Social Demotion (repost)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Social Demotion (repost)

Post by derry-boychild » Sat May 12, 2012 3:16 am

SOCIAL DEMOTION[/u

By Derry

On Thursday September 12th Susannah Wood gave Jessica Dickson a long patronizing lecture. Jessica had been enthusiastic about teaching 6th graders. She had wanted to promote creativity. The 22 year old did not love the test-obsessed approach to education that was being forced on her. On the other hand Jessica believed that it was possible to encourage creativity and interest and by doing that help kids achieve both fulfillment and exam success.

Miss Wood also told Jessica that there would be more order in her 6th grade class if she made more use of the hairbrush. The law of the state allowed teachers to use of a heavy paddle for children in 7th grade above who misbehaved.

Jessica had said:

“Maybe I would get better behavior by reminding kids of err physical punishment and that should mean that I do not need to do anything.”

Miss Wood was firm:

“That’s the worst possible response. It is ESSENTIAL that if you warn a student, or even more the class, of a possible consequence that you follow through.”

Susannah’s own education had been anything but traditional. She made a lot of use of a calculator and the computer. Actually she found handwriting hard. Miss Wood had probably not handwritten more than 50 words at a time for over 20 years.

Yet Susannah Wood strongly supported the idea of strict ‘traditional’ education with a lot of testing.

As a lobbyist, as well as a State school supervisor Susannah Wood had supported the most radical possible approach to education. In New York City children can be kept in the same grade if they fail tests for various grades. Under laws, which hard-line traditionalists had pushed, a child failing a grade could be put into the previous grade if they again failed the grade exam the following month.

Something else had happened. The state passed a law saying that all employees should at least be able to pass the 6th grade tests. In order to be fair employees who failed would get a chance to re-take it. But they would have to go back to school

On Friday 13th of September Susannah took the 6th grade test. Actually she did not take it that seriously. She was sure she would have no problems. Had she worked a little bit more carefully she would have had no problems.

Instead Susannah tried to show off a little in some of the essay questions. She did not read as carefully as she should have.

Still Susannah could still have passed. A third of the test was multiple-choice questions. She needed 70% to pass. On the essay question she managed only 57%. Miss Wood knew the right answers to 90% of the test questions. Unfortunately she checked the wrong box in five questions where she actually knew the right answer.

So it was, On Monday September 16th (her 35th birthday) Susannah Wood found herself in an odd 6th grade class. 22 of the 31 students were children. Two had been kept back repeatedly and were 14 and 15. On the other hand there were two clever ten year olds on one 9 year old who had passed the 6th grade test.

The other 9 people in the class were state employees. 6 were young men. Susannah was the most senior state employee to face this indignity.

Susannah found her new role hard to cope with. She kept trying to call Ms Dickson Jessica, or even Jesse and to tell her what to do.

Although not especially strong or big, Susannah was noticeably taller than the rest of the class. She did look odd in the 6th grade uniform with a knee length skirt, blouse and knee socks. She was not allowed make up or earrings.

After 4 weeks Susannah was called into Miss Dickson’s room. Susannah knew how reluctant Jessica had been to spank delinquent 12 year olds. She was shocked when Jessica told her that she was to be spanked.

Susannah simply refused to be spanked in Miss Dickson’s office.

“I do not think you mean that.”

Said Susannah. She heard Ms Dickson giggle. She assumed that it was a joke

This was a big mistake.

The after recess Miss Dickson talked to the class:

“An inspector once told me that it is ESSENTIAL that if you threaten a consequence for misbehavior that you follow through.

“As you know I am do not like hitting children. However some behavior is intolerable. Susannah here has repeatedly failed to respect me as a teacher. I warned her. I told her that she needed to be spanked and she refused to cooperate.

“Well Susannah is going to be spanked and I think it would be especially helpful for the older people in my class to see the example…”.

Susannah Wood decided that she might as well get it over. She saw the young inexperienced (and in the former inspector’s eyes ineffective teacher) pull out a low armless chair.

“Come here Susannah…”

Miss Wood obeyed the young teacher. Twenty 11 and 12 year olds looked on. So too did 8 adults, two teenagers as well as two 10 and one 9 year old girls who had been promoted in grade following the examinations.

When she first realized that she had failed the 6th grade exam, Susannah had expected her 12 year old ‘baby’ sister, Caroline, to be with her. The 12 year old in fact had got into the 7th grade. The small community where Miss Wood was the school inspector had a single school for all ages, with one class per grade.

