Repost Home Schooling for all ages part 1

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
derry-boychild

Repost Home Schooling for all ages part 1

Post by derry-boychild » Sun May 06, 2012 3:36 am

HOME SCHOOLING FOR ALL AGES

By Derry

PART 1

Catherine Baxter’s account

Cat’s 23rd Birthday and the next day:
I spent over $75 000 on my birthday party. There were perhaps 400 guests at the Hotel hall she had booked. There were a couple of ëA listí Celebrities at my party. Lots of media people were there.

The band was supposed to be, the next big thing. They charged $12 000. I had lots of caviar oysters and truffles. I think I must have drunk half a gallon of the very best French Champaign vintage.

I left just after midnight. I had not (yet) seen my carriage turn back into a pumpkin. My limo drove Jefferson Walker and I to my own little Palace.

My house was, I believed in the best part of my state. It had cost over twelve million. The press said that I slept with Jefferson, the handsome successful son of Senator Walker, who was then very powerful. That was a lie. We were awake together when dawn broke that morning.

The Limo arrived, with a luxury breakfast for our drive to his father’s Lear Jet at a private airfield. We flew to Vegas. We both thought of marriage. There was a joke that we did not know which of us needed a pre nuptial agreement.

My six-year career as a realtor had been incredibly successful. My salary was $20 000 a month. On average I was getting $100 000 commissions each month. I also owed over 20 properties and the rental income was huge.

My significant other came from a family with old money, and LOTS of it,

I remember as we approached the airfield in Vegas checking on my finances and looking at Lear Jets on e-bay. I said to him:

“Not bad for a High School dropout.”

I won over $20 000 at Vegas that Sunday. It is true that I had also lost $90 000. I felt I did not need to worry.

Over the next year things changed A LOT!

Katie’s 24th birthday: Mommy spent less than $75 on food for my 24th birthday. I did not even get to eat it. Instead I heard children having fun on what should be my day. I had been sent to the bedroom I shared with Sarah, my six-year-old sister. I lay on my front. My mouth was full of the taste of soap.

My bottom was still burning from what had happened half an hour earlier. It was even worse when Sarah came in:

“It’s alright Katie. Mommy says she REALLY loves you and forgives you. And if you are VERY good you can have a proper party next week. Wouldn’t that be nice?”

The worst part of it that a childish party sounded like it might not be such a bad experience. I doubted that I would convince my mother that I had been VERY good. I was right to doubt.

I comforted myself that at least the pain and humiliation could not get worse. I was to turn out to be totally wrong about that.

Eleanor Baxter’s Account

I am a 7th generation public school teacher. I am a card carrying Liberal. My heritage goes way back, especially on the ladyís side. Many of my ancestors took part in the Underground Railroad. One lady in my family cut her hair, wore pants and fought slavery directly in the Civil war. Another was even more physically courageous, she taught school for former slaves in Alabama in the 1870s.

If you had told me 10 years ago that I would have anything to do with ‘home schooling’, I would have said you were pretty odd. If you had told me that I would be spanking my daughter I would have demanded that you leave my home and never darken my doors again.

My mother never spanked me. I did, however, understand that there was a word ‘no’.

By the way I still do NOT think it is right to spank children. I now, however, take a different view of chronological adults who are VERY immature and irresponsible.

I had Catherine much too young. Still I loved Fred. It did not seem to be a disaster. For 10 years she was an only child. I hardly set any limits. When Catherine was 6 she kept asking for ice cream one hot afternoon. I kept buying it for her.

She was sick over Clare Patterson, my friend Susan’s favorite Aunt. Clare had remarked:

“Somebody needs spanking.”

I later learned from Susan that Clare actually thought that I deserved the spanking. I was 24 at the time. Perhaps things would have been better if Clare Patterson had indeed dragged me across her knees.

I did learn lessons with my later children. Partly this came from my work as a teacher. I did set limits, though I never spanked them.

I had not realized just how selfish Catherine was until the fall after she was 17. I guess I had always known that she was jealous of Elizabeth, then seven. Deep down I knew it was ridiculous. I also did not quite understand what was happening with her work.

Catherine was VERY good at selling things. She was incredibly good when she started her summer job at a realtor’s. I had no idea of just how much she was making. (More in a month that I was in a term at 16, never mind later on.)

I spent an evening away and I asked Catherine to baby-sit Elizabeth and Sarah, then 2 months old.

Now Fred, their Dad, had started getting ill. Frankly I do not think that Catherine was that bothered. However little Beth was. One of the consequences was that the seven year old had a few bed wetting accidents

Later I found out that whenever I was out of ear shot Catherine taunted the poor child with cries of ‘Betsy Wetsy’

I do not know what Beth had done to annoy Catherine. I did discover that not only had she given the poor seven year old a very vicious spanking but also that she had her friends over and they got to watch. Oh and poor little Sarah had been left in a dirty diaper for many hours.

I was furious when I came back. I asked Catherine to apologize. She refused. She ran out of the house.

I reported the case to the Police. A month later I found out that Catherine seemed to be supporting herself and renting an apartment.

I hardly heard from Catherine for the following 6 years. I read of her in some papers. ‘Cat Baxter’ was a phenomenon. She was one of the younger lady Millionaires, or so it seemed.

I saw clips from my daughter’s 23rd birthday party on the evening news. My neighbor, Mr Porter, remarked:

“You must be very proud.”

I just smiled. I had doubts about how ethical my beloved daughter’s behavior had been. Later I found out that it was down right wrong, though probably not illegal.

That fall other much less comfortable media stories came out about the Cat Baxter approach to Realty and property speculation. Cat’s employer went under.

I would like to let you know just how good a person my friend Susan is. She shared my concerns about Catherine’s ethics. Never the less it was obvious that my daughter was in trouble. Susan spent a whole Sunday with Catherine that October. She gave her good advice.

If Catherine had accepted Susan’s advice my daughter would never have become desperate. True the advice involved selling a property called “Cat’s Palace”. Catherine Baxter would have had to downsize her make of car. She would also have had to sell off some of her valuables.

