Charlotte's mum spanks Robert and Charlotte

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
sexylegsmale

Charlotte's mum spanks Robert and Charlotte

Post by sexylegsmale » Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:41 am

The next morning Charlotte woke up just before seven oclock, she opened Robert’s bedroom door and lay on the bed next to him “morning sweety are you getting up” whispered Charlotte, “no babe I forgot to tell you but I am on holiday all week” replied Robert “so your going to spend the whole week with my mum, I think I would rather be at work if I was you” replied Charlotte giggling. It suddenly dawned on Robert what he had agreed to last night, “your mum wont do anything to me” replied Robert, “you really don’t know my mum, when she says something she means it” replied Charlotte. They both kissed and cuddled for a few minutes. “right I am going to get ready for work I will let mum know that your off all week make sure your on your best behaviour” replied Charlotte who went into her bedroom and started getting ready. Robert looked at the time on his phone and pulled the duvet over his head and nodded back off to sleep. Charlotte’s mum Sonya was busy downstairs making breakfast when Charlotte walked into the kitchen. “just to let you know Robert’s off all week mum” said Charlotte “okay but I hope he isnt thinking he is going to be lazing around the house because it isnt happening” replied Sonya. Charlotte and her mum sat talking whilst they were eating their breakfast’s, just as Charlotte was nearly finished Sonya brought the conversation around to Robert being punished “I hope Robert doesn’t think I was joking last night” asked Sonya. “mum he agreed to it so he only has himself to blame, I have told him that you were not joking” replied Charlotte.

Sonya didnt have a problem punishing Robert, but she felt that now they were both going to being punished she would have to change the punishment guidelines. The main issue’s were that she felt it wasn’t right for Robert to be fully or partially naked and that she could end up spending a lot of time in the back bedroom. When Sonya lived at home not only did she get spanked by her mum she was also made to strip naked and stand. Sonya hated being spanked but she also hated having to strip naked and stand in the corner as she felt it was embarrasing. When Sonya made the decision to start spanking Charlotte she decided to carry on the family tradition that naughty girls should have their spanked bottoms on view as an additional punishment, only Sonya took it a step further and made Charlotte have her bottom on display for the rest of the day. Sonya still thought that it was right that Charlotte or Robert should have to bare their bottoms when naughty she just needed to think of a different way to achieve the same results. As Sonya was getting undressed for bed last night it suddenly dawned on her how she could achieve the same results without the need to have them naked.

Just after Charlotte left for work at around half past eight Sonya got in her car and headed to the local retail park. Sonya looked around a number of stores but none of them stocked male thongs, it was now a case that if they were both to wear matching thong panties then it would mean that Robert would have to wear women’s underwear. Because she didnt want to embarrase Robert any more than was needed she decided that she would choose matching plain cotton thong’s for them both. Sonya had a good look around the women’s underwear section and finally decided on a pair of white cotton thong panties. Okay they had two little pink bows on the front and one on the back but that would be easly rectified by cutting them off when she got home. Underwear sorted Sonya stood looking through the t-shirt isle when she came across a pink short sleeved t-shirt with the words Definitely Naughty on the front. Sonya couldn’t help but giggle as she headed over to the cash desk to pay for the items. Sonya left the store and drove back home.

It was now nearly ten oclock and as Richard still wasn’t awake Sonya walked up stairs and banged on Robert’s bedroom door “time to get up I need to have a talk with you” shouted Sonya. Robert got out of bed got dressed and walked downstairs. “right sit down Robert and I will make us a cup of tea” said Sonya. Sonya gave Robert his cup of tea and sat opposite him at the kitchen table “right just to make you aware that last night you asked to be treated the same as Charlotte so that’s what is going to happen with a few minor adjustments” said Sonya, “so I don’t have a choice” asked Robert. “you have one minute from now to go and start packing your suitcase and find somewhere else to stay, otherwise you live by my rules thats your choice” replied Sonya who sat looking at her watch. “minutes up so moving forward I don’t have an issue with punishing you apart from I don’t think its right that you are naked so I have come up with a solution” said Sonya who stood up and placed the carrier bag on the table. “Inside is what will be known as your corrective clothing there is one for you and exactly the same for Charlotte” said Sonya who emptied the contents onto the table. Robert couldn’t believe what he was looking at and started shaking his head, “are you being serious you want me to wear women’s panties” replied Robert.