Susannah walked slowly, she could hear the giggles. Ms Dickson patted her lap. Susannah placed herself across the knees of the teacher. She was all too well aware that the person who was to spank her was 13 years younger.

Then came the shock. Miss Dickson started lifting her skirt.

Susannah got up and tried to get to the door. Miss Dickson grabbed her arm. The teacher then sought assistance.

“Barbara, could you give me a hand.”

Barbara Johnson had failed her 6th grade exam and so did not get into the 7th grade. The 13 year old was very tall and athletic. There was a brief struggle. During Susannah’s brief resistance she yelled:

“Get off me you n…asty bitch…”

Several people suspect that Susannah had intended to use another word starting with ‘n’ to refer to the young African American .

In less than a minute Susannah Wood was again across Ms Dickson’s knees. This time Barbara was firmly holding both of her hands.

Again Susannah felt her skirt being lifted.

“If you hadn’t been so difficult I would have left your panties up but after the way you’ve behaved…”

Susannah felt her panties being pulled out of the way.

Whack, Whack Whack….

Susannah had never been spanked in her life. She thought that any spanking would cause her to come near to dying of embarrassment. A public spanking was going to be worse. Her skirt going up had felt like the end. Now her hairbrush was hitting her bare bottom.

In less than a minute the embarrassment left her thoughts. The pain was all. Pretty soon she was bawling and kicking….

School finished at 3pm. At 2.30, after her spanking, Miss Dickson informed the naughty girl:

“Susannah, you can stand in front of the class holding up your skirt and with your panties around your ankles until 3.15…”

Caroline was one of over a hundred kids from other grades who looked through the windows of the 6th grade class between 3 and 3.15 that afternoon to see the former inspector holding up her skirt to reveal a very red derriere.

Like other 6th graders 35-year-old Susannah faced a new set of examinations on Friday October 11th. There were some changes. This time 40% of the marks would be from essays, 20% for a multi choice paper and 40 % for mathematics, with a strong emphasis on arithmetic.

Susannah’s bottom was still sore from the previous days spanking. Breakfast was embarrassing.

“How’s your bottom, Suzy?”

Asked Caroline. As usual Susannah replied:

“Please use my proper name, Carrie..”

Susannah had babysat her half sister. Their mother never spanked. Susannah had on a couple of occasions reddened Caroline’s rear. The younger girl had been too embarrassed to make too much of a fuss.

Susannah was still living with her mother. She had planned to see realtors that October. Instead she had been trying to revise 6th grade work.

Unknown to Susannah, Jessica Dickson had talked to principal Nancy Watson. The 53 year old had been even more annoyed than Jessica had been by the patronizing lectures this young inspector had handed out to experienced educators. She was also very sensitive to racism. Having realized the language that young ‘Miss Wood’ had come so near to using she agreed to Jessica’s idea for a really appropriate punishment.

“Susannah’s language as it came out was bad enough. I think she wanted to use a hate word about young Ms Johnson. We cannot tolerate that. I wondered about a further spanking. But I had a better idea.

“After consulting Principal Watson I have decided that instead of going for recess before her test we will take Susannah to the bathroom I have purchased a wash cloth and some bar soap. I think we will be able to get all those nasty words cleaned from this young lady’s mouth.”

The fear of what was to happen made it even harder for Ms Wood to prepare for the test. She panicked. As the time for recess approached Susannah ran out of the school.

Principal Watson telephoned Susannah’s mother.

Susannah had not thought much ahead of just running out of the school. She went home. A little after 12 she heard the key in her front door. Her mother was accompanied by Miss Dickson and Principal Watson.

Lunch was due at 12.45. Susannah was walked into the 6th grade class at 12.30.

This time she did not resist the spanking. Of course her mother and the school principal also got to watch as she was bent over Ms Dickson’s lap and had her skirt raised and panties lowered. She was near to tears even before the first hairbrush blow.

The spanking lasted quite a long time. The 35-year-old former inspector was then walked into the girls’ bathroom. Somehow or other the restroom had got crowded. Although it was the student’s rest room several lady teachers watched as Ms Dickson slowly and methodically covered the washcloth with soap.

Susannah opened her mouth. She felt her tongue, her gums and the whole inside of her mouth covered with soap.

Her ordeal had not quite finished.