Cat thought that she would soon get a new job and the troubles in the local property market would be over. She was wrong.

In February the following year 7 of the 20 rental properties Cat owned were foreclosed. By April the only place she had was her home. Finally that went.

Susan was able to help Cat escape actual bankruptcy. She paid off her debts and ended up with $477 and the clothes that were not worth selling.

The day after she left her ‘palace’ for the last time Cat came to my home. By that time I was thinking of moving anyway.

Sadly Fred had died. He had taken out a good insurance policy before he got sick. I could be financially independent. I was also a little embarrassed about my reputation. The ‘Baxter’ name was a bit damaged on the East Coast.

Then too I now hated the job I had once loved. I like teaching children. The best teachers get their students to think for themselves and learn as much as they teach. However in recent years the only criteria has been how well we could get students to do in standardized tests. Plus paying for people to look after Emma, then 20 months old, was expensive.

Over that month Cat was impossible. She contributed nothing. She shouted and swore. She got nowhere finding a job.

Now Susan had some similar problems. Her husband had also died. She had only two children. One was Barbara, 12. Barbara Williams loved learning but hated school. I was worried for her. Susan’s older daughter was a bigger problem. Maggie had often cut school. She had managed to not graduate High School. She also had an attitude, which made it hard for her to get a job.

Now my Elizabeth had decided to become a vegetarian. I supervised her cooking her own meals. I kind of worry myself about the amount of resources that go on meat. I agreed with Elizabeth that on Fridays we would try being meat free.

The first Friday I tried it Catherine came down. She said:

I won’t eat rabbit food, and neither should you.

Then she threw a meal I had spent hours cooking at Elizabeth, grabbed $20 that had been left on the sideboard and stormed out.

As it happened I had agreed to have a chat that night with Susan’s Aunt Clare. She had been at the door when Catherine ran out. She saw how hurt and humiliated Elizabeth was.

I was shocked at what my friend’s aunt had suggested. But then I thought of my alternatives and my eldest daughter’s. I was also surprised at some of ‘Aunt Clare’s” friends. Now Aunt Clare is a fairly puritanical person. However she knew lawyers who had links to the S+M community.

I did not sleep that night. I kept thinking it over. I could let my soon to be 24 year old be a freeloading brat forever in my home. I could throw her out and risk hearing of something dreadful happening to her or I could take Aunt Clare’s advice.

I made a lovely oatmeal breakfast. We all ate together. Then I talked to Catherine:

“What ís happening now is not working.”

She interrupted me:

[ì]”Sorry about last night, I promise it won’t happen again.[/î]

I then said:

”Well I want to make sure it does not happen. I am not prepared to tolerate this behavior any longer. You used to be a businesswoman. You must know that things have a monetary value. I did some calculations and I think that $300 a week for room and board would be very fair. Are you able to offer me that much money.”

“It’s so hard to get a job with what happened and without even a High School diploma. Couldn’t you just leave it for a while”

I shook my head.

“I’ve left it for a month. Your behavior has got worse. So you have three choices:

1) You can go now and look for a job and some place else to stay.

2) You can give me $300 in advance for the next week and we can talk about how you will pay me the $1200 you owe me.

3) Or we could just accept that you are childish and are not able to live up to adult responsibilities just now. If you would like to be my daughter again then I need you to read and sign this.”[/i]

Catherine looked at the paper, tore it up and ran out saying.

You’re a crazy bitch."

I happened to know that Susan was having a very similar discussion with Maggie just then. Both of us had suspected that our wayward offspring might just leave and simply expect to come back any time they wanted to. They both had door keys. Luckily we had identically shaped locks, though with different keys. We easily swapped locks.

Maggie’s initial reaction was the same as Catherine’s.

Mother nature was on our side that June Saturday. The two girls had run out in thin summer blouses and jeans. At five past two in the afternoon there was a hale storm. By 3pm Catherine was knocking on my door. I told Sarah to lock the back door. I went out to see Catherine:

”Have you got $300?[/î]

She shook her head.

Are you willing to sign the contract?

Slowly she nodded her head. As it happened Aunt Clare’s lawyer friend lived only six blocks away. I drove my daughter there. We both signed. Just as we were leaving I saw Susan holding Maggie’s hand enter the lawyer’s office.

Now at that time we usually used liquid soap and rarely had need for washcloths. However the next stop was at a big pharmacy. They were able to provide a pungent looking cake of soap as well as a washcloth and a very heavy hairbrush.

I then drove home. Elizabeth was doing a brilliant job of entertaining little Sarah.

Probably the first time is the hardest. However I knew that the ‘Aunt Clare’ approach to discipline would only work if I showed I meant it.

This first time I did not have an especially suitable chair. I looked at my 23 year old and said:

“[ì]Now Katie, after what happened last night I think someone needs a spanking, don’t you?

She seemed shocked:

Not now, I mean I thought it was for if I er erm..

She ran to the door. It was locked with a chub lock and she had no key. I WALKED my daughter. I took hold of her ear and said:

“You don’t really want to go out in the hale. Spanking is for immature irresponsible behavior like throwing food and stealing money.

I walked her back to the living room. Something else struck her:

”Not here, Sarah and Beth will see.”

I remarked

“Well they’ve seen your behavior.”

I then reached down, undid her pants and pulled them down.

“Not like this, please.”

Katie tried to move away. It was even harder with her pants down. I dragged her back and sat on the sofa. I pulled down her panties.

In normal circumstances that first spanking would not have worried most people. Yes I used the hairbrush on her bare behind. But I had NEVER practiced and I finished after less than two minutes. My little girl was crying.

“Now Katie, stand in that corner for half an hour. Then we’ll go to the bathroom and see what we can do with your filthy mouth.

Katie started to pull up her panties. I pulled them down. Her red behind was really clearly in evidence.

I was probably a bit too lenient with my first mouth soaping. Katie did open her mouth. I did put soap on the washcloth and moved it around her mouth for about 10 seconds.

