Violette’s last prank, and her first spanks

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
AuntRobertaStrict

Post by AuntRobertaStrict » Sun May 05, 2013 2:19 pm

I dropped orange juice on myself and a little on my niece Violette. I was feeling a bit odd

My daughter Jessica is very sensitive about her appearance. That Friday evening she took a bottle of ketchup and poured it onto her head.

Lureen giggled. This was the first time I had met my niece’s friend

“It’s working.”

I asked :

“What are you talking about?”

Violette, giggled:

“We slipped hooch into the cranberry juice.”

I was angry:

“Violette, have you any idea how stupid and dangerous that is?”

She laughed

“What are you going to do Aunty, spank me?”

Now Jessica had drunk a small amount of larger. She is careful. She also drunk some cranberry juice, which I thought would be healthy for her. Jessica said

“Constance, you have my full permission to spank Violette.”

I had never spanked a child. At 16 my niece insisted she was ‘not a child’. Harriet was a good girl. She was not perfect. She did need to learn that Mommy meant the word ‘no’.

I had not often met Jessica and Violette. Peter, my husband was a wonderful and in many ways great man, His twin brother Paul did his best.

The twins could not have been more different. Peter did not make or spend all that much money. He gave me and later Harriet so much love. He used his great skill to help people fight insurance corporations.

Paul had met an English girl, Jessica and went to Britain. He had made fairly large amounts of money but spent even more. He had let Violette get away with murder. I had found her difficult on our vacation in England.

I had never knowingly drunk alcohol. My prejudice had been reinforced during that trip. My husband and brother in law were driving carefully. Another guy was drunk and killed them.

Paul had managed to have his account over drawn two months running on the days the insurance was supposed to be paid.

So my sister in law and niece were going to be made homeless. Her nurse’s salary was not enough to meet the huge mortgage payments on their home.

We had made allowances for Jessica and Viollette. Though, of course, Harriet had also lost her father and me my husband that awful day.

I had been doing my best to understand Viollete. She had been rude. She had not done her share of chores. I had been alarmed and frankly embarrassed about her clothing choices, including for school.

My patience had been wearing thin. I had hoped our Friday evening meal would help us get together as a family,

It may have been the pent up anger as well as the unfamiliar feelings from the alcohol that caused me to grab my petite niece

Actually Violette, who had drunk lot of ‘cranberry juice’ was giggling as I pulled her into position and undid her jeans and pulled her panties to her jeans.

Harriet went to the bathroom. She returned and presented me with an oval wooden hairbrush. I used it.

Spank, whack WHAP

WHAP,

WHAP!

It took half a minute for the giggles to stop. I carried on. I do not know how long I carried on spanking, Violette did kick and cry.

I have no idea how long that spanking lasted. Eventually Jessica said:

“I think Violette has been punished enough.”

Violette went to bed, rather more sober and certainly more subdued than one would have expected.

Jessica telephoned Lureen’s mom. There were two guests and neither of us felt safe to drive them home

Mrs Patterson had no hesitation in giving a rather severe spanking to Lureen right in front of everyone. Lureen just accepted it.

She bawled and kicked for 20 minutes. Mrs Patterson asked for a coffee. She sent her daughter to the corner, with jeans and panties still down.

Had it not been for that incident it would not have occurred to me to have spanked my niece. However that morning I thought a lot. Violette’s life and our family were to change a lot.

Often123

Re: Violette’s last prank, and her first spanks

Post by Often123 » Sun May 05, 2013 8:22 pm

Yes, it sounds like some very big changes will be happening. Please continue writing.

darkenergy

Re: Violette’s last prank, and her first spanks

Post by darkenergy » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:57 am

Impeccable tone, with a handling of suspense that is more than adroit, it is loving.