Missy (Melissa), Lauren & their Daddy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
MrRichard

Missy (Melissa), Lauren & their Daddy

Post by MrRichard » Thu Mar 12, 2015 12:32 pm

My Girls
It was a rather cold & wintery Friday evening with snow falling and blowing around outside, when I decided it would be smart to take my self & my little 3 year old daughter Melissa, (Missy for short) out to do some grocery, and regular shopping. Now most normal people would have avoided going out in this weather given any normal circumstances, but especially with a rather spirited 3 year old as Missy was. Now Missy wasn’t an overly badly behaved little girl, she was just easily excited, and once excited, or overly stimulated, she would be sometimes looked upon by the outside world as a bratty or badly behaved child.
I have another daughter Lauren, she is quite a bit older then Missy, being born just after my wife Amber, well ex-wife and I were originally married some 10 years prior to Missy’s birth. Lauren was at a friend’s birthday party this weekend, and as it was a sleep over party that left Missy and I alone for the weekend.
My Wife and I have been separated then divorced for 2 years now, thankfully our separation and thus divorce was quite peaceful and amicable, with me taking on full custody of the girls. Unfortunately we had just fell out of love with each other and thus decided to go our separate ways. Amber was a very straight laced military woman with a long time dedication to the military; she was deployed several times over the course of our marriage thus the reason for our separation and divorce. Amber did see Lauren and Missy as much as she could when she wasn’t on deployment or on a job so she did keep in contact with us from time to time. Unfortunately Amber and I’s divorce affected Lauren more than Missy as Lauren was older and somewhat understood what was going on. Like Missy, Lauren wasn’t an overly badly behaved girl, she just took her Mother and I’s separation and divorce a little harder, affecting her grades at school, and over all attitude and behavior. This unfortunately landed her in quite a bit of trouble with me from time to time, everything from groundings, to the removal of privileges, to a firm and sometimes rather hard spanking to her bottom, and sometimes bare bottom. Amber and I had agreed very early in our relationship, even well into our dating relationship that if and when we had children that we would use spanking as a form of discipline/punishment, although we both agreed it wouldn’t be our only choice. I walked from my den where I was working over to the foot of the stairs leading up to the floor where our bedrooms and the master bathroom were calling up to Missy who I knew was playing up in her room after dinner.
“Missy come on down we’re going shopping for some groceries and other stuff.. Let’s go before the weather gets any worse.”
I watched as my little 3 year old beauty bounded out of her room, her long blond hair bouncing in the ponytails on either side of her head, her beautiful baby blue eyes twinkled in the light. How she reminded me of her mother when we 1st met, Amber was a stunning beauty when we 1st met in high school, she was the cheer leading captain, head of the debate team, and captain of our championship ball and ice hockey team. Amber was an all-around athlete and a straight ‘A’ student, on both the honour roll, and the principals list, and Melissa was the spitting image of her mother. Missy came bounding down the stairs looking up at me all excited and happy. Missy was always a very happy baby even when she was still a newborn she always seemed to have a smile on her face no matter what, stark contrast to her older sister, Lauren was the polar opposite when she was little, very cranky, crying most of the time, very colic, she was definitely a handful not only to raise but to deal with, which almost made Amber and I decide not to have another child. I scooped Missy up into my arms & she immediately wrapped her little legs around my waist, and her little arms around my neck, hugging me tightly and nuzzling her nose into my neck.
“O.K. little one, 1st off do you have to use the potty? We aren’t going to be home for a bit and Daddy doesn’t want you having any accidents.”
Missy smiled at me n shook her head “No Daddy I good, I already wented potties”
“Alright little one, but Daddy would like to put you in a pair of your pull-ups just in case, while we’re out O.K.?”
Missy scrunched up her face and whined a little “Bu…Daddy…I already wented potties, an I no gotta go no more.”
I looked at her a little more sternly “Melissa Lynn…what did Daddy say?”
Missy continues to pout n whine a little now squirming in my arms to be let down. “Bu Daddy…I a big girl, I no need to wears pull-ups, I wears big girl panties nows.”
“Melissa, Daddy has decided, you’re going to be put into pull ups for while we’re out and that’s final, now let’s go upstairs to your room & Daddy’ll help you put them on.”
Melissa now really starts to whine, fuss and pout “Bu Daddy!!!!! I a big girl!!! I no need pull ups!!!!
I give Melissa a firm swat to the seat of her panties under her play skirt.
“Owwwweeeessssss Dadddy!!!!!” Melissa’s little bottom lip started to quiver & her little eyes began to well up with tears, feeling my hand swat across her little pantie clad bum cheeks
“Melissa Lynn stop this fussing and whining, Daddy has made his decision, and unless you want to be going shopping with a sore bum I’d mind Daddy.”
“Noooo Daddy….nooo…pankins…..I wears pull-ups…..I sowwies…..”
I carry Missy up to her room standing her on her bed, she happily bounces on her bed giggling, as I go to the bottom drawer of her dresser and pull out one of her little pink princess baby doll pull-ups and walk back over to her.
“O.K. little one, no more jumping, hold onto Daddy’s shoulders so I can pull your panties down and remove them, then I’ll put your pull-up on you and we can go.”
Missy stops jumping and bouncing and places her hands on my shoulders holding on tight, as I carefully and gently reach up under her little skirt & pull her little panties down to her ankles, noticing the front of her panties are a little damp, thinking she just forgot to wipe when she was finished going potty. Missy steps out of her panties as I toss them into the cloths hamper, I then hold her little pull-ups open so she can step into them, pulling them up over her little bare bum cheeks, giving her little bare cheeks a soft pat as I do.
“O.K. little princess let’s get you down stairs and into your boots, winter jacket, mittens and hat.”
Missy hops down off her bed with a little bump on her padded bum which makes her little pull-up crinkle. She then scampers out of her room, down the hall and down the stairs, with me close behind. I go and get my own boots on and my jacket on, not zipping it up yet because I know I’ll have to help Missy get her own stuff on. I look over at Missy struggling to get her pull-on boots on, I squat down to try to help her.
“No Daddy me do it….me put mine boots on….me do it at school….”
“Alright little one…you do it yourself, but if you need help you just ask Daddy O.K.?
I watch her struggle with her boots but finally get them onto her feet, and even on the right feet for a change. She then grabs her winter jacket & struggles to get it on, having it backwards, inside out, and upside down, I stand there watching her struggle.
“Daddy!!!!!! I stucks!!!!! I all confuddled!!!
I laugh a little as I see her little face peeking out from under the bottom of her jacket she’s somehow managed to get inside out, backwards, and upside down.
“Alright little one let Daddy help you” as I remove her jacket & put it right side in, and hold it open for her to put her arms in the sleeves.
“I do da zippers ups Daddy”
“O.K. sweetie” as I watch her struggle with the zipper but finally get it in & zipped up., she then slips her little hands into her little mittens as I zip up my coat and grab my gloves and car keys.
“O.K. little one out we go.”
As Missy bounds through the quickly rising snow levels, I look up thinking maybe this might not have been such a good idea, getting the feeling this snow fall is going to get far worse before it gets any better. My focus is broken by the little angelic voice of my daughter.
“C’mon Daddy hurry ups…I gettins colds….”
“Oh…yes….alright Missy I’m sorry.”
As I open the back door for her and watch her climb up into her little car seat, she struggles to get her seatbelt buckled, I gently reach over and help her snap it in. She quietly and happily plays with her floppy Tigger stuffed animal talking to it and giggling. I go to the front of the car and open the door grabbing the snow brush and begin to brush off the snow, I then toss the brush back in the car and get into the driver seat, starting the car, and driving off. I look back at Missy through the rearview mirror as she’s happily playing.
“Missy sweetie…..remember the rules for when we’re out at the grocery store and the mall. There’s no whining or pouting or throwing of any temper tantrums, if you see something you want you nicely ask Daddy, and I’ll decide whether or not to get it alright? But no toys, it’s too close to Christmas and you don’t know what Santa’s going to bring you, O.K.?”
“Bu Daddy I know wha Santa’s bringing me…Mommy & I already sented hims mine wish list, last time me seen hers.”
“Oh O.K. that’s good, and have you been a good girl?...or a Naughty girl?”
“A GOOD GIRL!!!!! I been really goods all years!!! An me not getted any pankins….well no as much as Lauren…her a NAUGHTY GIRL!!!! Hers getting a big ole lump of coal dis years from Santa, an probably a really sore bummy…”
“Oh you have, have you, and she has…has she.”