Susan Williams account

I do not agree with my friend Eleanor Baxter. I have always thought, in theory, that spanking might be appropriate for some difficult children. However I made a real mess of it with Maggie. I think I gave her about half a dozen mild spankings between her fourth and 8th birthdays.

The trouble was that I felt so bad about what I had done that after the punishment I went overboard in being nice to her afterwards. By the way one such incident occasioned my own last spanking. Mom had spanked me rarely. I think the last time was when I was about 9

Aunt Clare’s spankings on my bottom were fairly frequent in Junior High, but did not stop when I reached proper High School. My last one was a week after the senior prom. Well not quite the last.

When Maggie was about six she had ate cakes that should have been shared when we visited Aunt Clare. I promised to spank Maggie. I did. Aunt Clare heard. It was severe by my standards of the time but probably mild by Aunt Clare’s views. However two days later she visited. I had felt so bad about what I did to little 6-year-old Maggie that I bought her a VERY expensive doll.

Now at that time we lived in a very nice house. It had a big advantage. Maggie could play in the garden and be seen from the upstairs back bedroom. There was a net curtain so that you could see outside it but a person in the garden could not see in.

Aunt Clare asked me to have a private chat in my room. The chat was led by her hairbrush. I have double-glazing so that little Maggie did not hear me bawl like a baby.

“You need to learn to spank properly and NEVER to reward bad behavior.”

Barbara was born a little after Maggie’s 8th birthday. I always made sure that my second daughter understood the word ‘no’. I do not think that I spanked her, certainly not often. I encouraged her to think for herself.

Eleanor Baxter is my best and oldest friend. Please believe me when I tell you that it was thought odd that my white best friend from elementary school remained my best friend through High School. I even stuck with her when she got pregnant just before her graduation.

I REALLY wanted to love Eleanor’s 1st born. It was very hard. As a child she was willful and rude. I guess naughtiness is a bit normal in children.

Now as an accountant I worked very hard helping new businesses from people who traditionally had not managed it. I also worked for some rich clients. I was always VERY clear that I would NEVER be a’creative accountant’.

After Catherine started getting into trouble I offered to help. If she had taken my advice she would have ended up owning a modest apartment and having some chance of surviving. ‘Cat’ totally refused. She would not give up her ‘palace’.

I was also shocked by how ‘Cat’ had made her money. She had charged outrageous rents for properties she had bought. She ruined some thousands of families on what we later heard about as ‘Sub Prime’ mortgages.

I suspect that Catherine never actually committed a crime, according to the law. That tells you far more about the law than about her ethics.

It is true that young Ms Baxter was not the only big name business celebrity who was ruined when property started going sour. I still offered her help. I was able not only to save her from actual bankruptcy but also let her stay in her home for about 5 weeks longer than she might have.

Catherine was not even grateful either to me or to her mother for her rescue from her probably deserved fate of homeless destitution. I visited Eleanor the same night as my Aunt did. I saw how hurt and humiliated Elizabeth was with sauce and pasta ruining her favorite shirt and pants.

Earlier that afternoon Maggie had actually physically attacked Barbara in a row over an orange. She grabbed her hand and pulled her hair. I was easily convinced by Aunt Clare’s extreme proposal.

Later Eleanor told me how she had not slept the night before she put Aunt Clare’s proposal to her eldest. I had a different reaction. I was convinced in half a minute.

I actually spent a couple of hours practicing my spanking technique on a pillow. I was, however, very relieved when I got Eleanor’s call confirming that she was with Aunt Clare. The idea also fitted in with the ‘Home School’ plan, or at least could be made to.

I was not in the least surprised when Maggie ran out of my house after I showed her the paper

Eleanor’s middle daughter Elizabeth made some necessary preparation. We swapped keys and Elizabeth; a cute sort of tomboy unscrewed and swapped the locks.

I wanted to make 100% sure that Maggie was totally defeated. I had actually checked the weather forecast. If it had been different I might have suggest to Eleanor that we postpone our ultimatums.

I watched from an upstairs window as my bedraggled daughter put the key in the lock. She tried for over am minute before she realized there was a problem. Then she started banging on the door and ringing the bell.

Actually I now realize that Maggie reached my door before Cat reached Eleanor’s. I deliberately left her outside for 10 minutes in the hale. We had no porch.

Names are very important. The contract that Eleanor’s daughter signed included the stipulation that Eleanor would be ‘Mommy’ to her daughter who’s new name would be ‘Katie’. I too was to be my child’s Mommy. My small 18-year-old daughter would now be ‘Greta’.

Interestingly the contract combined the form that was used for lodgers and one used in S+M games. There was a ‘safe word’ for our wayward daughter. It was

‘I now wish to leave your home forever.’

I had a plan to maximize both the pain and humiliation of my troublesome one. Barbara had been waiting in the car whilst ‘Greta’ signed the paper. Barbara got to choose the new hairbrush. I made sure that ‘Greta’ watched whilst her 12 year old sister found the heaviest one available.

During the morning I had gone to a furniture store. I found the ideal spanking chair. Actually the first spanking Greta had for 10 years was NOT across my knees. Instead Barbara sat on the sofa. I had pulled down both Greta’s pants and underpants. She was too frightened to defy me.

In the course of 10 minutes Barbara managed to get some actual tears from her big sister. It also helped that Barbara is left-handed and I am right handed. There was half an hour in the corner for Greta. Then I sat down on the spanking chair and called Greta. I took about twenty minutes.

A few times I wondered whether to stop as Greta struggled and cried. But I thought about her drinking, rudeness and even vandalism. I knew I had to do what I was doing.

After an hour in the corner I gave Greta one more instruction:

Now child it is hard to curtsey in pants so today you can bow when you say thank you both to your mature sister and to me. When you’re back in dresses you will need to learn to curtsey.”

Maggie’s clothing styles had varied but none were attractive. She sometimes tried to be a ‘Goth’. Other times he went for the “slut/ ho’” look. Then too she spent lots of time in torn or worn jeans.

