rather annoyed sigh, shoved the door open and stepped out, revealing that she wore a gun on her left hip as well. She was dressed in a tank top which showed the straps of her sports bra underneath, a pair of worn out jeans that had a couple of rips in them, and combat boots.

"I have permits for both guns." she stated calmly. Like most cops, he ignored the fact that she'd even spoken and gestured to her car.

"Turn around and put your hands on the roof, Miss." he said with authority in his voice. Kara sighed once more, turned and put her hands on the car. The officer moved forward and pulled her gun out of its holster and set it on the trunk lid of her car. He then put his gun away and started patting the woman down. His hands moved around Kara's waist, along her back, and then he went down to her ankles and started working his way up. He started getting slower when he felt along the backs and insides of Kara's thighs. It wasn't lost on Kara, who's muscles were starting to tense. The officer's hands slid up and blatantly grabbed Kara's ass, squeezing both firm cheeks. Kara's eyes narrowed and in a split second, she whipped around and slapped the cop across the face.

"No." was all she said. The officer was stunned for a moment, his hand held to his cheek. He drew his gun again, training it on Kara.

"That is assault on an officer of the law. Mi- hey!" the man managed to get out before Kara slapped the gun right out of his hands. Before he knew what was going on, Kara's fingers had grabbed his ear in a tight hold and she had jerked him in close. Her eyes flitted to the name tag he wore above his badge.

"Officer Meyer, you've been a very naughty little boy." she growled out softly.

"I.. wh.. what??" he asked, confused by the sudden turn of events.

"Sexually assaulting a woman you've pulled over is far over-stepping your bounds, young man. I know you police these days have little respect for the law you're sworn to uphold but you should truly know better." she lectured, her tone brooking no argument.

"I didn't... you know... do.. do that." he stammered out, head tilted to keep the pressure off of his ear.

"Lying as well? What's your name, young man?" she asked.

"J.. Joe." he managed to get out.

"Hm. Joey seems more appropriate, given your behavior." Kara stated as she started toward a nearby bench, pulling Officer Joe Meyer along by his ear. What luck, getting pulled over in the park. She sat down on the bench and let go of Joey's ear, only to start undoing his belt and pants. Before he could really comprehend what was going on, they both dropped to his ankles. His face went red with embarrassment but before he could protest, he found himself jerked down and over the woman's lap. Kara's legs were firm and warm. So was the arm holding poor Joey down. He tried to squirm loose but she wasn't letting him go.

"You can't do this! This is a crime!" Joey protested.

"What? Going to go tell your cop buddies that you got spanked like a bad little boy by a pretty girl?" Kara asked mockingly before raising her hand and bringing it down sharply on the seat of Officer Meyer's boxers. Her hand didn't stop with one smack either. She just kept going, slapping the cop's presented bottom with hard, sharp smacks. Joey's face went red with embarrassment. He bit his lip, trying to fight off the urge to cry out. He didn't know a woman's hand could hurt so much, so quick! Kara was smacking from the top of the poor boy's bottom to the backs of his thighs, using all of the considerable strength in her arm to tan his hide.

After a couple of minutes of the non-stop smacks ringing out in the night air, she paused. He relaxed, only to start squirming again as Kara jerked his boxers down.

"No! Please, Ma'am!" he whined.

"Yes, little boy." she responded, baring the officer's pinkened bottom. She quickly resumed her efficient rhythm of swats on the now bared rear end. Every slap rang out like a gunshot as she set fire to his sit spots with her hard hand. "Maybe next time, you'll think twice about grabbing a woman's ass." she scolded as her hand kept dealing out a scorching barrage of swats.

"Yes, Ma'am!" was all Officer Meyer could get out. His feet started kicking as Kara's hand focused on the backs of thighs, adding some more color to the skin there. Joey's vision started to cloud with tears from both pain and embarrassment.

"Who's a naughty wittle boy?" Kara asked in a tone she might use with a toddler, punctuating each word with a swat to Officer Joey's backside.

"M-Me, Ma'am." the well spanked young man stuttered.

"What happens to naughty boys who use their badge as license to sexually assault women?" Kara asked, again using the tone she'd use on a little boy. She also applied a smack with every word, much to Joey's dismay as tears slipped down his cheeks.

