"Matt and Abby" Domestic Discipline

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
levenageorge

"Matt and Abby" Domestic Discipline

Post by levenageorge » Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:53 am

Your look at dinner would be enough to let me know what to except when our bedroom door closed for the evening. I was going to need all the hope in the world to stop the spanking and thanking you were going to demand of me. I also knew, my pussy would hurt as bad as my ass was going to when you were done with it.
I should have listened, I knew, you were going to be upset with all of us. It was unsafe for me to be driving mad at the kids; and the kids should have been behaving better. It sure is hard to pay attention, when their screaming at each other. I try Matt; I try to make them listen. I continued to plead to you that day.
I didn’t mean to hit the principles car, in front of our kid’s school that morning.
I knew, I had better spank those kids but well tonight, for their disrespect of the car rules.
I had to let them know that their behavior in the car had to change, that it is unsafe, and today just proved it.
You were so angry when you came to pick us all up, the look on your face, when you saw my car, the damages and the horrible dent to the front of “Mr. Taylor’s car. I could tell how hard it was for you, not to start yelling, and stating everyone’s verbal warnings, of the evenings pending spankings, that were going to occur after dinner in your house.
I craved for you sweeter rough touch, making sure at dinner, I moved close to you. I would reach out and touch your muscular bicep, and give you a hopeful look, I longed for you to expose even a glimpse of how bad you were going to punish me. I knew it was going to be hard, you had mouthed whispered to me, as the cop turned to write my three tickets, “I am going to beat your ass.” I pouted right then. Then hurried and grasped my composure, so I wouldn’t start crying in front of our kids, and the police officer. It was going to be bad I knew it. It is definitely Dooms night for certain individuals belonging to Matt’s family, his wife being at the top of the list.
We all listen to your scolding at dinner, how fighting and arguing with each other ,why the wheels were in motion, was unsafe, and should never be an option. If there was going to be an argument, it would have to wait till the car stopped.
WAHWW, and it is my responsibility to stop the car, and take care of the problem the kids are having; and stop them from fighting in the car and breaking their fathers rule.
I made sure that night; I was firm with our kids, scolding them myself, for not listening to me when I had repeated asking them to stop the fighting that morning in the back seat, of my car. Those two children left the kitchen table sobbing, holding their butts for sure.
I made sure they watched each other get their butts paddled. Maybe a little sympathy for other sibling could help build some sibling love. I hoped, if seeing the other get their bottom wailed, it might make them think a little more logical before they start on each other, why sitting in one of their parents cars.
I wasn’t giving either one of our children an inch. Their butts got it, again and again with our family paddle and sending them both to bed right afterwards was kind of pleasing, they both got me in trouble; way more than their little beat asses will ever know.
I finished cleaning the kitchen and then went, and stood in the TV room’s entrance; staring at you with still some hopes gleaming in my eyes. I was hoping your anger had calmed some; I didn’t want you so mad, especially when it was time for my own ass beating.
I felt sick and couldn’t stop shaking, my legs burned in between with the anticipation of my panties being yanked and removed for your pleasures now.
You get out of your chair and walked towards me with a firm heavy step, and ask, “Are the kids sleeping?” I meekly cried “yes”, and you gently started guiding me, by the small of my back, with you hot and heavy hand down the hall to our bedroom. Flinging the door behind us, making me jump, and cry your name out loud with a terrified tone.
“MATT, Please nooo, I will start following the rules myself, I will. I won’t let the children argue in the car anymore; I will stop the car next time.” I begged you.
“I know you will, and I am going to make sure of it.”
Those words were all it took, my tears were hot, and were scalding my face as they ran down hitting the floor, or falling and absorbing into the shirt covering my heaving chest.
“I’m sorry Matt, I promise, I will get better at making the children listen, I promise.” I could not help but beg for mercy, the spanking dished out from Matt were brutal and painful. He would spank me and then demand one of my three holes to thank him sexually with. He loved my bodies suffering, my distress turned him on, and he would mistreat and make me pay with my ass for the damages he would have to pay for monetarily, not including the embarrassment he suffered, by my foolish mistake.
“Get that shirt off young lady.” I shook, and did as I was ordered.
I closed my eyes, anticipating your large hands touching my body. Instead, I felt the fumbling of my own pants and panties being taking off with your ridge tugs and pulls. I wept and cried loudly your name over and over again, “Matt, no, Matt please, do not beat me hard.