Cat’s style since returning home had also varied. She too tried the ‘Goth’ look. She also tried the bimbo approach and sometimes power dressing. Eleanor and I agreed that changing clothing style was going to be central to our plans.

The previous Saturday morning, when we were waiting for our wayward offspring to return I had gone to a specialist shoe shop. I knew Eleanor’s shoe size and got two really tall pairs of heels for each of us. Being tall ladies heals would not normally be our choice. I suspect that male cross dresser brought this particular shoe as often as ladies did.

Now it happened that we had an invaluable ally in our plans. Young Sarah liked being VERY girly. I know that Eleanor’s old feminist nature rather reacted against a 6 year old who still loved dolls and pretty dresses.

There was a shop in our town called ‘Bargain Bride’. It sold second hand wedding dresses. It also sold ‘pre worn’ clothes for brides maids. When Eleanor got married we had visited that shop. I was very happy to be there when my best friend was ‘in trouble’. The one difficulty was that I was asked to be there as a Bridesmaid. Eleanor had found three matching Bridesmaid dresses. One fitted me, another fitted her 13-year-old cousin. A third fitted Harriet, my little sister, then 4. I had been tempted to miss the wedding rather than dress like a toddler, as it seemed to me at the time. Still friendship won out and I went.

Sarah loved being in on a secret. She also loved what the secret was. Sarah would get to choose six new frocks. Sarah also liked the rest of the idea. However we postponed our gratification.

Eleanor confirmed that like Greta, Katie needed a spanking when she was told she was going shopping without a bra. Each of our eldest was modestly endowed and even efforts with pushups only partially hid that fact. We each truthfully told our daughters that they would get new bras. Now some young girls start erupting uncomfortably early. A certain foundation shop provides ‘push down’ bras. I had telephoned the manager that Saturday whilst waiting for Gretaís return. She agreed that they could easily accommodate us with suitable foundations for our ‘little girls’. The beauty of it was that the girls had been fitted with the bras before they saw their figures in a mirror.

”I’m taking this off.”

Yelled Katie. Her Mommy patted her hand with the hairbrush and asked:

“I wonder if Katie and I could have a chat in your lady’s room.”

Katie then submitted and put on her other clothes

We were an interesting site that morning. Barbara held Sarah’s hand. Elizabeth pushed Emma in her stroller. Eleanor and I each VERY firmly held our daughter’s hands. With the heels, and our hair right up we towered above our difficult daughters.

Eleanor and I took our difficult daughters to a shop that mainly served a Catholic school. My daughter was wearing a t-shirt and jeans. Katie was, for the very last time, wearing one of her power suits with shoulder pads. It already looked odd without the exaggerated chest. Maggie was led into the changing room. I undressed her, with Barbara watching. She left the room in a jumper and blouse.

Some people in our hometown had suffered from the Sub Prime efforts of young Katie. She was recognized when she went in. Actually the shop was surprisingly crowded for a Monday. I later found out that they had a sale.

About twenty people clapped when the formerly power suited Cat Baxter emerged as little Katie in a childish jumper.

The next visit was to thrift store. We did not buy anything. Instead one by one Greta and Katie handed in their ‘Goth’ things, their slut suits and Cat’s power suits. Lot of absurd underwear including push up bras, briefest panties and outrageous nighties was also donated.

I firmly held Greta’s hand as I led her along the High Street to a shoe shop. The most childish available sandals and socks were bought. Katie sat next to Greta and now wore very similar shoes

The hair appointments took some time. Both girls previously had LOTS of hair. They had used ‘up do’ styles to make themselves look taller and older. The hair they emerged with went well with ribbons and other adornments. It was NOT an accident that Katie’s now rather short brown hair looked VERY similar to Sarah’s. Though of course Sarah’s hair was now longer.

Then it was lunchtime. I slightly annoyed Elizabeth by ordering a steak for myself. Elizabeth was asked to order and she asked for a vegetable curry. To my surprise Barbara and Eleanor also chose vegetarian options. Next we asked what Sarah wanted:

”Same as Elizabeth.”

The waitress assured us that a milder version was available for smaller children. Then Eleanor ordered for Katie and I ordered for Greta. We ordered from the childís vegetarian menu. They got shaped veggie burgers with some vegetables. Both girls had been fussy about food for months. I ordered a triple helping of carrots for Greta and Katie a triple portion of spinach for Katie.

Three quarters of the way through the meal our older daughters had not eaten much. Eleanor had the solution.

If you do not finish your meal in ten minutes it is coming home in a doggy bag. Then I will feed you, with a spoon.

At this point Elizabeth beamed:

”I could do that for you, mother.”

The two more difficult girls then ate quite quickly.

Finally we went to the ‘Bargain Bride’ shop. I explained clearly what was needed. They would have to offer frocks that would fit Sarah and as near as possible matching dresses for Katie and Greta.

Lots of dresses were shown to Sarah. She had a very enjoyable hour and a half. The two older girls sat on a bench. Eleanor kept an eye on them and Barbara and Elizabeth got to do some fun shopping with me.

Six sets of dresses were ordered. Four of them were absurdly flouncy and fussy. They would be hard to wear in any normal context. However two of matching Bridesmaid costumes had been chosen so that they could also be used in more everyday situations by people who could not afford to splash out too much,

23-year-old Katie and 18-year-old Greta spent the rest of the afternoon being pinned and fitted for each of the dress styles that 6-year-old Sarah had chosen. In some ways the best choice was a relatively plain green style. It was obviously for a little girl but was one that most kids could manage for everyday. Oh and it had one other advantage. They also had 4th dress in that style. It fitted Emma.

Elizabeth was very happy to take a photograph. Sarah held Emma’s hand. Greta held Emma’s other and Katie held Sarah’s other. The two year old’s dress looked very similar to the 23 year olds.

Catherine Baxter's account continued

One bad part of my life under the Catherine Baxter family living arrangements contract started the first night. I thought the spanking was bad enough. The next thing that happened was that all of my clothes were put into a trunk. I was allowed to borrow a dress from Elizabeth the next day. However, that night my bed was moved. Elizabeth got my room. I had to move in with Sarah.