There was a hint of truth to what Missy was saying, neither Amber nor I have had to discipline Missy much this year, with the occasional trip across either of our laps with her bum bared, Missy has been a rather well behaved little girl. Again in stark contrast to her older sister Lauren, who has been on the receiving end of several trips across Amber or I’s lap with her bottom bare & getting spanked rather severely. Although both Amber and I have chalked Lauren’s behavior and attitude up to a mix of a few things, her entering teen years and thus puberty, Amber and I’s separation and divorce, and Lauren having to change schools several times while Amber and I got settled into our new lives and homes, and Lauren having to break up her little group of friends because of the moves.
We pull into the Mall parking lot and I turn off the car, getting out and walking over to the back door opening it, Missy has already unbuckled herself & is scampering to get out of the car. I haul her out & hold her hand tight looking down at her, she tries to release my hand and get free to run off, I hold her hand tightly and look down at her warningly.
“We don’t run off on Daddy, especially not in a crowded and busy parking lot Missy, you know better than that don’t you?”
“Bu…Daddy!!!! Me wanna go shopping!!!....an me wanna go NOW!!!!!”
“Missy please settle down, we will get to the shopping, but you know the rule when we’re in a parking lot…now hold onto Daddy’s hand and let’s walk to the grocery store 1st, then we can go to the mall for a bit.”
We walk to the grocery store I scoop Missy up n sit her in the shopping cart, giving her bottom a couple light pats.
“Now you stay in this cart little one, and no standing, and no reaching for things unless Daddy says so O.K.?”
“Otay Daddy….me promises…me no reach for nuffins unless yous tells me tos an me sits still n bes a good girls…bu…Ummmm…Daddy….can mes…gets a treats…down da candy isle?...”
“We’ll see little one…if you’re a good girl O.K.?”
“Otay Daddy”
We wheel around the store going up n down the isles picking up some stuff we need for the house. We get to the candy, chip, pop isle, Missy’s eyes light up like a Christmas tree.
“Me get candy Daddy?......
“Have you been a good girl?...”
“Yeps me has……me stayed in da cart, me stayed sittin down, me no reached for nuffins dat Daddy no tells me to….” Her baby blue eyes light up and twinkle and sparkle looking at me waiting for my response.
“Alright Missy, but just one thing alright?”
“Otay Daddy…mes promises”
Her little arms go up to be picked up out of the cart, I gently scoop her up giving her little pull-up padded bum a pat, setting her down on her feet, she instantly scampers over to the candy section looking all over.
“I no…know Daddy….dere so much to chooses from!!!”
“Well how bout this Missy…you have a choice, you can get something small you can have once we’ve paid for it, or you can have something bigger that you can have once we’ve paid for it and save some of it for later?”
“Ummmmsssss da…2nd one Daddy…me wanna gets somefings big…”
“Alright little one…but remember it’s to have some now & save some for later, you’re not going to eat it all right away, O.K.?”
“Otay Daddy me promises”
Missy looks up n down the isle looking for something she likes, a few lady’s smile and giggle at her as she goes up n down the isle. A fellow coworker Rebecca walks buy & smiles at us
“Very pretty little girl you have there, how old is she?”
“Oh She’s 3 & yes she’s my little angel, she gets a little excited coming down this isle so I decided to reward her with something because she’s been so good.”
“Oh she’s just adorable, and what’s your name little one?”
Missy stops what she’s doing & scampers behind me just peeking out from behind my legs.
“C’mon sweetie…you don’t have to be shy or scared, this is a friend of Daddy’s that he works with. She’s not usually like this…she’s usually very friendly and open.”
Rebecca squats down to Missy’s level and smiles at her.
“I won’t hurt ya sweetie, I had a little girl just like you…then she grew up…now she’s big”
Missy slowly comes out from behind my leg n smiles shyly
“I…Missy….nice to meets…yous….Reb…Reb…”
“Just call me Becky it’s probably easier for ya little one”
“Otay Ms Becky”
“Ms Becky?...I have never been called that…”
“I’ve taught my girls to properly respect other adults, it’s Ms. or Mr. unless said otherwise.”
“Well now that is a good thing, but just Becky will be good for me, or Becca.”
“Otay Becca….Ummm Daddy…can mes gets dese?....”
Missy holds up a large bag of ju-jubes, looking up at me hoping for a good answer from me.
“Wow that’s a big bag of ju-jubes for such a little girl…you’re not going to eat them all to yourself are you?”
“Nu Uhs….mes shares wif mine Daddy….an…maybe mine sissy, bu only ifn she a good girl…”
“Oh…you have a sister eh….big or little?...”
“Big sissy, hers names is Lauren,, but hers is naughty, an hers gets lots and lots of pankins on hers bare bum”
Both Becca & I look at each other and then at Missy, I blush madly, as does Becca.
“Melissa Lynn…we don’t say such things little lady.”
I look down at her sternly taking the ju-jubes away from her. Becca speaks before I can, trying to defuse the situation.
“Oh she does does she?...and do you little one?...”
“Ummmssss somes times…..when I naughty”
“Well I think you’d better think before you talk little one or your Daddy may give you one.”
“Nooooo Daddy…no pankins…..me sowwies…..” Melissa begins to cry a little, her hands go back to cover her little padded bum cheeks.
I scoop Missy back up into the cart seat looking at her a little sternly, also quite embarrassed by her outburst.
“I sowwies Daddy…..me no means to says dat….”
“I’m sorry Rebecca, she doesn’t usually say things like that…”
“Don’t worry Rich, I’m a firm supporter of that kind of discipline for children no matter the age, I still swat my daughter when she steps out of line & she’s 13.”
“Dat how olds mine sissy Lauren is Becca”
“Oh she is, is she, maybe my Emily knows her….What school does she go to?”
“St Francis, it’s a private school for girls, my Wife Amber, I mean my ex-wife went there when she was younger, so we put Lauren there as well, it’s a very strict school.”
“Oh yes it is, and that’s why I put Emily there….she needs the structure….I’m divorced too…very messy divorce though…didn’t do good things for Emily.”
“Oh I’m sorry to hear that, Amber & I’s separation and subsequent divorce was pretty well amicable, her being a Military woman, and being deployed all the time…makes it hard to stay together & raise these 2 girls.”
“Yes I understand that….mine was messy….only b/c my ex was well….to keep it pg not a nice man at all.
“Oh I’m sorry….I’m sorry to cut this short, but we’d better get going we still have some shopping in the mall to do b4 I get this little imp home & to bed.”
“Oh yes I better get going as well, don’t want to leave the sitter too late, plus I still need to discuss a few things with Emily before she goes to bed, if you know what I mean?”
“Me knows dat means Emily gunna get a pankin…right?....Becca?...”
I look at Missy again.
Having had enough of Missy’s little out bursts and knowing now the spanking topic has been breached “Melissa Lynn what did I just tell you….do you want these candies…or do you want a sore bum?...
“Nooooo Daddy!!!! Me wan da candies…no a pankin!!!!”
“Then I’d keep those comments to yourself young lady, unless you want Daddy to put these candies back & take you straight home.”
“Nooo Noooooo Dadddy!!!!
Melissa sits there in the cart crying as I look down at her not very pleased. Becca pipes up n speaks again trying to defuse the situation.
“Don’t be mad at her Rich…yes she’s right, I may have to deal with Emily like that, and Missy is just little, her comments are O.K. by me, but yes I better go”
With that Becca smiles at Missy and gently wipes a tear from her cheek.
“You be a good girl for your Daddy…I don’t want to hear tomorrow he had to give you a spanking…O.K. little one”
“Otay…Ms…Becca” Melissa sitting there crying holding her tigger.
I toss the ju-jubes in the back of the cart and continue on with our grocery shopping. We head over to the checkout counter and I unload the cart, paying for the groceries. I then wheel both the groceries and Missy out to the car. I look down sternly at her still a bit upset with her little outbursts in the store to Becca. I open the back hatch & scoop Missy out of the cart & sit down on the back hatch sitting her on my lap
“Now Melissa Daddy isn’t very happy with your behavior in the store little one.”
“I sowwy Daddy….I…just speakin da truf…..”
“I know Missy….but it wasn’t appropriate to talk about that in the store…you understand what I mean?”
Missy looks down n buries her face in my chest crying, clinging to me tight, her little thumb pops into her mouth and she begins to suckle on it. I hold her there tight ribbing her back.
