Perks

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKLogan

Perks

Post by OTKLogan » Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:39 pm

The Perks of The Job

Political correctness is bullshit. Ok, that was politically incorrect. But I really don’t give a rat’s ass. As most of you know, I’ve owned nightclubs and bars most of my life. Now, it’s the twenty-first century and because of STDs, police who prey on your customers who come out of your club a bit buzzed and bust them as they drive off the parking lot, and the general concept of online dating, I’ve left the club scene and now own a few coffee shops, named, Logan’s Caffination and yogurt shops, Yogan’s. It hurts to write that but the sting wears off when I go to the bank and check my balance. Yeah, I’m still shallow as a puddle. And as you can see the ego is still firmly in tact.

A coffee shop isn’t that much different than a nightclub. Surprised? Shouldn’t be. You’re still slinging stimulants. People get buzzed. Or course, it’s not illegal but there are times I think it should be: disturbing the peace. These tweakers talk on the phone like they’re on crank. There’s not volume control or governor on what they’re saying either. Another similarity is people come here to hook up under the guise of working on their computers or reading an ibook. I’ve seen more people get lucky at one of my shops than I did on certain nights at the club.

So, the same business model only I don’t have to break up fights or close at 4 a.m. I do, however, still have to work with employees. Barista, bartender. Tomato, tomahto. At the end of the day, they’re people. And people who work for you create problems. It’s as simple as that.

Case in point, Rebecca. A college student who I hired on the recommendation of her friend, Cindy, who’s worked at my first store for about a year. Both of these girls are wicked smart, graduate students and world-class beautiful. Rebecca is a tall, lean redhead who has a penchant for tight, short daisy-dukes. Most days the shorts lose the battle of containing the full cheeks of Rebecca’s bottom. So far, no complaints from the customers or the owner.

Cindy is a real blonde. She should be working at Hooter’s. Hourglass figure. Naturally gifted in the breastage department. Her bottom can only be described as a perfect bubble.

Our history? I “saved” her from her last job as a dancer at a comedy, strip club called, “The Grin and Bare It.” It was run by a low level hood who charged the girl’s money to dance there and then took forty per cent of their tips. She got into a bad situation with a customer and needed to get out of there. I was in the process of opening my first coffee shop. She came into interview and applied and while we were talking she broke down and told her of her situation. I hired her on the spot. I had to deal with her former boss but that’s another story. It involves a physical confrontation and a man who now has a permanent limp. He’s fine now. Me? I run five miles a day. You figure it out.

I was a bit surprised when my manager, Gabe, called me and asked me to come into the shop an hour earlier than usual. Gabe, was my manager at my club and I trust him like a son. Make that a brother. It makes me feel younger. Any way, when I get to the store, Gabe is sitting in front of the computer in our office.

“Hey, Logan, check this out.” He said as he clicked the arrow on the screen.

The camera that captured this scene is positioned toward the back of the shop. The scene showed Rebecca taking money from another girl and she handed the girl something.

“What is this?” I asked as I leaned forward toward the screen.

“Wait. Watch.” Gabe said as he pointed.

The girl on the screen dropped whatever Rebecca handed her. It was a tiny plastic bag with a number of white pills in it. Both girls bend down to retrieve the packet.

“What do you think it is?” I asked naively.

“My guess? E. Ecstasy. And the only reason I say that is because I know a lot of girl’s over that the “Grin” dealt it for extra cash because of that greedy bastard.” Gabe said through gritted teeth.

I exhaled and shook my head in disgust and disappointment. Gabe put his hand on my shoulder and said: “Hang on, boss, there’s more.”

He depressed the fast-forward button to the last scene on the previous day. The hallway was dark. It was obvious this was after they closed shop and there was Cindy in an embrace with a man. When they disengaged, he handed Cindy some money. She handed him something and then fell to her knees and well, use your fertile imagination.

“Son of a bitch. You’ve got to be fuckin’ kidding me. Are you serious?” I exploded. I knew I was venting my anger and disgust at Game and that was totally wrong. “Sorry, buddy, but damn.”

Gabe just chuckled. “No worries, boss. But this shit is serious. Drugs, prostitution. I’m afraid to check today’s film there might be a murder on it.”

That lightened my mood a bit but now I had to figure out how to handle this debacle.

“Ok, so when is the next time these ladies are on shift?” I asked still staring at the screen.

