My Babysitter Spanking When 8

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
badlittleboy

My Babysitter Spanking When 8

Post by badlittleboy » Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Here is another Babysitter spanking I got when I was 8 years old. I had been staying with a friend, my sister and I. We had a new female Babysitter. I don't remember her name. I do know we were good till bed time. Then things changed. I know this Sitter had jeans, white socks t shirt tucked in , a thin dark brown leather belt with beads on them. Her hair was short dark brown.

Our bed time was 9:00p.m When she put us to bed we or should say I kept getting up. I did lead the charge. My friend and sister were being naughty as well. Not like me. I kept saying I couldn't sleep. I wanted a drink. I had to go pee. My Babysitter kept saying she was going to take her belt off and spank me if I didn't go to bed. I looked at her belt and decided it was nothing to fear. It was not wide, maybe an inch wide or less. It looked flimsy (flexible) that belt wouldn't hurt. I got out of bed and sat next to her on the couch. She took me back to bed and said one more word and I'm going to be getting the belt. That was a challenge I could not refuse. I yelled I WANNA DRINK NOW!!!

Well in she came mad. She told me I had been warned time and time again. I was not going to listen. She said that I knew what was next. She told me to turn over. I did. My Sitter pulled my pj's down. She then took that belt off. My sitter asked how old I was. I told her 8 years old. She said ok. The belt was held full length. She held the belt buckle and about half way down the belt she held it there as well. She lifted the belt over her shoulder and brought it down very hard. You could just hear the wishhh as it came down. Well you know that nothing belt I thought wouldn't hurt. Well it burned and stung worse than any thing I can remember feeling. She said one. I started to cry instantly. The belt came down again and she said 2. Then again wishh smack 3. I was baling now at this point. It felt like the belt was cutting my skin. I thought for sure I was bleeding. The belt came down again very hard 4. I remember looking at her white socks, the empty belt loops and that fucking belt. Down again 5. She showed no mercy. I was getting the full punishment. I washed her lift the belt high in the air and bring it down again and she said 6. My bum felt like it was on FIRE. It felt like it was cutting me. The sting and burn was crazy bad. The belt hit me again 7. They say the last one is the hardest. I think it was. It landed she said 8. My Babysitter said nothing to me. She took the belt and left.

I felt my bum and it was hot. It felt like a 1000000000 bee's got my ass. I pulled my pj's up and laid there and cried my self to sleep. I have great respect for thin floppy leather belts. Those things mean business. It is amazing what you can remember from a babysitter spanking. This spanking I will always remember in every detail.I hope you enjoy it.

Often123

Re: My Babysitter Spanking When 8

Post by Often123 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:08 pm

Never push a sitter past her limits.

sgtjoe

Re: My Babysitter Spanking When 8

Post by sgtjoe » Thu Dec 06, 2012 2:44 pm

Yeah, it really only takes a few with the belt to get an attitude change!