“Missy is Daddy’s little girl tired?....do you want to just go home & to bed….we can do the other shopping another day?”
“Noooooo Daddy I awakes….me wanna go shopping….”
I can very easily sense that my little princess is beginning to fade, getting the visual cues of her sucking her thumb, she usually only does that when she’s tired, or upset, or sick. I reach into the side compartment of the car & pull out her little pink princess pacifier, gently popping that in her mouth in place of her thumb.
“Are you sure little one?....b/c we can go home if you’re too tired?...”
Through the paci. “Noooo Daddy….me wanna shops….”
“Alright little one but only for a little bit O.K. then it’s home, into your bath, into your jammies and into bed for you…”
“Otays…..Daddy…..”
I gently sit her on the edge of the hatch of the car & unload the groceries from the cart into the car, putting the bag with the ju-jubes away from her sght.
“Where mine candies Daddy…..me wan mine candies….” Missy whines a little saying that.
“Missy we’ll see how you are when you get home & maybe you can have some then, but not now, the sugar will only wake you up & you won’t be able to sleep when Daddy puts you to bed….”
“Noooooo me wan candies!!!!!”
I quickly sense there’s an impending melt down from my little girl, so trying to quash the melt down I make a quick decision to just end this little night out and bring my little girl home. Knowing again the tell-tale signs that Missy is quickly getting over tired, and thus she can easily get very cranky, and when that happens I know from experience that it’s a very slippery slope from there to a total melt down of emotions and behavior which usually only ends with Missy on the receiving end of a sore bare bum. So after putting the groceries into the car I scoop Missy up n carry her to the side door, opening it & putting her into her car seat and buckling her in.
“Noooooo Nooooo Nooooooooo Daddddyyyyyyy!!!!!! Me Wanna Shop!!!!!
“Missy sweetie you’re getting tired and Daddy has decided to bring you home, we can go out shopping maybe tomorrow evening.”
“NOOOOO NOOOO NOOOOOOO ME WANNA SHOP!!!!!!
“Melissa Lynn enough…..Daddy has made his decision and that’s final, now you can settle down and we can go home for a nice bath and into your jammies and maybe some time with Daddy watching tv, or you can continue with this tantrum and we can go home, you will have a talk over Daddy’s lap with your bum bare, then you can have your bath, into your jammies and straight to bed…which one do you choose young lady?...”
I’m starting to lose any and all patience with my little girl, I just hope and pray that she makes the right decision to settle down…
Melissa all but screeches at the top of her voice “ME WANNA SHOP DADDY!!!!!! ME WANNA SHOP!!!!!
“Alright that’s enough Melyssa Lynn…we’re going home, you’re getting your bare bum spanked, you’re having your bath, into your jammies and straight to bed….that’s final.
Melyssa has a complete and total melt down, grabbing her paci out of her mouth and throwing it at me, throwing her tigger at me too. I easily catch both of them, opening the passenger side front door and tossing Missy’s paci & tigger onto the front seat.
“That’s it little lady….you just pushed that inch too far….when we get home you’re in some major trouble little girl.”
I close the passenger front door and the side door, going around n closing the back hatch, then getting into the front seat and starting the car and driving off. In the backseat I can easily see and hear Missy having a complete & total melt down crying and screaming. As quickly as she started the melt down temper tantrum she completely wears herself out & collapses into a deep sleep, her little thumb pops back into her mouth. At a red light I reach back and pop the paci back into her mouth, she quickly begins to suckle it hard n fast, I also hand her back her tigger, she clings to it tight. I look back at her through the rear view mirror and can help but smile seeing my little angel deeply sleeping, her face tear streaked from her tantrum n crying. I pull into the driveway quietly shutting off the car & getting out of the driver’s seat, then over to her door opening it, unbuckling her car seat & gently pulling her out, she doesn’t even wake up, she just clings to me, wrapping her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist, laying and burying her head and face in my neck. Leaving the groceries in the car I carry Missy into the house and up the stairs to her room. There I gently lay her on her bed as not to wake her, I gently check her little pull-up, both front & back, she’s completely dry and clean, I gently remove her little skirt, socks, and shirt, tossing them in the hamper, getting her little jammies off her pillow & gently putting her into them and zipping them up. Then I gently pull her covers down and tuck her into bed, where she turns over and curls into a ball holding her tigger, sleeping very peacefully. After putting her down to bed I go back downstairs and empty the car of the groceries and put them away, then go and sit in my chair watching tv.
About an hour later I hear a loud slamming of a car door and some muffled shouting and yelling coming from the front of the house. I get up to investigate only to be almost run over by oldest daughter Lauren barging into the house and stomping her feet by me. I see outside its Lauren’s friend’s Mom dropping her off & pulling out of the driveway before I can go out to find out what happened. Shaking my head I just walk back into the house and lock the door. By this time Lauren has made a beeline up the stairs to her room all but slamming her door behind her. Thankfully the loud bang of the slammed door doesn’t wake Missy. I walk up to Lauren’s door & knock.
“Lauren are you O.K.?....Can I come in?....Do you need to talk about something?...”
“NO!!!!!! GO AWAY!!!!”
“Lauren lower your voice right now…your sister is sleeping”
“NO I DON’T HAVE TO!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE HER!!!!”
With that outburst I just quickly open Lauren’s door and walk in closing it behind me.
“GET OUT!!!!!!! GET OUT NOW!!!!!”
As calmly but sternly as I can given tonight’s circumstances I look directly at Lauren and speak.
“1st off I know you don’t mean that, you know both your sister and I love you dearly, Now take a few breaths and calm down, and talk to me Lauren, in a clam and lower voice.”
“NO I DON’T HAVE TO!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!”
My patience for my daughter’s behavior running at an all-time low because of having to deal with her little sister’s temper tantrum and melt down, I walk over to Lauren with purpose & firmly but not hard grab her by the arm standing her up, surprisingly as I haven’t noticed it before she’s now just about my height, and she’s grown into a very beautiful young lady, her auburn hair framing her not quite adult, not quite child face, her deep dark brown eyes staring back at me, a bit of a fire is still brewing in her eyes.
I’m looking into her eyes with a very stern and strict look on my face “Lauren Anne I’ve had a very difficult evening with your little sister, I am at my wits end I’d highly recommend you calm down and lower your voice, or there will be very strict & stern consequences for your next words and or actions….”
Lauren just stares at me all but burning a hole through me, she tries to pull her arm free but I have a firm grip. She quickly begins to calm down hearing her full name and still feeling the grip on her arm.
“Daddy I just want to be left alone, I too had a horrible night….and I just want to be alone.”
“Lauren I’ll let you go…but only because I know we’re both not in the right frame of mind to deal with this situation with out 1 or both of us getting out of hand, so I’ll let you have your space, but I want you to come to me later tonight before you go to bed after you’ve calmed down and we can talk this out.”
“Yes…Daddy”
With that I release her arm and just walk out of her bedroom closing her door behind me. I walk over to Missy’s room and look in to see her still curled into a tight ball fast asleep. I quietly walk back down stairs and into my den closing the door, sitting at my desk to do some unfinished work. About an hour later I hear a soft knock at the door of my Den.
“Come in”
Lauren walks in, she’s obviously been crying by the tear streaks n stains down her cheeks.
“Oh Lauren what’s the matter?...”
“I’m sorry Daddy….I didn’t mean any of those things I said, I was mad, and…and…upset….and I…took it out on….you”
Lauren is now openly sobbing standing there in her mid-thigh length night shirt, her hands cuppng together in front of her. I get up n walk over to her, gently sitting her and I on the couch, she instantly buries her face in my chest sobbing. I just gently rub her back letting her cry it all out. In a barely audible, voice Lauren speaks.
“Daddy…..I think…I need….to…be….spanked……”
This admittance and request sends me back a bit and I look at her.
“You what Lauren?”
“I…need…a…spanking…Daddy….”
“Are you sure Lauren?....or is this just your emotions talking?...”
“No Daddy….I’ve been thinking the whole time I was upstairs….and I know my behavior and tone was and is unacceptable…..and I know if the situation were different and you weren’t all stressed out by Missy….I would have had my bottom bared and spanked for how I talked and shouted at you.”
“You are right Lauren, under any normal circumstances you would have immediately had your bottom bared and spanked, if not paddled.”
“I know Daddy…..and I feel so bad, and I feel bad for how I acted while at Sasha’s house….”