“They should be here this afternoon.” Gabe fished through a few papers on a clipboard and said: “They’re scheduled to close up tonight.”

“Perfect. We’ll figure this out. Just let me know when they’re ready to close up. And make sure Marge is here, too.”

Margaret Pollack was my partner. Not in the relationship “partner” way but business partner. Everyone called her, Marge. Her husband, Al Beverati, was my partner in the club and when he died, she wanted to learn the business and stay on with me. I’m glad she did.

One thing you have to know about Marge is she doesn’t like drama or conflict. She a big lady. About five foot nine, probably tips the Toledo at around a hundred and seventy pounds or so. Works out like an athlete and is as strong as any bouncer I’ve ever had. But her heart is as soft as snow. Great lady. But I knew she wasn’t going to be happy.

I helped Gabe open and left. I gave Marge and call and let her know what was going on. She said she’d be there and that we would get this thing settled once and for all.
My kind of woman.

The rest of the day, I visited a few the yogurt shops. Never had a problem with them. Mostly high school kids who worked like dogs for free yogurts and smoothies. What’s not to love?

At eight forty-five that night, I pulled into the parking lot and I could see Rebecca and Cindy starting to clean up. There were three stragglers finishing up their lattes and mocha whatevers. I stayed in the car until the left. As I was getting out of my car, I saw Marge pull up. She is the perfect example of a BBW, big, beautiful woman. But tonight, that beautiful face was twisted in a scowl. She wasn’t happy.

“Hey, sweet girl, how’s my favorite partner?” I said as I gave her a long, tight hug.

“Go to hell, Logan. I’m your only partner.” She said tongue firmly against her cheek.

“Ok, what’s the plan?” She asked.

“Well, I’ve been thinking about it. First of all, I want to hear their story. Give them enough rope, you know? Then show them the video. They, of course, are fired. But we have to figure out whether or not we’re going to bring in the police.”

“Oh, if we have too, I’m ready to press charges. You saved both their lives. You almost killed a man for Cindy for chrissake.” She steamed.

“I know. I know. But let’s hear what they have to say. Maybe it ‘s just a total misunderstanding.” I said trying to temper her temper.

“Yeah, and I’m a size 4. Please, Logan. I know what I’d do if it was up to me.” Marge said marching toward the shop.

That last sentence perked up my ears because I knew exactly what she was talking about. Marge had two daughters who were wildly successful lawyers in their mid-twenties who had some attitude problems in their teens. Marge was the disciplinarian of the house and she quickly nipped the problem in the bud. Just the tone of her voice when she said that brought me back to a day I was at her house to pick up Al for a round of golf. What I saw that day told me Marge didn’t believe in time-outs.

Al was usually late getting ready so I walked into the kitchen where Marge was making breakfast.

“Hey, Logan, what’s up? Sit your ugly ass down and I’ll fix you some eggs.” She said folding over a perfect omelet.

“Don’t mind if I do.” I replied parking my ugly ass down.

“Fuck you, Rhonda. Those are mine, you bitch.”

“Is this before or after church?”

I could see Marge’s eyes trying to fry the egg as hot daggers shot out of her glare.

“Go to hell, you skank. I bought these last week.” Another voice chimed in.

What followed sounded like an MMA match in a confined space. Grunts and groans followed. “Let go of them, bitch.” “Let go of my hair.”

Marge put down her spatula and said: “Watch those will you, Logan?”

She walked purposely out of the room and down the hall. “Stop! Now! Both of you. In the kitchen.”

In the kitchen? I was in the kitchen. Ten seconds later, two amazing looking teens walked into the room: Rhonda and Diana. They were out of breath eyeing each other. One had half of a dress. The other held the other half. They were still in the pajamas, Rhonda was eighteen at the time and was a stunner. Long and lean. Muscular. Diana wasn’t as tall but at nineteen looked like a super model with short cropped hair. Her body was round and curvaceous.

“Hi, Logan.” The said unison.

“Ladies.” I said tipping my Titleist hat.
“Ladies? You called them ladies? Not from what I heard. What did I tell the two of you about that kind of language and about getting along.” Marge’s tone was cold. I was afraid the eggs would freeze.

The tallest one of the two, Diana, spoke up: “That’s bullshit. She’s a thieving bitch and you know it. Don’t keep taking her side all the time.”

Really? Was I hearing a girl blatantly disrespecting her mother in front of me?

