Reintroduction of the paddle

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
firefly84

Reintroduction of the paddle

Post by firefly84 » Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Boy was I in trouble! My parents had gone away for the weekend and I had taken the opportunity to invite a few friends around, have a few beers... things had gotten out of hand and it had turned out to be a really great party. The house was a bit of a mess but I had made sure I had woken up early enough to have the house cleaned up long before my parents were due back that evening. Except...
"Amanda, come down here now!" My dad's voice sounded from below. I had been upstairs trying to scrub an unidentifiable stain out of the carpet and hadn't even heard their car in the driveway. Cursing under my breath, I dropped the sponge into the bucket of soapy water and reluctantly headed downstairs. My parents stood amongst the empty bottles, upturned chairs, pizza crusts, cigarette butts... and was that a joint? I tried to sidle in front of it, hoping they hadn't seen it yet.
"Uh... you're back early," I said weakly, taking stock of my parents' livid expressions.
"You're right about that. The conference finished early and we thought we'd come back so we could spend the rest of the weekend with you. We most certainly did NOT expect to find you had abused our trust like this, trashing the house, drinking, smoking... you are in a LOT of trouble, young lady! Carry on cleaning up this mess, your mother and I are going to discuss your punishment." My dad turned away from me and he and my mom headed into the kitchen. This was new. Usually I just got issued with a grounding or phone confiscation or something. I started picking up pizza boxes hoping they weren't going to try and take my new phone off me. I'd try and sweet talk them out of it if it came to that. But I didn't want to be grounded either, there was a party happening on Friday. Maybe if I just acted really sorry... my thoughts were interrupted by my father calling my name. I went into the kitchen to find both my parents sat at the table looking serious.
"Your mother and I have decided that you have earned yourself a spanking," my father said. "Fetch the paddle from the garage and bring it back here."
I gaped at them. I hadn't even been threatened with a spanking since I'd been about thirteen.
"What?" I protested in horror. "I'm seventeen! You can't-"
"And evidently still too much of a child to be trusted to be left alone for the weekend. You act like a child, you get treated like one. Now go and fetch the paddle, please."
His tone of voice was stern, and one I recognised from my younger years. I immediately knew that there would be no arguing with him, so with a sigh I went to the garage. I found the paddle exactly where I had replaced it several years before, after my last spanking. I stood turning it over in my hand. I couldn't believe they intended to paddle me.
"Amanda!" I could hear my name being called. With trepidation I headed back to the kitchen. My dad held out his hand for the paddle and I handed it to him in silence and followed him through to the den.
"Dad, please-" I began.
He cut me off. " You know the procedure. Lower your shorts and bend over the chair."
With a sigh I slowly lowered the back of my cut-offs and bent over the back of the armchair. I was a lot taller than I had been when I had last found myself in this position but it still felt as familar as though it were yesterday. I gritted my teeth and hoped it wouldn't be as bad as what I seemed to remember. I braced myself for the first swat but nothing came. I felt the paddle be placed against my upturned butt. Oh, that's right, I had forgotten the usual lecture that had to come first.
"I'm sure we don't need to discuss why what you've done is wrong?"
"No..."
"And do you agree you've earned this spanking?"
"Yes."
He started to gently tap against my butt with the paddle, as though testing his aim.
"We've become just about sick of your attitude lately, my girl. I want this to be a good shock for you and to straighten you out. And be warned that any other trouble in future will now find you in a similar position. Do you understand?"
What?
"Yes..."
"Right. You're getting twenty."
"Twenty?! But-" I turned to look at him aghast.
"Or do you not agree that trashing the house, abusing our trust, drinking and smoking and god knows what else deserves twenty swats?"
"No," I said lowering my head. "I guess twenty's about right."
I felt him lifting the paddle away from my butt where it had been resting and I braced myself for the first swat.
CRACK!
I gasped involuntarily. I had forgotten how much it hurt.
CRACK!
CRACK!
CRACK!
I clenched my buttocks and gritted my teeth, forcing myself to stay in position. I remembered from the past that trying to move away was a seriously bad idea.
CRACK! CRACK!
Finally the last one fell and I remained limply over the back of the sofa. I felt my dad's large hand against my bottom as he felt the heat of it and a cool gasp of air as he eased my panties back to have a look.
"Hm. That's pretty red. I'd say that's been a decent lesson for you. Well?"
"Yes... it has," I managed to force out.
"You may put the paddle back in the garage now."
I eased myself up off from the back of the chair and picked up the paddle from the table where he had placed it. I started to head in the direction of the garage.
"Acually, Amanda?"
I turned back.
"Leave it in the kitchen actually. If this mess isn't cleaned up by lunchtime we might be using it again."

f-needsit

Re: Reintroduction of the paddle

Post by f-needsit » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:42 pm

Love it ! please tell us if you get more after lunch!