“O.K. Lauren Anne.” Getting a little more stern tone to my voice.” I want you to come clean, what happened, you were supposed to be staying over-night, and here you are at home, and how you left the car, and slammed doors, and shouted, come clean young lady.”
“It all started at school today Daddy, Sasha and I kinda, got, an in school….suspension”
“You What?.....When….How….?”
“Please Daddy let me explain….”
“Alright Lauren I’m listening”
“Well it all started in home room, you see Sasha and I are kinda in competition with each other for highest grades…..Well you remember that math test I told you about, well she got a percent point higher than I did because of a stupid little mistake I made on one of the questions. Well she got up in my face and started gloating, well I kinda…got mad and….punched her.”
“Lauren Anne, what have both your mother & I told you about fighting.”
“Daddy!!!! Please let me finish…..*Lauren is now again openly crying n sobbing as she speaks*….any way….I punched her, and she punched me back, well we kinda got into a bit of a fist fight, that kinda spilled out into the hall right in front of both our teacher Mrs. Johnson and our Principal Mr. Macwell, it took both of them to separate us. Well we got hauled down to Mr. Macwell’s office, where he all but tore strips off of us, lecturing us on conduct acceptable in school. Well he told us both the bend over his desk & we both got 10 strokes of the paddle, and after he was done we were both sobbing from the paddling, and he told us we both had a weeks-worth of in school suspension, that we wouldn’t be seeing recess for the week. He also told us if this happened again we’d both get the strap across our bare bottoms. Well he also wrote notes to Sasha’s Mom & you. Well after we were sent back to our class room we both swore to each other that we would destroy the notes and…well….not tell either of you about it.”
As Lauren’s confessing these things my anger level is rising quite quickly as I know she knows not to fight, she also knows that if she gets disciplined or spanked at school she will receive the same or worse by me at home, she knows that I will always find out if she’s done something unacceptable, and finally that lying is my main button she shouldn’t push b/c she knows if she’s caught lying he will be severely dealt with. I continue to be silent listening to her.
“Well you knew I was going over to Sasha’s for the weekend, well we walked to her place intent on hiding the notes from Mr. Macwell and destroying them when we got the chance, well Sasha forgot to put her school bag in her room and her Mom found the note. Well she stormed into Sasha’s room & without saying a word sat down and hauled Sasha down across her lap, completely baring her bottom & applying her hairbrush to Sahsa’s bare bottom cheeks. We were both in total shock, Sasha was bawling and crying immediately, Sasha’s Mom told me to sit there and watch b/c I was going to be next, once she was done with Sasha to ordered her to go stand in the corner bare bummed & then hauled me across her lap, baring my bum and applying the brush to my bottom, once she was done with me I too was standing facing the wall right next to Sasha with my bare bum red and exposed just like Sasha. She told us to stand there for ½ hour, and not to touch our bottoms. Well after the ½ hour we were told to dressed and come down for dinner, which we did, and that’s when Sasha’s Mom told me that after dinner I was going straight home….well I kinda lost it with her and started yelling at her, telling her she wasn’t my mother….and that’s when she drove me home…..”
“Alright Lauren Anne, you know that all of that has gotten you into a world of trouble, you broke so many of my rules. 1st off you’re grounded for at least a week, that means no going out to friends house, no having friends over, you are to be straight home after school, when you get home you are to get straight to your homework, and then straight to your chores, there will be NO tv, NO computer unless it’s for school and I’m there to supervise you, you have a choice, either hand over your cell phone, or if you think you can be trusted to ONLY use it for emergencies and not for texting then you can keep it. You will be babysitting Missy whenever I go out no arguments. Am I clear on all of this?”
“Yes…Daddy”
Lauren is openly sobbing and crying by now. I stand her up, walk her to the corner of my den & lift her night shirt & tug her panties down to her ankles, easily noticing the fading redness from her earlier hair brushing.
“Now you will stand there in that corner until I call you out, young lady I am beyond disappointed in you, you are going to be receiving a long dose of my hand then your Mother’s hairbrush to your bare backside. Tomorrow when you wake up I will either drive you to Sasha’s house or you will call Sasha, & you will apologize to her mother for how you acted and talked to her am I clear?
“Yesss….Dadddy….You’re…..clear…..”
I walk out of the den in order to calm myself down before I have to deal with Lauren because I know if I deal with her now I may get too severe with her. The ½ hour passes and I make my way back into my den where Lauren’s still standing in the corner her bare bottom exposed to the cool air. I slowly walk to her and gently place my hand on her shoulder, she immediately spins around and all but collapses into me crying.
“I’m……I’m….I’m…..sorrrryyyyy….Dadddy……I’m……sorrryyyy.”
Lauren is sobbing hard into my chest, I just hold her close. I gently walk her to the high backed armless chair and sit down, taking her hands in mine and looking up at her.
“Lauren, you know what’s going to happen don’t you? You know I don’t like having to punish you in any way, but how you acted with Sasha’s Mom…how you acted at school, how you acted when you came home, each and every one of those individually would easily earn you a very sore backside, aren’t I right?”
“Yes……Daddy….”
“To top it all off you were both ready to lie to us, you may not have verbally lied, but hiding a note like that, or worse yet if you had been able to, destroying a note like that…is a definite lie in my books, and you know for a fact that lying in this house is one of the worst, if not the worst things to do, and lying earns you the strictest of punishments…you know that don’t you?”
“Yes…..Daddy…..I…Know…..”
“Then Lauren Anne….I want you to go up to my room, on your Mom’s bed side table is where her brush is kept, I want you to go get it and bring it back down here to me.”
“Yes….Dadddy….”
Lauren’s openly crying and sobbing by this time as she slowly makes her way out of my den, up the stairs, to my room, taking the brush from the table, then slowly walking back down to my den, walking over to me, and handing it to me.
“Now Lauren…..I want an honest answer here….why are you about to be punished…and I want you answer in your words….”
“I….made…a….lot…of bad decisions…Daddy….I…fought with Sasha…I….got…paddled..by…my principal…..I…..faught with…Sasha’s Mom….I…got my bottom brushed…by her….I was going to lie to you…..and…and….I said some very….mean…and nasty…things to and about you and…Missy…”
“Have you learned anything from any of it so far?
“Yes…Daddy….I leaned…that….fighting and…..lying….isn’t the answer…to anything….”
“Well at least you’ve learned that….but I still have to punish you for it…..but I want you to know even though I have to punish you….and it’s not going to be a light punishment….I still love you dearly Lauren, and I always will no matter what….and to be completely honest with you Lauren, I am very proud of you for coming forth to me with all of this and not just trying to hide it….it shows a lot of maturity…to take responsibility for your actions and decisions. I think we’d better get on with it…..over my lap Lauren….”
Lauren slowly lies down across my lap, I center her slightly pinkened bare cheeks over my lap, tugging her panties right down and off, tossing them onto the couch. I then put the brush on the floor in front of Lauren so she can see it while I give her, her hand spanking. I quickly begin to apply my hand to her bare cheeks, spanking firmly but not hard at 1st, spanking both cheeks, up and down them, from the tops of her cheeks all the way down to her under curves where her cheeks n thighs meet, then back up. She quickly bursts into tears n crying as my hand spanks down across her cheeks, she’s quickly turned from my 13 year old teenaged daughter to a crying an blubbering well spanked little girl.
“You know I don’t like doing this Lauren Anne, but I can and will, each and every time you pull something like this, and I’ll tell you this young lady…you’d better be glad it’s just my hand and your mother’s hairbrush, and not your mother’s hairbrush and my belt I’m using across your backside, because you know for a fact with your behavior you more than earned it.”
She’s sobbing and crying from just my hand, her bare cheeks are quickly turning from a pale pink to a deep angry red with each and every impact of my hand. After well over 2- 3 minutes of pure hand spanking I stop hand spanking Lauren’s bare cheeks, I gently rub her cheeks, all over the deeply reddened skin. I then stand her up, standing up I walk her back to the corner.
“Lauren, you are getting your mother’s brush to your bare backside, but I think you need some time to settle down, and let your bottom cool down a bit before I use the brush across it. I don’t want to mark or bruise your bottom any more than it may be at this moment or after your brushing. So I want you to stand there and think about why you’re standing there with a very sore bare bottom, and think about how you are going to avoid this happening again in the future. I don’t want you touching your bottom, or turning around, you are to keep that nose in that corner till I come back and get you, am I clear?....”