Not to be outdone, Rhoda put her two cents in: “She’s the bitch. I was doing her a favor and getting it dry cleaned to get the stains off of it. Yeah, the stains.”

I looked down to see if a hole had opened so I could jump in it.

“I’ve had enough from both of you. I’m going to show you who’s side I’m on right now.” Marge said as she reached behind the kitchen door and produced a long wooden paddle. It was a sorority paddle that had her name on it.

“Unless you want this to be more embarrassing than it’s going to be, do as I say. Bend over. Both of you.” She motioned with the paddle to the kitchen table. It was an antique baking table from Ireland. I moved a few plates and the bread to make room.

Diana and Rhonda had magically been transformed into little girls. Their eyes grew three times as large.

“Now!” Marge shouted slamming the paddle against her thigh.

The girls bent over the table and reached to the other end and grasped the edge. Marge moved around them. Without any warning, Marge reached into the waistband of each girl’s PJs and with one quick movement, yanked them down.

“Mom!!!!!!!!!!!” in unison. “Noooooo!!!!!!!!

“Quiet. You shouldn’t be wearing these thongs any way. Another bad decision. I will not have that kind of language in this house. I’ve had enough.”

The mom backed away from the two girls and took aim at Rhonda.

SMACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

“OWWWWWWW.” Rhonda’s sinewy leg kicked up.

“Not in my house.”

Diana found herself arching her back trying to stifle a scream. It didn’t work.

“Oooooooh mommy.”

“I expect more out of you, Diana. Do you understand? I expect you to be a role model and instead, I have to hear that trash coming from your mouth.”

Marge brought her arms back and delivered three wickedly hard swats to the stoically challenged girl.

“No no no no no, mommy. Please. I’m sorry. I know. I know.” The older girl was holding tight onto the table and raising her legs up and down on the floor.

“Yeah, Diana, you’re supposed to be the big sister.” Rhonda sassed.

“I’m not finished with you, girl.” Marge guaranteed.

Two on each cheek. I didn’t know where to look. It certainly wasn’t my first spanking rodeo but I was so close I could feel the concussion of the impact of the paddle.

Without a word, Marge alternated her strokes. Increasing the severity with each well-placed swat. She was in a punishment rhythm.

“Mommy, no, no more, I’m sorry. I am. Please. Stop.” Rhonda pleaded.

Poor Diana just sobbed and sniffled. She couldn’t form the syllables to even ask for a reprieve. Boo hoos were the words of the moment.

The reports from the paddle ricocheted off the walls. A cacophony of sobs, yelps, screams and hiccups of a well-spanked girl filled the kitchen.

Then Marge stopped. “Get up. You over there.” She said pointing with her paddle as she directed Diana to the far corner.

“And you, sassy, miss SMACK, over here.”

The girl ran the five feet to the closest corner and buried her nose into the walls.

Now, I had my first view of two blazing bottoms. Rhonda was more fair skinned than Diana. Her cheeks were plump, round and crimson with white circles on the hillocks. I could tell from experience they would turn into blisters.

Diana was rubbing her thighs back and forth and humming and sniffling. Her angry red bottom shook back and forth as she tried to sooth the effects of a world-class paddling. Her cheeks were heart-shaped and, quite frankly, were perfect

“Both of you stay right there.” And with that, Marge left the room. There I was with two freshly spanked girls. Noses firmly placed in the corner with sound effects of stuttered breath and sniffles. I was speechless.

Marge came back about a minute later. She was unwrapping two large, thick bars of Ivory soap. She walked behind Rhonda and grabbed a fist full of hair. “Open wide.”
Without being told twice, the blistered girl opened as if to take a bite out of a large cheeseburger. Her mother shoved the white rectangle into her mouth.” Bite.”

Diana knew by either instinct or experience what she just heard. “No, mommy, I’m sorry. Not that. I’ll throw up. I will.” Smack. Marge slapped her daughter’s face. “Sush. Open up.”

“Maaaaaaaaaa……….” Open. Shut. “Ewwwwwww…..MnMMMNnnnnnnnnnn.” Mission accomplished.

A clomp, clomp, clomp announced the man of the family. “What the hell is going on…..whoa….well, I’m glad you have everything under control. Anything I can do to help?”

“Ngndgnnnnmgnggnnngggnnnnn.” Duel protestations were his answer.