Mommy kept my door open and put her head around the door every so often. I was told that my bedtime was now usually going to be 7. That would have been pretty humiliating but then came the kicker

”Sarah, since you have acted so much like a big girl you can stay up until 8 from now on.”

I had an almost total lack of privacy. I was glad that I woke up early the next morning. I had a VERY long bath. I managed to have some VERY private pleasure. I was a bit annoyed that Mommy started knocking on the bathroom door after I had been there for less than an hour. The banging went on. I finally left the bathroom after half an hour. Luckily Mom was too busy bathing Emma to spank me that morning.

I found that Sunday very boring. I was told to sit down a read a book. I later found out that Maggie, sorry Greta had a similar experience. We were each ‘babysat’ by our younger sister. Although she was older than Barbara, Elizabeth had not yet been given clear authority to spank me. It was, however, VERY clear to me that annoying my brat of a 14 year old sister would result in Mommy dearest giving me a severe spanking.

I thought that the next day, when we went clothes shopping, was certainly the most humiliating in my life. It was pretty bad being put into little girl jumpers and ëdonatingí my power suits and lingerie. The hair styling was unpleasant. On any other day the shoe shopping would have been intolerable, but that day it seemed almost normal.

Then there was mealtime. The waitress certainly noticed that Sarah was allowed to order for herself whilst Mommy ordered for me and Aunt Susan ordered for Greta. I just about managed the ordinary veggies and the veggie burgers. But that huge quantity of spinach was appalling. I almost gagged when I did eat it, however. I feared that there was real risk that Mommy would follow through on the spoon-feeding threat or even letting Elizabeth spoon-feed me.

That next week I did more chores than I had for the previous two months. I guess I could not blame Mommy too much for that. The books that I was given to read were aimed at younger teenagers. I had found that passwords were put on both the computers and the telephone.

Eleanor Baxter’s Account continued

Training Session:

I had often been to sessions at the training studio that ‘Aunt’ Clare ran. She gave courses on almost anything: the practical aspects of reaching high shelves if you are short, first aid, dealing with difficult parents, assertiveness for women, running meetings, manual trades for women and girls.

In this last category Elizabeth had actually been to a couple of sessions Clare had arranged. She kind of wanted to be a carpenter. I was hoping that she would achieve a more middle class profession,

In her usual training sessions Clare’s introduction was usually very Politically Correct.

”Although I am leading this course I want you all to remember that we all have some expertise in.

“I want everyone to feel free to contribute, I want everyoneís contribution to be treated with respect…”

The Saturday before we were to start our journey across the Country Clare had agreed to run a special training session. We did not want Greta and Katie to know that Susan and I felt a need for training. We had found a 14 year old ‘baby sitter’ who was firmly told NOT to spank Sarah, and certainly not little Emma but that she should make a note of any bad behavior form either Katie or Greta and that she was allowed to use the hairbrush on them.

Luckily the fear of this particular humiliation had limited the extent to which the bigger girls acted out, but not totally.

I had seen the training suite many times before. It was state of the art. It had high quality audiovisual equipment so that people could look at their own efforts.

Clare’s introduction to this course was a bit different

”In this course I am the expert. I do not believe that Elizabeth or Barbara can have much experience of correcting troublesome ones. Suzy and Ellie need this training because they obviously totally failed to enforce appropriate discipline on their older daughters.”

I had not been called ‘Ellie’ since I was 8, and my best friend had not been ‘Suzy’ since she was 6. Clare went on:

”In this session we will be learning about authority. I am the person with authority here. You will all speak when you are spoken too and will accept my instructions.

I kind of listened to her lecture about taking control and making sure that one’s personality as well as hairbrush expressed our control.

”Now we need to see some of your practical efforts.”

I had pictured practicing spanking on a pillow, Susan had mentioned doing so herself just before we gave Greta and Katie the choice of signing the contracts or leaving. It was a bit different.

Clare got up from the large armless chair and walked across. The 4 of us were sitting in rather small chairs. She stood in front of Susan and spoke clearly and calmly:

”Suzy, do you feel that you did an adequate job in controlling Greta. Did you protect Barbara from her older sister’s rudeness and abuse?”

“No Aunt Clare”

“Do you think that you deserve a severe spanking?”

My 42-year-old friend sounded very quiet and timid, much like a naughty child in fact. She was almost crying as she said:

Yes Aunt Clare.

Clare again addressed my friend,

”I think that Ms Eleanor here really needs some practice in correction techniques. I think you should ask her to give you what you deserve and what you need.”

Susan got up and moved in front of me. She curtsied and asked:

Ms Eleanor, I have been VERY naughty would you please give me a SEVERE spanking.

Clare gave me the hairbrush. I took my friend’s hand. I pulled her over my knees. I pulled up her dress and pulled down her panties. As I was doing this Clare gave some instructions:

”Remember that you need to make sure that you take control and that you scold the naughty child, of whatever age.”

I tried my best:

"You have been a VERY[/b[ bad parent.. You let your daughter act like a brat. You deserve spanking as much as she does.”

I did try to hit Suzy hard. It was VERY hard for a couple of reasons. Well Susan had been my best friend for 35 years. It was hard to hurt her. Then too if Greta had been allowed to get away with poor behavior it was nothing compared to what Katie had done. Certainly more innocent people had suffered from my daughter’s actions than from Greta’s.

There was something else. I know our history all too well. For 400 years black and brown people, like Susan, had been badly treated by pink Americans like me. All this made it hard to really give Susan a severe spanking.

After about five minutes I sent Suzy to a corner. Clare had helpfully marked a place- ‘The Corner’. Susan pulled up her panties and let her dress down. After 5 seconds Clare said:

Let’s look at this spanking.î

She pulled out the large TV and plugged in the DVD from the camera

I guess I could tell that I had not done very much damage. My scolding sounded mild. Clare stood over me much as she had stood over Susan.

Ellie, is that the best that you could do?

“I think so.”

