In The Beginning 1 (m/f)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
rick_1463

In The Beginning 1 (m/f)

Post by rick_1463 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Author's note: Please forgive any language or grammar mistakes (and I am certain that you will see many), as english is not my first language. I will, in fact, appreciate it if you would be kind enough to point them out, in order to improve my writing. I also feel the need to mention that these stories will include fetishes of mine, other than spanking, which include pubic hair and sexual content, among others.

These are the continuing (mis)adventures of Rosita Alvarez, a girl who seemed to have been, in the words of her mother, "born to be spanked".

It feels natural to begin her story at the time of her first spanking, which happened on a winter’s day. Rosita was 13 years old then, and had never been spanked in her life. As the carefree, energetic girl she had always been, she was making the most of her winter school break and really enjoying herself.

‘Enjoying herself too much’ was what her mother thought. Linda Alvarez had found it harder and harder to be a single mother as Rosita grew older, due to her daughter’s seemingly unending energy and natural ability to get into trouble. Rosita’s mischief was on the verge of driving her crazy and she had just about quit trying to talk sense into her. Rosita avoided schoolwork, skipped classes, earned terrible grades, kept her bedroom in a mess (and most of the house as well), was disrespectful to everyone, and enjoyed playing pranks on people.

Linda knew her daughter never meant any real harm and just got carried away by her strong curiosity and childishness. She knew Rosita had a good heart in her, a big heart. But knowing that didn’t help much. She had been telling herself for years that Rosita would grow out of her childish ways, but it looked more and more as if, instead, she was reinforcing them with age.

That morning, Rosita entered her house in a hurry, slammed the door behind her and ran into her bedroom, laughing all the way. Her mother, startled by the sound of the door, barely got a glimpse of her black ponytail flying down the hall. Rosita was latin, like her mother, although she had been born in the United States, unlike her mother. She was pretty indeed, but still in a child-like way. Even though she was already growing breasts a little above the average size of her schoolmates, her face and demeanor still resembled those of a younger girl.

As soon as Rosita stormed into her bedroom, there was a hard knock on the front door. ‘Here we go again’ thought Linda, rolling her eyes, and hurried to open it. Behind it was her next-door neighbor, Sarah, showing clenched teeth and a look filled with rage.

“What did she do this time, Sarah?”
“That girl of yours is a real menace, Mrs. Alvarez!” growled the young brunette. “She sneaked behind me, grabbed my cellphone while I was in the middle of a call with my boyfriend and told him I was walking around the block in my underwear!”
“Well, I... I guess she might have been confused. Those clothes look a little bit like, um, underwear, don’t they?”
“What?? That’s not the point!!”
“I’m sorry, you’re right, Sarah. I’m going to talk to her.”
“Like you talked to her last time? And the time before that? That little rascal is never going to learn through any amount of talking! A good spanking is what you should be giving her. That should set her straight!”
“Now, Sarah, we’ve talked about this before, I know many mothers in town spank their children but I... I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s just not in my nature.”
“Well, if you can’t control that little devil, I’m going to have to call the cops next time she breaks or takes something. I haven’t done it yet because you’ve been very good to us since we arrived, but my patience has a limit.”

Sarah and her roommate, Naomi, had been renting the house next door for a little over a year by then. They attended a college nearby. Linda often cooked more food than was needed for only Rosita and herself, and gave the extra portions to her young neighbors, who were always grateful for a nice homemade meal. Truth be told, sometimes Linda deliberately cooked more food that was needed in order to compensate the girls a bit for Rosita’s constant mischief.

“I hope it will not come to that, Sarah. Please accept my apologies.”
“Mmmph!” grumbled the girl and took off.
Linda tried to talk to Rosita about the incident, but her daughter only giggled while she talked, enjoying her latest gag. “She deserves it, mom!” she said. “For wearing such slutty clothes!”

Poor Linda was at a loss with the situation, which was escalating dangerously. Sarah has threatened to call the police. And even if Sarah didn’t do that, sooner or later Rosita would do something to someone else who would call the police. Linda didn’t want her daughter to end up in a juvenile detention center. She had to act now, before it was too late.

Someone knocked on the door again, startling Linda. It wouldn’t surprise her if it was someone else complaining about her daughter’s actions. She was relieved to find that it was only her nephew, Pedro.

“Hi, Aunt Linda. I am on my way to the grocery store and stopped by to see if you needed me to bring you anything.”

Good, noble Pedro. If only Rosita could be a little more like him. He was always around, since he lived very close by, and he was Rosita’s age. They were good friends and Rosita seemed to look up to him, but somehow his strong sense of responsibility did not seem to influence her at all.

“Oh, Pedro, please come in. Yes, in fact, there are a few things I need to cook dinner. I’ll write you a list and give you the money. Come in.”

Linda went into the kitchen and was midway through her shopping list when she heard watery noises in the living room, followed a shout by Pedro. She darted out of the kitchen to find a soaked Pedro, dripping water from his clothes, and Rosita, laughing her lungs out, holding her infamous water rifle.

