Katherine's New Regime - 6

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
OTKinYorkshire

Katherine's New Regime - 6

Post by OTKinYorkshire » Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:43 am

A schoolgirl spanking fiction - Lesbian Learning

(read the first five chapters first! ;-) )

"Crikey!" Teresa exclaimed, "I thought my Dad was strict! That old bat really canes hard!" Her hands briskly rubbing at her rump under her skirt, interrupting only to try to wriggle her pants into a more comfortable position.

"I'm glad I didn't put my pants back on. My bum is on fire!" Katherine was also rubbing. "Why don't you take yours off?" She suggested.

"What?" Queried Teresa, "You're going to walk around with no knickers on? What would your mum say?" An impish grin spread across the girl's face. "We might give someone a thrill though, it's windy outside!"

They began to walk back along the empty corridor. "Hey!" Katherine suddenly remembering, "did she really mean we could have the rest of the day off?"

"Just as well," grumbled Teresa, "my bum needs attention! Listen, Katherine, I know we didn't get off on the right foot when you started, but I meant what I said, we could be good friends if you wanted." The latter said with some timidity, half questioning.

Katherine looked hard at her comrade, searching for some sign of a trick. But finding none, replied, "I think so too. Besides, after what we've just been through together, we must be special friends."

"Katherine?"

"Yes?"

"Umm, my Dad said I would get swished again if I didn't make friends with you, but now I really want to anyway. Would you like to come back home with me? My folks will be out, and we could have tea and cakes and stuff!" Teresa's voice gained in enthusiasm as she explained her offer.

Katherine thought for a moment. "Well... my Mum won't be expecting me back until after school... umm... yes, why not! Do you live far away?"

"No, just up Foster Drive, do you know it?"

Katherine recalled seeing the road, about 15 minutes walk away from her own home. It was very posh, from what she had seen of the houses. She nodded. "Come on then, lets' get our stuff and get out of here."

"OK, but give me a minute to get these knickers off, the elastic is killing me!" Teresa wriggled some more.

Some half an hour later, Katherine was being ushered into the hall of a large house. Her eyes followed the sweep of the grand stairway as it curved its richly carpeted way up to the first floor.

"Blimey!" was all she could say.

Teresa grinned. "Come on!" she said, "my room's up here." And so saying, she galloped off up the stairs, skirt flying up behind her, exposing brief flashes of well-developed schoolgirl thigh and nether region. Katherine found herself enjoying the spectacle, while following at a more leisurely pace.

At the top of the stairs Katherine was just in time to see Teresa disappearing into a room at the end of a long corridor. Her head bobbed back out, "come on, slow coach!"

Katherine made her way along the passage and entered her friend's bedroom, pushing the door to behind her. She gazed quickly around. It was a large room, with windows on two sides. The walls were painted with lilac on the lower half, and lurid pink above the white dado rail. The carpet was a rich shadow-pile, and pink.

Teresa followed Katherine's eyes as she looked around the room. She grinned. "I had to work on Dad like anything before he would let me have it this colour! Do you like it?"

"Yes! It's... umm... very pink!" But all the same, she actually did like it. It was light and airy, yet still seemed to be warm and cosy.

"Come on, silly! Come and sit on my bed." So saying, Teresa flumped down on the large double bed, and promptly shot back up. "Shit! My bum still stings!" She rubbed under her skirt.

"This needs some attention!" Teresa continued to rub gently at her bottom, and walked across to a dressing table. Rummaging in a drawer, she straightened, brandishing a white jar. "Would you do the honours?" And by way of explanation, "I always keep some cold cream handy, just in case old Pops gets on his high horse over something."

Teresa pressed the jar of cream into Katherine's hand, and proceeded to crawl up onto the bed, collapsing face-down, and waving her bottom at Katherine. "Take your blazer off! And then see if you can do anything with this." Her hands reached down and eased her skirt up over her bottom, revealing exceedingly long, creamy thighs, and an angrily striped rump.