With a very ragged and low voice Lauren just nods and says. “Yes……Daddy……”
After about ½ hour I re-enter the Den, Lauren is standing there her bare cheeks deeply reddened. I walk over to her and take her gently by the shoulder escorting her back to the chair, sitting down and bending her down across my lap with her bare reddened cheeks placed center over my lap, then picking up the brush, rubbing it over her deeply reddened cheeks. Without any words I just go about Lauren’s final session of her punishment, her hair brushing. Again I apply the brush up n down her cheeks from the very tops down to the lower cheeks where her bottom cheeks and thighs meet. The hair brushing lasts well over 2 – 5 minutes as I’m intent on making this the last one I have to give Lauren for a while. She’s bawling and crying over my lap, her sobs and breath is ragged by the time I land the final stroke of the hairbrush. I place the brush down on the floor and gently rub her deeply reddened cheeks, noticing a few small bruises that have formed that will be reminders to her when she sits, knowing they aren’t deep enough to last any more than a few days at most. I gently stand her up, walk her back to the corner, then quietly walk out, letting her cry it out…wanting so much to just hold her and let her cry it out into me, but knowing this is the best way to help her truly learn from her mistakes. About ½ hour later I quietly walk back onto the den and gently take her by the shoulder leading her to the couch, sitting down and gently sitting her on my lap, so her bare cheeks are off my lap so the cool air of the room can get to them. I just hold her close to me, letting her cry on my shoulder as I rub her back. She slowly pops her thumb into her mouth much like she did when she was little after a long spanking….she reminds me so much of her when she was a little girl around Missy’s age. I gently stand her up and grab her panties walk her out of the Den and up to her room where I lay her in her bed and tuck her in, kissing her tear stained cheek. I slowly walk out as I hear her little impish voice say as I’m heading out of her room.
“Thank…..You…Daddy……I….Love you….Daddy….”
“Love you too my little lamb”
As I shut off her light & slightly close her door, head back down to the living room and sit watching tv….the house quiet.
As I awake the next morning to the sounds of my 2 girls giggling n laughing down in the living room, I slowly get up & get dressed, heading down to the living room to see Lauren and Missy watching one of Missy’s favourate Disney movies. They both look up at me n smile n wave giggling to themselves, I just shake my head and walk to the kitchen.
“Lauren just remember you & I have something to do today.”
“Yes Daddy….I know…Oh….Daddy ummm I think Missy here needs a change”
“I do nots!!!!”
“Missy come here please.”
Missy slowly gets up n walks over to the kitchen and over to me, I gently scoop her up n stand her on the counter, her little hands quickly grasp my shoulders to steady herself. I gently unbutton the buttons of her drop seat & gently check her diaper feeling it’s quite saturated, and somewhat full.
“Alright little imp, up to your room Daddy’s going to change you.”
Missy squirms n whines.
“Bu….Daddy I no need…a change…..”
“Melissa you’re diaper is saturated, and quite full. You do need to be changed…now up stairs and let’s get you cleaned up, no arguments unless you want a sore bum…”
I scoop Missy up and place her on her feet giving her bottom a little swat towards the stairs, as she scurries over to Lauren hiding behind her.
“Oh No lil sis you’re not hiding behind me, I’m in enough trouble as it is, I don’t need to get into any more by protecting you.”
Missy hears this and swats Lauren in the arm glaring at her.
“Owwww Missy!!! That hurt!!!!
“Melissa Lynn!!! We do not hit in this house….now upstairs right now…”
“NO I NO gotta!!!!!”
Missy swats at Lauren again & takes off running towards the back padio sliding door, I easily catch up to her and firmly hold her by the arm, giving her padded bum a firm swat.
“Alright young lady enough…..Let’s go upstairs…Daddy’s going to change you, clean you up then you’re getting a spanking….”
“Noooooooooo Noooooooooooo Dadddddyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! Nooooooo pankins!!!!!”
As I easily walk Missy towards the stairs and up towards her room, holding her firmly by the arm.
“What did Daddy say about hitting Melissa Lynn?”
“No to!!!!! Bu…me no needs a changing….an me no wanna pankin!!!!!!”
I easily scoop her up onto her change table, unzipping her pajamas and taking them off.
“You clearly need to be changed Melissa, your pull-up is completely wet & from the smell of it you’ve also made poopy in it”
“Nooooooooooooo Noooooooooooooooo Daddy!!!!!!!”
I carefully open Missy’s diaper now definitely realizing just how saturated and full her diaper is.
“Oh Missy you’re a mess, I think Daddy’s going to have to give you a bath…. After he changes and cleans you up…”
“Nooooooooo Noooooooooooooooo Dadddyyyyy!!!! Noooo bath!!!!!”
I quickly and carefully remove her little pull up, then as best as I can wipe her little bottom, and her little kitty with wipes, I then scoop her little naked body up n carry her towards the bathroom. I sit her on the toilet as we get into the bathroom.
“Missy I want you to use the toilet, Daddy doesn’t want any accidents while he’s giving you a bath…”
Missy sits there crying, but manages to go both in the toilet as she sits there waiting for me to run the water in the tub fir her bath, getting it to the proper temperature for her little body.
“Are you done little one?....Did you do naything?...”
Missy just nods crying.
“Bof Daddy….”
I carefully scoop her up off the toilet and wiper her bum and kitty before putting her into the tub. I then carefully begin to give her a bath 1st by taking a small amount of shampoo in my hand n wetting her long golden locks then lathering them with the shampoo. I then gently take her hands and arms and lather them from her little armpits, down to the tip of her fingers. I then lather up her belly, chest, and all of her back.
“Alright little girl stand up, foot up on the edge of the tub, and hold onto Daddy….”
Missy sits there with her arms folded across her chest and glares up at me.
“Melissa Lynn…either drop this little attitude of yours right now or you’re not just going to be getting your bum spanked but you’re going to be feeling your Mommy’s hairbrush to your bare bum….”
This little warning sends Missy into full blown tears as she slowly stands up, putting her hands up on my shoulders and her foot up on the edge of the tub. I gently lather her little leg and foot, she then switches feet still holding my shoulders tightly so she doesn’t slip or fall. I gently lather up her other foot and leg, letting her put it back down into the tub.
“Alright little girl rinse off your little body, Daddy will rinse off your hair, then I want you to stand back up so Daddy can lather and wash your little bum and kitty.”
Missy slowly sits n begins to rinse herself off, I gently take the showerhead and rinse off her hair.
Alright Missy stand up, turn around, spread your legs, and bend over a bit so Daddy can properly lather and wash your little bum and kitty.”
Missy does as told crying bending, I gently lather n wash over and between her little cheeks, then down between her little legs.
“Alright little girl, sit down and rinse off.”
Missy sits in the tub water rinsing off her little body, she then stands up holding her arms up to me, I take the big fluffy towel n scoop her up out of the tub, wrapping her up in the towel, drying her little body off., I then gently scrub and dry her long golden locks.
“Alright little girl…you know what’s going to happen now….in your room and wait for Daddy…”
Missy just lowers her head n walks out of the bathroom and towards her room, as I clean up the bathroom, letting the water out of the tub, and hanging up the towel. Unknown to me Missy decides to make a mad dash down the stairs and down into the basement, still very much naked. I finish cleaning up the bathroom and head towards Missy’s room, not truly wanting to have to spank my little girl’s bare bottom, but knowing that she needs to know the consequences for her actions. I walk into her room not seeing her there…thinking maybe she’s just hiding somewhere in her room I decide to play along with her little game of hide and seek, checking all around her room, under her bed, in her closet, in her little cubby hole where she usually hides. Not finding her in any of her usual hiding spots I start to get a little upset and lose the feeling that this is a game. I walk out of Missy’s room and call down the stairs.
“Melissa Lynn….get your little bottom back up here right now…or you will be getting your Mommy’s brush….”
“Daddy, she’s not down here, I thought she was upstairs with you?”
I walk down the stairs to the living room, looking around.
“Are you sure she’s not down here, you haven’t seen her?”
“No Daddy I haven’t, I’ve just been sitting here doing my homework, and I did turn off the tv once you went upstairs with Missy….I know I’m grounded Daddy…”
“Good girl Lauren. So you didn’t see her or hear her come down here?”
“No Daddy, Not at all”
Getting a bit concerned and also a little angry with Melissa, I start looking around the main level of our house, not going anywhere near my Den because both my girls know not to go in there unless I ask them in, and the main times that happens is when they’re in trouble. Checking and not seeing any fresh little foot prints out in the freshly fallen snow outside the porch I knew she hadn’t gone outside, the only other logical place was somewhere down stairs in the basement, I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs into the rec-room, looking around.