She was stood in a corner of the refectory. She was required to hold up her skirt, whilst her panties were pulled right down to her ankles. Boys as well as girls could see her very red bottom. Her mouth was now filled with the rest of the bar of soap.

Oh and a notice was placed over her head:

“Susannah missed the test, she scored 0%. Next week she will be in 5th grade.”.

At the end of Susannah’s last day in 6th grade Ms Dickson gave her eldest student a note from her mother:

“Dear Suzy, I have heard that you will be in 5th grade. In the circumstances we need to make some changes.

“You will need some babysitting. Caroline will be babysitting you when I am not at home. She has asked if Barbara Johnson can help. I have agreed. From next week Barbara will be in 7th grade and Caroline will be in 8th grade.”

Caroline was waiting at the door to Susannah’s class. She insisted that her 35-year-old sister hold her hand.

There were some more surprises when Jane Wood arrived home. She had some news.

“I promised Caroline a bigger room if she passed her tests and got into 8th grade. She can move into Suzy’s room. We may redecorate that room but Caroline’s old room does not need to be redecorated…”

Caroline’s room was decorated and the teddy bear wallpaper which had been chosen when she was six.

There was more bad news for the 35-year-old former school inspector. She would not be allowed to handle her money. In addition her drivers license was confiscated.

The next day they took a bus to the big town 30 miles away. Suzy’s new uniform was purchased. Her knee socks were replaced by ankle socks. The skirt and blouse she had worn for the previous month at school were to be replaced by a jumper style pinafore dress.

Caroline and her mother insisted on joining Suzy in the changing room. Susannah Wood had thought that the jeans she was wearing were not exactly in keeping with what a lady of her mature years should wear, but they were better than the likely alternatives

It took a while but the sales assistant managed to find childish clothes that kind of fitted the 35 year old. Suzy looked glum. Her mother and her 12-year-old sister beamed as the 17 year old assistant helped make adjustments.

Their mother then said:

“I have some things to get, can you look after Suzy. We can have lunch in 20 minutes.”

Just after their mother left Caroline asked the young assistant:

“Can Suzy wear her new clothes now? Mom has paid for them.”

“Of course she can.”

There were lots of mirrors around in the children’s department. Suzy was very embarrassed as she saw herself dressed as such a little girl. She had an idea. She went to the rest room. She still had a bag with her jeans sweater and t-shirt.

So Suzy left the rest room, looking like an ageless young adult. Barbara had joined Caroline by that time. Caroline addressed her

“You disobeyed me child. I think we need to go back to the rest room…”

Suzy was confused.

“Why, what’s happening?”

Caroline grabbed Suzy’s arm. Barbara opened the restroom door.

“Can you give me a hand, Barbara?”

Asked Caroline.

“What’s going on?’

Suzy was confused. Her worst fear was then confirmed.

“Suzy disobeyed her babysitter, she needs spanking.”

Suzy struggled for about a minute. Still she found herself on a bench across her 12-year-old sister’s knees. Barbara took hold of her hands to keep her in position. The jeans and panties came down

“Whap, Whap Whap…”

Although she was 23 years younger than her sister, Caroline was able to hit her quite heavily. Suzy cried and kicked.

A lady came with her 8-year-old daughter. The little girl asked:

“What’s happening?”

Barbara explained:

“Suzy’s learning what happens when she is naughty.”

After the spanking Caroline led Suzy back to the children’s clothes area. She found the same sales assistant.

“Can we borrow your changing room?”

The assistant assisted the 12 year old and her fellow baby sitter. She noticed the redness on Suzy’s rear.

It was Barbara who apologized for their lateness at lunch. She explained what had happened.
Barbara’s voice was rather loud:

“Because Suzy was being naughty she needed a spanking. I helped Caroline take her back to the restroom, the bench was so convenient.”

Jane Wood had been angry and disappointed with her elder daughter for some years. She felt the 35 year old needed taking down a peg or ten. She therefore beamed as she said.

“Well done Caroline, you clearly know how to deal with Suzy when she is naughty.”

Jane explained that, as Caroline would be looking after Suzy most of time, (Mrs Wood worked very long hours) she would choose Suzy’s non-school clothes.

They did not find what they wanted in the size of the five foot one adult. Barbara had joined them. She had a suggestion.

“You pick some stuff sized for a little girl, then we could buy material and my Mom could sew it. She makes her living as a seamstress you know.”

After the sample clothes and materials were purchased Suzy was walked to a hairdresser. Caroline’s hairstyle was also to be changed.