Katherine slipped out of her blazer, dropping it onto the bedside chair, and knelt up on the bed beside her friend. Her eyes gazed down at the proffered bottom, taking in the seven sets of twin red tramlines left by the cane. Her eyes were drawn inexorably down along the cleft of the bottom, seeing it curve in towards the junction of thighs and bum, her eyes taking in the soft downy curls which peeped out of the dark crevice.

Blinking her eyes away, she twisted the top off the cream and dipped a couple of fingers in. Then, settling back onto her haunches, she lightly dabbed the cream onto each cane-marred hillock.

"Hmmmmmm.... that's wonderful! Don't stop!"

Encouraged by Teresa's exclamation of bliss, Katherine began to gently massage the cream along the cane wheals, using light circular movements of her finger tips.

Teresa sighed her pleasure. "I'll do you in a minute, but don't stop yet, this is blissful." She sighed back into silence, her bottom writhing sensually in time to Katherine's caress.

"Does your Dad really punish you... you know... with a cane and that?" Katherine asked hesitantly.

"Oh yeah! He has done for years!" replied Teresa. "It's no big deal. Mum used to spank me when I was a kid, but when I got bigger Dad took over."

"Don't you ever refuse?"

"No! Jeez! He'd kill me! And anyway," Teresa continued "getting punished turns me on." She turned her head to grin wickedly back at Katherine.

Katherine thought back to her experience the previous night. Did she dare confess?

"And don't you try to tell me you weren't turned on when you watched me being caned!" Teresa pursued the subject. "I could see your face." She grinned again.

"Was it that obvious!? Oh hell!" Katherine exclaimed. And then started. Teresa's hand was gliding up and down her inner thigh as she knelt beside her friend.

"Let's see just how wet that pussy of yours has got." Teresa's hand slid further under Katherine's skirt.

Katherine felt a thrill run deep within her. The sensation of the gently invading hand was both peculiar, and exquisite. Her knees pressed wider apart with a will of their own. Her eyes closed as her head tilted back, savouring the thrills she was experiencing.

"Oooooo! You bad girl!" Teresa exclaimed as her finger tips slipped wetly along Katherine's cunt. "You are so wet! I shall have to spank you for being so naughty." Her own thighs parted, encouraging Katherine to stroke her fingers deeper into her most intimate places. "Yes, yes, stroke me down there... deeper..."

Katherine responded to the sensations the fingers were generating along the lips of her pussy. She could feel her own moisture, and something was happening deep inside her. She continued to massage the other girls fleshy bottom, and with each stroke she ventured deeper into the cleft of her bottom. Finally she slid one flat hand all the way down into the cleft, her forefinger discovering the path eased by considerable moisture between Teresa's thighs.

"Hmmmm..." moaned Teresa quietly, "smack my naughty bottom... go on... spank me..."

The command surprised Katherine. Spank her? But she's just been caned! And it looks so sore. Should I?

"C'mon precious, spank my naughty girl arse."

Katherine felt the fingers circling her own clitoris. She raised her other hand above the pinkly striped moons.

Smack... smack... smack... smack... gently alternating between each cheek, making them wobble...

Teresa's bum began to hump as she rubbed her sex vigorously against Katherine's hand. "Yes baby, smack my naughty arse. Spank my bare bum. Ooohh yessss..."

Katherine was emboldened by the words of encouragement. She began to warm to her task, smacking each cheek, experimenting with how hard she smacked, enthralled with the humping bottom which rose to meet each smack.

Finally Teresa's bum rose high and ground hard against her intruding hand, her thighs clamped tight, and she all but froze, thighs quivering. "Mmmm.... yeahhhh.... aaaaaargh...... yesssssss......." She collapsed back onto the bed to lie still, breathing heavily.

Katherine had never seen another girl orgasm before, but she knew instinctively that Teresa had cum on her hand. They rested for a moment.

Katherine sat awkwardly as Teresa set about unbuttoning her school shirt. Her hands slipped inside the opening and gently clasped Katherine's breasts through her bra. Teresa's head lifted, smiling, and her warm lips gently brushed against Katherine's. Katherine closed her eyes, and relaxed. She felt her lips respond to the nuzzling, until she joined in a deep lingering kiss. Her breasts were being gently squeezed, sending thrills down her core.