“Rosita, you little brat!” said Pedro. His wet, black hair covering half of his dark eyes. “I ought to…!”
“Ought to what, cousin?” laughed Rosita. “Shake your body like a little dog to dry yourself? Hahahaha! You do look like a little puppy after its bath!”

Linda couldn’t take it anymore. At that very moment, she felt something inside her break, some string that had been pulled too tight. This was going to stop. At the very least, she was going to stop the course her daughter was taking, or else she wouldn’t be acting like a good mother.

“Dear Pedro,” said Linda, very calm. “It looks like I need your help with something else, after all. Before you do the shopping, would be kind enough to give my daughter a good, hard spanking so she can start learning some manners?”

Both kids stared at her as if she was speaking another language. It took a long moment for the silence to break.

“I will be MOST glad to help you, Aunt Linda,” said Pedro, in all seriousness. “It’s something I have been wishing to see done for years now.”
“Mom?” said Rosita, with a face of disbelief. “Mom, what do you mean? I don’t understand.”
“Rosita,” her mother said, with a loving, warm smile across her face. “You have been needing discipline for too long, and it is a mistake I hope we are still in time to correct, before you start making bigger and costlier mistakes. I cannot bring myself to spank you, but I know you should be spanked since talking to you about your behavior has failed. Therefore, I will be asking Pedro to spank you whenever you need to be spanked. Which I guess will probably be often indeed. It is quite convenient since he lives very close by, and I trust him completely as the responsible young man that he is. Also, he is your cousin, he is family, so you need not feel too embarrassed for him to take down your panties and spank your butt good and hard.”
“My… my panties?”
“Oh yes. I have heard a lot of talk between mothers in our neighborhood and they all agree that a spanking should always be panties down, since a little embarrassment gives the punishment the finishing touch.”
“Mom, you... you are joking, right? This is crazy!”
“Not at all. Pedro, before you do me this favor, please give me your wet shirt and pants. I will dry them while you spank Rosita.”
“I... my pants?” said Pedro. “Uh, ok, you’re right, of course, Aunt Linda.”
“Mom, I will not let him spank me! And he’s a boy! He’s thirteen, like me! I don’t want him to see me naked!”
“He will spank you, and therefore he will have to see you naked,” Linda said. “As I told you before, a little embarrassment is an important part of an effective punishment, so you will not cover yourself from him. Don’t think that I don’t know anything about the subject just because I have never spanked you. In fact, I’m going to be asking for more advice on spankings from other mothers, so we can get the most impact out of your sessions. And let me be clear on this, Rosita: Spankings are the very last method I will try with you. If you do not follow my or Pedro’s instructions during your spankings, I will send you to the boarding school my good friend Martha told us about, remember? She sent her daughter over there, and she says they use the cane on her every time she does not make the bed properly at five o’ clock before their morning exercise, and every time they find the tiniest bit of dirt or dust in her clothes. And you won’t be leaving there until you’re eighteen. Understand?” In truth, Linda was exaggerating the facts quite a bit, but she doubted Rosita would know that.
“No, mommy, please! I will behave!”
“We will make sure you do. Right, Pedro?”
“We will, Aunt Linda,” he said, as he handed his wet clothes over to his aunt. Pedro now stood on his blue briefs and white socks and he did not seem the least embarrassed about it. Maybe it was because he was going to be taking down Rosita’s panties in a few moments. Rosita stared at her cousin’s half-naked body. He looked fit indeed: Slender, and with a few lines already forming as the framework of his abs and other muscles. If he kept playing sports as much as he now did, Linda could see him growing into a very strong and handsome man. But for now he already was a handsome thirteen-year-old latin boy.

“Come Rosita,” Pedro said as he took her hand in his, “Let’s go give you what you deserve.”

Rosita started to move her hand away and looked back at her mother, remembering her threat.

“You will tell me if she fails to obey you in any way, Pedro,” said Linda, as if reading her daughter’s mind. “I’ll go look for Martha’s phone number to have it handy, just in case.”

“Yes, Aunt Linda. Come on, Rosita.”

Pedro led his scared cousin by the hand toward her bedroom, which was at the end of the hall. It was a one-story house, but with a lot of space in the rooms. Probably too big for only two people, Linda always thought, but it was theirs, bought years ago. In her job at a law firm, Linda had managed to build a decent career, and earned well enough to pay for a good life and even save for the future. It was beginning to dawn on her that her efforts at work might have been taking attention away for her responsibilities as a mother. She spent too much time at the office; she had to admit she needed help with raising Rosita.

She was about to start rectifying that. Pedro would be of great help, she was sure. He even attended the same school as Rosita, so he should be able to keep an eye on her there as well, Linda would have to talk to him about that. As she put Pedro’s clothes into the dryer, she smiled to herself. She had begun to take steps to fix Rosita’s way in life. She was finally being a good mother to her. Yes, this felt absolutely right.

alina-31

Re: In The Beginning 1 (m/f)

Post by alina-31 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:04 am

fantastic storie .. what adventures rick , so much thanks for sharing :)