To Grandmother’s House we Go - F/m

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
antnyjc3

To Grandmother’s House we Go - F/m

Post by antnyjc3 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:26 pm

To Grandmother’s House we Go

My great grandmother used to watch me one afternoon a week at her house after my half-day of kindergarten was over. This was in the early 1970s. I used to enjoy going over because sometimes my two cousins would be there and we'd play while my grandmother and aunt would chat. My cousin Jim was 8 and my other cousin Kali was 6 years old like me. Kali was a small blond girl with a fun smile and Jim was a typical 2nd grader who liked GI Joe and guns and had a bit of a bad reputation, at least as bad a rep as an 8 year old can accrue. My Aunt Susie was a slender brunet with a sharp voice - I guess she was in her 20s at the time.

One of the games we would play involved standing on an old chair and looking out the window and pretending that we saw Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny and telling the other two kids to come look. The funny part was when they got there too see for themselves you'd say, "Too late, you missed it." The problem was we messed up the chair pretty bad and finally it was against the rules to climb on the chair. We still continued to do it week after week and finally it came to a head when my grandmother asked my Aunt to make sure we stopped climbing on the chair. She got all three of us kids together and with her finger pointing at each of us during the lecture threatened that the next one to climb on the chair would get a spanking on "the bare can" in front of everyone. The bare can meant the bare butt of course, but I don't think butt was a common word back then - and regardless, we all new what she was talking about. I can remember Kali and Jim heading the warning very seriously. I also took it seriously and thinking about that happening to me sent a hot flash through my body. I had seen Kali spanked across her mother's knee briefly at her house once. It wasn't very severe I suppose, as I remember her laughing through it, and my aunt seemed a little frustrated by the situation and preoccupied with something else and gave it up after a few minutes. I was spanked some at home with a ping pong paddle and a whip which was actually the remnants of a toy fire hose, but nothing so formal as pants-down over-the-knee in front of everyone.

None of us had any intention of climbing on the chair again. However, we had been doing it for a long time and out of habit that same day I jumped up on the chair, realized what I had done, and jumped back down quickly. It was a total accident and I began to sweat and look around to see if anyone had seen me. No one had, but as I looked at the chair for signs of my sin, noticed a dirt-mark from my shoe. Try as I might to get it off, I could not. So I did what any six year old would do - I ran. I did eventually forget about it until I heard my aunt's shrill voice call out, "All three kids get up here right now!@quot; We came running and arrived to find my aunt and grandmother standing at the scene of my crime with their arms folded. Our faces went flat with fear and unfortunately for my cousins, I had no intention of admitting the print was mine. I guess it was a sufficiently vague print as to preclude my aunt from guessing whose it really was, but I could tell she had every intention of finding out whose it as. I was afraid she'd have some secret way of knowing it was me, but as it turned out - she did not.

It was a long time ago and I forget exactly how it went down, but my cousin Jim, with the bad reputation, finally got the blame and I did not object to his taking the punishment for me. She threatened to spank all of us if no one would admit it, but she didn't really want to do that. I had no idea how I could have taken a punishment like that - it was so outside my realm of experience. I mean, the pain, the embarrassment - I just couldn't do it. I didn't feel bad, I was just not doubly afraid of getting caught now that someone else was going to get punished for it. I remember thinking that I wish Kali was blamed so I could see her naked butt, but Kali and I were really close and stood there holding on to each other's arms in fear while Jim's spanking got under way. Of course he protested LOUDLY that he didn't do it. He blamed his sister, then he blamed me and then he forgot all about his sister and me as my aunt pulled out a small stick about the size of a flute and told him to pull his pants down. He screamed in protest again and actually ran, but he had no chance and now after chasing him around the house Aunt Sue was actually mad rather than just carrying through on her threat of punishment for climbing on the chair. It was very dramatic and I don't think Kali and I took many breaths during the time it took Aunt Sue to catch him, de-pants him and secure his little protesting body over her lap. By the time she had him in the dreaded position, he looked like he had already been spanked he was so disheveled.

She had him pinned with one leg holding him over her lap and one elbow holding down his back. She was way stronger than he was, but when someone is freaking out that much, it's still hard to hold that person down. In the end, what struck me was the whiteness and bareness of his butt. It looked so smooth and vulnerable to our eyes, the cool air and to the stick. Some years later I was beat with a stick over my mother's lap and my pants were up. Within two strikes my eyes were watering and I was wondering how I was going to endure a full beating - I can't imagine how that stick felt on his bare butt. If the stick made a noise on his smooth white butt - I couldn't say, because he'd been screaming at the utter top of his lungs since he was accused a few minutes before. He literally could not have screamed any louder by the time she started hitting him. There was no ceremony the way you read about in Victorian times and all. This was an overpowering followed by a beating. She was laying as many on him as she could in as short a time period as she could. God, I thought to myself, I could never have taken this beating. The fact is though, if it were me, it probably wouldn't have been so bad since I was not her kid and I wouldn't have provoked her to real anger by running away and screaming. There have been many times since then that I've wished it were me, just to experience something like that, but I never would have willingly put myself in that situation.

This was not child abuse, but it was not walk in the park for Jim either. He was ready after the first cut of the stick to apologize and promise anything - as anyone would be under those very real circumstances. If you've ever been spanked as a real child - with no control over the situation, you know the panic I'm talking about. You can never really relive it as an adult, because if you are playing spanking with someone else, you know you could stop it if you wanted to, but as a child - you can't stop it. By this time I'd forgotten that it should be me laying over those stockings and that I should be the one exposed to all and being punished - and I actually started to enjoy watching. Kali, who I already thought was cute, leaned over to me with an excited smile during it and said, "This is the best I've ever seen." I agreed. We didn't ask Jim his opinion - but I think we knew it pretty well. When she let him stand up I remember seeing a mark on the front of his thigh and thinking that she had hit him there accidentally, but it was actually a rug-type burn from the friction of his thighs against my aunts stockings. Jim and been spanked with the stick until his white smooth butt was red and welted. I remember noticing that the middle of his butt cheeks where actually turning white with the repeated strokes and then she stopped the punishment.

A few days later when I got together with my cousins again, Kali told me that Jim had convinced her that it wasn't him who had climbed on the chair and that it must have been me because she knows it wasn't her. I denied it, but Jim, Kali and I all new the truth now. I was really afraid that they'd be able to convince my aunt of the deception, whether they did or not, I don't know.

This story is completely true and I credit it as one of the things that got me into spankings.