wooden spoon

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
buzbyspanked

wooden spoon

Post by buzbyspanked » Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:34 pm

As a child i was rebelious and very naughty but my mum would never ever let my father spank me so i got away with murder lol . consequently this as made me very curious what a spanking would feel like and finally at 32 i got a little tipsy and asked my friend who I know watches spanking videos if she would spank me . I asked her to make sure it was hard enough to make me know I had received a punishment. She told me to strip from the waist down and stand facing the wall with my hands on my head to wait for my punishment. We were alone in the house so even though I was embarrassed stood half naked in the corner, I knew it was just the 2 of us . Sharon disappeared into the kitchen and suddenly I heard voices, frantically i started to grab my clothes, when Sharon re entered the room and said WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! I heard voices, she replied yes you did, steve has decided to come back tonight, Im afraid he will be witnessing your punishment. I was horrified, the embarrassment of it. She ordered me back into the corner and to put my hands back on my head, I did as I was told but could feel my face turning crimson. After what seemed like a lifetime sharon and steve both walked back into the living room, steve laughed and said " Looking forward to getting your arse brayed hahahah" I I went a even deeper crimson. Sharon sat down on the settee and said right over my knee NOW!!! I turned round covering my modesty from steve with my hands and dutifully laid across Sharons lap. Once over her knee. she pulled my top right up my back and placed her legs over mne to prevent my kicking my legs about. She then said, you realise this is going to hurt do,t you, and you have deserved every stroke you receive. I want no screaming and NO trying to escape, you will laythere and take your punishment to the end, then you will stand in the corner for 1 hour afterwards. this made me tremble inside as I knew I would already be red with shame after the spanking without having to do cornertime, and especially 1 hour. I answered YES miss in a low voice. She started spanking hard and fast with a wooden spoon she had brought from the kitchen, I started to make whimpers as the pain started to increase with each blow. She went from one cheek to the other as hard and fast as she could, I was gasping and saying sorry, but it fell on deaf ears, She then stopped and I breathed a sigh of relief, omg if this was what a spanking felt like, I certainly did,nt want it ever again, I decided to feel the benefit of the spanking, and for it to feel like I was being punished by my parents for all the times I had so definately earned one, then I MUST see it through. So I was relieved she had finally stopped whacking me. I started to lift myself up, when she pushed me down again, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING , " sorry I thought it was over i whimpered, IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT sharon replied. I laid back down feeling scared and in despair. Next minute she started again this time one cheek at a time, she gave me 7 on the right and then 7 on the left, I screaned and wailed at this, but again it fell on deaf ears. Have you learned your lesson, she bellowed at me, YES miss I have I replied. With that she said right get up and stand in the corner, hands on your head and dont move until your told to. I scurried over to the corner and put my hands up on my head, Steve was sat grinning and asking if I enjoyed it hahahah. I had cheeks on my face and my bottom both the same colour by now. Sharon went to make them both a coffee, and steve said I bet you,d have good cry if I told you to get over my knee now would,nt you, I replied Yes steve I would, then get over it now !! I turned round and saw sharon stood there grinning, If steve has told you to get over his knee, then do as he says. I walked over and laid over his knee stil trembling, he yanked my top right up my back, and then said to Sharon, pass me your flip flops . I received 42 whacks from steve woth sharons slipper and my backside felt like it was on fire. I returned to my place in the corner, placed my hands on my head and started to gently sob, both from the relief it was all over and the throbbing in my bottom, Once the hour was up, Sharon said right get dressed ts all over, your punishment is complete, how do you feel. I replied that I felt totally humiliated, but I now knew what s damn good punishment was and I felt it was out of my system now. I was just going to start putting my knickers back on, when steve said, touch your toes, I stared at him and said but my punishment is over steve. not yet it is,nt love, touch your toes. I trembled with fear and anticipation when I realised he was going to use his belt on me. 6 of the best with the belt and your all done . I closed my eyes and clenched the cheeks of my bottom so tightly steve noticed and told me to stop that right now. Oh god whack whack whack. it felt like a hot poker on my backside, when he,d finished, he said right get up get dressed and go home, but you do realise that this is now going to be a weekly arrangement don,t you, I shook my head and said NO way steve its well and truly out of my system now. Oh it is Love, if you dont want the video of it to be posted on Facebook, Sharon grinned and said, a weekly arrangement it is then. I nodded and said, please, don,t spank me as long and hard very week, please, Steve said well next week you will be introduced to the cane, and a nice wooden hairbrush. Oh and next week, be prepared to be stood naked in the corner for another hour afterwards. from now on you will be completely naked for your punishments and we will be having a couple of friends round for a drink that night, a couple of lads I know. I am definately going to be ill this friday, but then again, I might end up the laughing stock of facebook by saturday morning. Why did I have to open my big mouth and ask for a spanking, now I am going to be spanked like a child once a week in front of god knows how many people.. I will learn a few lessons I guess