Nothing helped, you were going to give it to me no matter how much I cried and begged for anything lighter. Within a split of a second you flung me over you right knee, wrapping and pining my legs with your left leg.
“I swear dear, you madden me. You were the adult in that car today, and you should always be the higher authority when our children are acting that way.” With that the spanking began, one smack rained after the other. You started with your hand rotating from cheek to cheek, smacking my ass with such force that my naked sex part would heave into your muscular leg. I cried out with semi-quiet wails, begging with being sorriest and pleading with hot tears. You were laying on the hand prints, making a much needed impression to my butt. The spanking stopped and you guided me down off you knee and planted me firmly in between your legs. You reach for the back of my neck and grabbed a hold of its narrow length with swift quickness, pulling my head forward into your crouch, but yanking pulling up so my neck would pull upwards making me look straight up into the souls of your eyes.
“That hand spanking dear was for, your deliberate deviance of the safety rules. You should know to practice it not only in our vehicle any vehicles, Right?”
I dreadfully said my, “yes.” You let go of my neck and I sunk; head bowed as far as I could sink it.
No, the fear flashed through my body with the awful sound of you un-doing your brown leather belt. If you pulled only your cock out, I would know the worse would be the paddle, but if you pulled that belt out of the loops, it was surely going to get used on my butt. I shook with anxiety. My head still hung, curled between my legs waiting for you next command.
I panic and cried with deep sympathy, “Nooo Matt, please not the belt too”, I begged you with everything, as I head you tugging your belt out of its loops.
“No, you say no my dear, you beg for me not to spank you with my belt. Well sweetie, you’re going to not only get the belt, but you’re getting it after the paddling.”
Whaww, the tears of dread poured down my face, my concern for my bottom however, was quickly disrupted with the tug of my hair, and the force of my face being flung towards your cock. I stuck my tongue out, and placed it immediately at the tip of your sex tool. My first spanking had already gotten you extremely enlarged, hard and spewing pre-cum for me to taste. I swallowed you, little by little taking my time, it would be better to thank you slowly, take my time. Let the heat in my butt cool as much as possible, for this round at least.
You tasted so good, hot sex scent steamed from the underside of your ball sac; it was more inviting then even dinner was. I love sucking your cock, it was the taste of authority, and your gag made repeated reminders, that you were my Alpha, and I must remember, you set rules for reasons, and enforce them with anguish when broken. I continued to heave your muscle in and out of my mouth, when again my head was tugged backwards, by a chunk of my hair.
I literally screamed louder than I normally would with the kids in the house, especially during one of my spankings, it was time for round two, and my ass was the target again.
“Climb back over, let’s sees, if the paddle will help you remember to not be dishonest.”
“I wasn’t dishonest Matt?”
“Tsk Tssk, you did to, I asked what happened on the phone when you called, and you said nothing about the kids fighting until I was there, and they were still fighting and bickering between themselves in front a police officer, and their principle. You should have said the truth from the beginning.”
I wailed again and stood up and felt you guide me properly over the edge of the bed this time; you raised yourself from the sitting position and stood directly behind me, aiming the paddle to line it up with my slightly pink ass. Target must have been rather good. The first crack made me yelp like a dog, and start the begging of nooos, and sorriees all over again. I know the cries of pleases would fall a pond deaf ears, but they are uncontrollable words to a sorry wife, and I couldn’t help but bellow and plead them with all that I had.
You layered the expressional family paddle over every inch of my butt, more times then I probably care to remember, let alone even of felt. The ones to my sit spot stung, and the beet red centers of my ass cheeks were throbbing. As you finished up the paddling, you made sure to get several good licks to the back of my legs, making sure, if I wore shorts, everyone would see a few good marks. The paddling stopped, and I recoiled off the edge of the bed, and sunk back into the fetal position on our bedroom floor beside the bed.
You reached and heaved me back up to my feet, flung my body onto our bed, belly down. I gulped, with the thought of your next move. It was time for some thanking, what hole would need to be the victim thanking you. With that thought, I felt you shove your first two fingers up my cunt; slowly pulling it back out, feeling my hot wet pussy. I moaned loudly, and you smack my ass, making me jump and whence, ouch.
