Charlotte's mum spanks three

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sexylegsmale

Charlotte's mum spanks three

Post by sexylegsmale » Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:00 am

Sonya was watching the television when the door bell rang, it was the postman delivering a parcel she had ordered off the internet. Sonya signed for the parcel and went back into the lounge to open it. As it was Charlotte’s day off Sonya allowed Charlotte and Robert to have a lie in. It was just after half past ten when Charlotte came down stairs and walked into the kitchen, moments later her mum came into the kitchen “look what I have bought” said Sonya holding a wooden and a leather paddle. “what are them” asked Charlotte. “there a replacement for the slipper and hairbrush” said Sonya smiling, “mum please I have just got up, lets not go on about that stuff I just want to enjoy my day off” said Charlotte. “that’s fine if your making a cup of tea I will have one but we will need to discuss it when Robert gets up” said Sonya who placed the paddles on the kitchen bench and went outside into the garden shed. As soon as her mum had gone outside Charlotte went over to look at what her mum had bought. Sonya returned with a hammer and two small nails “right Charlotte where do you think I should hang these” asked Sonya. “what your actually going to hang them on the wall, are you purposly trying to split me and Robert up” replied Charlotte. Sonya decided that as the punishments were done in the lounge she would hang them up above the televison.

Charlotte came into the lounge with there cups of tea and handed her mum her cup of tea and sat down. “realy mum is there any need” said Charlotte shaking her head as she noticed where her mum had hung the paddles. “treat them like a reminder of what you’s will get if your naughty” replied Sonya. Just as they were finishing there drinks Robert came down stairs, “morning would anyone like a drink” asked Robert. “yes please I will have another one” replied Sonya handing Robert her empty cup. Charlotte followed Robert into the kitchen, “whats wrong babe” asked Robert. “honestly I am so anoyed at my mum” replied Charlotte. “why whats she done babe” asked Robert, “well as if it wasn’t bad enough her spanking us she has only gone and ordered these things off the internet to use instead of her hairbrush” replied Charlotte “what things” asked Robert. “look I suggest that you phone your mum and go back home because she’s going to break us up” said Charlotte. Robert put his arms around Charlotte’s waist and loosened her dressing gown, he put his hand down her nightie and began kissing her and fondling her breasts. “its fine babe I love you and like I said being spanked off your mum isnt a problem” replied Robert “stop it what if my mum walks in”. No sooner had Charlotte finished warning Robert the kitchen door opened and in walked Sonya. “OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU” shouted Sonya as she noticed Robert with his hands down Charlotte’s nightie.

“right both of you’s go and get your t-shirt and panties on” said Sonya “I’m so so sorry mum” said Charlotte, “too late for sorry you should have thought of that before allowing Robert to touch you up” replied Sonya. Robert and Charlotte went into the dining room and began getting dressed “what did you say about its fine getting spanked by my mum” said Charlotte. “sorry babe” replied Robert “what a brilliant start to my day off” replied Charlotte stamping her feet in anger. Once they were both dressed Charlotte and Robert returned to the kitchen, “right both of you’s go and stand in front of the kitchen sink I need to calm down before I punish you’s” Charlotte and Robert walked over to the kitchen sink and stood with their hands on their heads whilst Sonya made herself a cup of tea and then began lecturing Charlotte and Robert. “right while I have your full attention, I have ordered two paddles which are made specially for the purpose of spanking naughty bottoms and luckly they arrived today. So there is a change to how I will be spanking yous now and in the future. Instead of my slipper and hairbrush I will be using a leather and wooden paddle on your bottoms which means I will be able to reduce the amount of times I spank you’s which makes it both a quicker and a more effective punishment also as Charlotte already knows the paddles have pride of place hanging above the television as a reminder to you’s of what you will receive if your naughty. So instead of being slippered fifteen times I will spank you’s with the leather paddle ten times and instead of me spanking you’s twenty times with the hairbrush I will spank you ten times with the wooden paddle, now whilst the amount has reduced the pain will still be the same or slightly worse. Finally as an added reminder I am going to go upstairs and actually type up and print out what punishment’s you’s will receive and pin it to the wall below the paddles because I really need you both to start behaving yourselves which currently isnt happening, oh and I will no longer be hand spanking you’s its either the leather or wooden paddle’s that will be used from now on and your facing the wall time is now twenty minutes” said Sonya who stood up and went upstairs.“are you sure you don’t want to go home” whispered Charlotte, “well look on the bright side at least the amount’s have been reduced” replied Robert. “that’s brilliant except you havent seen the bloody things mum has bought this is an absolute nightmare seriously we need to start behaving like mum wants us to” replied Charlotte. Charlotte and Robert waited whilst Sonya printed out the ammended punishment rules and pinned them on the wall below the paddles.