“Was that a harsh spanking?”

“Well err”

“Elizabeth, did that look severe to you?

My daughter embarrassed me

Not that harsh Aunty Clare.

The next thing that happened was that ‘Aunt Clare’ fingers took hold of my earlobe and I was led to the Chair. Now if anything I am bigger that Clare. She is 8 years older than me and probably physically weaker. Never the less I cooperated in taking the position over her knees. I felt my dress coming up and my panties coming down.

Whap, WHAP, WHAP!

By the third blow it really hurt. Aunt Clare reminded me:

Ellie’s you have been a TOTALLY inadequate mother to Catherine. YOU failed to instill proper values.

WHAP !

WHAP!

WHAP!

By then I was crying. It was the first spanking I had EVER had. It hurt far more than I imagined it could. It was also dreadfully shaming to have my 14-year-old daughter and her 12-year-old friend watching.

I later discovered that the whole thing took only three minutes. It felt MUCH longer. Then of course I was sent to ‘The Corner’. I was told to hold up my dress and leave my panties around my knees. Once I was in the corner Aunty Clare pulled the panties right down to my ankles.

For the next half an hour I listened to Clare, discussing the differences between her spanking of me and my spanking of Suzy. I was not able to take part in that discussion because I was in the corner. It was embarrassing hearing Elizabeth explain how much better Clare was at spanking than I was.

I was let out of the corner after that half an hour. However Clare then instructed Suzy to spank me. Now Susan is stronger and bigger than her aunt. She is also more formidable than I am. It hurt even more. I thought that things could not get worse.

Clare had other ideas.

“Beth, I understand that you are to have authority to deal with Katie’s misbehavior.”

Elizabeth nodded.

”Well you too need some practice. Now it is a bit harder for a smaller person to do the spanking but there are a couple of tricks. Firstly you sit at one end of a sofa rather than a Chair. The naughty person should not be too comfortable. The ‘naughty child’ should be across your lap so that you can hit easily but their legs should dangle.

Clare illustrated her talk by placing me in position Clare started her lecture:

“Oh and you need to make sure the disciplinarian has control and the naughty child has no autonomy, hands behind your back Ellie.

My hands were tied, very tightly. Clare did this slowly explaining exactly how to tie the string so that I really could not undo it. She might have been describing how to put in a raw plug by her practical tone. Still it got VERY uncomfortable for me

"Mom I’m REALLY disappointed."

Clare interrupted:

”Naughty children, even at age 42, are always addressed by the most childish version of their GIVEN names. Start again with Ellie.

Beth went on:

“Ellie you really failed to do anything about the way Katie treated me and Sarah. It is dreadful. You are incredibly naughty.

Of course there was less pain from Elizabeth’s spanking but it was very humiliating .It was even worse when I went to the other end of the sofa so that Barbara could spank the other side of my ass. After a further fifteen minutes of corner time I got to watch the movie of my spanking with expert commentary from Aunt Clare, and helpful comments by other ladies and girls. I learned about breathing correctly and raising the hairbrush in such a way as to make sure that I could give the spank full power. I learned too that I needed to keep the anger up when I was dealing with Katie’s stunts

I had asked about standing up but Clare insisted that I sit on my now very sore behind.

I got to watch Clare have Suzy across her knees and then Barbara spanked her mother. I did actually pick up practical hints. Near the end of the discussion I got to say:

Part of the problem is that Suzy is well black, Iím ashamed at things that have been done to African Americans.

Aunt Clare, also of course African American explained things:

Ellie, dear very wicked things have been done to people like me and still are being done. But YOU have NOT done them and on the whole neither Suzy nor Greta are particular victims of racism. I need you to PROMISE me that if you need to you will use full VIGOUR to spank Greta just as much as Katie..

I thought for a minute and then said:

"I promise.”

Just as I thought the training session was over I got a surprise. Aunt Clare had a question:

How many people thought that Ellie’s first spanking effort was the best she could achieve. And how many do not.

My hand stayed by my side but Barbara, Elizabeth and Susan all put up their hands as did Clare to say that it was not the best I could do. Clare carried on

Now sometimes a spanking is needed when a childish person lies. Sometimes one needs to spank children who lie or use bad words but ALWAYS there should be a mouth soaping. Ellie you said that the spanking was the best you could do even though it was not. Have you anything to ask me?

So I then curtsied and said:

Aunt Clare, Ellie was very naughty and told a lie will you please wash her mouth out with soap?

Here I was aged 42 trying to increase my adult authority asking to be humiliated in front of my daughter my best friend and her still pre teen child. It felt odd but then again I felt I did deserve it.

I knelt in front of the spanking chair. The other chairs had been moved so that the others could get a good look. Aunt Clare put a plastic apron over me. She had warm water in a bowl, a washcloth and some very strong soap.

Clare did her best to totally clean the lie out of my mouth for a full minute then she added:

”Sometimes a smaller hand is better, could you help us Barbara?”

The 12 year old got into the chair. I felt my mouth being even more thoroughly soaped. At the end she said:

Beth, make sure that Ellie does not get to rinse her mouth until after she gets home.

Catherine Baxter’s Account (Cont,)

Katie’s journey across America:[/u] Then a week later I was informed that we were moving. I expected that there would be arrangements for a moving van and all that. Instead, five minutes after I was informed of the move a large hybrid car arrived.

I never liked being a passenger in a car, as an actual child or and as an adult. I HATED not being in control. It was much worse now. I did not know where we were going. I later found out that Elizabeth and Sarah had been consulted about the move and about everything else. I did know that Mommy and ëAunt Susaní had discussed plans for a move. I had no idea how far they had got.

For the first couple of hours Mommy drove. That meant that I was sat between Sarah and Emma, both in car seats. Greta and I had been warned by ‘Aunt Susan.’

”If you make too much fuss you know we can get child seats that will fit you.”

The humiliation of our meal during the clothes shopping was to be repeated at every meal during this visit. Our Mommy’s ordered for Greta and I. They chose food we would NOT have chosen. Sarah was pointedly allowed to choose for herself. That first lunch the waitress asked me:

What do you want dear?

