My fantasy

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
bratty-girl

My fantasy

Post by bratty-girl » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm a very shy person, I don't talk too much...Something nobody knows about me,  not even my Master, is that I fantasize about been with another woman; that every time I see a cute girl with nice feet I imagine how it would be like to be with her and that seeing two women kiss turns me on, makes my heart go really fast and my panties really wet
I have imagined so many times how id would be like make my fantasy and my Master´s come true... He is training me right now and soon he wants me to serve another woman in front of Him...
How do I think is it going to be? Well, it would be an interesting and intense night. Let's say we met a really nice looking girl and we invited her home, she would have long hair, not too dark but not that light either, honey brown eyes, full lips with light pink lipstik, nice legs, nice ass, and beautiful feet with french pedicure. She would be wearing a short black skirt, black sandals and a white blouse that let you see she has beautiful breasts. We haven't told her anything but she would know why she is there, she knows I'm going to serve her.
She arrived on time, we talked a little, we had some wine, and just when we all felt really comfortable, my Master gives me the sing, just a look is necessary to know I should go upstairs, get my uniform and be a nice little sub.
My Master waited a few minutes, then He he went upstairs to our room, I'm wearing my maid uniform, black, so short you could see my bare ass and see-trough. He put my collar on, and He placed a chain to makes me go downstairs, into the living room where she was waiting for me. My Master kissed me in the forehead and whispered into my ear: make me proud.
She was siting in our black leather couch, her legs are crossed and one of her heels was pointing at me, she wanted me to get started, she took the chain and pulled me closer to her, my heart was raising, my legs were shaking, I was really exited, nervous...I got at her feet, they smelled delicious, they were gorgeous, her toes were perfect, they were made for me to suck them. But first she wanted me to clean her black sandals, she wanted me to lick them.
I had  done it some many times with my own shoes, but never with someone else's. I started licking the sole, it was so dirty but I didn't mind, my job was to clean it...the I sucked the heel, I did it very slowly, then I kept  licking the sole and finally I got to the part where I could feel her skin, so soft, so nice, so yummy, and the smell so amazing I can't even describe it. I was getting so wet, not only because I was enjoying so much what I was doing, but also because my Master was right there, watching his little bitch, he trusted me, but he had a paddle on his right hand, just in case I misbehaved.
She asked me to take off her sandals, but not with my hands, but with my mouth. I did it gently and I smelled her feet, I licked them, I sucked one by one her toes. Her feet fit perfectly in my mouth and they tasted so good. I kept doing my thing, she said : good girl, keep sucking, keep licking. 
I was so wet that I started to drip, it was going down my legs, my face went red,  I was embarrassed. My master realized what was going on, he got close to me and he touched me and felt my clit becoming swollen, he kept touching me, he made me moan, but just when he noticed that I was getting way too exited, he stoped, he spanked me and he told  me that tonight is about our special guest.
She made me thank her for the privilege of kissing her feet. So I thanked her. She told me that I had been such a nice girl and that next time, she was going to use me, she told me to be prepare. 
She pulled me near her face, I could feel her breath, she  licked my lips, she bit them, the she kissed me and I felt  dizzy...then she grabed my breasts, she squeezed them, she  pinched my nipples. She touched my face gently and congratulated my Master for having such a nice sub. It was time for her to go, but before leaving she asked my Master to make sure I was prepare for the next meeting tomorrow night. 
After she left  my Master asked me to get my butt plug, I had to sleep with it, he didn't  tell me why, then i knew would sleep thinking about what was to come.

Often123

Re: My fantasy

Post by Often123 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:55 pm

A number of women fantasize about being with another woman. A woman understands what makes another tick and tends to be more intuitive... Now in this one, I'll be interested to see what that other woman comes up with for the sub's service. Will she herself punish for disobedience, will she take full advantage, will she take the sub for the night? What might she give in return?