The Roach

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
jamessc

The Roach

Post by jamessc » Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:29 am

Lee Grey (nee Holloway) sat on the front porch watching her new husband drive off to the law office on the morning after returning from their honeymoon. She remembered his taking her, hard and rough, up against a pine tree, her arms tied behind her to the tree, and how each thrust ground her bare buttocks against the scratchy bark. Her skin was almost raw afterwards, and how she’d loved it!

That morning they had made the bed—his way, just so, everything even and orderly. As he turned to go into the kitchen, she had plucked the dead roach she had found from the pocket she had placed it in and deposited it exactly in the middle of the bed.

He had not believed, at first, that they could carry on the games they had begun in the office when she was his secretary on a 24/7 basis; games of bondage and discipline, of dominance and submission. Her response had been, “why not?”

Just because she was a masochist and a submissive did not mean that she was without initiative or determination. Far from it. Her favorite thing was being spanked, for any reason or for no reason at all. She dreamed of it at night and thought about it constantly during the day, just as she was doing now. She knew that roach on the bed was her ticket to a delicious painting of her back porch when he got home.

Nine hours later, his car pulled into the driveway. She met him at the door the way she had been instructed to do—barefoot, wearing only an oversized white shirt and her wispiest white cotton panties. She stood in the room, eyes downward, waiting for him to come in.

As he closed the door behind him, she went to one knee in front of him, removing his shoes and socks and replacing them with his slippers. As her fingertips ran over his bare feet, she felt a thrill go through her. “Hello, sir,” she whispered.

“Rise,” he said, warmly. She stood before him, eyes still downward, waiting for him to raise her chin and kiss her. When he ran his tongue over her lips after doing so, she tingled from scalp to toes. “Your meal is ready, sir,” she smiled. He conducted her into the dining room with his hand on the small of her back, and his fingers drifted below the waistband of her panties. Lee could feel herself melting inside.

On the way to the table, they passed the open bedroom door. Lee wondered if he’d spotted the roach yet, lying on its back with its legs in the air. But he said nothing, and they both sat down at the table. As they ate, Lee kept watching his face, looking for a reaction. But all there was on his face was contentment at the meal.

Lee got up and began clearing the table and loading the dishwasher, just as he had taught her—the glasses on top, the plates and pans below, the silverware carefully separated in the basket. She put the detergent and rinse agent in the dispensers, closed the door, and started the machine.

“LEEEEE!” she heard him bellow. “GET IN HERE!”

Trying to suppress her grin, Lee quickly tiptoed into their bedroom. He was standing there, pointing at the unsightly thing on its back. “What is the meaning of this?” he snapped.

“I don’t know,” she lied, looking at her toes.

“I think you know all too well, young lady.” He grabbed a piece of toilet tissue, picked the bug up, and flushed it down the toilet. Then he took hold of the chair, pulled it out to the middle of the room, and sat down. “Come here, Lee,” he growled.

She slowly crossed the room, stopping at his side. “Off with the shirt,” he said, with a snap of his fingers. “Now!”

Sliding out of the billowing shirt, Lee laid it neatly on the bed. Then, eyes downward, as always, she stood with her hands beside her. He took her arm and pulled her over his lap; she walked her way down the chair rungs and put her hands on the floor. The seat was low enough so that she could put the balls of her feet on the floor as well.

“I don’t think that bug just ‘happened’ to die at that particular spot, Lee,” he began. “I think you put it there on purpose!” As he said this, he took the waistband of her panties and began working them down her slim hips. Without a word, she raised her hips so that he could do it more easily.

“Mmmm, maybe…” she began.

SMACCKK! His hand came down hard on her left cheek.

“That’s what I thought,” he murmured, rubbing the red spot where his hand had fallen. “So you want a spanking our first night back, then?”

Lee looked over her shoulder, wiggled her bottom, and grinned.

“So that’s it, then, eh? Well, I’ve got a certain something for girls who are bad on purpose!”

Excitedly, Lee dropped her head and waited for it to begin. She didn’t have long to wait.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK…his hand rose and fell upon her bare cheeks, and she sucked in her breath upon each impact. She was rolling her hips, rising for each blow—in a word, she was transported.

He continued to spank, giving several smacks in one place here, spreading several more elsewhere. Every little while he stopped to rub and massage her reddening cheeks, making her moan as her excitement mounted.

Then he stopped. Lee looked over her shoulder again—she hadn’t had nearly enough yet! In his hand, there was his doubled belt. “This is what you get when you’re bad on purpose, Lee!” he grinned.

WHAP! The first blow fell on buns already red and very, very warm from the hand spanking. Lee grabbed the chair rung, arched her back, and squealed. Then she began rolling her hips again. “Go on,” she said huskily. “Give it to me!”

The belt rose and fell, again and again, stripes forming, crossing each other, making a lattice pattern on her slender buns. “Please…don’t…stop!” she breathed, rolling her head from side to side.

Finally, seeing just how crimson her bottom had become, he stopped, helped her to her feet, and stood with her. Lee was breathing heavily, trembling in his arms. He held her close until the shaking subsided. He shook his head and smiled. “You take so much for me, Lee,” he breathed.

“I can take what you give me,” she whispered. “Just don’t stop giving it to me!”

andy55

Re: The Roach

Post by andy55 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 am

Lovely story - but I thought she had put a fish in the bed until I saw it had legs - she got what she wanted either way