Caroline’s hair was put into a bun style which gave an impression of extra height. Suzy’s was put into pigtails, with adorable little pink and white ribbon bows

Almost throughout the shopping trip Suzy found that she had her Mom or a ‘babysitter’ holding her hand. She felt ridiculous as they waited 40 minutes for the bus home. Also her childish jumper dress and her ankle socks gave her little protection against the cold with that October Saturday.

On Sunday Caroline walked Suzy to Barbara’s home. It was nearly two miles. Caroline was wearing rather tall heals. Suzy was in buckle up childish shoes. Caroline looked both a lot taller and older than her adult sister.

Angela Johnson, Barbara’s Mom, was a huge lady. She was quite busy. She agreed to measure the short 35 year old. She had a suggestion.

“You remember the special bras you had when you were nine, I think they’re still in my closet. They would suit this young lady very well.”

Barbara’s br.east has started to erupt at an uncomfortably early age one summer. In order to help her avoid bad comments (from boys and girls) Barbara’s training bras had been replaced by specially designed – push down- bras.

Actually Suzy’s natural endowments were modest. With the help of the bra she was fitted with she realized that her chest would not stand out in the 5th, or indeed 4th grade.

Caroline and Barbara babysat not only Suzy but also Barbara’s 8-year-old sister Daisy. As it happened Daisy loved playing with Barbie dolls.

“This is ridiculous, I’m far too old to have anything to do with playing with dolls.”

Barbara commented:

“I think Suzy’s disobeying her babysitter. This will not do. I think I need to see you in my room.”

By this time Barbara was 14. Still it was humiliating for the adult to submit to what she had to submit to.

Barbara was very athletic. Caroline and Daisy heard her cries. Suzy was still very tearful when she was walked back. The spanking had lasted less than a minute, but it was enough to persuade her to try to be very enthusiastic in joining Daisy in playing with Barbies.

Over lunch Suzy’s humiliation was increased:

“Daisy is such a good girl that we rarely need to spank her. Because she is such a little girl I never use a hairbrush and never take her panties down. But you see although Suzy’s behavior is very childish she is really a big girl. She really needs proper punishments. So I pulled down her panties and hit her with the hairbrush.”

Daisy commented:

“I’d have LOVED to watch.”

Angela surprised everyone:

“Well if Suzy’s naughty again- I think it would do no harm at all for Daisy to watch.”

Nobody had called the 35-year-old former inspector Miss Wood since her return to school. From the day she ran away from school she stopped being Susannah. From now on she was Suzy or ‘little Suzy’.

Susannah had thought that her month in 6th grade was the ultimate in humiliation, even before her first spanking. She had shared the shame with about 10 other adults. The chairs had been supplied were indeed suitable for adults. She soon found she was wrong.

5th grade was different. Firstly Suzy was the only person over 12 in the class. Also her chair was identical to the one used by Holly who sat next to her. Holly was a smart 9 year old who had skipped a grade.

The fifth grade was taught by Frank Brewster. He was unusual in being a guy teaching an elementary school class. He was a very gentle person. Miss Wood had criticized him for being too lax. A few times in class Suzy forgot who she was and talked to “Frank” about the way he was not keeping boys in line.

The rules of the school said that male teachers were the only ones allowed to hit naughty boys and females had to deal with naughty girls who needed discipline. Frank had managed neither to hit any boy nor send any girl to be punished.

One Friday afternoon, however, Principal Nancy Watson saw and heard something.

A boy had thrown a paper airplane across the room. Suzy (as sometimes happened) forgot herself and said:

“Frank, if you were a real man you’d be paddling Peter with the hairbrush…”

Suzy had quite forgotten the incident. She spent the weekend, like so many others, being supervised by Caroline. Her 12-year-old sister now insisted that Suzy not watch any shows unsuitable for children over 10. In addition she was to be in bed by half past eight on Fridays and Saturdays and half past seven on school nights.

On Monday morning Suzy returned to school. She was surprised to see Principal Watson come to her class. There was a chat between the principal and Mr Brewster.

Just after the register the principal addressed the 5th grade class.

“As you know you are going to be doing phys ed now. I am afraid that the girls’ class may be delayed a bit. Ms Patterson will be dealing with the difficult attitude and disrespectful mouth of one of the students here…”

Suzy had never ever liked physical education. She hated that she would be seen by all the other girls both in the shower and in rather unflattering clothing. However as soon as she was ready for the ordeal of playing field hockey she faced another one:

The very tall, very strong Phys ed teacher addressed the class

“Suzy here has been very disruptive and disrespectful in class. She needs to learn that this is not acceptable.