“Melissa Lynn McGuire if you are down here anywhere I’d make a serious suggestion that you come out here, and to Daddy, because if Daddy has to come look for you, you are going to be having a talk with Mommy’s hairbrush as well as Daddy’s hand.”
Hearing her full name being used Melissa came running crying to me, still completely naked. I quickly turned her around and swatted her little bare cheeks 5 – 10 times firmly, which sent her into a furry of tears.
“What did I tell you to do Melissa Lynn, when Daddy sent you out of the bathroom?”
“To….go…to…mine…room…Daddy!!!!”
“Then why did I find you down here?”
“I….dunnnooooo Daddy……I….no…wan….pankins….Daddy…..!!!!”
“Well you’re well past just spankings little girl….I’m going to bring you up to your room, you’re going over Daddy’s lap and you’re going to get a good hand spanking….that will be for earlier for hitting your sister and acting out, then you will be getting your Mommy’s hairbrush to your little bare bum for not listening to Daddy and running off and hiding, You had Daddy worried…”
This whole time Melissa’s standing there crying, as I hold her arm firmly. I then walk her up the stairs to the main floor then up to the upstairs to her room. I walk her over to the corner of her room, giving her little bare cheeks 5 – 10 more firm spanks.
“You can stand in this corner till Daddy comes back up…Daddy is not very happy with you little girl…”
Melissa just stands there in the corner of her room, her little hands on her head, her little bare bum cheeks visible to the room. I head back down to the living room to check on Lauren.
“Lauren, you know we have to get something done today don’t we young lady”
Lauren looks up at me from her homework and just nods.
“Yes Daddy I know….”
“What is that, that we have to get done young lady?”
“We have to call, or go visit Sasha’s Mom….and I have to apologize for how I behaved at her house Daddy….”
“Yes you do, and I am proud of you for owning up to your behavior. Now I have to deal with your sister, but once I put her down for a nap we’ll decide on what we’re going to do alright Lauren?”
“Yes Daddy, I’ll just be down here waiting, working on my school work….”
I slowly walk back up towards Missy’s room, not wanting to have to spank her, but knowing at her age she needs to learn there are consequences for her behaviours and actions. I walk into her room seeing my little baby girl standing in the corner naked as the day she was born, her little bum cheeks slightly pink from her previous spankings. I walk over to Missy & gently turn her around by her shoulders, squatting down so we are at eye level, upon seeing me she instantly bursts into renewed tears and wraps her arms around my neck crying into me.
“I….sooowwwyyyyyy…..Daddy!!!!! I….nooooooo wannna…..pankin…….pweeeaaasseee.”
I gently push her out to arm’s length and look her in the eyes, seeing just how beautiful my little girl is becoming I fight the urge just to wrap her in my arms and hold her close.
“Melissa Lynn, you know what you did was naughty, and you know what happens in this house to little girls who are naughty. You hit your sister twice, then you ran off on me after your bath, I had to look all over the house for you, and to be honest you had Daddy very, very worried. Do you understand Daddy?”
“Yessss…..Daddy……me…understands……an…mes…..sowwysss!!!!”
I just gently take her by the arm over to her bed where I sit down & gently lift her little naked body up over my lap, holding her down with my right hand on her lower back, my left hand gently rubbing her little pinkened bare cheeks. I really don’t want to spank her, but I also know she needs to learn. I barely raise my hand off her bum cheeks and begin to bring it down, not hard, but firm enough so she knows it’s a spanking and not just a patting. I spank her little bare cheeks all over, up and down her left cheek, up and down her right cheek, up and down across her little bum crack, then alternating left then right over her little sit spots where her bum cheeks and thighs meet. She’s bawling and crying openly even before I truly begin to spank her little bare bum cheeks. I watch her little cheeks go from a pale barely pink colour to a deeper pink almost red colour. The entire hand spanking lasts no more than 1 – 2 minutes, but before I’m done she’s completely in tears and bawling and her little nose is running. I gently stand her up grabbing a Kleenex and wipe her nose, holding her close, rubbing her little bare reddened cheeks.
“Now Missy…Daddy’s going to give you a chance to get out of him using your Mommy’s brush on your little bare bum, but you have to do something for Daddy. Daddy wants you to be a good girl and Daddy will re-diaper your little bum and you’re going to go down for a nap. Now I don’t want any arguments, or tantrums, if you can do that for Daddy and be a really good girl, and go down for your nap without a fight, Daddy won’t use Mommy’s brush on your bare bum, can you do that for Daddy?”
Missy just nods her little head, still sobbing and bawling. I gently scoop her up taking her to her little change table, laying her on her back, picking up a new fresh pull-up and sliding it up over her legs, then lifting her little reddened bum cheeks, and pulling the pull-up over her little cheeks. She doesn’t even make a sound or a move, she just lies there sucking her thumb looking up at me with tears still in her little baby blue eyes. I gently scoop her up off the table and she instantly clings to me wrapping her arms and legs around me, crying onto my shoulder. I gently carry her over to her bed n sit with her, rocking her, rubbing her paddled little bum as she begins to settle, and quickly fall into a deep sleep, I then gently lay her in her bed and tuck her in with her little tigger in her arms and her little paci in her mouth. I slowly and quietly walk out of her room partially closing it, then heading back down to the living room. I walk in seeing Lauren laying on her stomach on the couch reading one of her school books.
“Lauren, I think maybe we should either call Sasha’s Mom, or have them come here because I’m not leaving Missy alone while she has her nap. So which one do you think is a better idea?
“Ummmm…..I guess having them here Daddy”
“Good idea Lauren, why don’t you call Sasha and ask her and her Mom to come over, I think this is something we all need to discuss, don’t you?”
“Yes….Daddy…..I guess….so…”
“Good then, here’s the phone….get to calling Lauren.”
Lauren takes the phone from me and sits up, dialing.
“Hi Sasha?....Oh I’m Sorry Ms. Smythe,….no…I don’t need to talk to Sash…I can talk to you….My Daddy would like you and Sasha to come over and….well…discuss…what happened last night….yes Ms…I was talked to…by my Daddy…..yes Ms….yes….I’m grounded too….yes Ms…I got his…hand…and my Mom’s…brush to my bare bottom…No Ms…he didn’t use his belt….yes…Ms….Here Daddy….Ms. Smythe would like to talk to you.”
Lauren hands me the phone, she’s on the verge of openly and fully crying just from the conversation she had.
“Hello Ms. Smythe, No you can just call me Rich, well thank you Kelly. Yes I’d like you and Sasha to come over so we can all discuss the girl’s behaviours and decisions yesterday. Yes I firmly believe they need to be taught a lesson. Yes I’ve already spanked and given Lauren a very serious dose of her mother’s hairbrush, Yes on her bare bottom. Yes she’s grounded for a week, oh you did, did you….very good. Yes we’ll see you two in about 15 minutes, the coffee will be brewing. Bye Kelly.
I hang up the phone and look at Lauren, not very pleased.
“Lauren, I want no arguments on what I’m about to tell you to do right now am I clear?”
“Yes….Daddy…”
“Lauren I want you to go to the den, get your mother’s hairbrush and bring it out here, then I want you to go sit in the chair and read your book till Sasha and her mom get here.”
“Mom’s….brush….bu…Daddy…..Yes…Daddy….”
Lauren quietly sniffling gets up and goes to my Den, comes out holding her mother’s brush, walks over and places it on the coffee table, picking up her book and going to sit in the chair reading. I go into the kitchen and get the coffee maker ready and brewing, making a full pot as I can almost guarantee that Lauren and I’s talk with Kelly and Sasha is going to be a rather lengthy one, about 15 minutes later we hear a knock on the door.
“Lauren can you go answer that I’m a little busy.”
“Yes Daddy….”
Lauren puts her book down n walks over to the front door opening it, there standing at the door way is a very teary eyed Sasha, and a not so pleased looking Kelly.
“Oh Hi……come in….my Daddy’s just in the kitchen, he’ll be right out.”
Sasha & her mom walk in, Kelly has a firm grip of her daughter’s upper arm as they walk in. They remove their boots and coats, Lauren takes them and hangs them up and puts them away then shows Sasha and Kelly to the living room, she then goes and sits back in her chair, only slightly smiling seeing the look on Sasha’s face and the tears still rolling down her cheeks. Kelly just looks at Sasha and points to the corner, Sasha slowly gets up n walks to the corner standing there nose to the corner. I walk out of the kitchen just in time to see Sasha walking to the corner.