Yeah, I knew Al had spanked every female in the house. Mother-in-law included. But that’s a completely different story.

“I’ll take that as a no. Logan, let’s go.”

And with that, we were off to lose some golf balls. I couldn’t help but to look back at the two glowing bottoms that had been so roundly and soundly punished.

Now, a few years later, I knew what was percolating in Marge’s brain.

I was brought back to reality by one of the girl’s greetings.

“Hey, Logan, Marge, what are you guys doing here?” Rebecca chirped.

“Sorry, folks we’re closed. No more crappacinos today.” Cindy giggled as she twist-tied a large black trash bag.

Marge went behind the counter and cracked open the register. She took out the front door keys and walked toward the front of the shop.

“Girls. can you come back to the office with me?” I said leading them like the Piped Piper.

“Sure.” They said in unison.

Rebecca was in her usual ensemble: tight shorts that you could almost hear straining to contain the two round cheeks ballooning from the back of her thighs. Cindy had a belly-shirt with a Logan’s Caffination logo with two protruding round breast stretching out the fabric and second-skin yoga tights. Her bottom ballooned from the back of her thighs.

We walked into the office. The girls sat down on the couch against the far wall. I took a seat at the desk and Marge came in about a minute later and sat on the chair next to the desk.

I started. “So, girls, how have you been? Everything good? Are you happy here? We just wanted to check in to make sure everything is going well.”

They looked at each other as if I asked them the square root of nine hundred and ninety-three. Of course, I know it’s 31.51190251317746 but they were having a tough time answering my question.

“Uh, good. Everything’s good.” Cindy said leaning forward.

“Would you agree, Rebecca?” Marge chimed in.

“Sure. Yeah. It’s all good.” She said with a smile that could blind.

I swiveled my chair to face them. “Good? It’s all good?” I said pointing at each of the girls. “Well, to be honest with you, girls, I don’t think I can agree with your assessment of the situation.”

Cindy, the blond blushed immediately. Rebecca sunk into the couch.

“Do you have idea why I think that? Any clue at all?” I grilled.

They shook their beautiful heads, negatory.

Marge took over the inquisition. “So there isn’t anything that has happened in the last month or so that would have us think there was something happening here that is a bit out of order?”

“No. Nothing.” Cindy said in a confident voice.

Rebecca tried to follow Cindy’s lead. “What are you talking about? We’re way ahead of plan and we have been for the last three months. We’re doing great. You said so last month, Logan. You even took us out to dinner to celebrate. We’re doing great.”

If I hate anything more than a thief, it’s a liar.

“Ok. Good to hear. Let me ask you, do you think we’re paying you fairly?”

Cindy started to laugh: “Is this a trick question? Logan, a girl could always use extra money.”

“Yeah, Logan, who wouldn’t want more money.” Rebecca joined in.

I looked over at Marge. I think could see the first sign of smoke coming from her ears.

Marge spoke her words slowly and firmly. “Logan has given you bonuses for each of the last six months for beating your goals. Much to my objections but he’s the controlling partner so I didn’t say anything.”

“You’re a meany, Marge.” Rebecca said causing her and Cindy to guffaw into each other.

“Logan, hit the button. I’ve had enough.” Marge said sitting back in her chair.

I hit the arrow on the screen and there in hi-def were the girl’s exploits being shown to them without interruption.

Their mouths flew open. “Logan…I….” “Wait. Turn it off. I can explain.”

Then the tears came.

“Enough. Rebecca, let me give you some idea of what we just saw: Drug possession. Drug possession with intent to distribute. Distribution of a control substance. I can’t add that high when it comes to how many years you can expect in jail. Now, Miss Cindy, that little sex video you made is the same charges only you decided to add prostitution to it. DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT COULD DO TO ME AND THIS BUSINESS? DO YOU????????”

Ok, maybe I might have been over the top but I could lose my license and be prosecuted. I think I saw their hair blow back from the force of my last statement.

They were frozen in fear.

“Do you having thing to say for yourself before we call the police and turn over this video to them?”

In unison, the two girls Lucille Balled a reaction in a tearful yawn: “Waaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh.”

“Marge, please, please, please, don’t do that. Please. I’m sorry. I am. Please don’t call the police.” Cindy was hysterical. Rebecca just sobbed into her hands, shaking her head. “It was the last time I did it. You have to believe me.”