"Hmmm, you're a bad girl aren't you?" Katherine could only nod as she savoured the thrilling sensations this girl was generating. "I think I had better spank you. Come and lie across Auntie Teresa's lap."

Katherine found herself being manoeuvred into a face-down pose along the side of the bed, her bottom raised high across the other girl's thighs. Hands stroked up and down the backs of her legs, lingeringly, but each time raising her skirt higher. Until finally Teresa slid the skirt up over her bottom completely, running cool and soft palms across her still throbbing bum. Katherine remembered the cane, and her stripes, and enjoyed the gentle caresses. 

The hands left her momentarily, then returned carrying cooling lotion. Katherine tried to question what was happening to her, but it felt so good, what was the harm? The soft fingers stroked lotion all over her bottom and thighs, slipping ever deeper between her legs, almost touching her moist sex, but not quite. She relaxed, allowing her limbs to drift lazily apart. And the fingers found their goal.

Smack... a palm slapped her left buttock, Smack... another on her other cheek. It felt good.

Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack... Smack...

The fingers continued to thrill her pussy, and the spanking hand gently warmed her arse. "Mmmmmmm....." Katherine moaned.

"Still up to your old tricks then, Teresa?" A stern male voice startled both girls. Teresa half jumped up, dumping Katherine onto the floor on the far side of the bed where she hurriedly tried to straighten her clothing, tugging her school skirt back down, fingers fumbling with the buttons of her shirt.

"Who the hell was it! Teresa's father? He didn't sound old enough. How long had he been there? Surely he hadn't really seen her bare bottom? Being spanked?!" Katherine's mind raced while her face prickled with embarrassment. She hardly dared raise her head above the bed to look.

"SHI... Michael! What are you doing home? I thought you were in Germany!" Teresa found her voice. She had expected to have the house all to herself until her parents got home. And now here she was caught in the act of seducing and spanking a schoolmate!

Katherine finished adjusting her clothing as best she could and peeked over the bed towards the voice. Standing in the doorway was a General in full army uniform! "Who the hell is that?!!"

"Home on leave, as it happens." The General answered Teresa's question, "and just as well, judging by what I just saw!"

Katherine's heart pounded, he had seen!

The General strolled nonchalantly into the room. "Well, aren't you going to introduce us?"

Katherine looked a bit harder at their surprise visitor. Sandy-coloured hair, cut short, and beneath it a thoroughly handsome face, probably in his early twenties. The uniform was smartly pressed, and it lent the man an air of absolute authority. But closer inspection revealed very little by way of medals or gold braid. Katherine didn't know much about army stuff, but she decided he couldn't possibly be a General after all. But all the same he looked very commanding, and decidedly dishy!

"Err, this is my friend Katherine from school." Teresa began. Katherine felt powerful green eyes inspecting her. "We, umm, got sent home early today."

"Oh?" Replied the man, tapping a slipper lightly against his right thigh, "and I imagine the cane stripes across your friend's arse might have something to do with that?"

"Katherine, this is my brother Michael. He's not supposed to be here!" Teresa added unnecessarily. "We got in trouble and got sent home. I was just helping Katherine with some cold cream."

Katherine managed a wan smile. A slipper?? What the heck was he holding that for?? She didn't have long to wait for her answer.

"I could see exactly what you were up to, you little minx!" Michael fixed his eyes on his sister. "I've caught you playing these little games before, haven't I? And you know the punishment for that, don't you Tezzie?" He waved the slipper meaningfully.

"But... no! You can't! I'm much too old for that! And anyway, Katherine's here! Teresa's voice faltered, and rose several octaves as she desperately tried to fend off the inevitable.

"Too old? I don't think so. And your behaviour with other girls certainly hasn't improved has it? How many times have I caught you playing with your girlfriends?" Michael didn't wait for an answer. "You know I have the authority to discipline you myself if I think you deserve it."

"But that was ages ago!" Teresa continued her defence, "You can't seriously think you can still spank me at my age!"

"I am very serious! And if I don't punish you myself, what do you suppose Father will have to say about it? Hmm?"

"But we weren't doing anything! I was just rubbing cream on!"