I felt pretty bad wearing an incredibly fussy flouncey frock. I started to answer:

Can I get?”

Mommy interrupted:

”Katie here is very immature. She can NOT be trusted to order her own food. I will order for her and Susan here will order for Greta”.

Mommy pointed. Then when the waitress, who looked about twelve, asked Mommy about what Sarah would have she replied

Sarah is a very sensible young lady, she can order for herself.

So I ate boring food chosen by my mother. Even the desert was just fresh fruit. Then a chance presented itself. We had nearly finished. I heard the waitress who had served us say:

”See you tomorrow, Iíve got classes in half an hour.”

Elizabeth and Barbara went to have a look at some scenery. Then little Emma had some real problems. Mommy rushed her to the bathroom. She told Aunt Sue.

Can you see if you can find some diapers?”

Emma had started off in disposables but Mommy had decided that cloth was better for the environment. Of course that was not practical for a long journey so the remaining disposables had been packed and had now run out. Mommy addressed Greta and me:

You two had better stay sitting where you are and drink your juice. You better not leave.

Just in case we might have any doubts Aunt Sue patted her hand with her hairbrush. I saw Mommy waiting just outside the baby changing area for a while. Aunt Sue arrived. She then ran into the restroom. At that point the new young waitress came.

”Are you ready for your check or do you want anything else?”

“Could I get one of those cream cakes?”

“Sure child, have you been a good girl for your mother?”

I found the tone humiliating, considering that I was 6 years older than this kid and not so long ago could have bought this little diner and hardly noticed it. Still I nodded. A minute later the Waitress came back:

”I can get your cake, but you’ll have to wait a few minutes whilst I go to the Cool room.”

It was a disastrous error. Maybe little Sarah would have ratted on me anyway. However as it was Mommy saw the lady putting the cake in front or me. I did not see her and then I heard her.

”Katie, have you got the money to pay for that?”

The waitress took the cake away.

”Iím sorry, I just assumed that it would be okay.

Mommy reassured the waitress.

”I don’t want you to lose out. Actually could you pack six of those into a box we could carry out?

I wondered if I had got away with it. Susan drove to the second entrance to the parking lot way far away from the mall. It had rained a little and was not a nice day. There was an area that on a better summer’s day some people might use for picnics.

We did not leave the parking lot. Mommy opened the door and took my hand. I was led to a bench. This area was reasonably shielded by trees and there were no picnickers. I saw the others following. I tried to resist this almost public humiliation but Mommy was strong enough to drag me across her knees at one end of the bend.

I sort of hoped that I might get a little extra dignity, considering the extra humiliation of it being almost public. But up went my skirt and down came my panties.

Spank

Whap

WHAP

WHAP!

WHAP!

WHAP!!

WHAP!!

The first blow hurt. In less than a minute I had totally lost it. I really cried and kicked and struggled. I thought I heard Elizabeth giggling. Then I heard something worse. It was an unfamiliar female voice from behind the trees.

You see Christine, big girls do get spanked. Before we get Aunt Jane’s we’ll be buying a hairbrush.

There were no other witnesses. Aunt Sue found a heavily shaded area with a big tree. She advised Mommy

”That tree will work very well for Katie’s corner time.î”

So I had to walk about 20 yards with my panties around my knees. I put my nose next to the tree. I pulled up the dress and Mommy pulled my panties down to my ankles.

There was one bench and picnic table that faced right onto where I was. I heard happy talk and praise for the cream cakes. Everyone except me got a cream cake. Even baby Emma got a bit of cake.

As you will guess the next part of the car journey was even more uncomfortable for my ass than usual. Mommy and Elizabeth, who were sitting each side of me pointedly talked about how wonderful the mixture of cream and coffee flavored topping was. Sarah and Greta joined in. Greta was trapped between Sarah and Emma’s car seats.

Unknown to me Mommy and Aunt Sue had taken some care in planning the journey and the accommodation.

Elizabeth and Barbara each got their own rooms. Mommy and Aunt Sue also booked two mini suites. Each had a parent’s room and a child’ís room. Greta and I would be in one of the child’s room, with Aunt Sue there and the door open.

Emma and Sarah also slept in a children’s room with Mommy there. We were going to get very little privacy.

I was thinking of that, and the fact the Aunt Sue had removed the television from the children’s room. Our bedtime was to be 7pm. It was half past five already.

At the restaurant there was a further humiliation. Aunt Sue and Mommy would be eating out.

”Elizabeth and Barbara could you watch the little ones? Elizabeth, you can order for Katie

Aunt Sue chimed in

And could you also order for Greta, Elizabeth?

It took a long time for the orders to come. For some reason the Hotel restaurant was rather crowded. Greta and I both picked at and ate a little of what Elizabeth had put in front of us.

I made my second visit to the restroom, I was glad there was somewhere I had a little privacy. I did pee a little but I also cried in the cubical. As I washed my hands a young lady saw me.

”I saw you at the West Hailsham picnic area. I think your mother was way out of line to spank you at all, and especially like that. By the way how old are you?”

I really couldn’t let this girl know the whole truth of my humiliating situation. I tried to estimate how I looked. I saw the mirror. I actually could have passed for 12 or even younger. I said:

”Iím 14, I think I’m too old for a spanking.”

A cubical opened. The young lady said:

”See Mom, I’m nearly 17, I’m WAY too old.”

Unfortunately another cubical opened. Mommy came out. It turned out that none of the good restaurants were open that early.

Emotionally Katie is 10 at most but I think she should tell this young lady her CHRONILOGICAL age.

I was almost in tears as I said:

I’m 24 next week.”

Mommy then said:

”And now we need to deal with some lies.”

I was dragged by the ear back to the sink to the. They had bar soap and big cloth towels. Mommy put water on one end of a towel. It was soaped and pushed into my mouth.

I heard from a young lady:

Bitch!

Then from and older voice:

Could I have the other end of your towel?