“I don’t joke about punishments and I agree it will feel strange at first but once I have cut the pink bows off your’s they will look no different to a man’s thong” replied Sonya. “I don’t care I am still not bloody wearing them” said Robert.
“how dare you swear in my house oh my god you have just earned yourself a spanking” said Sonya, “what for bloody isnt swearing” replied Robert. “GET UPSTAIRS NOW” shouted Sonya. Robert had never seen Sonya look so angry so he stood up and walked upstairs and sat on his bed. A few minutes later he heard Sonya come up stairs “ROBERT GET IN HERE NOW” shouted Sonya, Robert stood up and walked into the back bedroom, Sonya was sat on the chair holding a large red slipper“okay we can do this the easy way or the hard way which is it to be” asked Sonya. Robert stood looking at the floor, “Robert I am talking to you what is it to be” asked Sonya. “the easy way” mumbled Robert, “right get these on now” said Sonya handing him his t-shirt and panties, Richard turned his back on Sonya and put them on. Once he was dressed Richard turned round to face Sonya, “get over here with your hands on your head” said Sonya. Robert walked over to where Sonya was seated and stood in front of her, Sonya stood up and pulled her dress up to the middle of her thighs then sat back down. Sonya sat stareing at Robert’s crotch I think I should have bought you larger panties as they look very tight on you” said Sonya with a cheeky smile on her face. The look on Robert’s face was a mixture of shock and embarrasment never in his wildest fantasys had he ever dreamt that he would be standing in front of his girlfriends mum who would be looking at his crotch and commenting on the fact the panties she had bought him were too tight.

“right if Charlotte had sworn it would be classed as a major issue which would result in her having her bottom spanked with my hairbrush, but as I am not a cruel person and this is your first ever spanking I feel it would be too harsh. So I have decided that I am going to spank you ten times” said Sonya who grabbed hold of Robert’s arm and hauled him over her lap. Robert was now bent over Sonya’s lap looking down at the floor, Sonya started to spank him even though she was a slim petite woman she was still able to deliver a stinging blow to his bottom. Robert lay there trying to prove he was a man and could handle the pain but by the sixth swat he was beginning to start squirming on her lap. When Sonya had finished spanking Richard she left him bent over her lap for over two minutes looking at Robert’s red bottom, this had been an experience for both of them. Firstly it was Richard’s first ever spanking and secondly spanking Robert was a lot different to spanking Charlotte as she could feel his manhood rubbing againts her bare legs. Sonya realised that she needed to make new punishment guidelines. “Right get up and go downstairs into the kitchen” said Sonya, Richard did as he was told and moments later Sonya entered the kitchen. “right I want you standing over there facing the wall with your hands on your head” said Sonya. While Robert was stood facing the wall Sonya set about writing out a new set of guidelines. It took Sonya around half an hour to devise the new set of rules that Charlotte and Robert would have to obey. By the time Robert was allowed to go into the lounge and watch television he had spent nearly forty minutes stood facing the wall.

While Robert was in the lounge he got his phone out and sat looking at the photo’s he had of Charlotte.
CharlotteSmith.jpg
(13.76 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Once lunch was on the table Sonya shouted “Robert your meals ready” Robert sat down at the kitchen table and began eating. “so be honest with me how do you feel now you have had your first spanking” asked Sonya, “If I am being honest I still feel embarrased” replied Robert. “I have no doubt you will feel strange at first but you will get used to it” replied Sonya. “mind you if I had done something wrong at home my mum wouldn’t speak to me for days never mind cook food for me so I suppose its better” replied Robert. “exactly there are no arguments in my house its quite simple if you do anything wrong you get punished and its over and done with” said Sonya. “I know but to be honest the spanking I can put up with it’s the fact that it doesn’t just end there” replied Robert. “I gather you are meaning standing facing the wall” asked Sonya, “yeah and having to wear these panties its embarassing” replied Robert. “that’s the point I am pleased the panties make you feel embarrased as they will be a reminder that you need to be a good boy whilst your staying here” replied Sonya smiling. After lunch Robert washed and dried the dishes and put them away, then he was given the job of vacuming the lounge and dinning room carpets and washing the kitchen floor. Sonya was determined that whilst Robert was staying at her house she would make sure that he wasn’t allowed to just sit around the house.

By the time Robert had finished his jobs it was approaching half past three. “Robert you never did say why your parents told you to get out of their house” asked Sonya, “I would rather not say” repied Robert. “that’s not an option here, I have asked you a question and I expect an answer” replied Sonya. “what happened at home is my buisness” replied Robert, Sonya stood up and grabbed hold of Roberts arm and dragged him into the lounge and made him bend over the arm of the sofa. “when I ask a question I want an answer, and if you refuse to answer me you get this” said Sonya who began spanking his bottom ten times with her hand. Robert was then made to go back into the kitchen and stand facing the wall for another 10 minutes with his hands on his head. “lets get one thing straight today is Monday and so far you have been spanked twice and you have stood looking at the wall for nearly an hour, take it from me if you keep misbehaving by the time we get to the weekend your not going to be able to sit down because you will have a very sore bottom” said Sonya who made herself a cup of tea and sat down to drink it. Once Robert’s ten minutes were up Sonya instructed Robert to peel some potatoes for tea as Charlotte normally arrived home between four and half past. “right go up to your bedroom and bring down any dirty washing” said Sonya. Robert walked upstairs and went into the bathroom, he looked in the bathroom mirror at his bottom he couldn’t believe how red his bottom looked. As he was walking downstairs the front door opened, “what the hell have you got on” said Charlotte as she looked at Robert. “don’t laugh its not funny” replied Robert,