Katherine nodded vigorously in support of her friend's claim.

"I have been standing watching for quite long enough to know exactly what you two were up to!"

"You old pervert!" exclaimed Teresa, "I bet you were enjoying it too!"

Katherine didn't think this line of attack was a particularly good idea. She was right.

"Either I punish both of you right now, or I will see to it that Father canes you himself when he gets home, and you already know what he thinks of your sapphic tendencies, don't you?"

His sister was silent. Katherine glanced at her face and saw a very sorry-looking Teresa. She felt her heart pounding and her palms were sweating. He had said he intended to punish them both! But her bum was still glowing and throbbing from the sexy spanking Teresa had given her over the cane stripes.

Teresa looked at Katherine and shrugged apologetically, "I'm sorry, but either he gets his way or I will get my arse flayed by Daddy tonight!"

"It's all right. Let's just get it over with." Katherine responded out of concern for her friend, and then stopped to think about what she had just let herself in for! She wanted to run, but she couldn't just abandon her friend. She didn't get long to think about it.

"You know the drill, Tezzie." The large brown slipper was waved at the girls, "Bend over the end of the bed both of you, side by side." He sounded very determined, and very stern. Katherine wondered how many other times he had spanked his sister, as he seemed to know exactly what he was doing.

The girls edged around to stand close together at the end of Teresa's bed. Teresa muttered in Katherine's ear, "It always has to be on the bare..." And as she spoke her own hands were reluctantly lifting her pleated skirt upwards.

Then to her brother, "just get on with it then, you perve, and no looking!"

Katherine squeezed her thighs together tightly as she raised her own skirt, and then bent in unison with Teresa, leaning their hands down onto the pink bedspread. Teresa laid her left hand gently on top of Katherine's in a gesture reassurance and comradeship. Katherine squeezed her eyes shut tight as she sensed the young man step behind her, conscious of what his eyes were seeing, her tautly stretched bottom still red, striped and sore from all of today's punishment. Under different circumstances she might have quite enjoyed letting him see her bum, but this was just so humiliating! And she was very aware of how wet her pussy was!

"Well, well!" Michael gloated as he surveyed the pair of bending bottoms, "you've both been caned, and very soundly too! I hope it hurt as much as it looks like it did."

"Bastard!" muttered Teresa, as the slipper slapped lightly against her bending rump.

WHUPP! Was the response.

Teresa sucked air in through clenched teeth and gripped tightly onto Katherine's hand.

WHUPP! WHUPP! WHUPP!

"OOWWWW!" exclaimed Teresa as she shot bolt upright, hands clasped to her wounded bottom.

"Bend over! I haven't finished with you yet!" The command was stern and compelling. Teresa bent. "Katherine's turn now." 

Katherine tensed in anticipation as she felt him move behind her....

WHUPP! WHUPP!

WHUPP! WHUPP!

When it came it wasn't nearly as bad as Katherine had anticipated. She sensed he was going easy on her. It stung all right, but she found it was quite manageable. He moved across to Teresa again.

"Come on! Push that naughty little bum out nicely!"

Katherine found herself rounding out her own bottom, even though the instruction had been aimed at Teresa. As mortified as she was, she couldn't help the urge to flaunt herself at this uniformed hunk.

WHUPP! WHUPP!

WHUPP! WHUPP!

WHUPP! WHUPP!

WHUPP! WHUPP!

The girls clung to each other's hands as they each received their turn of the slipper across their bottoms. Teresa's were audibly louder than Katherine's.

"I don't know," commented Michael, "why don't you find yourself a nice boy to amuse yourself with?" WHUPP! WHUPP!

"Your friend here..." WHUPP! WHUPP! "is a lovely girl..." WHUPP! WHUPP! "and you shouldn't be leading her astray..." WHUPP! WHUPP! WHUPP! The soldier alternated his whacks of the slipper between each pair of rosy cheeks as he spoke, landing the last three on Katherine's bum. She felt a male palm stroke lightly across her burning bottom. She melted inside, and her knees almost gave way.