So a young lady who turned out to be Christine stood next to me. We each saw each other and ourselves with very soapy towels filling our mouths,

I was allowed to rinse my mouth out. Christine was not. The older lady asked:

Have you a hairbrush I could borrow?

I saw Christine being pulled onto the rest room bench. Other ladies saw the spanking. I hoped that Mommy was not getting ideas.

The pile of unappetizing food was still waiting for me. Elizabeth asked:

”Are you going to eat properly?”

I was tempted to ask whether I was going to get proper food. Instead I picked for a bit longer. Five minutes later my plate was still two thirds full. Suddenly Mommy grabbed my arms and held them to my side.

Elizabeth, could you feed Katie?

My sister managed to put one of Emma’s bibs on me and then fed me. A waitress remarked:

"I hate fussy eaters. I think that next time young Fred is difficult I will get out a tea spoon and a bib."

I thought about closing my mouth but felt that further defiance would be a bad idea. Elizabeth started with big spoons of spinach. It tasted dreadful. Somehow she managed to get a fair amount of what she was feeding me on my face. Little Emma was feeding herself. She had a messy face and bib. So did I.

After I had finished eating the High Chair was moved. A photograph was taken of Emma and I sitting next to each other. Our and bibs faces, like our dresses almost matched.

I thought that I could not stand any more of this. I had an idea for an escape. Just after we ate and had our showers, with the bathroom door open Greta and I were sent to bed in our footed pajamas. Barbara, still only 12 was to baby-sit us.

A little after 9 I noticed that my friend’s sister was really into the television. I crept out. It dialed 9-11.

For about half an hour I thought I had won. The cops had arrived. Mommy was arrested. I was able to borrow Barbara’s blue jeans a shirt.

A lady detective interviewed me. In another room Mommy was interviewed. The style of the interview suddenly changed. A prosecutor came in to join:

Ms Baxter, or should I say Katie, did you sign this?

I nodded.

Ms Baxter did you exercise your right to end the contract?

I was unsure.

I err, what do you think phoning you guys was?

The lady asked:

”Did you say”

“‘I now wish to leave your home forever.’

“Well?..”

I shook my head. The Prosecutor then showed me parts of the contract. It said the only way I could end the contract, without Mommy agreeing it, was to say I wish to leave Mommy’s home forever. It said that I would be given $40, my adult ID, a plaid jumper, socks a blouse a pair of sandals and a raincoat and would leave within 60 minutes of such notice.

I read the part where Mommy promised to provide food shelter and clothing. I read out loud other parts of the contract. It included changing my name to ‘Katie’

‘Katie’s mother shall, in her own discretion, make a judgment as to Katieís emotional age. Katie’s mother shall dress and treat Katie according to what Katie’s Mommy thinks is appropriate.’

‘For the currency of this contract Katie agrees to submit to any moderate form of physical punishment Katie’s mother deems appropriate. Katie’s Mommy may give authority to any other female person the right to baby sit Katie. Katie’s Mommy may give any babysitter the authority to correct her.’

I had hoped that the reference to ‘moderate’ would help me. There was rather clear definition: I read it

‘Any physical punishment that is unlikely to result in serious long term injuries such as broken bones and organ damage shall be considered moderate.’

I looked at other parts of the definition. Basically is said that Mommy could decide what was appropriate, what was my emotional age.

The lawyer lady showed me some legal decisions. They stated that people could not be prosecuted for anything less than really serious physical injuries if consent had been given. I had one more thought:

“So Mommy could spank me but surely the spoon feeding was an assault.

Suddenly Mommy came in

”I decided that for eating purposes your emotion age was about two, so spoon feeding was right.”

I was reminded of other papers. The food throwing incident, a day before I agreed to Mommy’s terms could legally have been defined as a series of misdemeanors including assault, property damage and possibly child abuse. There were affidavits and a lawyer’s opinion.

The Prosecutor had further bad news for me:

”If you want to end your contract with your mother you could try to pursue the charges. I think that she would have a full defense based on consent. I also think that I would be justified in charging you with making a false report.

“I suggest you sign this.”

The paper said that I admitted filing a misleading report. It confirmed that I had consented to any and all previous alleged assaults. It noted that I would not be prosecuted provided I left the state within 24 hours and did not return for at least two years.

I got a lawyer. I was kind of glad it was a guy. I explained

”You have to understand how it was when I signed the contract. There was a hailstorm. I was cold and wet. Ms Baxter was the only person offering any kind of food and shelter and she said those were the only terms.

“Was that not coercion?”

MY lawyer was not sympathetic

”On my way through law school I worked at Wal Mart. I hated it. I would not have consented except that I needed the money .You needed food and shelter, you seem to have managed to loose some millions of dollars for yourself as well as of other people’s. You could not get a job.

“For sure you would have liked to have something for nothing. But if you NEED something you have find someone willing to offer it. Your Mommy seems to have been the only person willing to take you in on ANY terms.”

I signed confirming my consent and apologizing for the false report.

As we were leaving the police station the policewoman who had been so sympathetic when she thought I was an abused child remarked:

ìI take it this young lady has an appointment with a hairbrush.î

My next spanking was in the hotel room the following morning. It hurt about as much as the others. However the humiliation was added to by the presence of both the local prosecutor and the cop. I later found out that the Prosecutor had wanted to charge me with offences linked to my realty work. However, though lots of people (now including me) felt that I had not acted well, I broke no laws.

The journey lasted for six more days. I managed to be a good girl. I did not earn any further spankings, mouth soapings or spoon feedings. I did have to watch Gretaís trip across her Mommyís knees when she ëaccidentallyí dropped her food on the floor of a restaurant.

I noticed just how big and strong Aunt Susan is. I felt I should make even greater efforts to be good.
Last edited by derry-boychild on Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

faith_girl

Re: Repost Home Schooling for all ages part 1

Post by faith_girl » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:27 am

I would like to see them more diapered and de potty trained !

lucian31

Re: Repost Home Schooling for all ages part 1

Post by lucian31 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:21 am

Loved every moment of it