Minor Issues
You will bend over the arm of the sofa and have your bottom spanked ten times with the leather paddle.
You will then stand facing a wall of my choice for twenty minutes with your hands on your head and will wear your t-shirt and panties until bed time.

Major issues
You will change into your t-shirt and panties.
You will then bend over the arm of the sofa and you will have your bottom spanked ten times with the wooden paddle.
You will then stand facing a wall of my choice for twenty minutes with your hands on your head and will wear your t-shirt and panties until bed time.

Your t-shirt and panties must be washed and dried each night before bed time, and If we need to go out you will wear them along with other items of suitable clothing. Once we arrive back home you will go back to wearing your t-shirt and panties until bed time.

Once Sonya had finished she ordered Charlotte to come into the lounge and bend over the sofa. “right I do believe that it was Robert who started the stuff I witnessed in the kitchen so think yourself lucky that your getting a leather spanking” said Sonya as she took the leather paddle off the wall and began spanking Charlotte. Robert stood in the kitchen listening to the moans and groans coming from the lounge as Sonya spanked her daughter.

Smack! Smack! “Oww” Smack! Smack! Smack! “pleeease mum stop” Smack! Smack! Smack! “Owww pleeeeease it hurts” Smack! Smack!

Being spanked with the slipper was painful enough, but the paddle was nearly as bad as the hairbrush and despite only being spanked ten times Charlotte’s bottom was bright red and equally sore. As soon as Sonya had finished spanking Charlotte she was made to stand facing the wall with her hands on her head. “RIGHT ROBERT GET IN HERE ITS YOUR TURN” shouted Sonya, Robert walked into the lounge he couldn’t help but notice how red and sore Charlotte’s bottom looked. Robert bent over the arm of the sofa, “right I believe that it was you who started what happened in the kitchen so your going to have the pleasure of the wooden paddle young man” said Sonya as she walked over and took the wooden paddle off the wall and began spanking Robert.

Smack! Smack! “oh my god” Smack! Smack! Smack! “please stop it hurts” Smack! Smack! “no I cannot take anymore pleeeeease no” Smack! Smack! Smack!

Once Sonya had delivered the last swat to Robert’s bottom he was made to go and stand next to Charlotte. “right let that be a lesson to you both” said Sonya as she placed the paddle’s back on the wall. Sonya sat down on the sofa looking at Charlotte’s and Robert’s bright red bottom’s. Suddenly the phone rang, it was Sonya’s best friend Claire Jenkinson.
c.jpg
(187.54 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
Sonya and Claire chatted for over over half an hour, as it had been nearly two weeks since she had last seen Claire, Sonya invited Claire over for lunch. “right Claire is coming over shortly so I want you’s to go upstairs and get changed, but be aware that as soon as Claire has gone your back to wearing your t-shirt and panties. Robert was ready first and he went into Charlotte’s bedroom, “hello sexy” said Robert as he noticed Charlotte was wearing a cream blouse and grey pencil skirt and busy tonging her hair. “don’t start I am only dressing up to try and cheer myself up as so far my day off has been a bloody nightmare” replied Charlotte. It took Charlotte half an hour to get ready and put some make-up on whilst she was getting ready the front door bell rang. “hi Sonya I know I am early” said Claire “ it’s fine give me your coat and go and sit down” replied Sonya. Claire walked into the lounge whilst Sonya went into the kitchen to make them a drink, Just as the kettle had boiled Sonya suddenly realised that the paddles were still hanging up in the lounge.

Sonya walked into the lounge to see Claire standing reading the list she had placed below the paddles. Sonya had previously confided in Claire that she still spanked Charlotte when she was naughty but this was the first time Claire actually knew exactly what discipline methods Sonya used. “my god when you said you still spanked Charlotte I thought you meant a couple of slaps” said Claire. “I know you will find this hard to believe but these have just arrived today” said Sonya as she attempted to take the paddles off the wall. “leave them its fine l have to say I am shocked, not that you use spanking as discipline but at how strict you obviously are with Charlotte, I suppose this level of punishment is what I would have imagined was normal in the 1930’s, is it a bad thing well judging by how well behaved Charlotte is it obviously works” replied Claire.“so we are still friends” asked Sonya, “yes of course we are like I said how you treat your daughter is up to you, I just wish I had the courage to do the same to Amber” replied Claire. “really I thought Amber was a good girl” replied Sonya. “she’s anything but she was always a handfull but since she turned eighteen in may she barely goes to college, and all she thinks about is spending her money on clothes and going out partying. Then the next day because she is hungover she just sit’s around the house doing nothing and expects me to tidy up and cook for her. Honestly Sonya I am sick of arguying with her” replied Claire.