“A certain school inspector used to say

‘Disruptive pupils need to be spanked.’

“Suzy, do you need to be spanked?”

The 35 year old was horrified to hear her words coming back to her.

“I, err, s’pos so…”

Ms Maeve Patterson wanted to rub in the humiliation.

“I think that naughty little girls should ask politely for what they need. I also think that a curtsey would not go amiss. Perhaps if Suzy is polite I might be more lenient.”

Suzy was near to tears. Ms Patterson was sitting on a bench. 17 young girls were watching. She managed a very unimpressive curtsy and the words.

“I was naughty, please spank me…”

Suzy was near to tears when she made the request.

Ms Patterson used her full strength on the delinquent 35 year old. Given her own stature she realized that the over knees position did not look at all inappropriate for the diminutive former senior government official.

Suzy did make efforts to protect her bottom but the strong lady had no problem holding both her wrists with one hand whilst blasting her rear with the other

WHAP, WHAP

Suzy caught a glimpse of a clock at 9.16am and 7 seconds

In seconds she was bawling like a baby and kicking like a four-year-old spanking victim. When she was finally let off the athlete’s lap it was 9.34 and 22 seconds.

The spanking did not excuse Suzy from the games in the cold, damp field. The discomfort of the conditions was amplified by the pain in her rear area. Oh and she got lots of comments from very amused little girls.

At last games practice was over. Suzy felt her ordeal was finished. She was wrong.

“Suzy, we need to deal with your mouth. Please make sure this wash cloth is very soapy, then curtsy and ask for a mouth wash.”

There were lots of giggles. Maeve Patterson spent some time making sure that every square millimeter of the inside of Suzy mouth was thoroughly soaped.

This was the only spanking Suzy had at school during her month in 5th grade. However both Barbara and Caroline found several occasions to have the 35 year old across their laps. When it happened at Barbara’s, as was often the case, little Daisy was able to watch.

Both Barbara and Caroline made sure that there was old fashioned and strong tasting bar soap in their bathrooms as well as old-fashioned washcloths.

Suzy had been very tense as her exam approached. She had a smart mouth that Thursday night. So Caroline made sure to totally soap it before sending her to bed without supper.

The stress she felt that morning did not help her performance Suzy made lots of mistakes. She also tried to write too fast and this caused her to be marked down.

From the middle of November Suzy was in 4th grade. It was a relief that there would be no further tests until February. At least she could not go down any further grades. On the other hand Daisy had worked very hard.

Barbara’s 8 year old; ‘baby sister’ joined the 35 year old in the 4th grade class. Roberta Jackson had been very much liked by the inspector. She had quite often called girls into her office. She had also sent most boys in the class to Mr Williams, who handled ‘discipline’ for elementary school boys.

On her second day in 4th grade Suzy had been late to class after lunch. At the end of the school day Roberta called the 35 year old into her room.

Any other time in her life this would have been a dreadful unforgettable experience. It is not normal for a 35-year-old lady to place herself across the lap of a 28-year-old teacher and submit to a spanking.

As it was Suzy was incredibly relieved for two reasons. Firstly Roberta (used as she was to dealing with 9 and 10 year olds) only used her hand on Suzy bum. Secondly her thin skirt and cotton panties were left in place. They slightly reduced her pain and greatly reduced her humiliation, especially as the spanking was in private.

However that evening Barbara and Angela visited as well as Daisy. Daisy had talked to her great aunt.

Back in the bad old days in Georgia her great aunt’s mother had always spanked her after a paddling in school. Daisy also explained how mild she had heard Ms Jackson’s spankings were.

Jane Wood had been very disappointed by her eldest daughter. She had not believed in spanking children. Of course Suzy was not strictly a child.

And so it was that Suzy submitted to her first ever maternal spanking. It was very long. It was very painful and very humiliating.

Jane cooked Suzy’s favorite food, but Suzy spent dinner standing in a corner holding up the skirt of her jumper dress with her cotton panties around her ankles. Daisy had a question.

“Can Suzy just keep going down a grade every test? I mean there are only so many grades.”

Caroline made a comment she expected to humiliate her adult sister. Suzy heard

“It’s alright Suzy, I promise we won’t let you end up in disposable diapers.”