“Shame on you!” You smack my rump again, then returning your fingers to my even hotter pussy, thrusting them in and out. It purred and I couldn’t help its quivering, it felt so good to feel the pleasure stimulating me, you took your time fingering my orifice before, I felt you climb on the top of my backside, and start thrusting your sizeable cock into my tight pussy, you moaned loudly in my right ear. I cried in discomfort, but moaned with desires and the pleasures of your rough throbbing of my cunt. You fucked my pussy hard, never stopping your thrusting hips. You would not stay in any rhythm, just harsh and over and over again. Your hips violated every move, my pussy was raw, and I felt every plunge of you cock assaulting my pussy. You stop and removed your tool, flip me over on my back and folded me in half. Returned your cock and resumed the assault from a new direction. Another 15 minutes of pounding my vagina walls, and you exited my pussy, removing you cock and replacing it with your tongue.
Oh your tongue felt so good, you sucked my clit and brought me seconds from my orgasm, then as soon as I was about to scream in pleasure, you smacked my inner thighs hard three times, making me cry in pain instead. You’re not going there yet young lady; let me get your third spanking over.
“No, Matt, please not your belt. My bottom is so sore, and I’m petrified of it.
“For good reason, you should be afraid of it, and you are getting it whether you beg and plead “NO”, or not, my suggestion is shut up and turn your ass over and prepare for it little lady. Lets’ see, I think six good ones for your adolescent behavior. You know better than to argue back with our children, how is that teaching them not argue in inappropriate places and times.”
I bawled boiling tears at your words, and turned my posterior over, so I would land flat on my stomach. Tucking my hands underneath me, so I would not be tempted to grab at any of the six lashes I was going to get for breaking a house rule myself. I was so ashamed and wanted the belting to be over when I finally felt the first blow. The hiss of the belt crack my ass and I flung over showing my sex part, I screamed your name, “MATT, please, not so hard”.
“Wife gets your ass back up on display. Do not tell me how hard to spank it. Is it now you want to start voicing some authority?”
“No, Matt noo I am sorry” I rolled my body back over, and resume my hands under me, holding my throbbing pussy tight with my fingers. I feared the belt would hit and land with the end of it snapping my inner thighs near part of my sex. The second and third whips of the belt were like sizzling strips of bacon frying in a pan; instead however, they were red hot slashes from the after effect, performed by you, with the belt you put on daily. I squirmed with the fiery welts rising, and three more thrashes would be dealt down across my searing butt.
You released the first two hissing whips of the belt, landing them straight across my sit spot, only stopping for 5 seconds, before cracking the third one harder than pure hell, landing it on top of the last two. I lay sobbing holding my crotch with extreme pressure. You toss the leather belt onto the bed, and grabbed my legs, dragging my frame across our bed. The position was perfect.
Your hands grabbed my incredibly assaulted ass cheeks and separated them far apart. My rosebud was so tight that it was going to hurt like hell when you attack its well-hidden cavity. I felt your tongue touch it, it felt so good. My body overcame it’s self with hot flashes of eagerness to completely be submissive to your every desire. You licked my ass crack up and down, stopping to bite my sore ass cheeks. Your hands push mine away from my clit and as you start to push your tongue in my ass, I feel you thumb massage my clit, and your two fingers found their way back into my heated pussy. I moaned, as you tongued my crack, making my sex drip with cunt juices all over you hand.
“Your so wet dear, that I need no oil for you asshole, you can take my cock nice and slippery with you own pussy nectar as your lubricant.” I panic as you climbed on top, still spreading my ass far apart for the arrival of your apparatus. It started to puncture my muscle. I coughed and screamed quietly, forcing my face into the bed, I would need to muffle my cries; the children did not need to hear me cry in such penetrating painful pleasures. You battered my ass for over 20 minutes, smacking it, pounding it hidden muscle, making me cum over and over again. I begged you repeatedly please; let me finish you off with my mouth. You would deny me, and slam your dick in my ass even harder, making me wail and feel so ashamed of breaking your house rule.
Matt you fucked me so hard that night; I didn’t want to get out of the bed the next day. I knew I had to, and I did. You planned many family functions for all of us that day, and enjoyed watching me suffer while doing it. I knew you would make us all go to the beach when I laid there and went to sleep that night. The glimpses of my still red well beaten ass in my swim suit, was going to reassured me and you; I would get another well sounded pounding in my ass and pussy again tonight with your hard sex tool. I hoped this time however, I am not denied the delicious taste of your authorial cock finishing off in my throat.

There are several stories to this "Matt and Abby" series .... I continue to write them, their frankly unlimited in my life... I will post more in time here at spanko, but please feel free to read more of them at levenageorge.wordpress.com where anything spanking goes.... yes even the boys who like their bottoms warmed... Family Domestic Discipline is hot, I love it..