“I gather these were mums idea” asked Charlotte pointing to Robert’s panties. “what do you think” replied Robert, Charlotte gave Robert a cuddle, whilst Charlotte was hanging her coat up she couldn’t help but notice Robert’s red bottom as he walked into the kitchen with his dirty washing. “hi mum” said Charlotte as she walked into the kitchen, “hi darling sit down I need to go through a few things with you’s both” replied Sonya. Charlotte, Robert and Sonya sat at the kitchen table where they were handed the new guidelines and Charlotte was handed her t-shirt and panties.

Punishment Guidelines.

Minor issues
You will change into your t-shirt and panties.
You will then bend over the arm of the sofa and you will have your bottom spanked 10 times with my hand.
You will then stand facing a wall of my choice for 10 minutes with your hands on your head.
You will wear your t-shirt and panties until bed time.

Disobeying instructions
You will change into your corrective clothing.
You will bend over the arm of the sofa and have your bottom spanked 15 times with my slipper.
You will then stand facing a wall of my choice for 15 minutes with your hands on your head.

Major issues
You will change into your corrective clothing.
You will then bend over the arm of the sofa and you will have your bottom spanked 20 times with my hairbrush.
You will then stand facing a wall of my choice for 20 minutes with your hands on your head.

At 10pm if you have been made to wear your t-shirt and panties you will put them in the washing machine, once it has been washed you will put them over the radiator so they are dry for the next time you have to wear them.

If we need to go out you will wear the corrective clothing along with other items of suitable clothing. Once we arrive back home you will go back to wearing your t-shirt and panties until bed time..

“so what do you think” asked Sonya. “I think its better as I don’t have to take my clothes off, mind you I was looking forward to seeing Robert naked” replied Charlotte. “that is exactly the reason why I bought the t-shirt and panties, punishment is not to be viewed as a sexual turn on now get upstairs and get them on” said Sonya pointing to Charlotte’s t-shirt and panties. “but mum I was only joking” replied Charlotte, “HOW DARE YOU BACK ANSWER ME DO IT NOW OR YOU WILL GET THE SLIPPER” shouted Sonya. Charlotte did as she was told and returned back downstairs, Sonya took Charlotte into the lounge and hand spanked her bottom ten times, Robert was sat in the kitchen listening to Charlotte being spanked, he could hear Charlotte moaning after each swat hit her bottom. Sonya then made Charlotte stand facing the same wall that Robert had done earlier. Sonya had stated that punishment shouldn’t be a sexual turn on but that didnt stop Robert from getting an errection whilst he sat looking at Charlotte’s red bottom. Once Charlotte had done her ten minutes Sonya gave Charlotte a cuddle and allowed them both to go and watch television in the lounge whilst she made them something to eat. Robert and Charlotte sat kissing and cuddling on the sofa, Robert placed Charlotte’s hand on his penis whilst he sat carressing Charlotte’s breasts. “Robert I am really not in the mood” said Charlotte as she sat upright. Once the food was ready Sonya, Charlotte and Robert sat at the table talking. Robert couldn’t believe how relaxed the conversation was considering that they had both been spanked by Sonya. After they had eaten Charlotte washed the dishes and Robert dried them and put them away.

The rest of the night was spent watching the television in the lounge, just before ten oclock Sonya went into the kitchen and made three cups of tea then she instructed Charlotte and Robert to go upstairs and get ready for bed, Charlotte and Robert returned back downstairs wearing their pyjamas and put their t-shirts and panties in the washing machine. Once their clothes had been washed they placed them on the airer in the dinning room to dry over night and Sonya, Charlotte and Robert went to bed. Robert lay on his bed thinking over what had happened today and started playing with himself. Once he had cum he put the tissue on his bed side table and went to sleep.

Tommorow was Charlotte’s day off and they had planned to go down the beach, something tells me that going down the beach may not go exactly to plan.

Often123

Re: Charlotte's mum spanks Robert and Charlotte

Post by Often123 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:00 am

Life with Sonya is going to prove quite interesting, and it's only just begun.

spanking69

Post by spanking69 » Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 am

excellent story, well done

devonboy

Post by devonboy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:23 am

Very nice ,she stands no nonsense from her daughter and Charlottes boyfriend their botties are spanked rosy if naughty ,best,Tim,