Suzy was relieved, humiliated at the same time. The idea was shocking. Angela Johnson noted exactly what her friend’s daughter had promised.

[quote="derry"]Barbara and Caroline spent the next few months of their time, when not at school, babysitting both Suzy and Daisy. They were treated similarly. However Daisy rarely deserved a spanking, and never got one on her bare rear.

Angela and her children stayed with Suzy’s family at Christmas. Little Daisy got some quite grown up books on December 25th. Suzy’s gifts included a teddy bear, three Barbies, a Betsey Wetsy doll and three sets of footed pink pajamas with pictures of elephants, ducks and rabbits on them and with drop seats.

The ‘jammies were considered very practical by Caroline. It meant that Suzy could be ready for bed by 6pm and that there would be no difficulty when Suzy needed to have her bottom reddened with a hairbrush.

Suzy did not get many spankings at school but she still hated the experience. She had never found reading out loud easy. This was a big part of Maeve Patterson’s teaching approach.

The teacher noticed how much the former bullying inspector struggled with this particular childish activity. For that reason Suzy often had to read. She made lots of mistakes. The other kids giggled at the adult’s repeated failures.

Suzy still did not do well with exam stress. In February she was again in the 6th grade class, but with the elementary school uniform of a jumper dress that was short enough to sometimes show off her cotton panties. She was the only one in that class that day in pig tails.

Again she tried to write too quickly. This meant that some of her answers on the essay test were ignored because they could not be read. Again she ticked some boxes by mistake on the multi choice questions. Again she really struggled with arithmetic without a calculator.

She got 47%. As required by the new get tough policy that involved going down to the third grade.

The humiliation of the third grade was no worse than the 4th grade. Mrs Peters spanked less than Ms Patterson.

However at home there was a new humiliation. Either Barbara or Caroline still babysat Suzy and Daisy. However because Daisy was in the 4th grade and was now 9 years old she was put in charge of the 35 year old third grader.

In March Suzy again struggled with the testing regime she had pushed so hard to have imposed. She found herself in second grade. Rachel Bloom had always had a very informal style of education.

Rachel remembered how much Miss Wood had criticized her. She had found out that in fact the inspector had tried to get her dismissed as a teacher.

Rachel, 26, NEVER hit a chronological child. However she found valid reasons at least twice a week to have the former inspector across her lap in front of 7 and 8 year olds and a couple of 6 year olds.

A hundred times or more in the year Ms Wood had been supervising Rachel she was left in tears. Well that was how it felt to the able young teacher.

Ms Bloom, therefore, made sure that when she disciplined Suzy, the 35 year old was always reduced to tears, and often helpless kicking.

Furthermore Rachel found reasons to walk Suzy to the bathroom for thorough mouth soapings.

Actually during that year it was almost a relief for Suzy to be at home. Caroline, Daisy and Barbara teased her as did her mother and Angela.

The whole town, of course, knew about the fate of the former inspector. The teachers had been well respected by parents and other adults. Many had been sympathetic when they heard about how much the inspector had interfered with their work.

Whenever she was on the street or on a bus Suzy could expect teasing comments:

“Aren’t you a pretty LITTLE girl? Your frock really suits you… How’s Suzy’s bottom?”

It was almost a relief for Suzy to end up in 1st grade, which happened in April. She got more teasing but less spankings. The large motherly 1st grade teacher Mrs Hanson was cautious with spankings. She always made sure that spankings of naughty girls happened in private. She used her hands.

With actual little girls Mrs Hanson spanked on the skirt. Suzy’s spankings were on her cotton panties.

Suzy had been sure that at least she could not go down further. She was wrong. Just before the summer she was in the kindergarten class.

Before she was enrolled into the kindergarten class Suzy had been taken to a hairdresser. Suzy had thought that, at 35, pigtails were ridiculously childish on her. Caroline had consulted their mother and they agreed that sausage curls, like a toddler’s. were more suitable for the naughty 35 year old.

Suzy had for the last couple of months been submitting to another humiliation. Her little bush had been totally pruned.

There was another event that exited the school. People were planning for Roberta Jackson’s baby shower.

Caroline and Barbara were very athletic. They got a lot of encouragement from Maeve Patterson. was a particular friend of Ms Roberta Jackson. Just after a particularly successful soft ball game they talked about the ‘baby shower’. Caroline remarked

“People usually get cute but pointless gifts at baby showers. I was thinking that about a thousand diapers (in different sizes to allow for growth) would be best.”