“I don’t have to do anything, Rebecca. I went out on a limb for both of you. I risked my life beating a crank head half to death for you Cindy. So don’t’ tell me what I have to do. Got it?” My blood pressure hit the 190’s, I’m sure.

“Logan, Marge, we’re sorry. We promise we wont’ do it again. We’ll do anything just don’t call the police. We’ll work for free.” Cindy offered.

“We’ll pay you to let us work here. We’ll make it up to you. We will. We will.” Rebecca cried.

The two girls continued to crumbled and blubber. Marge looked at me with a certain glint in her eye. It takes one to know one. I nodded.

“Ok, girls, get yourself together here and let’s explore our options.” I said as I could see out of the corner of my eye that Marge was proud of my lead-in.

I continued.

“You do realize that we could prosecute. But maybe there is something else we could figure out without involving the police.”

That perked them up. Get it. Coffee. Perk them up. Sorry. Back to the story.

“Yes, Logan, anything, please. We’ll do anything.” They exclaimed.

We have a winner!

If this was the WWE, I would’ve tagged my partner and let her enter the ring. Instead, I just nodded.

“You know, girls, I have two daughters about the same age as you. And through the years, I’ve had to deal with them for various infractions and behavioral problems. Nothing as egregious as this but a few were pretty close. I had my own way of taking care of those problems and what I’m going to propose is that I take the same action with the two of you. If you agree, then we’ll deal with this among the four of us.”

“Yes, yes, Marge, we’ll do it. Whatever it is. Tell us what we need to do. Please.”

I decided to make it a bit more interesting.

“I’m going to be listening too. Because I’m the one who has the most to lose in all of this. I’m willing to listen to what Marge has to say but if I don’t agree it’s enough then I’m going to make the call. Is that understood?”

The color in both their faces drained. “But, we will we’ll do anything she says, Logan.”

“That’s fine. But I want to hear it myself. Then, I’ll make the decision and no one else.”

Talk about a stacked deck. Now all I had to do is wait for Marge to deal out their sentence.

“Ok, ladies, you heard what Logan had to say. Now here’s what I have to offer. For my part of the business and how I am going to handle it both of you are going to be spanked. Bare butt. Until I decide when you’ve learned your lesson.”

“What??????????” Rebecca shrieked. “A spanking. We’re too old for a spanking.”

Cindy joined her friend. “For real? A spanking? Where? When? I…”

“Where, is here. When, is now. Either you agree or we’ll let the police deal with you. It might not be as painful but it will impact your life a lot worse. Think it over. I’ll be back.”

Marge got up and walked out of the room. The two girls gave me a glace as if to ask me to let them have some privacy. I was more than happy to oblige.

I walked to the counter and finished closing down the register. We had a great day. I saw Marge walking back to the store with a gym bag in her hand. Her bag of trick, I was sure of that.

“I didn’t want to cramp their style so I gave them some breathing room.” I said removing the till.

“I have a few things that might get them a bit more focused on how they should behave in the near future.” Marge said holding up the bag.

“Let’s go.” I said motioning back to the office.

When we walked in, Cindy and Rebecca were standing in the middle of the room. I went to the safe and deposited the money. Marge put the bag next to her chair and sat down.

She didn’t waist any time. “So? What will it be, ladies?”

Rebecca and Cindy each took a huge gulp. “We decided to take the spanking. But you promise you won’t call the cops afterwards, right?”

“Listen to me you thieving bitch, I promise you nothing. And who do you think you are to try to tell me what to do and when to do it?”

Both girls stood up straight. “I’m sorry, Marge. I didn’t mean to…”

“Quiet. Stop stalling. Get over here, Rebecca.” Marge said pulling her chair into the middle of the room. Then, Marge delivered the next bomb.

“Logan, you pull up your chair over here and we can get things down quicker.” Marge motioned.

“Logan?” Cindy exclaimed. “No, we didn’t think…I mean, not Logan…”

“It’s my store. My life that could’ve been ruined. My money that would’ve been lost. If anybody should be spanking you, it should be me. Get over here.”

I was tired of their histrionics. It was time to get down to business. I took Cindy by the arm and pulled her over my knee.

“Logan!!!!!!!!! I’m sorry.” Cindy blurted.

“Not as sorry as you’re going to be.” I announced as I put my fingers into her tights and with one fast yank, I was looking down upon perfection. Two full, round cheeks in the shape of a heart. Cindy stretched her legs out. Her bottom clenched then relaxed.