Charlotte was finished getting ready they walked downstairs and opened the lounge door “oh my god mum really did you have to” said Charlotte as she noticed the paddle’s were still on the wall. Charlotte slammed the lounge door and ran back upstairs to her bedroom, “Robert go and get her and tell her if she isnt down in two minutes she will be spanked” said Sonya. “is that her boyfriend” asked Claire, “yeah that’s Robert” replied Sonya. “so he knows you spank her” asked Claire, “its complicated I will tell you later” replied Sonya. Claire looked at the expression on Sonya’s face, “oh my god you spank him as well don’t you” asked Claire smiling. Sonya nodded her head “and he doesn’t mind” asked Claire. Just as Sonya was about to answer Claire, Charlotte and Robert entered the lounge. “Charlotte you are so lucky I don’t spank you in front of Claire for being disobedient” said Sonya, Charlotte was told to sit down and Robert was asked to make them each another cup of tea, whilst Robert was in the kitchen Sonya and Claire continued chatting. “Charlotte don’t be embarrased you know your mum is only doing it for your own good” said Claire. Exactly she knows I love her and can I just say how pretty you look babe” replied Sonya as she hugged Charlotte. “look Charlotte I wish my daughter was as well behaved as you, so what your mum does obviously works unlike in my house” replied Claire. “its not too late to start disciplining Amber” said Sonya. Robert brought the cups of tea’s in and sat listening to Sonya and Claire talking about how disobediant Amber was at home.

It was agreed that as Claire was off work all week she would go down home pack a few clothes and bits and pieces and come back with Amber so that Sonya could teach Claire how to discipline her daughter. “right you’s two can watch the television while I start preparing lunch said Sonya as she walked out of the lounge and into the kitchen. Charlotte and Robert sat watching the television after about five minutes Charlotte asked Robert if he was okay and gave him a cuddle. “I am just sorry for getting you spanked” replied Robert, “look I was mad at first but its okay, I am just worried that your going to finish with me because of how strict my mum is” whispered Charlotte as she gave him a kiss and cuddle. “why would I finish with you its like I am living in a fantasy world” replied Robert, Charlotte pushed Robert away from her “WHAT DO YOU MEAN FANTASY OH MY GOD IS THIS BECAUSE YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING AMBER GETTING SPANKED” shouted Charlotte. “no no that’s not what I meant” replied Robert. Charlotte jumped up slammed the longe door behind her and ran back upstairs to her bedroom and dove on the bed. Sonya walked into the lounge and asked Robert what had happened, “it’s okay we have had an argument” replied Robert. “well its not okay slamming doors is it” replied Sonya who marched upstairs to Charlotte’s bedroom and dragged her back downstairs. “GET YOUR SKIRT OFF” shouted Sonya, “mum please I am sorry” replied Charlotte. “TO LATE YOUNG LADY DO IT NOW” shouted Sonya as she picked up the leather paddle, Charlotte did as she was told and unzipped her skirt and bent over the arm of the sofa. “excuse me I said you could get dressed, but as you well know if you have been spanked you remain wearing your punishment panties all day so we will have these off as well” said Sonya as she noticed Charlotte was wearing leopard print nylon panties instead of her thong panties. Charlotte removed her panties and Sonya spanked Charlotte ten times with the leather paddle. Sonya placed the paddle back on the wall and told Charlotte to take her blouse off and stand facing the wall with her hands on her head. Sonya handed Charlotte’s blouse, skirt and pantie’s to Robert and told him to put them on her bed and then come back down and help her in the kitchen.

