Judicial Corporal Punishment (DUI)

Please post new stories here!
Forum rules
No Negative or Illegal Posting! Read stories and give each feedback!
tn_spanker

Judicial Corporal Punishment (DUI)

Post by tn_spanker » Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:58 am

For the past two week this court date was in my head. With a worry of what the judge would have in store for me. Two weeks prior to this day I decided I could make it home from the bar after one too many beers. That was not the case I was caught one charge of DUI (Driving Under the influence). Walking in the door of the court house my heart raced as I made my way into the court room and my name was called. The judge said “Son you are 23 and know better”. My palms got sweaty and my knees a little weak. “I am not going to send you to jail or put you on probation young man” he said. “You are to report to the Corporal Punishment Division a week from today”. My heart felt like it stopped when those words came from the judge’s very deep and firm voice.
After that very fast week had passed I find myself sitting in the parking lot of the Corporal Punishment Division office. It is a small office located behind the jail. Just a small building with no windows it is 3:15pm June 11th I am to report inside at 3:30pm. With little sleep last night I know what I have to do like I have heard many others say face your consequences. “Ok deep breath” I say to myself as I open the car door. Upon entering there was a waiting room and a lady behind a glass. With a shacking voice I said “Yes Ma’am I am to report hear at 3:30”. She said “Please sign in an officer with be with you shortly”. “Yes Ma’am” I replied. Not 3 minutes past an officer came to the door and called my name. I walked to the door and fallowed him down a hallway into a room with a desk some papers on it and a paddle hanging on the wall. He said “Have a seat” I replied “Yes Sir” thin he pulled out a paper I noticed my name on it he said “I have papers from Judge Davis giving me orders to paddle you”. Chill bumps ran all over my body “Do you understand this” he ask all I could say was “Yes Sir”. “You are going to receive 15 swats on your bare bottom after witch I hope you decide to never drink and drive again”. Once again the only words that could say were “Yes Sir”.
He took a few minutes to feel out the paper work that he had me sing. “Stand up” he said after I stood he said “I need you to remove you shirt”. Very nervously I took off my shirt. He thin said “Very Good” he said “Now go over to that wall and lower your jeans and underwear just below you bottom”. I did just that. He said “now place your hands on the wall bringing your bottom outward”. I could hear the paddle being removed from its hanging place on the wall. It was similar to a school paddle looked to be rosewood I did notice the beveled holes about one half inches round. As he walked over the sweat began to build up around my head. He positioned himself to my left side. I could see him from the corner of my eye. He raised the paddle and administered the first swat. It felt as if someone had poked my bottom with 100 needles. “Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, and Smack” the next seven swats rang out making it 8 total. He stopped briefly to look over the damage from the 8 swats. “Seven more to go” he said with me answering “Yes Sir”. He raised the paddle again “Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack, And Smack”. The sting was unbearable making me stand on my toes. He went over and placed the paddle back in its place. Bringing a digital camera back from his desk he said “This is for proof you was punished it will be sent to Judge Davis”. “Snap, Snap, Snap” three photos where took of my throbbing bottom. He said “ok put your shirt on and raise your jeans backup”
After signing 3 different forms I was told I was free to go. The drive home was horrible. My bottom was just on fire. I felt the burn of it all the way home and into the next day. The next mooring upon waking at 8am I took a look in the mirror. Rubbing my bottom I thought to myself I will not drink and drive again even better I will never drink again. The lesson was truly leaned.

Thanks for reading
This one was kind of short but longer ones to come
This is my first story I have wrote I’m not the greatest speller in the world but I feel I have a creative mind. Comments appreciated.
Derrick

deadontyne

Re: Judicial Corporal Punishment (DUI)

Post by deadontyne » Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:41 am

k not bad looking forward to a longer one