“Lauren, I’d suggest you to the same, over to the other corner nose in the corner while Kelly & I talk about what to do with you 2 girls…”
“Awwwww….but….Daddy…..”
“But nothing Lauren nose in that corner now…unless you want to go across my lap now….”
“No!!!! Daddy!!!!”
Lauren just slowly gets up n walks to the corner putting her nose in the corner; I walk over to her & give her bottom a firm smack.
“You know not to raise your voice to me young lady….”
“Owwwwwwww Dadddy!!!!!”
My hand impacts her backside again this time a little harder.
“You want to try that again, or do you want to stand here bare bottomed already?...”
My fingers hook into the waist band of Lauren’s sweats n panties.
“Nooooo Dadddy…..Please……”
I just give Lauren’s bottom 1 last firm smack as I go to sit down on the couch.
“1st off Kelly welcome to my home, can I get you a coffee or something to eat or drink while we discuss the situation with these 2 young ladies?”
“No I’m good for now thank you Rich…maybe later….I’d like to get right down to business. I’m not sure who started this mess, or who is to be blamed more for it, but I do know they’re both in some serious trouble.”
“I couldn’t agree more Kelly, although from what Lauren told me it was Sasha that started the fight by teasing and taunting Lauren over her 1% higher mark on their math test”
“Oh…well that’s not the story I head from Sasha, she told me it was Lauren who started it…”
“Girls come out here right now…front and center….we’re going to get to the truth here.”
Lauren and Sasha walk out of the corners, walk to the center of the room, standing side by side, their heads n eyes downcast, trying desperately not to look at either of us or each other.
“Well Girls, we want the truth….who started the fight.”
They both look at each other, then us.
“Ummmm Daddy……it was Sasha that started it…….”
“Nooooo Momma!!!! It was Lauren….she was just pissed I got a % higher than her…..”
Kelly stands up walks over to Sasha & turns her around landing her hand down hard across her bottom.
“Sasha Alexandria we do not use that kind of language and you know that young lady….”
“Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mommmmmmmaaa!!!!!!”
Sasha tries to pull away from her mother but only ends up getting yet another hard smack to her backside cheeks.
“You do not raise your voice to me young lady…..you try that again and you’ll be across my lap in a heartbeat…”
Sasha just stands there tears rolling down her cheeks, her Mom’s firm grip on her upper arm.
“Now young ladies this is your final warning…we want a clear answer….who started the fight?”
They both look at each other and point at each other and answer together.
“She did!!!!!”
Kelly & I look at the 2 girls not pleased what so ever, Kelly speaks 1st.
“Alright that’s it….we’re not getting a clear answer from either of you so I guess we’ll have to give you a reason to answer us properly.”
I stand up taking a firm grip of Lauren’s arm, Kelly has a firm grip of Sasha’s arm and we both drag out daughters to the closes chairs, sitting down n hauling them both across our laps, the girls are already kicking and struggling to get free.
“Rich I’d say we skip with the warm up and get these girl’s bottoms bare right away….they can’t seem to answer us properly so we’ll give them a proper reason to answer us…”
“I agree fully Kelly…..You both only have yourselves to blame for this young ladies…all you had to do was answer us properly and we could have discussed the situation properly.”
With that Kelly flips the back of Sasha’s skirt up and tugs her panties right down and off, completely baring her already reddened bare bottom cheeks. I do the same with Lauren tugging down and off her sweats and panties baring her well reddened bare bottom cheeks as well. Both girls squirm and kick and struggle trying to get off our laps and get their bare bottoms away from the line of fire. Kelly & I proceed to apply our hands to our daughter’s bare bottoms firmly, smacking and spanking all over their bare cheeks from their under curves and sit spots all the way up to the top most portions of their cheeks. Both girls burst into tears and crying and blubbering soon after the spanking starts.
“Now girls are we going to get a straight answer out of you or do we need to continue?”
Both girls bawling, blubbering, and crying laying over out laps sobbing, look at each other, seeing the real genuine tears in each other’s faces quickly and quietly try to speak.
“Noooooooo Mooooorrreee…..we’ll….answer…….”
Both Kelly & I stand Lauren & Sasha up in front of us, looking our daughters straight in the eyes then at each other’s daughter.
“Well we’re waiting girls….Let’s hear it…..”
Lauren speaks up 1s in a rather ragged and low voice.
“We’re sorry Daddy and Ms. Smythe, we just kinda sorta got overly competitive and it got out of hand….”
“Yeah, we just kinda sorta got ahead of ourselves, and lost control.”
Both Kelly and I look at each other and then our daughters, not believing a single word of it, I speak 1st looking at the 2 girls, quickly losing any and all patience with their stalling and not getting the real truth out of either of them.
“Oh, you lost control, you kidnda sorta got a head of your selves. You got into an all-out fist fight girls, you were screaming at each other, swearing at each other, you almost knocked over your teacher when you spilled out into the hall. You both know all too well your Principal could have very easily expelled you from school for fighting.”
I look directly at Lauren as I speak.
“You know all too well if that had happened and you had gotten expelled Lauren Anne we wouldn’t be having this conversation in this house….we would be having this conversation out in the shed with your bare backside cheeks well switched.”
That declaration sent Lauren into renewed tears and sobs, as she knew for a fact that I was serious. Kelly looked directly at Sasha and spoke.
“And you know for a fact that you young lady would have been in my Den for a serious dose of your Grandfather’s strap to your bare backside if you had gotten expelled.”
That declaration sent Sasha into renewed tears and sobs as she knew from experience that her mother’s words were true.
“Now you both have 1 last chance to come clean and tell us the whole truth, or next move will be the both of you back over our laps receiving the hairbrush to your bare backsides, I know myself, and I can probably speak for you Kelly that we’ve had enough of both of you young ladies stalling and trying to avoid the real reason behind your behavior and actions at school.”
“Oh you’re more than right Rich, I’m done with these excuses, and these stalling tactics, the next words out of either of your mouths had better be the complete truth.”
Both Lauren and Sasha look at each other, both their heads go down their eyes staring at the carpet, when Lauren speaks.
“O.K. Daddy, it’s just that, we’ve both been trying our best, and it started out as just a friendly competition between each other, who could get the higher mark, who could do the best in gym class, who could to the best in dance….and it’s just grown Daddy, I guess we just lost sight of what was important….our friendship….we didn’t mean to let it get this far, we didn’t mean it to explode like that, we’re both to blame Daddy….me as much as Sasha. But you’ve both taught us to be our best, and let nothing stand in our way to being our best, and I guess we just lost sight of what was important.”
“Yeah Momma, we both know what we did was wrong, and we both know how we reacted to it was even worse. We’re both sorry for how we acted, and we both promise to never let it get that far out of control.”
Both Kelly and I look at each other and then look at our daughters, seeing the true remorse in their eyes for what they did, and the final realization in their eyes that they now know what their actions and behaviours could have cost them.
“O.K. Lauren, Sasha, I think I can speak for Kelly in saying we believe you, we believe you’re both very sorry for how you acted not only towards each other, but towards us, and your teachers. So Lauren, I want you to go to my Den and get both the Ping Pong paddles and bring them out here, you’re both getting 1 final proper paddling, this is going to be for your fighting, for your swearing at each other, and your getting suspended, and Kelly I want you to go upstairs and go into the cabinet in the hall outside the bathroom and bring down 2 new bars of soap, you’re both not only getting a paddling, but you’re also getting your mouths washed out with soap for the swearing. I don’t want any arguments or this final punishment can and will get a lot worse for the both of you….am I clear?”
Both girls just look down and away and just nod as they set out in the different directions, Lauren towards my Den and Sasha up stairs and towards the cabinet.
“Kelly, are you good with my decision, that they both have earned the paddle, and a proper mouth Soaping?”
“Oh yes I fully agree, I’d also like to add that we give our daughter’s their paddling’s, then we switch girls and I give Lauren a good paddling and you give Sasha a good paddling, then they can spend some time in the corner before I bring Sasha home?”
“I agree with that Kelly, we’ll do that, but I think it’s only fair that we tell the girls that we’re going to do that.”
“I Agree, we’ll tell them.”
A couple minutes later both Lauren and Sasha return, Lauren carrying both the rubber soled ping pong paddles, and Sasha carrying the 2 brand new bars of soap.