Then he moved back across to Teresa. "You..." WHUPP! "should..." WHUPP! "know..." WHUPP! "better!..." WHUPP! WHUPP! WHUPP!

"OOOWWWWWWWWWW!!" from Teresa. She was going to say more but thought better of it. Instead she straightened, vigorously rubbing her bottom and casting a sour glance at her brother.

"Right then, Tezzie." Her brother said, "That's enough of that, just get yourself over into that corner while I see your friend out."

Katherine realised she was dismissed and hastily lowered her skirt to hide her bottom.

"Katherine isn't it? You had better sort your buttons out and put your knickers back on."

Katherine looked down at her school shirt to discover that in her haste she had buttoned it up wrongly, thus leaving a gaping hole where her bra showed through. She blushed anew, and adjusted herself with trembling fingers. Then she walked across to where her blazer lay in order to extract her horrid green knickers from the pocket. Looking back to where Teresa's brother stood waiting, he clearly had no intention of leaving, and so she had to clumsily get them back on under his watchful gaze. She was completely mortified.

"Face that corner, young lady! Or do you want another dose?" Michael barked at Teresa, who was peering back over her shoulder. Her head snapped back into the corner.

"Come along then Katherine, I'll see you out." And with that, he stood holding the door open while Katherine, with a last glance at her friend, walked on wobbly legs past him.

As he followed her along the hallway, Michael caught up and softly ran his palm over Katherine's bottom. "I am sorry I had to give you the slipper, but I had to be fair. Does it sting much?"

Katherine was too shocked and ashamed to resist, or find an answer. She simply nodded, and continued down the curved stairway.

At the front door, Michael reached across in front of Katherine in order to unlock the door. He paused with his hand on the lock.

"Listen, I know this is not a good time, but I'm home on leave for a couple of weeks and I would love to see more of you."

Katherine's only thought was "How much more of me is there to see!" She looked at him with wide eyes.

"I think you are a really pretty girl and it would be an honour if you would let me take you out to dinner one evening," his hand reached around to cup Katherine's bottom, "and I must make it up to you for this!" as he gently squeezed the cheek.

Katherine's mind whirled. How could he want to see her again? After this! But he's such a hunk! Her knees threatened to give way under her as the sensation of his hand cupping her bum thrilled her. Her mouth refused to work properly.

She nodded "Yes, alright," was the best she could manage. She felt such a dork!

"I'll call you..." The words came to her as she hastened down the drive.

Katherine's walk home was dazed. Her bottom throbbed, and she could still feel his hand on her bum. And her pussy throbbed, like nothing she had ever felt before. How could he be interested in her? And he was so dishy! And "dinner", how posh! How positively.... she couldn't think of the right word.... wonderful! But he'd just spanked her! How could she ever look him in the face again? But WOW! If she was going to be spanked, it would be him every time! She realised it must be kinky to want to be spanked....

She glanced at her watch. Shit!! Four-thirty! She was going to be late, even for a normal school day! She hastened her walk.

Her mother met her in the hall. She was not pleased.

"Well, young lady! And what time do you call this?"

Katherine looked at the clock, knowing full well what time it was.

"I... err... I went home with Teresa. She invited me!"

"You left school at lunchtime! I have been waiting for you to get home all this time! Anything could have happened!" Her mother obviously knew the score, "hasn't a caning taught you a lesson? Well, we'll see what your father has to say about it when he gets home at the weekend!"

"Oh Mum!" Katherine wheedled, "I had to go with her! She said she would get in trouble with her dad if we didn't make friends!"

"The Arlington-Smythes," Mrs Robinson nodded approvingly, "a lovely family, and very well connected..." Katherine felt she was winning, "I am sure they will have a telephone at their house, don't you think?"

The winning post vanished. "Umm... well... yes, I suppose so. I just didn't think of it." Katherine's stomach sank afresh, knowing there was no way out.

"That's the trouble with you, my girl! You don't think! Well, we will just see if your father can't encourage you." And with that, she pointed resolutely up the stairs. "Bed for you, young lady!"

rayzstrap

Re: Katherine's New Regime - 6

Post by rayzstrap » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:55 pm

A wonderfully erotic chapter...