Maeve explained:

“Roberta is against landfill from disposables. A diaper service might be good.”

Barbara had what she thought was a silly idea.

“Now, since Suzy has gone into the kindergarten class the next logical step would be to make it a double baby shower. But that would be silly.”

Caroline believed in keeping her word:

“Besides, I PROMISED Suzy that she would NOT end up in diapers.”

Angela had a better memory:

“Caroline you only promised that Suzy would not end up in DISPOSABLE diapers.”

Suzy was not pleased, but not that shocked, to be invited to Ms Jackson’s baby shower. She was slightly surprised when the guests got given gifts as well as the mother to be. Caroline and Barbara were both given jewelry.

Suzy had been given a very big package. It disappointed her that the gift seemed to be a large number of towels.

Roberta had opened large gifts including practical but cute items including a stroller, a crib and a high chair.

Next she was given an envelope. It contained a gift certificate for a diaper service.

“These go with the diaper service. They are an old-fashioned British style diaper, or terry nappy. You’ll be able to change the fold as baby grows and maybe later double up.”

Suzy also watched as the 8 month pregnant lady was given cute diaper pins and waterproof pants.

Then little Daisy gave Suzy two other gifts. As she opened the gifts Suzy heard a piece of paper being pulled away. She then saw

“Roberta and Suzy’s baby shower.”

The new gifts turned out to be diaper pins and plastic panties, clearly in Suzy size. Maeve Patterson then pushed a large wheeled package, which had Suzy’s name on it.

The gift was an oversized changing table on wheels. Caroline addressed her older sister:

“I think it’s time to get Suzy into her new underwear. Up you get.”

Suzy hesitated. This earned her more humiliation and more pain.

With terrifying ease the 6 foot two athletic coach picked up the light weight, 5 foot one 35 year old and laid her onto the changing table. Her already short skirt was pulled out of the way and her cotton panties were pulled off.

Suzy felt her legs being lifted right up she saw her little sister carefully folding a couple of the toweling diapers.

Suzy felt things could not be worse. About 40 women and girls could see her most intimate area- shamefully and childishly shorn as it was. She wondered whether even having her special area covered with a diaper might not be any worse.

Caroline talked to her older sister:

“We need to punish Suzy for not wanting her new underwear. And the diaper position is wonderful for this.”

For the next five minutes Caroline and Barbara paddled Suzy. Their gifts had been wooden paddles.

Suzy felt totally helpless as Ms Patterson kept hold of her legs. Her skin was stretched over her rear. Suzy cried.

There was a further humiliation for Suzy, little Daisy got to actually fasten her first diaper pins.

Suzy’s gifts had included mittens designed to prevent her from unpinning diapers or doing anything much with her hands, a high chair with straps and very childish reins. She was given lots of pretty dresses, all short enough to make sure her very bulky diapers would be very visible.

In the first weeks of the summer there was a planned ‘un-potty’ training for Suzy. Her diapers were checked quite regularly. Every time her diapers were dry she got a spanking.

During this period she also found that she was often left in wet diapers for a little while even when found to be wet. Suzy was given bottle feedings, sometimes of one pint sometimes of two. ( there were some additions to her formula)

By July Suzy was not being spanked much at all. She was accepting being diapered. She kind of knew she needed them.

State law changed in several ways. The state became a lot less enthusiastic about teaching and kids were no longer held back for failing tests. Tests for employees placed much less emphasis of handwriting and arithmetic.

Suzy was, in principle, able to go back to work in September. However her performance as an inspector was rated as poor. Plus she actually needed diapers at that stage.

In September Suzy was retrained. At first she was able to get to a toilet immediately. However Suzy was told that she needed to learn to hold on. So in October Suzy was only allowed to use the potty half an hour after a request.

By November she had to wait an hour.

Oh and the potty Suzy was put on was a very childish one.

In January Suzy went back to work. She was now a teacher’s assistant. She still found it useful to wear a big dress that hid her training panties.

Oh and Caroline retained the authority to spank Suzy.

alina-31

Re: Social Demotion (repost)

Post by alina-31 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:59 pm

hehe .. what cool storie this .. some online roleplays ( what i like ) based on this storie .. great
to found back .. many thanks :) .. ( sorry with my english .. i know good is other :blush: )

ahumanishere

Re: Social Demotion (repost)

Post by ahumanishere » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Excellent! Great writing.