Keeping Her Word

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
annieadenoid

Re: Keeping Her Word

Post by annieadenoid » Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:34 pm

You absolutely got me, didn't see where this was going. Never read this type but actually loved the twist. I am so glad your still around and so prolific.

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:56 am

I'm sorry for taking so long to reply, but real life interfered with my hobbies for a while.

Thank you for taking the time comment. As far as I know there's no rating system on this board.

Goodgulf

meri

Post by meri » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:19 am

This is a fantastic story!

I just joined spankonet, and this is the first story I have read here. It is extremely hard to find self-spanking stories on the net, and good ones are very few and far between. This is one of the best I have come across anywhere. Thank you so much for writing it and for sharing it with us!

I loved the slow build-up... The tension just kept growing and growing... And I really love the fact that it was completely solo. I have read a number of "self spanking" stories where the "self" part was just an introduction, and a second character was then brought in to "really" do the spanking. It is wonderful to have a story like this that is truly solo, from beginning to end. Please re-consider doing some more stories with this character! I know that self-spanking is the exception rather than the rule, but I have a feeling that there are a number of us out here who do self spank, either for real discipline or for pleasure.

In my case, it is primarily for discipline. For reasons too involved to go into right now, my "real life" disciplinarian is many miles away. Self-punishment, as directed over the phone or the internet, is the only chice for me right now. I'm sure there are others under similar circumstances. Please, please, PLEASE tell us more about Christine and her punishments... It would be very inspirational to read more about her pushing her limits.

If it is dificult to think up situations requiring self spanking, I would be glad to tell you about some of my experieances, and I suspect thare are others here who would be glad to do the same.

Anyway, thank you again for a wonderful story. I know this is one that is going to become one of my favorites!

meri

goodgulf

Post by goodgulf » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:45 pm

I'm glad that you enjoyed this story. It wasn't easy to write a story about self spanking that took her beyond her comfort level, and I'm glad people enjoyed it.

Goodgulf