If being spanked wasn’t bad enough just as her time facing the wall was nearly over the front door opened and in walked Claire and with her eighteen year old daughter Amber. Sonya met them in the hallway “my god look at the state of you” said Sonya.
a.jpg
(86.5 KiB) Downloaded 5 times
“I am not very well” replied Amber. “I gathered that by how you look, make-up all over your face, hairs a mess and really does your dress have to be that short” asked Sonya. “excuse me but what’s my apperance got to do with you” replied Amber who turned round and went to open the front door, Claire grabbed hold of Amber’s arm and shouted “OH NO YOU DON’T YOU’RE HERE TO LEARN RESPECT” Sonya locked the front door and walked up to Amber “okay Amber I am going to let you into a little secret you know Charlotte don’t you” asked Sonya. “yeah you know I do” replied Amber, “well when Charlotte is naughty I spank her and your mum thinks you should get the same” replied said Sonya “what the hell are you going on about spanking I’m eighteen for fucks sake” replied Amber shaking her head. “yes and eighteen isnt too old to be spanked when your naughty and as you don’t believe me I will prove it to you” replied Sonya who grabbed hold of Amber’s arm and took her into the lounge.

“now do you believe me” said Sonya. Amber stood open mouthed looking at Charlotte standing naked with her hands on her. “see how sore her bottom is well believe me your getting exactly the same from your Aunty Sonya now get your clothes off” said Sonya. “you cannot do this to me, mum I am sorry I will start behaving” replied a shocked Amber. “to late, far to late” replied Claire as she sat on the sofa and watched the look on her daughters face as she stripped down to her bra and panties. Even though Charlotte had stood facing the wall for over twenty minutes she refused to move as she was so embarrassed. Initally Amber refused to get undressed but that changed when Sonya informed her that if she didnt do as she was told she would be getting double the punishment. Amber was still dressed in the clothes she went out in last night slowly started removing her earings, necklace, heels and dress and eventually was stood in the centre of the lounge wearing only her bra and panties. “oh my god my daughter not only wears dresses that barely cover her backside but she also decides that its a good idea to also wear the skimpiest pair of panties I have ever seen” said Claire on noticing Amber’s white nylon see thru G string panties. “I will be two minutes” said Sonya who walked up stairs and returned with one of her own cotton thong panties, Sonya handed Amber the panties and instructed her to put them on. “these wont fit there massive” said Amber, “OH MY GOD YOUR SAYING I AM FAT” shouted Sonya as she walked over and took the leather paddle off the wall and waved it in Ambers face “get them on now or I double the punishment” “well that says it all honestly Sonya I wouldn’t have dared shave down there when I was her age” said Claire as she noticed that her daughter had a fully shaven pussy. “I know me neither but it seems to be the in thing” said Sonya who grabbed hold of Charlotte’s arm and turned her to face Claire and Amber “personally I would prefer it if Charlotte just trimmed down there but as you can see she is also fully shaved but that’s the least of our worries” said Sonya.

Amber realising that Charlotte was staring at her pussy quickly put the panties on which were a size 12 compared to the ultra slim size 6 that Amber wore. Charlotte was made to face the wall again then Sonya pushed Amber over the arm of the sofa and began spanking her.

Smack! “stop it hurts” Smack! “no please no” Smack!

As this was the first spanking Amber had ever received Sonya was struggling to keep Amber still, “Claire will you do me a favour and keep hold of her arms, and Charlotte you have stood there far to long so can you keep hold of Amber’s legs please” Claire and Charlotte did as they were told and Sonya began spanking Amber again. “right for struggling I am starting again” said Sonya.

Smack! “ouch” Smack! Smack! “stop it now Smack! “it hurts” Smack! Smack! “mum help me” Smack! “noooooooooooo peeeeease” Smack! Smack! Smack!

“RIGHT GET UP” shouted Sonya, Amber stood up and was made to stand facing the wall with her hands on her head. Charlotte was sent upstairs to put her t-shirt and panties on whilst Sonya and Claire stood looking at Amber’s sore bottom. “so how long will this take to heal” asked Claire, “I would guess that she will be sore for most of the day, but as she gets spanked more it will take less time for the soreness to go away” replied Sonya. Apart from Robert being made to put his t-shirt and panties on which Amber thought was really funny much to Robert’s embarrasment the rest of the day went smoothly. At bedtime Amber, Charlotte and Robert were allowed to put their pajamas on, Sonya shared her bed with Claire, whilst she put a camp bed up in the spare room for Amber to sleep on.

Robert lay in bed thinking of how sexy Amber looked and sporting a massive errection he did the unthinkable he wanked himself off thinking of Amber not Charlotte. Unknown to Charlotte it isnt the spankings that will break them up but Robert’s desire to shag the living daylights out of Amber.

spanking69

Re: Charlotte's mum spanks three

Post by spanking69 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:11 am

great story