I palmed them. Gave a gentle squeeze. This bottom was made for a good spanking.

I looked over to Marge. She wasn’t wasting any time either. Rebecca was perched over the older lady’s lap with her bottom high. It was muscular and taut but also had a fleshy roundess to it. Marge lifted her hand and brought it down crisply.

“Yeouch!.”

The room filled with Marge’s slaps and Rebecca’s yelps. The cadence of the spanking was rhythmic and purposeful. This was a woman on a mission.

Cindy shifted over my knee and I was brought back to my own reality. I raised my hand and delivered my first blow on the tender, white bottom of a very naughty girl.

SMACKKKK!!!!!!

“Oh, dear.”

SMACKKKK!!!!!!” SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!
SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!

The room sounded like a sitcom applause track. SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!
SMACKKKK!!!!!!
SMACKKKK!!!!!!

`”Owwwwww….”
“Oooohhhhhhhh…..Aaaaahhhhhhhh……”
“Marge, I’m sorry…..please……..”
“Logan, owwwwwww, oh….noooooooo, that hurt…..”

Two red mounds of sexy flesh was over my knee and an umcomfortable, squirming girl was getting an overdue lesson.

“I hope this is getting your attention, Cindy. What on earth were you thinking?” asked not missing one well-intention slap.
SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!

“Ngnnnnn, ooooh, yiiiieeeeeeee, Lo……..ga………nnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!”

“Marge, Marge, Marge, oh please, stop, Marge, I won’t ever do it again.” Rebecca pleaded and cried.

“You’re damn right you won’t, girl. I am going to teach you lesson you’ll never forget.”

Another dozen flat palmed spanks flatted the muscular cheeks of the well-spanked girl.

Then Marge stopped and reached down to her bag. She rummaged through the items in the satchel and produced an oval, maple hairbrush. She tapped in on Rebecca’s bottom.

“Now, girl it’s time to pay up.” Marge said rubbing it over the angry red cheeks.

SMACKKKK!!!!!!

“YIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I can’t take it. I can’tIcan’tIcan’tIcan’t……”

SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!

“You can and you will.” SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!! SMACKKKK!!!!!!

The hairbrush meeting the skin was making a cracking sound that I’m sure was hurting Cindy’s ears. Her head was next to Rebecca’s punished bottom. And Cindy’s voice was hurting my ears.

“Logan, I learned my lesson, I have, I really, really have. I’ll be a good girl. I promise.”

“Darlin’, I don’t know how to break the news to you but I’ve just started giving you what you deserve.”

This broke the dam and a torrent of tears created a puddle on the office floor.

“Noooooooo………whhhhaaaaaaaa…..no no no no…..I…………am……..so so so so so sorreeeee………..aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh,….”

Marge looked over to me without missing a beat, so to speak. She nodded to her bag. I stopped spanking Cindy and held her tightly, reached into the bag and found a long handled bath brush. Perfect.

Cindy was too busy crying a river to realize what I found. What she did realize what how tightly I regripped her waisted.

“Oh, no, Logan…….”

WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

“NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Her entire body stiffened. “Logan, I’ll pay you back. I’ll do whatever you want me to do. I will. Just don’t spank me any more. Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaasseeeeee.”

WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!! WHACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Tiny white circles began to appear on the hot, red canvas of her bottom. By now, she was crying as if her heart was breaking. No more words.

“Nnnnnnnllllllnrrrrrr…………..,,,mmmmmrrrrrrrr.r……aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeiiiii……….”

The other girl wasn’t doing much better. She looked me in the eye as if I was going to be the knight in shining armor and rescue her from the thrashing of her life. She mouthed the word, please, through stain-glassed eyes filled with fresh tears.

Our arms were in sync for a brief period of time. And the girls reactions seemed choreographed. Kicks. Bottoms yawning. Clenching. Hands drumming the floor.

I stopped and surveyed my work. But Cindy kept her hips in a rhythm that signaled to me that something had occurred somewhere between my first slap and now.
Marge looked over and smiled as she stopped and put her hairbrush on the floor.
The big woman grabbed a handful of Rebecca’s bottom and squeezed.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGAHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

“This ass is mine. Do you understand me?”
“Yes, Marge, yes, Marge, it’s yours. All yours. It is.” Rebecca screamed.