“Alright girls, Kelly and I have come to an agreement on your punishment, yes will both have your mouths washed out with soap, and your bare backsides paddled, but we’ve decided that once I’m done paddling you Lauren, & Your Mom’s done paddling you Sasha, that we’re going to switch girls, I will be paddling you Sasha, and Ms. Smythe will be paddling you Lauren, there’s no arguments, no back talk, no whining, we’ve made our decision and its final are we clear?”
Both girls openly crying just nod, Lauren handing myself and Kelly a paddle each, and Sasha handing myself and her Mother a bar of soap each.
“Now Girls, I think it’s only fair that we allow you to make a choice here, you can either take the paddling’s 1st then have your mouths washed out while in the corner, or the other way around?....your choice girls.”
They both look at each other, then Sasha speaks up 1st.
“We’ll….take…the….soap….1st….Sir….”
“Alright….both of you come here.”
Lauren slowly walks to me, and Sasha slowly walks to her mother, both the girls slowly open their mouths and close their eyes tight preparing for the nasty taste of soap to fill their mouths. Both Kelly and I take the soap and begin to scrub and scrape the bars over our daughter’s teeth, inside their cheeks, over the top of their tongues, and under their tongues, lathering their whole mouths, making sure their mouths are well soaped and full of suds. Both girl’s stand there sobbing, coughing, gaging, as the soap suds fill their mouths. After thoroughly lathering and sudsing our daughters mouths we leave the bars in their mouths and make them close their mouths around the bars of soap.
“Now both of you, go stand in the corner with the bars in your mouth and you can think about why you are tasting and sucking on those bars of soap, then when we tell you, you may come out of the corner, you may go upstairs, take the bars out and rinse your mouths out, then you are to be back down here ready for your paddling’s…am I clear?”
Both girls just nod sobbing tears, snot, and soap suds running down their faces as they go to the corner, their noses in the corner, their bare deeply reddened backsides on full display.
“Can I get you that coffee and something to eat while the girls have their corner time?”
“Yes Please I’d love a cup, but nothing to eat thank you.”
I get up and walk to the kitchen pouring Kelly and I a cup of coffee each.
“Oh how do you take your coffee?”
“Cream and sugar please”
“No problem, coming right up”
I prepare both our coffees and carefully carry them out to the living room, handing Kelly her cup.
“Thank you, I think the girls can go rinse out….then back to the corners….I think we’ll let them think about their behavior a little more before we give them their final paddling’s.”
“Good idea, Lauren, Sasha, upstairs and rinse your mouths, then you will come back down and back to the corner to think again.”
Lauren and Sasha just slowly nod and walk up the stairs to rinse out their mouths.
“Oh and girls I’d recommend you be quiet up there as Missy is still sleeping and I don’t want you waking her up.”
“Yes…Daddy…..Yes….Sir……”
“So Kelly, besides all of these issues with Sasha and Lauren how are you doing?”
“Oh I’m well, busy as ever with work, so trying to raise a teenager, and juggling work and her schooling and all her other activities is hard, but I manage, and yourself….it must be a lot harder trying to raise a teenager as well as a 3 year old.”
“Oh it can be at times yes, but to be honest, Lauren and Missy’s Mom does help a lot when she’s around, taking them for a week or 2, or even just a night or 2, and my parent’s help a lot as well, and I do have to give Lauren the benefit of the doubt, when she isn’t in trouble she helps me out more than she needs to or should have to at times.”
“Oh that’s great that she helps you with raising her little sister, sometimes I wish I had someone like that to help me with Sasha, recently she’s started to become more and more a handful, I guess I can chalk it up to hormones and being a teenager, but sometimes I just wish I had that 1 extra set of hands, eyes and ears to keep up with her.”
“Oh I know exactly how you feel, it wasn’t easy going through the separation and subsequent divorce to my ex-wife, especially not for Lauren, I truly believe that’s a big part of her decline in behavior and attitude around the house and at school, just the transition period going from being a happy family of 4 to just being the 3 of us…wasn’t easy on her or myself.”
As Kelly & I are talking Lauren and Sasha come back down and go back into the corners, hands on their heads, legs shoulder width apart, nose to the corners, standing there waiting and thinking about their behaviours and attitudes within the past few days. Kelly and I sit and talk for a few minutes more, then I look ever at the 2 girls and speak.
“Lauren, Sasha, I think it’s time we get down to what we need to do….come here…both of you.”
Lauren and Sasha slowly turn, walking towards us, Sasha walking towards her mother and Lauren walking towards me. They both stands in front of us with their hands at their sides keeping their heads and eyes glued to the floor.
“Rich, I think the girls need to bend over hands on the couch, we’ll paddle them together then we can easily switch girls and get the paddling finished, I don’t think any of us want to drag this on any longer than it needs to be, or has…”
“I fully agree Kelly. You heard her, girls, side by side, bend over hands on the couch, and you’d better not stand or try to reach back, or this paddling can and will get a lot worse than it already is going to be for the both of you.”
With that warning the girls quickly bend right over, their hands go to the couch cushions, their hands over lapping, holding each other’s hand for support, both Kelly and I notice this and just somewhat smile at the sight looking at each other. Both Kelly and I pick up the small red rubber covered ping pong paddles and rub them over our daughter’s bare backsides, no wanting to drag this out any longer we both go about the business of properly and thoroughly paddling the girl’s bare bottom cheeks, sending the girls into fits of cries and screams and sobs as the paddles land down hard and fast across their bare bottoms cheeks, both Kelly and I paddle the girl’s cheeks from the top most portions of their cheeks all the way down to the tender and sensitive under curves and sit spots of their cheeks, we work up and down their cheeks covering every last inch of their cheeks with the paddles, turning their cheeks a deep red. After what seems to be 2 – 5 minutes of pure paddling, Kelly and I switch girls, I start paddling Sasha’s poor deeply reddened and swollen cheeks, and Kelly starts to paddle Lauren’s poor deeply reddened and swollen cheeks, this final session of the paddle lasts almost a full 5 minutes leaving both the girls sobbing, crying, and bawling. Kelly and I put the paddles down and stand the girls up, helping and escorting them back to the corner to let them settle down and again think about what has just happened to them. We both sit back down in the chairs and look over the 2 girls, both their bare backsides deeply reddened, swollen and some what bruised.
“Well Kelly, let’s hope this sinks into the girls, and they learn a good lesson from this, because I don’t know about you but I do not want to have to repeat this again.”
“No Rich, neither do I. I don’t like having to punish Sasha like that, and I doubt you like having to with Lauren, but unfortunately we both know they need to learn a lesson, and sometimes those lessons can be harder than others.”
“Unfortunately that is very true Kelly”
Kelly & I sit and make small talk for the next 10 – 15 minutes keeping a close eye on our daughters, making sure they stay in position and do not try to reach back or rub their bare backsides. The 15 minutes pass and I look at the girls and speak.
“Girls, come here please.”
Both the girls turn, keeping their eyes glued to the floor as they walk back to us. I gently take Lauren’s hand n pull her into my arms and hug her tight, she instantly buries her face into my chest and neck bawling, Kelly does the same for Sasha and she too buries her face into her mother’s chest n neck bawling. Both Kelly and I gently rub our daughter’s backs n bottoms soothing them, letting them cry it all out into our chests.
“Lauren, Sasha, neither of us ever want to have to be that hard on either of you again….O.K.? We both love you dearly, and only want you to be the best you can be, and only want the best for you and from you….O.K.”
“Yesssssss…..Dadddy…….Yessssss…….Mommma….”
“Rich, I think I’ll get this young lady home, I think we’re going to have a long Mother daughter talk that’s been coming for a while…..thank you for all your help in clearing all this up….’
“Good idea Kelly, I think I’ll do the same with Lauren….I just hope you’ve both learned a very valuable lesson here ladies….and we don’t have to have a repeat performance of today”
Both girls shake their heads sobbing into our chests, as Kelly stands up grabbing Sasha’s skirt and panties, then heading towards and out the front door.
“Bye Lauren and Rich, and Rich please give me a call later, I thing you and I need to discuss some things just us.”
“Alright, bye Kelly and Sasha, I’ll call you in a bit Kelly.”
I look at Lauren as Sasha and Kelly leave.
“I think you need some time up in your room to think about all of this little lady….when you calm down and are ready you may come down and we’ll talk O.K. sweetie.”
“Yes….Daddy…..an….Daddy…..I…love you….and…thank you….”
“I Love you too my little Lamb….”
Lauren just slowly and awkwardly walks up the stairs and into her room, closing her door.