"Th... they get sp-spanked, Ma'am." he whimpered out.

"Good boy." Kara said with a smirk. She landed several more extra hard smacks on each sit spot, causing the cop to cry out. She stopped and patted his bottom. "So, did you like grabbing my ass, boy?" she asked nonchalantly.

"Wh-what?" he asked, the question not quite sinking into his head.

"Did your little cock get hard when you grabbed my ass, boy?" Kara asked louder, her tone harder than before.

"Oh... well... y-yes, Ma'am." he replied slowly.

"Did you think about fucking my ass?" she inquired sternly.

"Well, I... yes, of course." he responded sheepishly.

"Ever wonder what that feels like for the woman?" the woman questioned with a few firm pats to Joey's warm bottom.

"No, of course not." he answered with a bit of a sniffle.

"I see." was all he got in return as Kara's hand slipped the nightstick from his belt.

"What're you doin' now??" he asked, his tone a bit panicked.

"Broadening your horizons with a new experience, Joey." she returned. She spit on the nightstick, stroking her saliva up and down the shaft before using one hand to spread Joey's cheeks and using the other to press the tip of the nightstick against the officer's asshole.

"No! NO!" he struggled but it was of little use. The polished wooden shaft plunged into his ass, stretching him beyond anything he'd felt before, so suddenly and so deeply. He wailed out into the night. Kara couldn't resist, she started fucking his ass with that nightstick. It only took a few moments before she felt something curious. Something hard pressing against her lap.

"My my, Officer Meyer. Do you like getting fucked in the ass?" she asked with a hint of glee in her voice.

"No!" he protested, sniffling as he did.

"Ah ah ah, don't you lie to me, boy." Kara warned. All Joey could do was sniffle and sob in return. Kara let go of the stick, leaving it buried in the cop's ass. Her free hand took his cuffs and quickly cuffed one hand before she shoved him off her lap and onto the ground. She then cuffed his other hand after looping the chain of the cuffs around the leg of the park bench, which was bolted to the ground. Officer Joey wasn't going anywhere. She shoved him up onto all fours and took hold of that nightstick again. Her other hand reached around and grabbed his hard cock. Kara then began to simultaneously stroke Joey's cock and fuck his poor little asshole at the same time. The man moaned, whined, and sniffled, overwhelmed by the waves of pleasure mixed with surges of pain and humiliation. She could feel his cock pulsing in her hand. "Who's my little bitch?" Kara asked with a grin, still thrusting the nightstick into Joey's ass, careful not to go too deep while her hand stopped stroking his cock.

"Me, Ma'am!" the officer cried out.

"What're you, little boy?" she asked, her hand just toying with his cock now.

"Your little b-bitch!" he responded obediently.

"Good boy." she praised mockingly as her hand resumed stroking his cock. It only took a moment more and Joey came, his sticky load splattering onto the ground. Kara let go of his cock and the nightstick, leaving the latter buried in Joey's bottom. The cop fell over on his side. She quietly wiped her hand on his back, and then ripped his boxers off of him to wipe down the handle of the nightstick. She walked over to her car, picked up her gun and slid it back into its holster. After tossing the boxers, which she'd burn upon getting home, into the trunk of her car, she returned to Joey Meyer and sat down on the bench. "So a gang did this to you, huh?" she asked with a little smirk.

"Y... yes, Ma'am." he replied, having gather enough of his wits back to catch her drift.

"Good boy. You behave now." she said with a soft chuckle, then got up, walked to her car, got in, and drove off.

------------------------

The next morning, sitting at her kitchen table, Kara opened her newspaper and eyed the front page's headline.

"Police Officer Assaulted By Gang Members In Park".

A sly grin curved the woman's lips as she stood up, stretched, adjusted her long t-shirt, and started to make breakfast.

Bullseye

Re: Kara Gets Pulled Over (F/M)

Post by Bullseye » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:52 pm

That's one tough girl. Great writing.

jeffotk

Post by jeffotk » Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 am

Nice Story. Vividly depicted.

john_s_macleod

Post by john_s_macleod » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:43 pm

Not something that I'd want to happen tome - but - I really like the way that there's one small warning at first and then no apologies, no "so was that your fantasy," no twist at the end (I didn't consider the ending a "twist"). Good job!