I released my grip on the grinding, crying girl. Her shoulders were still tremored in tears but her thighs were moving back and forth so fast and deliberate that I thought she might start a fire. And to be honest, my pants were beginning to get a lot tighter.

“Up with you, girl.” I stood Cindy up and had to steady her as her legs wobbled. One hand went to dry her tears and the other to her blazing cheeks. She sniffled into my shoulder as I held her tight in a consoling hug.

Marge took Rebecca by the ear and marched her out of the office. She took her bag with her. I watched as the swollen cheeks rolled out of the room. I wasn’t sure what was about to happen but I’m sure it wasn’t good for Rebecca.

“I’m sorry, Logan. I am. I really am. I won’t ever do it again. I know no one is supposed to be back here but it was our anniversary and I knew no one was going to come back here. We were alone. I’m sorry. I know I broke the rules.”

Hello, McFly.

“Whoa, what? I saw you hand him a packet of pills and then he gave you money and then you gave him……”

Cindy was still rubbing out the fire out of her bottom as she blushed furiously.
“We’re doing crossfit and I was giving him the vitamins we have to take as part of the diet.”

“So what about the money he handed you?” I Perry Masoned.

“Oh, that was his half of our rent. I had to pay our landlord that night. I know I wasn’t supposed to have him back here. I won’t ever do that again, Logan. I promise.” She sniffled.

“Uh, ok, I’m sure I won’t have to worry about that.” I said as I gave her another hug trying to hide my guilt.

Rebecca. I wondered if she had the same type of excuse. Damn.

“Ok, Cindy, look, use my bathroom to freshen up. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

I walked out of the office and walked toward the front of the shop. No Rebecca. No Marge.

“Ugh…..thank you, ma’am……how did you know he’s go for it?……oh, Jesus, Marge…deeper….yes, ma’am…….oooohhhh, I’m your good girl……SMACK……..ow……oooooh……yessssssssssss…..oh dear, God…..yessssss……YIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII…..fuck my assssssssss……………”

SMACK! “Stop talking and keep fucking. Mmmmmmmm, Logan’s a perv. I know what he likes…..ohhhhhh, such a sweet bitch…..and you did your part perfect….yeah….keep going……he’d flip out if he knew I was fucking you….this way I can help him get his rocks off and take care of my baby…..ooohhh yeahhh…..and nobody gets hurt……well……SMACK…….”

It was coming from behind the counter. I wasn’t dreaming it was Marge and Rebecca. I’d been had by my partner.

I walked over and there they were. Marge’s round bottom framed in leather straps, gripping Rebecca’s hips and grinding against her with abandon. Rebecca’s face was scrunched in ecstasy, eyes closed, mouth agape. “Oooh, yes ma’am, you own my ass.” Upon further investigation, I saw exactly what she meant. Yep. Marge had a 9” inch strap on buried to the hilt between the blistered bottom of Rebecca stretching and filling the tight, hot rosebud that would never be the same after this treatment.

With one more thrust, my late best friend’s wife reached her own Nirvana and slumped over the well-fucked young girl. Marge’s body was heaving in staggered breaths. She knelt erect and slowly removed the long, thick dildo from the hungry bottom of Rebecca. It took Marge about twenty seconds to see that I was watching her expert handling of a naughty girl. And it took me another ten seconds to see Cindy behind me with her hand buried between her legs making doubling the audience of an incredible scene.

Marge finally recovered and said: “Hey, Logan, uh, I might need some privacy here for a second or two. How long have you been here?”

“No problem.” I said as I walked back to the office. When I came back Cindy and Rebecca were comparing the damaged bottoms and Marge was adjusting her clothes.

“To answer your question about how long I was there?” I said raising the sorority paddle I found in her gym bag. “Long enough.”

“Ladies. Round two.”

I don’t know what made me do it but I turned my head and looked up. At a camera. With a red light. Gabe, you’re going to have one helluva morning, my friend.

`

cinders211

Re: Perks

Post by cinders211 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:14 pm

LOVE it!!! (pop) ;)

SweetDemi4u

Post by SweetDemi4u » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:07 pm

Very nice story my friend.
Sweet Demi4u

Often123

Post by Often123 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Hot dang, I'm going to have to reread this one, Logan!

graycherubs365

Post by graycherubs365 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:47 pm

DAMN talk about an ending with a twist!!